Getting things Repaired

Story Info
She shows me a better way to get my car repairs done.
1.9k words
4.48
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will527
Will527
45 Followers

As I was returning home from a trip, my car started making weird noises and the transmission began to jerk. I pulled off the interstate at the next exit and followed the sign to Randallville, three miles.

It turned out to be a small town with a post office, a grocery store, a bar, a hardware store, and a gas station. Over the bay doors of the gas station was a welcomed sign; "Jerry's Auto Repairs."

I spoke with Jerry, who was the owner and explained what the car had been doing on the interstate. He assured me that it should be nothing serious and he could check it out and have the car ready in two to three hours.

"You can wait at the house, there, up the hill. Audrey will take your payment and I'll call when your car is ready," he said.

I walked up the gentle slope behind the garage to the small house at the top of the hill. It was an old wood framed house, recently painted white with black trim around the windows. I knew the paint was recent because there were paint cans sitting on the porch with paint brushes lying nearby.

I knocked and entered when I heard a female voice, "It's open, come on in."

There was a desk just inside the door, which evidently functioned as the office. The rest of the room was a living room, with a sofa, chairs, a television and a bookshelf.

The woman came out from behind the desk and shook my hand. Soft, delicate fingers, light grip, almost sensual. She was tall, looking directly at me with her soft green eyes. Her hair was in a sloppy ponytail, strands hanging haphazardly into her face. A face that showed a sadness, a loneliness that comes from frustration and perhaps endless wanting.

Her smile was kind and genuine as she spoke. "Jerry will call when your car is ready. Just have a seat anywhere and make yourself comfortable."

I took a seat on the overstuffed sofa, worn but comfortable. She followed and sat next to me, closer than a stranger would.

I'm Audrey; what's your name?"

"Will. Nice to meet you, Audrey."

"Where are you from?" she asked.

"Tampa."

"You're still a ways from home, then."

"Yeah, I might spend the night somewhere if I can get the car fixed."

"You could stay here; I live her by myself, so I have room."

"What about Jerry?"

"Jerry lives with his wife in Clanton. I just do the books for his garage."

"That's kind of you to offer but I don't think that would be very appropriate."

"Why not? I'm not afraid of you. In fact, I find you quite attractive."

"Thank you, but I wouldn't feel comfortable."

"Are you married?" she asked.

"No."

"Then why you wouldn't want to spend the night with a strange woman?"

"Well, it's not that, but it could lead to something we don't want."

"You mean sex? And what makes you think I would not want that?"

"We don't really know anything about each other."

"What's that got to do with having sex?"

"Nothing, I guess."

"Let me tell you something: I often trade sex for repair costs. So, you and I could have sex and then you drive away, repairs completed, at no cost."

"It might be expensive to repair the car; Jerry would be losing a lot of money."

"I keep the books so I can take care of that."

"Why me?"

"Look at me, Will. I'm not pretty. I don't have a perfect body. There are few men in town who are not married. When I go to the bar with my friends, I always come home alone. I just want some sex with a man."

"For some reason, Audrey, sex with you is becoming more and more alluring. If we decide to have sex, I will still pay for my car repairs."

"Then, let's have a beer or two, or three to help us decide to have sex!" she said happily. She went to the kitchen and returned holding the necks of two beer bottles in each hand. We sat there drinking while she told me her desires and fantasies. She was just like any other woman, just wanting to enjoy the closeness of sex with a man, even once in a while.

Before long I realized that I wanted her. I didn't pity her; I just wanted her. I wanted to make her feel like a woman, to worship her and to make her feel wanted.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked.

Her face lit up with a smile as she jumped up, grabbed my hand and let me to her bedroom. It was small, with a twin size bed, a chair and a dresser with a lamp on it. Two walls opposite each other were painted light purple, the other two walls facing each other were light gray. She saw me staring at the walls. There were no windows.

"I tried to make the room look larger but I'm still experimenting with colors," she said.

"You might have Jerry, or someone put in a window or two. Letting in more light will make it seem bigger."

She was taking off her blouse and her bra as I spoke. Her breasts were small with tiny dark nipples. As she slipped off her jeans, she turned around with her back to me and slipped off her panties. She had a slender body, long legs and a shapely rear end.

She seemed embarrassed that I was not naked yet. I had planned to undress her slowly to build up her excitement, but her anticipation precluded that. I undressed and took her into my arms. She closed her eyes as I kissed her. I have never felt lips that supple, that soft. We hardly put any pressure into kissing and yet it stirred a fire in me.

Her arms were folded, against my chest as we kissed. I suddenly realized that my erection was tapping against the inside or one of her thighs. She looked down and giggled. "I think somebody would like to find a warm place," she said.

As I pushed her back on the bed, she moved towards the middle of the bed on her back. I hovered over her on my hands and knees, kissed those amazing lips once more, and then trailed kisses down over her chest. I licked and sucked at her tiny nipples, one and then the other. Her moans were all the payment I wanted.

She wound her fingers gently in my hair as I enjoyed her breasts. When I kissed my way down to her mound, she cried out, as though afraid.

"Relax and let me do this for you," I whispered.

I spread her long legs and lay between them on my stomach. I kissed the insides of her thighs, inching closer and closer to my goal. When my lips kissed her labia, she gasped.

That was all the encouragement I needed. Easing my tongue into her folds, I teased her, licking everywhere and sucking on her lips. Her tuft of brown pubic hair tickled my nose as I drove my tongue deep inside her. Her hands kneaded her small breasts as I gorged on her. I use the term "gorged" because I treated myself for a long time tasting that sweet essence a woman produces when she is truly aroused.

When I began teasing her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, she moaned. I wanted to give her more. More than she had ever had before. I swirled my tongue around her hard little pearl, darting my tongue inside her and then back to suck on her clit. This was all I would give her until she arched her back, her hips pushing up, her body begging for more.

I took her to a slow, intense orgasm, at which point she grabbed the bed covers, squeezed my head with her legs and whispered, "Oh. My. God. Oh, yes! Oh, FUCK!"

I eased off with my mouth, just kissing the insides of her thighs as she eased down from her peak. I crept up between her legs, hovering over her. When I kissed her, she kissed back, sucked at my lips and tongue, moaning as her arms wrapped around my neck.

Moving my hips, I let the tip of my erection touch her wet opening. Her breath was warm on my mouth as she reached down, grabbed my erection and guided it inside her. I slid in full length. She closed her eyes and lay there with a big smile on her face.

She opened her eyes when I pulled out. I reached down to hold myself and rubbed the tip up and down her wet slit until she begged.

"Put it back! Please fuck me!"

Entering her fully, I lay on top of her, my mouth by her ear. I began to slowly grind my hips into hers, pubis against pubis. She was tight. I was hard. As I thrust in and out, I whispered in her ear.

"Do you like this, my fucking you slowly?"

"Yes! " she answered, also in a whisper. "Can you go a little faster?"

"No," I whispered. "I'm going to fuck you slowly for a long time, until you come."

"Oh, my God!" she moaned.

"Do you like feeling my cock throbbing inside you?"

"Yes, oh, yes, go deep, please, it feels so good."

Thrusting as hard and deeply as I could, I moved a bit faster.

"Do you want me to come inside you?"

"Yes, yes please."

"Tell me. Tell me what you want, Audrey."

"I want you to fuck me and fill me with your hot cum."

"What if I want to pull out and come on your tits or in your mouth?"

"No, no, please, just come inside me. I promise I'll suck you off afterwards."

I managed to maintain control as I used her for a long time. I felt her pussy contract on my cock just once but her breathing never changed. I increased my pace until I felt the inevitable, so I whispered in her ear. "I'm going to come inside you any minute, now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready, this feels so good!"

Seconds before I exploded, I groaned into her ear. "UHHH, I'm coming, Audrey!"

She thrust her hips against me, grabbed my buttocks with both of her hands, pulling me closer, deeper as I came inside her. I kissed her as my warm seed spilled into her. She moaned into my mouth and at that point, I wanted to fuck her all night, to feel my cum coating my cock inside her as I did. I wanted to lick her and let her suck on me. I wanted it all.

When I finally pulled out of her, my cum oozed out, sliding down into the crack between her buttocks. She sat up, rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom. When she returned, she sat down next to me.

"Will you stay? I promise to suck on you all you want?"

I put my arm around her, and we shared a hug. "I'll stay and we can do whatever you want."

When Jerry called the next morning, I paid Audrey for the repairs. She was happy. I was drained. The car ran perfectly all the way home.

Will527
Will527
45 Followers