All Comments on 'Getting to Know Amy Better Ch. 03'

by CurtisElmore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Better than Ch 2

But not as good as Ch 1.

Little or no development of the characters - and the relationship of husband and wife seems less convivial than at the beginning of the story. The originality that struck me in the first one seems to have slipped away, which I find a bit sad.

It's your story - but if it was mine, I think I'd want to wrap it up in no more than one more chapter and start on something new.

CurtisElmoreCurtisElmoreover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Feedback!

Appreciate the comments YBadger. Sorry that the characters' relationship didn't meet your expectations.

Actually, there are three more parts to this story - part 4 has been submitted, and Sasha is in the midst of editing parts 5 and 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Power out?

If the power was out, how did Sasha print out directions? It seemed obvious that she went online. Could have a battery in the computer. But is there a battery printer? And, when our power goes, the 'net is usually down too. Picky, I know! But, other than that, it was an O.K. story.

CurtisElmoreCurtisElmoreover 11 years agoAuthor
Good Catch, Anonymous!

Well... crap. Thanks for pointing that out, Anonymous poster! I totally missed the power outage/ printer thing when I was writing this, and Sasha missed it when she edited it. Just goes to show... some times it takes multiple eyes to catch everything. Appreciate your pointing that out!

JohnDrakeJohnDrakeover 11 years ago
Power Printer

I have a notebook computer and a portable bluetooth printer that has a 3 hour battery. So yes, it can all be done with batteries, but should be edited I think.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
Looking forward to further chapters...

...and hope they are more like the first two chapters in tone.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanover 11 years ago
me next, please

i loved this story and hope someday to meet a couple like you and your wife who just want to pleasure a woman and receive pleasure in return.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Chunky whores need loving too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous