Getting To Know Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking off the kiss, he collapsed on top of her and lay motionless as they each attempted to catch their breath. Eventually he rolled to the side, laying on his back with his arm stretched possessively across her body.

Anna was too exhausted to even cry. She had never felt so vulnerable, so utterly broken. And the worst part was, despite hating every moment...it had been the most physically amazing sexual experience of her life. Even worse, she knew he knew it too -- he had seen it all as he stared into her eyes, and she could never take that back.

He looked at her and grinned.

"That was great, Anna. You are everything I imagined and more, my dear."

With a stretch and a yawn he got up and started getting dressed. Once fully clothed, he grabbed the knife from the nightstand.

"I'm going to cut the ropes now, okay? No sudden movements."

Anna couldn't have moved if she tried. As he sliced through her bonds one by one, it was all she could do to just lie there and breathe.

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the forehead, as though they were lovers saying goodbye. She turned her head to the side, disgusted. As he stood back up and made his way towards the door, she curled herself into a ball on her side, holding her knees in her arms.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening my dear," he said, closing the door behind him. "It was lovely getting to know you better."

Before Anna could breathe a sigh of relief that it was finally over, he stuck his head back through the door one last time...

"Oh and Anna? We'll do this again soon."

12