All Comments on 'Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 02'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Getting to know

These characters is amazing. And you keep a steady pace like an experienced lover. Chance and Riley's romance is developing beautifully. I hope something fun happens with Arnie and Alana.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Interesting

My concern is the age difference and the swapping.

Chance barely knows his daughter and they want to swap daughters.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Love this so far.

SiddingtonSiddingtonover 6 years ago
Great so far but...

Liked the first two chapters but for the love of god don't go down the swapping route. It would be utterly nonsensical. So the two haven't long reunited but it seems the dad is considering whoring his daughter out to a client of his?! I'm not reading to much into this am I, this is what is being insinuated?

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Enjoying it very much...

But agree with other comments about the sharing thing. I love daddy daughter stories but not when they turn into sharing with others. If their "baby doll" is so precious, loved and important to them, how could you let another touch her?? If that happens, I may lose interest in the story all together.

mypacksmypacksover 5 years ago
Love it

Even though it is great their fucking, swapping daughters is hotter. This is a story. In reality it might be different but swapping wives goes on so why not swapping daughters. Have the daughters side by side on their hands and knees on the edge of a bed and each Dad take 20 strokes in each pussy then swap pussy’s. Only rule is you can’t cum in your daughters cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I dunno... I know that's probably where the story is heading, but that really just turns me off. No way I'd share my daughter! My girl, my lover, my pussy. Mine! :). Just like I'd never share my wife. Yeah, probably selfishly one-sided of me since I'd obviously have no problem if my wife brought her hot sister to bed with us, hehe. Her brother can keep his mitts off though, lol. Possessive I guess best describes it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the idea of him fucking his daughter!

She told him she wishes she could marry him. I’m not a legal expert, but I hope they find a way to get married! And he fucks a lot of babies into her belly!!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Reading previous comments, where did anyone say anything about swapping daughters? They could just as easily fuck, and whatever... while watching another father and daughter love each other. I also don't think dear old dad would force his loving daughter to do anything she doesn't want to do.

And moving forward... isn't it part of the taboo reasoning that anything responsible adults agree to do, is OK?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WOW really good and getting better . No swapping .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You can really feel the strength of their love. Riley still has a few abandonment issues, understandably so, but I'm sure she'll get over them soon enough. Chance loves her more than she could ever possibly imagine. So help me if this turns into some swapping shit. Don't ruin this wonderful journey please. I hope Arnie and Alana are just like them and simply want to share their life with a likeminded couple, maybe even watch each other. But NO SWAP! I wonder if Riley is on birth control. Nothing was mentioned and since she's a virgin and wasn't expecting any sex as far as we were made aware since the start of the series, I'm guessing no. Maybe a bun is in the oven now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6982 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES