Getting to know Emily Ch. 04

Story Info
The side quest with Vicky.
2.6k words
4.88
2.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday seemed to gallop at me, I couldn't have slowed it down if I tried. Last thing I knew it was Saturday night and all of a sudden I was leaving work on Tuesday, heading to tutor, or at least some tutoring. I really had no idea what to expect tonight. I could guess, but still couldn't believe that what I was thinking was going to happen was actually going to happen.

I arrived at her house at our usual time. Her mom had texted me earlier today as well letting me know we were on our own. Building up a good relationship with the parents in the beginning can be very helpful in the end when they trust you implicitly. To be honest I was more than a little nervous regarding this visit. I will be honest that there have been times I have fooled around with students, but typically it is by my design... not the other way around.

When I rang the doorbell she answered normally, nothing to flaunt in front of the neighbors. I didn't want to bring anything up, for some reason I was being uncharacteristically quiet about everything. We actually started out the session as normal, working on math and getting some things done. Although that didn't last too long.

After we finished a section, I realized that was all the work she had for me and that had only occupied 15 minutes of our time. She closed up her work and gave me a look. The kind of look I was waiting for since I walked into the house. She explained to me that she hadn't been able to stop thinking about what she saw. She had never seen such passion, and such control before. Not really surprising. She was 18, most guys her age might be able to go several times in a night, but rarely last long and rarely go down on girls. As hot as the session was for Emily and I, thinking about her witnessing it and realizing what it could be like was a major turn on.

At one point she pulled out her phone and showed me that she had recorded part of our session, the first of the sessions. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Watching Emily and I fucking was amazing. I had thought about recording myself before, but never could find a willing partner. Wife didn't want anything to do with that. And the conversation about recording ourselves with Emily has never happened, so I really have no idea what she would think about this. I would have to approach her about this cautiously to see what she thought about it.

I asked Vicky if she would share that with me. She got an evil grin on her face and said, "Yes, under one condition..."

"Ok, I bite. What is your condition?" I asked, figuring I knew the answer already.

She replied, "Well, two conditions actually. First must happen, second you have to try to make it happen." I looked at her rather quizzically, so she explained further. "First, you have to fuck me, eat my pussy, make me cum like you made her." I nodded as she said this, knowing she would say something along those lines. "Secondly, I want you to try and see if she would have sex with both of us. I can't help but get very turned on thinking about this, and want to try it very much."

I sat there a little shocked. I mean, of course I was willing... two hot women at the same time? What guy wouldn't want that. Now Emily was the problem, how would she react to that? How would she react to knowing she was being recorded and watched? She was definitely open minded in regards to sex, but we have never talked about threesomes, or exhibitionism. I would have to approach her with this very delicately. Vicky was looking at me now, waiting for my reply. I wondered how long I had been sitting there thinking. I smiled at Vicky, which answered both of her questions. Without another word Vicky got up and straddled me in my chair, putting her face just above mine and kissed me.

I responded immediately and kissed her back, not missing a beat. Our lips parted, or tongues met, our hands started to roam. The longer we kissed, the more her body seemed to come alive. She was gyrating her hips on my lap, grinding her pussy against my crotch. My cock of course responded of its own accord and was now hard as a rock in my shorts. It might have been my imagination, but I could swear I felt the heat coming off of her through our shorts as well. My hands pulled her towards me, wrapped around her back, her hands were on my head and wrapped around me. I reached down with my hands after a couple of minutes and grasped her ass, squeezing it. She responded with a slight moan into my mouth. With this I stood up, supporting her entire weight. I walked down the hall with her in this way. I picked a room at random and walked in, putting her on the bed.

I broke our kiss reluctantly, pulling her shirt over her head, only to find out she was braless. No complaints from me on this. I then pushed her back onto the bed, and pulled her shorts down and off of her, followed quickly by her panties.

Her perfectly shaved pussy was not only inches away from my face. You could see her pussy was aroused, slight wetness around the lips, engorged lips, and the lovely scent. I took a moment and just relished the sight and scent, biding my time, making her whimper in frustration. After a few seconds, what felt like minutes, I leaned in and tentatively licked her pussy, tasting her for the first time. She tasted amazing. She responded very enthusiastically to my tongue, groaning and trying to pull my face closer to her. I resisted, continuing to lick her, swirling my tongue around her opening and then around her clit. She seemed to shudder with the attention I was giving her clit. Wanting this to last, I slowed down, letting her come down from her excitement slightly, just making sure she didn't go over the edge.

I continued this for a while, licking her clit, sucking on it, nibbling sometimes and slowly introducing a finger into her wet pussy. I slid it in slowly, not wanting to shock her. She responded with a low deep grunting moan. I started to fuck her with my finger at this point, sliding it in and out while I still continued to pay attention to her clit with my mouth. Her breaths became much more shallow, her hands were both on my head, pulling me as close as she could. I took her clit between my lips, sucking on it harder while flicking it with my tongue, while also pushing a second finger into her soaking wet pussy. That was all it took, she exploded on my hand and face. Her orgasm sent ripple after ripple through her body while also squeezing my fingers that were deep in her pussy. I paused as she came, not wanting to over stimulate her.

When her orgasm subsided I pulled my fingers out and moved my face away as well. Looking up, her entire body was covered with a sheen of sweat. As her breathing became more normal I was kissing my way up her body. With the ultimate goal of her lips, I snaked a trail of kisses up her chest, making sure I found each of her nipples on the way. My mouth sucked both of her nipples in, swirling my tongue around them, nibbling on them, pulling on them gently. Her body responded, arching her back as I did this. My lips continued up her body, finding her lips after nibbling at her neck for a moment. As my lips found hers we kissed passionately, devouring each other. Our tongues fought with each other, our eyes both closed with the passion of it all.

Her legs had wrapped themselves around me at this point, pulling me closer while we kissed. I reached down while we kissed and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As she pulled me closer she felt the head of cock touch her pussy and stopped for a moment, not expecting the contact quite yet. My body seemed to shudder with the contact as well, the anticipation we both were feeling was amazing and driving us nuts. As we continued to kiss I slowly pushed forward, allowing my cock to slide into her. Without question, this had to be the tightest pussy I had ever been in. Her pussy had a grip on me so hard and so securely it felt as if I couldn't pull out. I was honestly slightly shocked, but it felt amazing, I certainly wasn't going to complain about it.

As we both got accustomed to the feeling we continued to kiss. After a moment I started to slide my cock out of her. She moaned into my mouth but continued to kiss me. Once i had pulled almost all the way out I broke the kiss and paused before I started to fuck her for real. As I knelt between her legs, my cock barely in her pussy, I looked down at her. She was biting her lip anticipating what came next. She looked up at me and gave me those eyes that were saying fuck me. I slowly started to push in again, loving the feeling of her pussy gripping me. She tipped her head back as I slid further in and closed her eyes. As I fully penetrated her, my body resting against her I started to pull out again, but taking it very slow. It was torture to be to continue at this pace, and I can only image that is was the same for her.

I continued fucking her like this, only slightly picking up the pace. I was still sliding in way slower than I would love to go, but I didn't want to cum immediately. Fucking her as fast as both of us wanted would have meant maybe 30 seconds of fucking. I did not want that, I wanted it to last, wanted to drive her nuts, and make her cum at least one more time. I continued at this excruciatingly slow pace for a moment, loving how it felt and slowly picked up the pace. I was sliding in much faster, only stopping when my body struck hers. When it did I pulled out almost all the way again to only push back in just as hard if not harder.

As i continued to fuck her I grabbed her legs, and held her in place at the knees, allowing me to fuck her very hard. I held her body right there while I continued to plow into her. She was moaning and grunting nonstop now, her pleasure growing all the time. I pushed harder and harder feeling my arousal grow as well. At one point I reached down with a hand and put my thumb on her clit and started to rub it. With this she practically exploded on me. She arched her back and screamed as she came on my cock, bucking and thrusting, reveling in the pleasure of the situation. Her pussy clamped down on me hard during this and took all of my willpower to not cum as a result. I held her in place as she rode her orgasm out.

As she calmed down I pulled out to her annoyance and asked her to flip over. She understood at once that I was fucking her exactly like Emily. As she positioned her ass in the air I decided to change things up slightly and positioned myself over her and pointed my cock down into her pussy. I sank in quickly this time, loving the feeling again. I didn't take it easy this time. I pistoned into her hard and fast. She groaned with every thrust, her body shaking every time I slammed into it, her tits bobbing under her.

My thrusts were pushing her face against the bed. She was gripping the blanket in her hands and moaning continuously into the bed. She was already close to cumming again and I really wasn't far either. I continued to fuck her, driving us both closer and closer to orgasm, loving the way her pussy seemed to squeeze me so hard. I was wondering at that point if she had ever had a cream pie, I highly doubted it but at this point that was all I could think about.

As I continued to fuck her hard I could feel my cock seem to grow even more, she seemed to feel it as well and she let out a guttural moan. It only took another couple of thrusts more and I exploded into her. I slammed in hard, and shot stream after stream deep inside her. When my cum first hit her inside she screamed out in shock and started cumming immediately around my cock for the second time. Her pussy seemed to milk my cock, enticing it to spend itself completely. I sat there for a few moments, letting both my orgasm and hers subside.

I pulled out and plopped down on the bed next to her. She took a moment and relaxed herself, rolling onto her side facing me, a glazed look on her face. She curled up next to me at that point and kissed me. We laid there for a few minutes, both of us catching our breath. Eventually she rolled back and got off the bed stating she needed to get cleaned up before her mom got home. She gave me another look and said, "I can't believe you came inside me."

"Are you complaining?" I asked her.

She gave me a look and smirked, "No, definitely not complaining. That felt fucking amazing. I have never felt that before. It's a good thing I am on the pill but you should have warned me."

"Well... I kind of lost myself in the moment. Your pussy just squeezed me so hard and I just couldn't stop. It wouldn't matter anyways, I had surgery a long time ago, there is no chance you would have gotten pregnant." I finished this while getting up and starting to get dressed. I realized at that point we had made quite a mess of the bed we were on and asked, "Whose bed is this?"

She laughed at this and said, "My parents. Think they will mind we fucked on it?"

"Well seeing as we just had sex while I was supposed to be tutoring you? Probably... The real question is, how long has it been since this bed saw that kind of action?" I laughed at my statement, and so did she.

We tried to fix up the bed as much as we could, but I could tell it wasn't perfect. I hoped it would suffice. We got back to the table and packed up our stuff. I brought up the second condition at this point. I explained I would try to get Emily to accept this, I figured I could, but would take a bit of coaxing. I also asked her to send me the video she took, which she gladly did at this point.

I kissed her again as I left. I mentioned she might need a shower before her mom got home as she looked slightly flushed. Good idea, she said. I drove home in a bit of a daze, not really believing my good luck. Now came the difficult part of convincing Emily to join us, and even explain what happened today. Might be best to bring it up during the heat of passion, could be interesting to see what her reaction would be. I will have to arrange for a second session very soon.