Getting to know Emily Ch. 05

Story Info
The meeting.
3.8k words
4.42
1.6k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this last session with Vicky I was on cloud nine. It was readily apparent to anyone with eyes that paid the least amount of attention to me. My wife commented that I was in a good mood lately, Emily did as well. I just blew it off as the end of the school year and the improving weather. It seemed to fly with my wife anyways, but Emily was still very curious. She knew something had changed but didn't know what, and I hadn't had a chance to tell her yet, hadn't decided how to tell her yet.

We had set up a tentative date for this coming Wednesday, albeit only an online date, but still... very fun for us. Wednesday morning came and I was fairly excited. After the house cleared out I FaceTimed Emily. We started talking about nothing for a while but both of us were rather distracted. The conversation didn't last long and turned very quickly into video sex. She pulled out one of her favorite toys and positioned it for me to control. Using my phone I was able to edge her with her own toy. Driving up the vibrations to maximum to only drop them down to the bare minimum everytime she would get close. I know this had to be torture for her, but I thoroughly enjoyed being in control like this. I always knew I could have a little bit of a bondage fetish, nothing too extreme, but to a degree for sure. This could be something we explored at a later time when we had a lot of time to experiment.

Today talking with Emily I was rock hard within minutes, something she couldn't fail to notice as I was naked in front of the camera. I could tell she was aroused as well, her nipples were very hard on her tits, looking almost painfully hard. We talked through our pleasure as we were used to doing. Each drove the other's passion higher as we stroked or fingered or pinched ourselves. Her hands were on her tits actually, pulling at her nipples and groping her breasts as her toy had control of her pussy, or I should say I, through her toy, had control over her pussy. My stimulation was under my own control as I owned no toys for myself, and I was very conscious about how close I was to cumming at any time. I was lucky I hadn't made Emily cum yet, it was a close thing a few times. I know she was desperate to cum and was begging me to let her.

After a while I really couldn't contain things anymore. For me it was either cum soon or go crazy. For Emily I might have crossed that line already, although this is where I wanted her for this next part. As I drove her speed up on her toy I told her I wanted to fuck her so bad, that I wanted to fuck her with someone watching us. She said nothing when I said this except started to buck her hips with the start of her orgasm that I let her have this time. She groaned with the pleasure of her huge orgasm that must have felt like it was building for hours. This threw me over the edge as well and orgasmed all over my chest. My cock seemed to throb with the pleasure of it. Several spurts came out and landed on me while she rode her orgasm out. I remembered as her orgasm started to subside to turn her toy down. We learned from experience to not keep it on high as she is way too sensitive.

As we both came down off our high she commented that that was amazing. More satisfying than our typical online sessions. I couldn't agree more, I answered. She then brought up the most important part....

"Did you mean that last part?" She asked.

"Which part?" I asked innocently, although I knew exactly what part she was talking about.

"Don't play stupid with me! You know exactly which part. You certainly saved it for just the right time to reveal it!" She stated.

"Ohhhh!" I said innocently, "That part. About having an audience..."

"Of course you ass!" She said playfully. "I might have cum without all the buildup when you mentioned that."

"That's good to know!" I said. "I didn't realize you were that much of an exhibitionist."

"Well, neither did I until you came into my life. But after our first time in the parking lot and all the times we fooled around in public, it excites the fuck out of me." She stated this with some surprise on her end.

"It has always been a huge turn on for me." I told her. "Otherwise I don't know if I would have had the guts to fuck you in that parking lot." I laughed after this.

"Well, all I can say is that just talking about it is getting me wet again and I don't have any more time this morning, unfortunately." She said this with a frown.

We said our goodbyes and promised to try again soon. Maybe explore this new fantasy some. I was extremely excited about this last part as it brought me 1 step closer to a threesome with her and Vicky. I still had no way of knowing how she would handle being with another woman and me. I was of 2 minds on how to accomplish this. First was the obvious, bring it up and see if she was into it. Second was a more devious method of surprising her while we were fucking. I thought this second way might be very interesting to think about. I could arrange that for the next time I fucked Emily, especially if it was in my house again.

I figured meeting this coming weekend might be a little too soon after our last meeting so kept my ears open for my wife having another day out with her girlfriends. This came only 1 weekend later thankfully as I was starting to go a little crazy. I started to develop a plan. A little risky for sure but well worth the reward if it worked out. The plan was this... I would bring Vicky into the closet again, camped as before. She would only observe unless the option became real for her to join in. I discussed this with Vicky and she readily agreed, and thought it was an amazing idea. I brought up the plan to get together with Emily then for the following weekend and she said it would work out perfectly for her as well.

I was very anxious for our next meeting. I knew there wasn't much chance of getting caught, but more of the turn out. On the appointed day my wife left around 11 as usual to meet up with her girlfriends. My son had left earlier for his work day. Vicky showed up around 11:15, she had apparently been watching to make sure the coast was clear and strolled right in. We greeted each other with a long lingering kiss that we both were reluctant to break, but in the interest of our plan must. I set her up in the closet again and she got comfortable. I left to pick up Emily at the mall once again as it seemed to work well last time. I drove her back to my house and closed the garage door to avoid any prying eyes. Once inside we embraced and kissed for the first time in what felt like forever. I picked her up at one point and let her wrap her legs around me as I carried her down the hall to my bedroom again and plopped her down onto the bed.

We both laughed at this but our excitement won out and killed the laughter as I climbed on the bed with her. We kissed again, our tongues darting out immediately to probe each other. Our hands free to roam over each other's bodies. I was massaging her breasts while we kissed and she was stroking my hard cock through my pants. We both got a little frustrated with this and pulled off each other's clothes. Once we were both naked we resumed kissing and giving my fingers complete access to her nipples now. I pinched and pulled as we continued our deep kiss. Each minute our passion seemed to grow. I was in danger of forgetting my alternate mission with this.

After a few minutes I broke our kiss while hovering over her. I brought a hand down to cup her pussy, feeling the heat emanating from it. I moved my lips down to her nipple while I slowly curled a finger up and slid it into her waiting pussy. She groaned with this penetration, arching her back, pushing her tits into my face as I sucked on her nipple. My finger started to pump in and out of her, simulating what my cock would hopefully be doing very soon. I pushed a second finger into her now and started to slowly fuck her with them. I brought my lips back up to hers and kissed her again. I then took a chance. I asked her in a voice I hope carried to the closet, "You want someone to watch me pleasure you don't you?"

Her only response was to groan loudly and push her crotch against my fingers, driving them deeper. I obliged her by pushing them even deeper into her and fucking her even harder than I was. "I bet you would love someone to see you cum just from my fingers wouldn't you?" I asked her, knowing the answer. Her response to this was to cum hard on my fingers, bucking wildly in her ecstasy. When she came down off of her orgasm she told me it was my turn. She got on her belly and had me stand at the side of the bed, allowing her to suck on my cock. I loved this and loved her mouth. She had a way of making people forget what they were doing, what they were going to say. She had me on cloud nine in no time. As I felt my orgasm get closer I suggested something new for us. I had her get on her back, with her head hanging off of the bed, mouth open. She knew what I had in mind this time and was eager to try it. I pushed my cock into her waiting mouth seeing how deep I could go without hurting her.. I started to fuck her mouth like i would pussy. She was obviously enjoying this as well as she was moaning around my cock.

I took another chance now and said to her, "Can you imagine getting your pussy eaten while I fuck your mouth?" Her response was immediate, she reached her hands back and pulled me even deeper. This was the response I was hoping for and looked at the closet and nodded for her to come out. Vicky silently pushed the closet door to the side revealing her naked body. She silently walked to the other side of the bed where she had an unobstructed view of Emily's pussy.

I reached down and found Emily's pussy lips, spreading them with my fingers while my thumb rubbed at her clit. She was beyond excited now and ready for just about anything. I moved my hands away from her pussy and started to fuck her mouth even more now. I pushed in repeatedly, getting closer and closer to my own climax. I motioned to Vicky dive in as Emily had spread her legs wide open almost in invitation. As I quickly approached my orgasm Vicky cautiously pushed 2 fingers into Emily. As Emily gasped at this invasion around my cock I started to explode into her mouth. With this Vicky leaned down and started to lick Emilys clit quickly while fucking her with her fingers. The result from this was beyond instantaneous. She came hard on Vicky's fingers and tongue as my cum splashed into her waiting mouth. Vicky continued to assault Emily's pussy as Emily's orgasm peaked and faded.

I pulled my rapidly fading cock from Emily's mouth, watching as she wiped up the spilled cum and licked her fingers clean. She sat up, watching Vicky remove herself from her pussy. I felt it was appropriate to introduce Vicky to Emily. "Emily... I would like you to meet Vicky! A very enthusiastic young woman who just so happens to know what we have been up to." In answer Emily pulled Vicky closer and gave her a very long kiss. As they pulled apart I could see Emily's tongue dart up and lick Vicky's upper lip. I was lying down on the bed by this point and just loving the show. By some sort of unspoken communication they both came over and proceeded to attempt to bring my soft cock back to life.

Vicky took my flaccid cock in her mouth and started to give me a blow job, coaxing some life into me. Emily came up and whispered to me, "Nice surprise" and then kissed me deeply. We kissed for a while as Vicky continued to work on me. I could feel my cock coming back to life slowly under her urgent attention. I asked Emily at this point to turn around and give me her pussy which she readily did. She straddled my head, bending down so her pussy was right in line with my mouth. I eagerly attacked it, sliding my tongue in between her lips tasting her juices and probing her depths. I savored her taste as I wiggled my tongue deep inside her.

All the while, Vicky was bringing me to full hardness very quickly. She had a hold of my cock at the base and was stroking me in rhythm with her mouth as it expertly slid up and down my shaft. Her tongue swirled around my head and she rhythmically sucked it. I was having a hard time focussing on Emily's pussy with the attention my hard cock was getting. I tried my best to bring Emily to orgasm while Vicky was pleasing me. My tongue started to focus on her clit while I slid a couple of fingers fully into her wet pussy. She pushed back against me forcing my tongue to assault her clit with a little more aggression.

Vicky stopped sucking me eventually and proceeded to straddle me, letting my now rigid cock slide into her very wet pussy. She was riding me cowgirl style facing Vicky who was riding my face. They leaned into each other and started to make out as they both fucked different parts of my body. Vicky was bouncing on me, sending herself into orbit while Emily was grinding her crotch against my face, trying to get the most amount of pleasure.

We continued like this for a while, all 3 of us getting pleasured. After a few minutes Vicky needed a break and I desperately wanted to fuck Emily. I positioned myself behind Emily and lined my cock up with her pussy. I grabbed her hips and proceeded to slam into her making her moan with delight. Vicky watched with obviously lust on her face as I repeatedly slammed into Emily. I motioned for her to lay down in front of Emily, letting her lick Vicky's pussy. She readily agreed and positioned herself right in front of Emily. Emily eagerly leaned down and started to lick Vicky's pussy. The motion of her body as I fucked her was helping her pleasure Vicky with her mouth and tongue pushing her forward with each thrust of mine. Emily got a bit more adventurous and pushed a finger into Vicky's waiting pussy. She slid just 1 finger in and licked her clit while my cock was pistoning into her. Occasionally she would stop what she was doing to enjoy her own pleasure for a moment and start up again on Vicky. This continued for some time and I was thankful I had cum already, otherwise i would have cum already while fucking Emily. As it is I can feel the start of things. I know it will be inevitable, but I do not want to cum yet.

Begrudgingly I pulled out, to Emily's disappointment. I laid down this time and had Emily get on me, the reversal from the last time. She straddled my cock letting it sink back into her. I beckoned Vicky to position herself on my face as Emily had. My tongue lashed out and spread her lips so I could savor her taste. I slid my tongue across her clit as well, rubbing it. I positioned myself so I could suck on her clit, pulling it between my lips so I could lick it more easily. I rapidly wiggled my tongue against it, making her moan with delight. I slid a couple of fingers into her wet pussy as well, pushing them in deep. Emily had started to fuck me with a lot more energy now, bouncing on me with smooth strokes. She had positioned herself to allow her to do this easily. She was moaning with the pleasure of my cock, I was moaning into Vicky's pussy with my pleasure and Vicky was moaning from my tongue and fingers. I was very glad the windows were closed otherwise the neighbors would have had an ear full.

After a couple of minutes of this I felt Emily cum around my cock, squeezing it. I could feel her juices flow down around me. It was only a moment later I felt Vicky cum as well. She groaned with pleasure and her pussy clenched my fingers. I continued to fuck her with them through her orgasm driving her nuts. I could taste her new juices and loved it.

After a moment I had them both get up again and we changed positions. I put Vicky on the edge of the bed, her pussy almost hanging off of it. I positioned myself between her legs and pushed my cock deep inside her in one stroke. She let out a guttural sound of pleasure as I pushed myself completely in her. I grabbed her by her knees at this point and started to easily slide in and out of her. Pushing in hard every time until I had bottomed out. With my body against hers I pulled out to only slam back in again. She was moaning with each thrust, her eyes closed, hands clenching the comforter. Emily was free to do as she pleased as I fucked Vicky and crawled over to lower her mouth down around one of Vicky's tits. She gasped in surprise but soon surrendered to the added pleasure. I was loving this scene, watching my cock slide in and out of this hot teen while Emily was sucking on her tits. Emily was nibbling and pulling on her nipples while pinching at the other. After a few minutes of this Emily moved her hand from the other nipple sliding it down to rub Vicky's clit while I fucked her.

This kind of set off a bomb in Vicky. She exploded on my cock, her pussy clamping down hard and throbbing on me. Wave after wave of her orgasm rocked her and seemed to try and milk my cock. I had to stop moving at this point or I would have cum immediately. I knew that point was coming quickly anyways, but I had other plans for that. After her orgasm subsided I started to fuck her again. She gasped in surprise as she wasn't expecting me to keep going. I leaned over her at this point and put her legs over my shoulders as I continued to fuck her very hard now. Vicky was practically bent in half now with me pushing my cock deep into her with each stroke. Vicky was panting from the pleasure begging me to fuck her harder. Emily bent down and started to make out with her again while I fucked her. I could see their tongues dance around each other. I felt Vicky clamp down on me again, but this orgasm wasn't nearly as strong as the last one, it was enough though to send me over the edge.

I pulled my now throbbing member from Vicky's pussy in a hurry, wanting to find the right target. I held my cock in my hands stroking it furiously wanting to make my orgasm even stronger. When I came it felt amazing. It felt like I came a bucket full. Stream after stream shot from me landing on Vicky's tits. Eventually my orgasm subsided with the last little bit leaking out and dropping on her navel. Completely spent of all energy I rolled off of Vicky, landing on the bed. I rolled onto my side to look at Emily and Vicky. I was treated to the site of Emily cleaning the cum off of Vicky with her tongue. I swear had I not just cum twice recently I would have gotten hard on the spot again. Emily took her time, making sure to clean it all off, focussing on her navel last. Vicky just laid there a little stunned at her fortune.

To finish our excitement for the day Emily and Vicky shared another kiss. This one was long and lingering. I watched as they softly, casually made out with each other with no sense of urgency as before. As they broke apart I thought it might be a good time to explain things. I casually told Emily about being observed at the hotel and the resulting tutoring with Vicky. I explained the deal Vicky and I had made, which came to its full fruition today. I told her about the last time we fucked in this very bed and how Vicky had watched it all, even had a recording. Vicky even produced the video for Emily to see, explaining she had so much fun recording it and masturbating during our second session. I then told her about fucking Vicky on her parents bed and didn't even leave out the fact that Vicky's parents paid me for my time there. I then explained my plan, first testing the waters during our virtual sex, to see what you thought of the idea, secondly about today and the plan to let Vicky atleast watch again, but if you responded favorably to the idea, as she had, that she could come out and join us, as obviously happened.

We ended the day explaining that this would have to happen again. Vicky and Emily even exchanged numbers. We all got dressed and I opened the window again to air out the smell of sex. I also remade the bed. I tried to make a mental note for next time to at least take the comforter off so I could wash the sheets afterwards. The three of us got in my car then and I drove them each to a safe location. Emily to the mall and Vicky down the street from her house. I drove home in a bit of a daze, wondering what could happen to top this.