All Comments on 'Getting to Know Mom Ch. 02'

by momsb7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
marklionmarklionover 13 years ago
Nice Second Chapter!!!!

You wrote a nice second chapter. I like how you describe the sex between the mother and the daughter in law. You have developed the characters quite nicely in the story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter and see where you take things.

mark

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Definately a well written ch. 2. I'll be waiting to read what happens between the mother and the wife. I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Great story, like the slow build up. Eager to read further and see how things evolve. Thank you for writing.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Well - I'm liking it!

Got me hard and wishing I could read the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really hot, the thought of the older woman being pleasured by the younger woman

I'm so ready for him to fuck his mother and wife in a erotic threesome.

I hope chapter three is soon posted, Thanks for the sweet story

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Bravo

I know that this series is your first submission as a writer, and I have to say job definitely well done. The sex was hot. The whole premise of the story is hot. My only complaint, only one more chapter to go!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only one more chapter?

I, for one, am going to be pretty pissed if nothing happens between the mother and son. I'm enjoying reading this, hopefully I won't regret it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I'm sure you could have at the least two more chapters.

Chapter three, where mum pleasures wife, and chapter four where sons pleasures mum.

Just ideas.

Whatever you come up with is going to be hot anyway.

bob3641223bob3641223over 13 years ago
god hurry

i'm about to cum, this is the best i've read, i want ur wife and ur mom too, lol

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Teasing Jack

I enjoyed both chapters of your sexy little story, but it is not fair on Jack, only to see his naked mother from a distance. He deserves to see her really close up and juicy.

Orion2012Orion2012over 13 years ago
Please continue

Great start during part one and what a way to build in part two.

I do hope all three get together with the same intensity as described in the first two parts.

Thanks for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you unaware of the word, "into"?

Just one (several times) of too many errors.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It was really hot to fantasize of him watching his wife seducing his mom.

Sweet and erotic was the scene of his wife finger fucking his mom and causing his mom to orgasm.

How did he keep from blowing his load while watching is a mystery to me.

Fucking great ! I hope to get to see him lay some cock to his mom and his wife in a hot threesome. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

great story, i have read both chapters and can't wait for another

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
like where this is going,,,,

i like it!! seems this could go on for awhile,,no sense limiting it to just 3 ch...,,,who else could u bring to the mix,,husband is already a voyeur,,,make him suffer thru some more humiliations ((lol)) maybe mom has a sister,,another daughter,,a son!! why did mom submit so readily? something in her past,maybe a lover at girls camp or school, or maybe her mother!!!i will be waiting and hoping for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You two have made me so hard, we're going to have to do something here!

"I think you two need to think about someone besides yourselves," I announced to both my wife, and mother.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

No one should ever stop learning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous