All Comments on 'Getting To Know Mom'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

Reminds me so much of the first time my son & I screwed.I know how she felt having his cock inside her.

Look forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what

if she said go and date heather okay but no way would i let naother guy near her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

great to bad u didnt have an pics to go with it

bigpapabarebigpapabareover 16 years ago
Excellent

A very fine piece of work...well written and nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...she dates BLACK!!!...and LOVES IT!!!

...she submits to being owned by black masters...who know how to treat a woman...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I was really enjoying it until you had to put in

nine incher--Wish you guys would grow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
playing with her new cock--her own son's!

This is a fine account of a mother and son growing more and more intimate, sharing all their thoughts and feelings, until, inevitably, the son's stiff dick and his mother's drenched twat come together. The boy, Dean, is a healthy, normal lad, so stuffing his mother's cunt has been his goal for years. The mother is delighted by her boy's stiff 9-incher (contrary to the last commentator, though uncommon some cocks do attain that enviable size). Dean is so enthralled by his mother's sexual charms that he refuses to call her Janine. Fuck that, he thinks as he sinks his big stiff prick up between her voluptuous legs, this is MY MOM! Indeed it is, and like the Australian lady below, this Mom will be enjoying her lusty young motherfucker's hard cock and potent balls for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story, but!

I didn't Like the ending. She is young enough for monotonous relationship with son and pregnancy and school can bide her time while he is away.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Even though this story's almost 12 year's old and I've read it a number of times, it's still so fucking hot. I love to jerk off and cum while reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really not that good

unbalanced, poorly paced, and un-fulfilling. sex scenes were mediocre. 1 star.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Not sure what the fucknut who commented in January meant by unbalanced. He must have been talking about himself as this story was smoking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

most of the stories i read on this site says mom and son but they include other people getting in on the action a little to often which no longer makes it just an incest story but other topics as well. Therefore, the story ends up getting a fucked up rating from some one looking for just a mother son incest story.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Tasteful

Probably written by a woman, the story doesn't have super inflated boobs and gutter talk. I liked it. BTW, does everyone need a bald pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story was ruined

Sick and tired of Mom Son stories where a third person comes in and interferes with everything. That just takes away from the story and screws the whole plot line up. In other words, it screws up the story and is irredeemable. Crap!

The old fart

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
I liked it to a point !!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you killed the story, it's no longer mom and son. Mom will become a cock hound, her first fuck will be the young stud TY. This will be the end of DEAN. Her son fucked her to well, and this killed the story.MOTHER / SON STORIES ARE THE BEST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great sexy story

Unlike many other stories this story was kind of grown-up. The mother does not let her son cum in her since she does not want to get pregnant and the son honors that. The mother also wants to date (and fuck) other guys and the son accepts that as natural. She encourages him to date Heather but to come back to her (the mother) when he is away from school - great arrangement. I find other stories to be rather stupid where the guy wants to get his mother pregnant, or marry her and live with her for ever. This mother and son know how to fuck each other but not to be stupid about it. I would have liked the son licking his mother's asshole along with her cunt, and perhaps fuck her in the asshole, but that is my quirk, and a small disagreement with the author. By the way, licking and fucking his mom's asshole would be another way to avoid pregnancy. On the whole, a well-written and mature story about mother-son incest.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 5 years ago
Oh so erotic!

Oh so well done!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun sexy read

wish there was a chapter 2. i like the mom/son relationship!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/11/2021)

Again, nicely done, another erotic fantasy with a realistic ending. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story until you put Ty in it and then when she was going to go with other men no way ! Just stick to Mother and Son that's what the story is about not other people. If she was that hot I wouldn't let her out of my sight.

keki123keki12311 months ago

They should have ended up being a couple. Didn't like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit mechanical but still erotic. I wonder how mom could decide so easily, but I quickly returned to the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The thought of mom dating sort of hung there needing some more discussion…perhaps in the next session.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

M/S fantasy is always ruined if another guy gets into the action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous