Getting to Know My Neighbors Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer smiled. "You sit here for a minute, how does that cock feel in you?"

Well, you keep moving it like you are and my cock will be hard again pretty quick. You have it in just the right place."

Jerry smiled. "I'm glad we were looking for a movie to watch. You always told us if we wanted one, to grab one to watch."

"Oh, I'm upset. I wish you would have done it sooner."

They both laughed. I slid my head to the side to see the television screen to see several couples in different sexual positions, all combinations. Jennifer reminded me that they were all great people and I would enjoy myself. She kept slowly easing the dildo out of my ass before sliding it back in again. She added more lube. She kept it up for nearly twenty more minutes and between the anal stimulation, the video of the group fuck session, and the company I was with, my cock slowly began to thicken and regain its hardness. Jerry was as well.

Jennifer motioned for me to stand up and held the dildo in position in my ass as she motioned me around the side of the bed. She patted the bed and I climbed up with her behind me. The sheets were cool and fresh. I love the feeling of satin sheets.

Jennifer slid onto her back and pulled me forward. She released the dildo and it began to slide out before Jerry eased it back in, keeping me impaled. Jennifer reached between her legs to finger her pussy before reaching up to guide my now hard cock into her waiting sex. As my cock slid in, I was amazed at how tight she was for having two kids. She cooed in my ear, "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me good. Oh, and Jerry, his ass is yours."

As I slide deep into her womanhood, Jerry eased the dildo out of my ass. As I slowly pulled back, he lubed his cock and slid up behind me. He grabbed my hips and slid his cock into my wanting ass. It is an amazing feeling. It took us a few strokes to find the right rhythm but we did and when Jerry grabbed my hips to guide me back onto his cock as I eased out of Jennifer's hot pussy, I was greeted with that amazing feeling.

We fucked like this for what seemed like an eternity but know it wasn't. Both Jerry and I lasted quite a while longer than our first session. Jennifer's next orgasm was another squirter as I felt it squirt against me and down both hers and my thighs. Her second gave me yet another drenching as she shook. She moaned out to Jerry, "He's fucking me real good baby. It feels so good."

Jerry replied, "So does his ass baby. I'm fucking him real good too."

All I could muster was, "Oh my!"

When she came a third time, I told her I was going to cum too. As she erupted, I held off until she stopped shaking before I buried myself and released my load. Jerry pulled his cock almost all the way out, just to the head until I quit cumming. "Jerry, baby, oh his cum feels so good," Jennifer cried out.

Jerry pulled my hips back impaling me with his cock buried deep in me. He let go as he impaled me. I could feel his hot load shooting into my depths. I didn't want to move. We all chuckled and again agreed we should have done this much sooner. If we had only known sooner.

Jerry's cock slid from my ass first. I could feel the cum oozing from me. I slid back and rolled over to the other side of Jennifer keeping her between both Jerry and I. Jennifer reached between both of our legs and grabbed ahold of our cocks and commented, "My guys." We all three chuckled.

Jerry fell asleep first. Jennifer turned facing Jerry as he slept and reached back to pull me closer. I don't know which of us fell sleep first but I know I fell asleep with a smile on my face and the smell of Jennifer's perfume and shampoo as I snuggled up to spoon her.

I woke up around three in the morning with my cock hard. Jennifer stirred and must have felt my hardness because she moved slightly, spread her legs open lifting the right one up, reached behind to guide my cock into her wetness and pushed back to ease me into her soaking wet pussy. I thought I was in a dream. As she began to work herself against me taking me in deeper, we began a nice slow fuck as Jerry slept. Our slow fuck caused her to cum two more times before I let lose of my load in her and we fell back asleep with my cock still in her.

Jennifer was up first and into the bathroom starting the shower. When she came out, I went in to use the bathroom and took a shower as well. She had laid out the towels for all of us. As I dried off, Jerry peeked in and smile, "Hey there sunshine. Coffee is on downstairs. I'll be down after my shower."

Having dressed, I made my way down stairs to see Jennifer sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, slowly sipping it and smiled at me as I made my way to the coffee pot. She was so adorable, dressed in a loose fitting sweatshirt and sweatpants, with white tennis sox, like I always used to see her on Saturday mornings from the back deck. She commented, "Well there mister, you now know that we play. Right now, we can play anytime we like. Remember that. Now, about tonight..."

12