Getting to Know the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need. I guess you haven't discovered it, but there is a gate in the fence. It's behind your garden shed."

I guess our new home still held a few secrets we had not discovered. What would be next, a secret passage to Starbucks perhaps? Lance went first and held the gate open, while Jim and I followed Beth into their yard.

The first thing that struck me was the 75" wide-screen TV in their sitting room. Beth went to the kitchen to make the coffee and get the desert, while Lance seated us on the sofa and hooked up the camera. Then he went into the kitchen and appeared with the tray of deserts; little bowls of fresh strawberries and raspberries topped with whipped cream.

At the first spoonful I detected something potent in the bowl, hard alcohol but delicious. Lance saw my questioning look.

"Mirabelles," he said, "It's a clear spirit made from the plums of the Mirabelle tree."

"It's yummy but tastes very strong."

"Eighty percent proof," he said. As Beth brought in the coffee.

"Jim, would you like a drop more?" he asked my husband, as he drank his coffee and Jim nodded.

"How about you, Melanie?"

I put down my empty cup.

"Well maybe just a drop."

He brought out four glasses, he referred to as brandy snifters, and poured a little of the clear liquid in each. I could see mine had less than any of theirs, but when I sipped it, I knew it was plenty. Just what I'd had with the strawberries was now making me feel warm and my heart beat faster.

Beth shut the curtain and turned the lights lower as Lance started the video. It already had a title 'Our Newdist Neighbors' and an opening shot of our vacant en-suite bathroom showing the shower, the vanity, and the mirror above it. I realized the film was already edited.

It started with a long shot of Jim standing shaving, naked of course, and Beth's voice narrated, "Start of another day." He glanced towards the window. Did he know he was on camera? This was not the first day I just saw her watching and told him. He stepped back from the vanity and looking in the mirror began to stroke himself. Of course, I've often seen him bring himself off, usually when he doesn't want to finish inside me and want to give me a facial. He'll ask me first and if I'm in the mood I like him to pump his heavy load over my face and hair and into my open mouth.

But I have never had this voyeuristic view watching him do it in private. With the mirror in shot there were two images, the actual one of him and the side of his face and the mirror reflection which showed his actions more clearly as well the intensity on his face. Suddenly the picture changed to a much closer shot. The actual zoom in had been cut. The reflected image of his body from his thighs to his naval filled the screen in sharp 4K resolution. His strokes got faster until I believed he would cum.

Then he stopped, squirted jell on his balls and picked up his razor. All of this with no narration and in absolute silence other than a sharp but muted intake of breath just as he began to shave. Obviously, it was too far away for her camera to have picked up any sound. As we watched he moved his erect penis to the side away from where he was shaving, and I could see the practicality of it. I also found it made me quite wet, and I was watching this with him and our neighbours. In the video he was just putting the razor down when I entered the room. Whichever of them did the editing had cut our conversation, and the scene showed me pulling him into the shower by his erect penis. The next scene was in our bedroom. Whereas the last one had been filmed at an angle into our bathroom, this one was filmed straight on as their balcony directly faced our bedroom.

I was lying on the bed with my legs spread and Jim was fingering me before going down on me. From the camera's position, his naked arse and the movement of his head were really all you could see, but that changed as he climbed over me, and the zoomed camera lovingly followed his cock in and out of me. There was little doubt we were both enjoying it.

That scene closed with him withdrawing from my cum-filled pussy, and me quickly exiting the room. This was followed immediately by the full-frontal scene of me in the bathroom with my post-orgasmic flush turning from the camera and mooning it. Although that had been days later the scene had been nicely spliced in. I don't even think Jim realized it was not part of the same event.

"Lance, show them one of Gunnison Beach," said Beth, "that's Sandy Hook."

It was quite short showing lots of people naked on the Jersey Shore.

"You can't walk around with a camera, but you can capture it with your phone if you are discrete. Now show them the beach near Cap D'Agde."

This was quite different, pictures of couples openly engaging in hand jobs, blow jobs and even full-on intercourse. I realized the scene we were watching had a younger Beth being fucked by some black dude and obviously loving it. I'd never thought I was turned on by video the same way I was by reading, but my pulse was racing. The black guy finished, and Lance came into the picture and with arms extended began to plunge into her as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Holy shit!" I thought, "He's getting 'sloppy seconds' and loving it."

I was going to have an orgasm just watching, what was Jim feeling. I looked at him and saw the tent in his shorts. Beth saw it too and walked over, while the TV still showed them shagging.

"Stand up and let's see it," she commanded, "You too Lance, Melanie and I want to see the goods," and she was right, I did want to.

Both of them obliged, dropping their shorts. Jim was hard as a rock. He's not circumcised, and the deep scarlet head was poking from his foreskin. He instinctively pulled the foreskin back. Lance was laughing. I looked over at him. Lance was certainly erect, but perhaps not rock hard. "The longest I've seen," I thought, but nowhere near a foot long, of course. Looking at both of them I could see Lance's erection, even though he was not rock hard, was maybe half an inch longer and slightly thicker.

"Time for a swim to cool off," said Beth.

"We didn't bring swimsuits," I said, although in my present arousal the idea of a cooling swim was welcome.

"Welcome to nudism. No swimsuits required in our pool. We also provide clean towels."

It was almost nine o'clock and the sun had dropped below the horizon allowing a bright moon to provide the illumination. Without further words all four of us stripped off. We stepped outside, crossed the strip of lawn, and slipped into the pool. Our movement apparently triggered some underwater lights and I wondered if anyone in the surrounding houses could see us. I could see Jim was still hard and swam towards him.

"Wow," I whispered, "that was some introduction." I held on to his stiffy.

Beth had gone over to Lance, and she dropped below the level of the water, and I could see her head bobbing. She came up for air and bobbed down again. I was pulling Jim by his penis into the deeper water closer to them. Once there I too dropped down to take him in my mouth. Almost immediately my mouth was filled as he shot his load, I surfaced choking wiping strings of semen from my hair.

Lance was watching and that seemed to do it for him as Beth also surfaced licking her lips.

After that we swam around a bit. Lance brushed by me, and I could feel he was still quite hard. I put my feet down and he stood behind me his growing erection against my bum. Was he that turned on? Jim still has the recuperation power of a teenager, but Lance was some twenty years older. Perhaps he'd taken on one of those little blue pills. I knew that guys whose only need was recreational could easily get these from complicit doctors.

His right hand reached around and began to gently rub my clit. I knew I should protest but it was more than pleasant, right now it was what I desperately needed, and I pushed down on his hand inviting his fingers into me, as I brought my other hand down to continue stroking my clit.

I had lost sight of Jim and what he was doing. I was lost in my own need. Lance turned me around and lifted my legs and slipped into me easily. I was so ready I adjusted to his extra girth as he slid under my cervix causing me frisson of immediate pleasure. He was bigger but not that much bigger than Jim and it felt wonderful. I feel sorry for women whose men don't hit enough spots to trigger orgasm. In my present state, however, just about anything or anyone could have brought me off.

I realized I was now facing Jim. He was looking at me in a confused manner even though Beth's head was bobbing in front of him. Was he wondering what his modest and usually demure wife was doing in breech of her wedding vows? I took those vows of fidelity seriously. I still do, but in this moment, I was overtaken by an irresistible need. A need I clearly shared with a very eager Lance. I felt him start to pull back and used both my arms and legs to hold him in me as his pelvis jerked against me and I felt his release.

Jim was no longer focussed on me. He had now clearly entered Beth and was thrusting away as she held his shoulders and pulled against him. She came very quickly, and he followed pulling out and showering her with a monster load of his cum. Why he produces so much I have no idea. In that respect Lance was nowhere near his equal.

A cool breeze had come up and I realized I was getting cold. Beth must have felt the same as she said

"Come inside and get warm."

Once inside their sitting room we all towelled off and Beth offered to make more coffee. Jim and I looked at each other. He smiled and said, "I think we've had enough for tonight. Thank you."

I thanked them too and we went back through the gate. I love my husband and have no doubt he loves me. Tonight, I felt, was like scratching an itch, necessary in the moment, but inconsequential in the long term. However, we needed to talk. "Was it going to be a one-off, or was it something we might repeat?"

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022

12