All Comments on 'Getting to Know the Neighbors'

by wifeshare81

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
para3para3almost 2 years ago

I, found the story very erotic please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Broken Marriage” is perfectly defined by the above ‘story’ for anyone wanting to know how to fuck one up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! I especilly liked the part about nearly getting caught by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really? It was a decent story until it became just another cuck & slut story. The husband should have had her arrange a party, drug them and cut their nuts off, then get rid of the whore. I find it hard to believe that any man would want the worst of the deal...paying to maintain a lying, fucked out, stretched out slag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It started out okay then got ridiculous.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

What a jackass. Once you get into bribery for sex, it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For her take on four guys bareback she let them unload their sperm In cunt and ass like part had cock in her ass 2 in her cunt hope they knocked her up bareback sex better having condom on I took my aunt I 17 yrs old fucked her bareback started putting my sperm in her 35 yr old cunt gave her kid #7 called me you bastard yelling screaming you got me pregnant told her yeah and your going to deliver raise it as one of the kids

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

This was hot af, my pussy is dripping. What a great fantasy. Please write more.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Good first story. Its always nice to come across writting that employs proper grammar and sentence structure. That, plus and actual plot is a great start. Content, in the nonconsent/reluctant category is tricky.

In these "reluctant" stories, the good writers can produce a senario with some rational behavior that leads to the intended element. The poor writer depends on coarse intimidation or worse.

I was pleased that this story stayed away from crude force and used situational and mental developments.

This is fiction, so one is allowed to ask the reader believe that both people simultaneously share thier confession of infidelity. That is fine as we always appreciate fresh story environments. If I were to look to improvement, it might be a bit more economy of narrative. Not saying that bare description of events is adequate. The fact that the feelings of the characters - thoughts and concerns - are seen to be developing is a strength in the writing. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwifeshare81@wifeshare81
I'm a 40-something married male who loves to chat about my wife (cutie w/ spectacular 34D breasts and STUNNING nipples!). My fantasies involve sharing my wife with other men and/or letting them have full control of her while I watch. About her: 5'3" 140# 36yo brunette with a...