All Comments on 'Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 03'

by largefan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
NemlepNemlepabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

So glad you came back for another chapter ... really enjoyed the first 2 and was sort of wondering what happened ... great writing with actual story and believable characters. Keep up the great work and I hope chapter 4 won't take quite so long to appear :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic story line and well done - writing is not rushed...

Excellent writing style. the stories are well detailed, but not rushed. Character developement balancing erotic with believability

deadeye_76deadeye_76about 13 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it. I hope you continue the story.

MicroronMicroronalmost 13 years ago
Tantalizing... Takes A Guy To The Edge ~ ~ ~

A tale that surely all men must fantasize about telling to a few good friends. Very well told... I'll be sleeping with a grand smile on my face tonight!

!!~~!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous!

This (ch. 1-3) is a wonderful story, well articulated, sexy, funny, and with enough character development and well enough thought out plot to make it believable enough to be thoroughly enjoyable. Although you could certainly end it here, I hope you will write about what happens when Nancy (and maybe Samantha) returns home. These chapters provide an excellent foundation on which to build further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What'll have happened while the gals are away to VA?

thanks for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely spectacular.

Magnificently written. Full character development. This is the way pornography was meant to be written. Been a lurker here for many years but have never been moved to comment before. As a lifetime purveyor from the days of the old Olympia Press to the present, this is as good as it gets. Amazing that this was as far down as the fourth page of top lists. Apparently, there are a number of people out there who just don't "get it." This author certainly does. Heartiest congratulations to "largefan" and to Literorotica for providing a forum for those of us to whom the written word is always preferable to the visual version. No, I'm not related to the author. Just an appreciable reader. Kudos again to "largefan."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I have been a fan of this site for quite a while, but never have felt compelled to comment on any of the stories I have read. Until this one. The way the story developed, the character interaction, the background material, all blended together perfectly to make one of the best reads I have had. The sex was incidental to the story line, but was also very much a part of it. The characters were very believable, and the story read as totally plausible, and believable. I would like to know more about where it took place, as I also live in Northern California, but not on the coast. Hope there is more to it, like when mom and daughter come back from Virginia. Maybe all three get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Phew

Your trilogy truly took my breath away. Well written, good story development.

thanks for sharing your writing with us.

charlie48charlie48about 11 years ago
Excellent story

Please write chapter 4 and put us out of misery!

bozorinobozorinoalmost 11 years ago
Certainly the absolute best voyeur story on Literotica

This story is the best realistic voyeur story on Literotica. The setup is perfect with Samantha, young neighbor that our protagonist is eager to see naked on the nude beach. He gets an eyeful of her swimming team friends first and eagerly looks forward to checking her out. I found the eventual sex to be less exciting than just getting to see Samantha topless the first time.

What a great job. I can't help but keep going over and over the beautifully laid out tease of this story.

Thanks for the Gift !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just finished all of your story, well written, great plot......every guys dream.

trust you wont leave it too long before writting another chapter

SpankyJSpankyJover 10 years ago
I wish...

Too bad you stopped writing. I enjoyed your stories immensely.

Thank you.

j.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Thanks for a well written and well crafted story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading to this point and hope that you are already busy writing the next several chapters?

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 10 years ago
Great Story

I have enjoyed reading this story. You are a gifted Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic!

This is with ease one of my favorite series I've read here in the years I've been visiting. The buildup was great, it moved quickly enough to keep me interested but slow enough to be realistic, the story went through natural cycles of rising tension (pun intended!), and had a great cast of characters. I desperately want more!

skippy98_99skippy98_99about 10 years ago
Right on!

The other comments nailed it, so I won't say more other than FINE JOB.

I am looking for to reading your other contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hope there is a Chapter 4

Very nicely done. The pace was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writing

I really enjoyed your writing from down here in Australia. Please write several more chapters. Did Samantha get pregnant in that 3 days of exquisite sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Getting to know...

Just have to drop you a line to say that this is one of if not the best stories I have found. Your development and background is right on and most believable. I'm looking forward to more chapters in the "Getting to Know The Neighbors" if and when you decide to extend this story. In the meantime I will be reading the rest of your stories. As I always do when I find a good writer I will consume all that they have written then return from time to time hoping to find more. Thanks for sharing and may you receive enjoyment in your writing as I have in reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Name change?

In 'Intro to the Nude Beach', the 2 women were named Jean & Beth. But in 'Getting to Know The Neighbors', the 2 women were referred to as Jean & Sandy. Why did you change Beth's name to Sandy? Am I missing something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous