Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 01

Story Info
How far would you go to fit in with the neighbours?
7k words
4.24
52k
74

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers

It all started when we moved. My wife Jayne and I had lived in my city centre apartment since we moved in together six years earlier. After a lot of saving and promotion at work we'd scraped together enough money to buy a house in a quiet cul-de-sac out in the suburbs. It was everything that we both wanted . A new start out of the hustle and bustle not to mention the noise and dirt of the city.

There were six houses in the cul-de-sac and within a few days we were on nodding terms with all of our new neighbours. Jayne is a gregarious type and it was important to her from the start that we got on with the other members of our little community. At the time I was working long hours so making new friends could only be good for Jayne and she threw herself into it with gusto.

When I'd get home she'd soon be telling me how she'd joined the neighbourhood watch, or baking for the nearby church bazaar, or organising a coffee morning. And soon enough she had made friends with a couple of the other housewives. I'd quite often come home from work to find either, Karen or Wendy or both sharing a cake and some gossip with Jayne. They seemed nice and I was glad that Jayne was making new friends.

We'd been there for around six months when we received an invitation to a BBQ from the oldest couple in the cul-de-sac. Maggie and Richard. Unlike my wife the most I'd said to any of the neighbours was "Hello". As such I was quite reticent about attending. Jayne however was insistent that we had to go.

"It will be a chance for you to get to know everyone." Was her argument for attending.

When you work all week all you really want to do at the weekend is chill out in your own space. But what Jayne wants she usually gets and so in the end I agreed to go.

At least it was BBQ weather. It was a gloriously sunny day and All the neighbours were there. Interestingly no one had kids, which I thought was a bit strange for people of our age. As we were all adults with no responsibilities the beer and wine was soon flowing and the aroma of cooking meat filled the air. It was the first time I'd seen everyone together and I started to notice a dynamic at play.

Richard was very much the leader of the group. All the other men seemed to differ to him and he organised everything. His wife, Maggie was very much his able lieutenant. Chivying the women to set the table and sit were she wanted them to. Richard and Maggie were in their mid fifties, while everyone else was in their early to mid thirties. With the exception of my Jayne who was just twenty seven and the baby of the group.

Jayne looked stunning this day. She's slim and blond with an easy smile. Pretty is an understatement. She has gorgeous long legs and a figure that always gets a second look from men. Today she was in a pretty summer dress which accentuated her curves and showed off her long legs to perfection.

I noted that Karen's husband, Paul in particular couldn't take his eyes off my wife and he was very attentive whenever she needed a hand. Karen herself was dressed in shorts, T-shirt and clearly no bra from the way her boobs jiggled. She was smaller than Jayne, pretty rather than beautiful and had a loud, filthy laugh that could be heard more and more often as her wine consumption increased.

Jayne's other friend, Wendy and her husband Greg seemed very close with our hosts. I was sure at one point that I spotted Greg with his hand resting on Maggie's bottom. I was going to tell Jayne but when I looked back It wasn't there and I wondered if I'd been mistaken. Wendy chatted with Richard quite conspiratorially and I did wonder if something was going on between the four of them.

It seemed hard to believe though as Richard was bald with a bit of a beer belly. While Wendy was tall, slim and very pretty. Just about young enough to be his daughter too. She like Jayne was in a floaty summer dress. However unlike Jayne's hers was so thin that when the sun caught it right, it was as though you could see right through it. "Greg's a lucky man." I found myself thinking as I appraised her body.

At another table sat the rest of our neighbours, Melinda and Ged, were with, Sally and Mark. Unlike the rest of the ladies Sally and Melinda worked and I often said hello as I was setting of at the same time as they were. It looked like the four of them knew each other very well and they were sharing some private joke that had them all laughing. However they soon shut up when they saw a sharp look from Richard.

Both Melinda and Sally looked good today. Melinda was a brunette with a curvy figure and her shorts really showed off her bum beautifully. Sally was smaller than the other women, but really bubbly and self confident. She was clearly in charge with Mark and had short dark hair with flashing eyes and a slim almost boyish figure, with pert bra free boobs that jiggled as she walked.

We'd had a burger and some chicken, I'd drank a couple of beers while Jayne had sipped on her wine, when Maggie engaged us in conversation.

"So how long have you two been married?" She asked.

"We've been together six years but married for four." Jayne replied.

"Oh don't tell Richard that you lived together. He doesn't approve you see." Maggie told us. Then in a half whisper she continued,

"Besides, things can be a lot more fun when your married."

Well I had no idea what she meant and by now Richard was calling her back. It all felt a bit strange. After that we circulated, trying to make sure we spent time with everyone and I left the BBQ later that evening having got a bit of an impression of each couple.

Maggie and Richard, were retired and from what I could see pretty well off. Richard was obviously used to getting his own way and being in charge. Maggie was fun, but always had her eye on her husband. Always ready to do whatever he asked. Maggie must have been quite a beauty in her day and she was still quite a good looking woman.

Greg was infatuated with Wendy and he clearly would do anything for his wife. She on the other hand seemed to have something of a wandering eye and I caught her checking out all the men at various points in the day. That surprised me as Greg was tall and well built. Perhaps she was just looking for the fun of it. Who knew?

Karen had been fun and pretty flirty. I think she knew exactly the effect her braless tits had had on all the men. I put it down to her drinking, but Jayne told me she was always like that. Paul hadn't took his eyes off Jayne all day and I thought I'd better keep an eye on that. He seemed to like watching his wife flirt with other men, nearly as much as he liked looking at Jayne. He seemed OK but something told me to be wary.

I'd really liked Mark and Sally at first meeting. Mark was a bluff straightforward kind of guy, while Sally was just a bundle of fun. She had me laughing from the moment I met her. She was one of those small firecracker women. If Mark looked a little careworn I suspected it was because of Sally's demands. However I suspected already that he liked those demands.

Ged on the other hand was a real bull shitter. "I've done it, I've seen it, I've got it." Kind of guy. Not my cup of tea. He differed to his wife whenever she was near. But played the big, I'm in charge whenever she was out of earshot. While Melinda was reserved but nice from the little I spoke to her. I felt sorry for her having to put up with Ged.

Well I knew them all now. I'd done my duty, done what my wife asked and I hoped I wouldn't have to do it again for a while.

A few weeks later I had a day off. Jayne and I got to enjoy blissful early morning sex. Something we hadn't had time for in ages and afterwards I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up there were voices in the kitchen and I dressed and made my way to the kitchen door.

"Why do we never get invited?" I heard Jayne say.

"It's complicated, things happen that you might not like." I recognised Karen's voice.

"Like what?" Jayne asked.

"Like...look I've said too much all ready. Richard will give me a proper telling off if he finds out we've been taking about this." Karen replied. Richard not Paul would tell her off?

I went into the kitchen and the conversation stopped. There was silence for a few seconds then they started chatting again. However the subject had been changed. Now it was soap operas and baking. I shared a coffee with them and when Karen left I asked Jayne what their conversation had been about.

From what she told me the rest of the neighbours met up on the last Friday of every month. They all took bottles of booze with them and it looked like it was a regular monthly party. However as yet we hadn't been invited and this rankled with Jayne. She had been friendly and a good neighbour. Why weren't we being invited? Was there something the others didn't like?

Truthfully I couldn't have cared less, but this was definitely getting under Jayne's skin. We chatted about it and she got more and more annoyed with me because I wasn't bothered. We ended up having a row and in the end I said,

"Well if it bothers you so much, why don't you go and ask Richard? He'd clearly the boss around here."

By bedtime we were friends again. However when I got home from work the next evening Jayne had taken the bull by the horns and been to see Richard. I'd been right, he was the party organiser. She had asked him about the parties and he had been very frank with her. He had told her that they very much hoped that we would attend in the future. However first they had to see if we passed a few criteria.

"Like what?" I asked, instantly annoyed that this stranger felt he was qualified to judge me.

"Well from what he said, we've passed most of the criteria already. We're in a loving, married relationship, we get on with all the neighbours, we're attractive. He said that the only thing he wasn't sure about was if we were broad minded enough. From what he said, their parties get pretty raunchy." Jayne explained.

"Richard and Maggie think that they're to raunchy for us? Are they joking? They're nearly due to draw a pension." I said, laughing out loud.

"Well there is the dress code for a start." Jayne told me.

"Go on." I said. So she explained,

"Well Richard decides on a colour and all the ladies must wear that colour. The men dress smartly and the women in short dresses."

"He wants to pick the colour of your dress?" I asked.

"Sorry no. I can pick the dress. Richard decides on the colour of the underwear. I said it was raunchy." She said.

"What sort of party are these? And come on, do you really want to go?" I asked, suddenly nonplussed. Jayne looked down at her feet then raising her head she looked at me and said,

"Until I went to see him today I'd have probably run a mile from some old man trying to tell me what knickers to wear. But something in the way he spoke, the way he handled himself. It piqued my interest. I have to say I'm at the very least intrigued by the idea of seeing just what goes on. Aren't you?"

"I guess so." I replied.

"Good because I've sort of agreed that we'll attend the next party." She said.

"What?" I said, shocked almost speechless.

"Oh do say we can go. Its so boring here. It will be something exciting to look forward too and you know you'd like to see Wendy in her underwear. I've seen you look at her."

I blustered but she was right. It would be exciting and well, I did fancy Wendy. If the girls were to show off in their underwear she'd be the one I would be checking out. So in the end I reluctantly agreed we could go.

It was three weeks away and I did wonder just what she was getting us into. There was a change in the neighbours following our admittance onto the party list. I went from nodding and the occasional "Hello." To actually being engage in conversation. The level of inclusion and friendliness increased. It was like we'd been admitted to a club and everyone felt much more relaxed around us.

The week before the party there was an invitation delivered which told us to be at Mark and Sally's house at 7:30 pm on the Friday in question. Men to dress smartly women to wear red and black. Jayne went out shopping and came home with a red satin basque, small, black panties and black, hold up stockings. Not for the first time did I find myself thinking "Do I really want to do this?"

Don't get me wrong I'm a normal red blooded man. A big part of me really liked the idea of seeing Wendy, Sally and the other women stripped down to their underwear. But was that as far as it would go? I doubted that. I mean I'd heard about this sort of thing in suburbia. Swinging, swapping. That's what this sounded like to me.

The trouble was the more I thought about it the more intrigued and excited I got by the whole idea. Of course I talked through my concerns through with Jayne and while she's not the most worldly of women she also not stupid. She knew that she was probably going to have to strip down to her underwear as a minimum. I mentioned that I thought they were wife swapping and she thought about that. But in the end she dismissed it. As she put it,

"I don't see it. I mean do you really see Greg shagging Maggie? She's old enough to be his mum."

I couldn't see any other reason for Richard choosing the colour of all the ladies underwear though. At the very least there had to be something sexual going on. Even if it were just something voyeuristic. So I asked Jayne straight out if they wanted her to go topless or show off her pussy, how she would feel about that.

"Right now I'd say go to hell! But the trouble is you know me and if it feels right and all the other women are doing it, I'd probably would too." Was her slightly worrying reply.

Finally the night came around and not without some trepidation Jayne and I made our way across the road to Sally and Mark's house. Sally met us at the door and was her effervescent self. Everyone else was already there and I got the distinct impression that we had been the topic of conversation before we arrived.

All the ladies wore short dresses and there was a lot of thigh and stocking top on show. However no once pounced on us and it was very much the atmosphere of a normal house party. Soft lighting and low music playing. As no one was driving and no one had kids to worry about the wine flowed freely and I must confess that after an hour I was starting to relax. The company was good. The sight of all those stocking clad legs was great. It was nice.

About 10pm Richard tapped his glass with a knife and the ringing brought every conversation to a stop. Then taking the role of master of ceremonies he spoke to the room,

"Ladies I hope you all followed the dress code. Its that time in the evening when we find out. Sally as its your home will you go first."

Sally made her way to the centre of the room. Her black dress had a zip on the side and she undid it. Her dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was in a red teddy, with matching thong and black stocking. I have to say she looked really sexy. I was looking at her in a whole new light, that was for sure. She pirouetted then made her way back to the edge of the room while Mark picked up her dress.

One by one each of the ladies were called forward and each one stripped off her dress and stood before us in just their underwear. Wendy sexy and statuesque in her scarlet corset, stockings and g-string. Karen in a red babydoll nightie with stockings and thong. Then came Maggie. She'd always worn baggy clothes that hid her figure whenever I'd seen her in the past. Now she stripped off her dress and exposed a curvy figure with wide hips and large breasts. Her nipples clearly visible through the thin material of her skimpy outfit.

Finally all eyes were on my Jayne. She knew it was coming and she never even hesitated. She took possession of the middle of the room and undid her dress. I was holding my breath and my heart was beating hard in my chest. Then her dress dropped to the floor. Every eye appraised her body as she twirled around and showed it off. most of her pretty bottom was on show. I picked up her dress for her as she made her way back.

"That was fun! I feel so sexy." She whispered to me.

"Yes, but what comes next?" I answered.

We didn't have long to wait to find out. Richard once again took centre stage. Very much the orchestrater of everything that was happening. He had everyone's attention as he spoke,

"Well before we can start our little initiation ceremony we have a punishment to deliver. Step forward Karen."

Karen did as he asked. He told her to bend over a chair, which she did and then he ran his hand from her ankle, past her calf, up her thigh and onto her buttock. I glanced at Paul. He was grinning as his wife was publicly groped. Then in a swift movement Richard pulled down Karen's thong and exposed her arse completely. Maggie handed him a large leather flogger and he stepped back and flourished it before bringing it down with a loud "Thwack!" on Karen's bottom.

He did the same again and again. It seemed like he was hitting her very hard and I was more than a little uneasy with what I was seeing. Karen was whimpering and it took me a while to realise. This wasn't the sound of pain or crying. Karen was whimpering in pleasure. So that was why Paul was happy to see is wife abused like this. She liked it. Perhaps wanted it. He certainly looked like he was enjoying the show.

When he stopped flogging Karen, Richard stepped forward and held his had against her sore, red arse.

"Mmm that's good and warm" He said. Then his hand slipped between her legs and he was openly feeling her pussy.

"You really are a bad girl Karen. Good and wet too." Richard said. He then slipped the fingers into his mouth and very deliberately sucked them. Tasting the moisture from Karen's vagina. Paul just continued smiling at this treatment of his wife.

As Karen flushed red and pulled her underwear back up Richard again took charge of the room.

"As you are all aware we have two new guests tonight and its their turn to sink or swim. As you also know, no one will ever be made to do anything against their will here. However, now we have to find out how far you are willing to go to be a part of our little family. Do you agree to be tested?" Richard said. I couldn't help thinking just how much he liked the sound of his own voice.

However, reading between the lines it was obvious what he meant. This was our one and only chance to fit in. If we didn't join in we were out and no one would include us in anything again. I looked at Jayne, radiant, beautiful and I told myself I'd go along with what she wanted. This was for her after all.

"I agree." She said.

"As do I." I said just a moment later.

As we agreed I noticed that all the men smiled and looked my wife over. What had we just agreed too! All too soon Richard was explaining. He had 2 bowls inside the first were the names of all the wives. Inside the second, the names of all the husbands. A man would come forward and would draw out a woman's name. They were to have possession of one another until 7am in the morning.

As new participants however Jayne and I were to draw first. Theoretically she could draw me. Although the odds were against it. She stepped forward and I found it hard to believe she was going to go through with this. This wasn't just about fitting in any more This was about more. She wanted to do this. I will admit the excitement was intoxicating though. She reached in and took out a name. It was all I could do not to take her hand and run back home.

What stopped me? Just as she reached into the bowl, she turned and smiled at me. She was confident and in control. She wanted this. It made me hesitate and by the time I'd collected my thoughts she was passing a piece of paper to Richard. He drew out the suspense like he was giving out an Oscar. Then finally he said,

He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers
12