Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
279 Followers

"Tonight you will spend the night with...Ged."

Of all people, Ged. Ged the bull shitter, Ged the boaster. He wasn't even good looking, well not to my eyes. Middling height with a receding hairline, a beard that was already graying and a body that screamed; I go to the pub not the gym. And yet when he walked forward to claim his prize. Jayne gave him a dazzling smile, took his hand and stood beside him. She really did seem happy to give herself to him for a night.

Richard then looked expectantly at me. What could I do other than go along with his game? I reached into the bowl and took a piece of paper. I passed it to Richard and he read out the name.

"Tonight you'll be entertaining...Sally." Richard said, with a flourish.

To be honest I was numb. Sally took my hand and led me to the edge of the group. I managed a look at Mark and he nodded and smiled at me, showing his ascent to what was happening. In another corner of the room Ged was whispering into my wife ear and she laughed. I pang of jealousy struck like a bolt of lightning but I was frozen to the spot as the draw concluded.

I do think that there was some form of manipulation going on as no one drew their own partner. What were the odds on that? Melinda drew Greg, Paul got Maggie, Karen got Mark and the lovely Wendy went to Richard. I must have looked pretty downcast when Jayne left with Ged, as Maggie said to me,

"Don't worry love, she'll be back good as new in the morning."

And then I was leading Sally to my house. She had thrown a coat over her underwear but she'd not dressed. Back at our house we sat in the lounge and I poured us both a stiff drink. It seemed so incongruous that my neighbour, Sally, a woman I barely knew beyond a wave and "Hello" was sitting on my sofa in just her underwear. I sipped my drink and said,

"Forgive me. I'm new to this. How does it all work?"

"It started a couple of years ago after a BBQ at Richard and Maggie's. Richard's very good at getting you to do what he wants and, well we all fell into a little game of his that ended up with us swapping partners. Its become a regular thing since then." Sally told me.

"Sorry, I mean tonight. Me and you, Ged and Jayne?" I asked, embarrassed at my own naivety.

"Ah right. Well that's up to the couple. No one has to do anything that they don't want to. But if both parties agree...well then we have a little fun together." Sally explained.

I took another sip of my drink and thought about what she'd just said. Just to be sure I asked her,

"So if Jayne doesn't agree to er...fun, with Ged nothing will happen?"

"That's right, but it would be the first time anyone hasn't agreed." Sally said.

"And if she agrees?" I asked, with my mouth suddenly dry.

"Then he'll fuck her." She said, brutally.

I closed my eyes and unwanted the image of my wife and Ged filled my mind. I wanted to go to his house and "rescue" her. Perhaps this showed on my face as Sally then said,

"Look, there's something you need to know."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well the reason that Karen got her little flogging tonight, was because she told Jayne what went on at these parties before Richard was ready for it."

"I heard that conversation. Karen wouldn't tell Jayne anything." I cut it.

"Well you didn't hear the conversation at Karen's. I did and Jayne knew exactly what would happen tonight." Sally said.

I was shocked. I'd really thought that my wife was as in the dark as I had been when we'd entered Mark and Sally's house. I knew the whole mysterious goings on had intrigued her, but now I understood that she had knowingly gone to that party. Expecting to be given to one of our neighbours, expecting to have sex with another man. I felt betrayed.

Sally joined me on the sofa. Her hand rested on my thigh. I could smell her perfume. So different to Jayne's.

"It's not as bad as you think, you know. Mark and I have the best sex after a "swapping night". It'll bring you closer. You'll see."

I turned to face her. I wanted to speak but the words wouldn't come and then she kissed me. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss. I found I was responding. Her hand had moved from my thigh to my crotch and her fingers were stroking my bulge. I was getting aroused, despite myself. She pulled back from me but left her hand caressing my groin and said,

"Forget about worrying for a few hours. After all what can you do? Just take me to bed."

She was right. What could I do? I took her hand and led her to our marital bed. That morning I had made love to Jayne in this very bed now another woman lay on it. Beguiling me with her wantonness. She told me to strip and I did as I was commanded. As I stepped out of my underwear Sally said,

"Well, Jayne is a lucky girl. Come here."

I stood before her as she asked and she took my already erect penis into her mouth. She sucked the shaft, swirled her tongue on its head, and kissed it, all the time maintaining eye contact and caressing my scrotum with her fingertips. The pleasure was rising inside me. My skin tingled with excitement. Suddenly I wanted more than anything to fuck this woman. To plunge my manhood deep inside her.

I pushed her back onto the bed and she shrieked and giggled as I virtually tore off her underwear. We lay beside one another naked and masturbated one another as we kissed deeply. Suddenly Sally was gasping for air and then she let out a long low moan as her juices gushed and sprayed from her pussy. I went right on frigging her and she was soon bouncing and writhing as she soaked the bed. At last she managed to speak,

"Fuck me! Oh god, please fuck me!"

I rolled on top of her and my cock penetrated her sopping slit with ease. There was no finesse, no slow build up. I just fucked her. I pounded my meat into her. She was yelling and moaning. I was alternating between biting her nipples and kissing her. The rougher I treated her the more she seemed to like it. I slapped her breast hard, something I'd never done to Jayne.

"Oh yes! Harder!" Sally shouted.

I slapped her breasts and bit her nipples even harder as I rammed my cock into her sopping cunt. I closed a hand around her pretty neck and pushed her into the bed. That treatment was greeted with a spray of orgasmic juices. I ground my groin into hers, pushing my cock as deep into her as it could go and then my sperm erupted from me. Painting the walls of her womb white with my seed.

Exhausted I rolled onto my back panting. Beside me I could see Sally's legs trembling and she was gasping for air. It was a good five minutes before either of us spoke. Finally she said,

"Bloody hell! I'm glad you moved here."

We lay in our mess and cuddled and I asked her how many of the other men she'd slept with.

"All of them." She said.

"So what are they like?" I asked her, tentatively.

"You mean what's Ged doing to your Jayne right now. Trust me Richards started her off easy. Ged's OK. He doesn't last to long but be likes to do you more than once as a rule. Greg's fun and a good lay, Paul thinks he's great but he's not the best. He's a bit of a perv, always trying to get me let him have my bum!

No way that's only for my Mark. Watch out for Richard though. She'll come home with bruises from him. I like it rough but he can go too far. If you let him. There aren't any that treat you too badly though and I've had a good time with them all." She told me.

"And Mark doesn't mind?" I said.

"He loves it. Like I said when I tell him what you and I did tonight and he tells me what Karen's done to him we'll be on heat for a week! It really does bring you closer if you let it." Sally told me.

We slept in one another arms that night. When she woke me in the morning it was still dark. I dozily looked at the clock and it was 6am

"Richards very strict on the times, so you only have me for another hour. I thought you might like a treat." She said and with that she started sucking my cock.

She sucked and lapped at my balls and fingered my anus. Then slowly at first she started sucking on my shaft. Her speed increased and I realised what she was doing. She wanted my spunk in her mouth. I relaxed and let her pleasure me. It was a wonderful way to be woken up. The sap was rising and I knew I was close, so I warned her that I was going to cum. She went right on sucking and as she wanted I ejaculated into her mouth.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth. My sticky white sperm covered her tongue. Then she swallowed and showed me her empty mouth. I kissed her and gave her small, firm breasts a last feel. Then she dressed and was gone. I lay in bed reliving the events of the last 12 hours. Wondering what Jayne had done. I could hardly be mad at her now. Not after Sally had emptied my balls twice.

Just after 7am the door went and Jayne made her way sheepishly into the bedroom. There was no denying that Sally and I had fucked one another. The bed was a mess and the aroma of Sally's sex still filled the air. Jayne slipped off her coat and she was naked but for her stockings beneath it.

"There didn't seem any point in dressing, just to cross the road." She said, half apologetically.

"So you had a good night?" I asked.

"It looks like you did." She replied, deftly avoiding my question.

She slid into the bed beside me and her familiar warmth surrounded me. Was she different? No. She was my Jayne. Her body still felt like it was mine and I still belonged to her. I listened to her breathing as I ordered my thoughts.

"If this is going to work we're going to have to trust one another. We have to be open and honest. I'll tell you anything you want to know about what happened with Sally, but I would like to know what happened with Ged. And when you first decided to participate in their game." I said, gently.

She nuzzled into me and whispered,

"And you won't be mad?"

"How can I be? I mean lets be honest you know I joined in, you know I had sex with Sally." I said. She let out a soft sigh and started to speak.

"OK. First let me explain why I did what I did. Like I told you it can be boring here without you and perhaps I had too much time to think about the game. As you know I've not had a lot of sexual partners. Only one man had me before you and I had a couple of boyfriend who got blowjobs from me.

But that was the limit of what I'd done. That didn't mean I didn't want to experiment, or have a few adventures. As you know I've always had a high sex drive. but I never did anything with any man but you."

"Until last night?" I reminded her.

"Yes until last night." She said.

"So you sucked Ged's cock? had sex with him?" I asked her straight out. She looked up at me and said,

"Wait. Let me explain. It wasn't about Ged, Richard or any of them. To be truthful it could have been any of them. It was about the excitement of doing something wild, something adventurous. I love you, but it doesn't mean that I'm not attracted to other men. I know you love me but I see you look at other woman.

I suppose when Karen told me what went on at their parties, I saw a way to have my cake and eat it too. It was safe and I knew we'd both get something out of it. I wanted to ask you first but I just never had the nerve. It was just the more I thought about it the more I wanted to join in with their group. They all made it sound so good.

So after a while, I told them I wanted in. I knew, well I hoped you'd enjoy it too. What man wouldn't? Sex with extra women. And after all that all it is, just sex. Its not love, Its not what we have, just a little extra excitement.

But I had to know you wanted it as much as I did. I wouldn't have gone through with it or done anything if you'd said no. When you took out Sally's name and brought her home. I knew you wanted it as much as me and we were in this together. That was what I wanted more than anything. And after all like I said, you could have said no at any point.

When I watched you draw Sally and you two were stood there, I knew you'd have sex with her and I took that as a tacit agreement that I could give myself to Ged."

Well she had a point. I could have said no. I could have not had sex with Sally.

"I still need to hear it from you. Did you go to bed with him? Fuck him?" I said.

"Eventually. He was in a rush to get my panties off as soon as we went in. But I wanted to enjoy myself a little first. I wanted the thrill of showing off for him, of tasting another mans cock in my mouth. So had him take off his clothes and I sat him in a chair. I slowly stripped down to my stockings. I have to tell you it felt so sexy exposing my breast and then my pussy to another man.

By the time I took my panties off his cock was hard and he was pulling on it as he looked me up and down. I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock. Don't be mad but I let him cum in my mouth. You know how I love the taste of semen and I swallowed all of his.

I will confess I was disappointed at how quickly he'd cum and his cock wasn't as big as yours, but still I wanted to be fucked by him. To experience another man's cock inside me. Just to feel what it was like. It was exciting just being with another man. He was there, but it could have been any of them to be honest.

He took me to bed after that and he spent an age licking my pussy and fingering me. He's good at that and he brought me off. I came over his tongue as he lapped at my clit. He's the first man to make me cum other than you since I was a teenager. And I confess, I liked it.

After that he was showing signs of arousal again, so when he finished licking me, I sucked him again till he was hard and that was when I let him fuck me. He didn't last as long as you do, but I won't lie. I enjoyed him fucking me. The excitement of having another man inside me was wonderful. It felt so naughty, sexy, crazy, but oh god it was fun."

My cock was so hard. She was arousing me more than I'd have thought was possible and I was openly wanking as she told me the details. As she told me how another man had fucked her.

"Tell me. Tell me how he fucked you." I demanded.

"He bent me over the bed and took me from behind. He slapped my arse and even stuck his thumb up my anus. And no I didn't stop him. It was dirty and I liked it. It was how I wanted it. I even let him cum inside me." She said

"Did you suck him off again? Did he fuck you again?" I asked as I masturbated.

"This really is turning you on isn't it?" She said taking my cock in her hand and wanking me off. She continued,

"In answer to your question, yes to both. He had an alarm set for the morning so that we'd have chance to do it one more time. So this time I lay back opened my legs and let him have me again. Was that bad? After all I could have said, "No you've already had me."

But truthfully I wanted have him again and after all Ged had already fucked me and cum in my mouth. I was feeling naughty and I wanted my cunt to be filled again. So I let him fuck me." She told me.

That was the first time since I'd met her that I'd heard her use the word "cunt". She must be as turned on as I was. Then she told me,

"I have to say it's a lovely feeling waking up to a fucking from a man you barely know. When he was close to cumming he climbed on top of me and wanked until he shot his spunk (another new word?) over my face. Then I sucked and licked him clean, Before cleaning myself up and coming home to you."

At that moment with the image of Jayne's pretty face covered in Ged's semen filling my head, I ejaculated over her hand. She lifted it to her face and lapped at the mess covering her wrist. The second load she'd tasted in less than an hour.

That evening I told her about what Sally and I had done and we ended up having great sex, as we mutually teased one another about how naughty we'd been. Over the next few days and weeks the sex was amazing. Sally had been right we were even closer. We found ourselves smiling at one another for no reason. Minutes later we'd be in bed again.

Everyone in the cul-de-sac was as friendly as ever, perhaps more so. No one mentioned sex but you couldn't help wondering who had done what with whom. The last Friday of the month was approaching and I must confess the idea of another "Swapping Party was appealing to us both. Then the week before an invitation was anonymously pushed through the door.

It read, "Be at Ged and Melinda's house at 7:30 pm on the Friday. Men to dress smartly women to wear stockings and nothing else."

He_n_She
He_n_She
279 Followers
12