All Comments on 'Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 01'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Nice. I struggled at first with the improbableness of it all, but your down-to-earth descriptions of what they actually did were believable and I especially liked your explanations of how it felt to have someone new. Keep it up.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

The fact that she played him added the right amount of dramatic tension. You need to find ways to repeat this, though, or your story will degenerate into a boring round robin. My other comment concerns her desperation to get fucked by almost anyone. Seems improbable.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Really? So easy? No talking first? No agreement first? She made her husband go to that party in the dark? This ending so well, just in the naive mind of the writer...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You will get better scores in the group sex category. Most readers in this category are not into swapping or sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Getting to know the neighbour's" and get divorced fast after that. Old and overused story. Lousy one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, that marriage is over in under a year. Grats.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why the hell would it matter if they had sex before marriage considering he’s into group sex? And dictating what clothes they’re going to wear?

Ah hell no!

And if she knew and lied to her husband, then she needs to be held accountable.

ArglassArglassalmost 3 years ago

I have read a story very much like this one,,,, still a good story

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Only married 4 years? Must be a big problem in their relationship if she is desperate for strange. Also she didn't discuss what she knew before going do she was dishonest and underhand. Do they ever want to have kids? Will the leadrr of the group allow that? I really didn't like this one. If they wanted that kind of lifestyle they should have spoken about it before it happened.

8itgood8itgoodalmost 3 years ago

Nice, good story line, the little deceit by Jayne was nice. I wish people that make comments understand it only a story a writter's thoughts and so many critical of a story. I enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@anon: This category is exactly where swinging and sharing go. It's right in the description. Readers that don't like it can leave.

@author: A lot of mistakes. You need an editor. The word isn't differ, it's defer or deferred. The word isn't ascent (unless you're going up) it's assent. Much of your multi-paragraph dialogue was punctuated incorrectly. An editor would spot these things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could have used a LOT more specifics. This was PG-13; I would have preferred X-rating.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Now write the divorce he gives to his sneaky wife!

Besides being another limp dick cuck tale it wasnt all that well written, but congratz you did hit many of the cucked by the numbers check boxes.

I can see why the wife did it, hubby is truly a dumb assed wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adultery fiction at its best. No venereal disease, no jealousy, no insecurities or favorites or white elephants that have to be fucked to be included. No unplanned pregnancies or continuing liaisons between individuals who just can't get enough of that magnificent cock. Just great extra marital recreational sex, all tightly organized and sanitized, and eventually metastasized. It will make your marriage SO much stronger and satisfying. For as long as it lasts. Kind of like going for quality over quantity. Hope those monthly electrifying weekends make up for all the lost retirement and financial plans, and senior years of friendship and comfort.

Hey, try this at home and let me know how it works out for you. The divorce statistics have a momentum, why fight it?

And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the idea of neighbours Richard & Maggie. SE 1

14 / 12

Please share more, but less pg and more xxx please

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Couldn’t finish it. Too obvious, too stupid and too sick.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Swapping is ridiculous

swapping is asking for trouble in more was then one with stds aids plus it shows a lack of love and respect 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Spelling needs some work (defer rather than differ for example). Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For those commenters that don't like swapping...why the moralizing? You give me the creeps. Read something else somewhere else.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Well, I don't know, if I could participate such an event with my girlfriend but in this story at least the husband get's his too. So it is not another Wifesharing- and Cuckold-shit (sorry, this is my opinion).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy story. However, you need to stop spelling `defer' as `differ'! It's distracting!

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

excellent. liking it. good hook.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

People who like swinging and swapping give me the creeps, and don’t tell me what to read. These anonymouses sure do get off on ordering other commenters around don’t they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"What else could I do."

Push her out the front door, perhaps?

Tell her to go to Ged's house and inform Jayne that her lying is not acceptable."

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

So, she starts the end of her marriage with a lie! According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swapping sharing swinging cuckolding are destroyed within two years. Main reasons: jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other! Only idiots play with a chance of 1:49 with such a precious stake!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the premise of the story, the deceit by the wife, and the acquiesce by the husband. I also enjoyed the description of the rough sex with Sally, and I am looking forward to Richard using Jayne hard as well. I agree, however, with the comment that you need an editor. You write well, but you also have numerous run-on sentences, sentence fragments, and your misuse of commas is very distracting to the reader. Also, the word "its" is possessive, when what you meant to use at the conclusion of the story was the contraction "it's" for "it is". I gave you 4 stars, and I will look forward to reading the next chapters when, hopefully, you will have found an editor for your tale.

PhilLustyPhilLustyalmost 3 years ago

If only this was my cul d sac. And my wife was into this type of party

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Classily written. Subject matter and outcomes at the author’s discretion

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If Jayne is bored here is a thought get a fucking job and if she wanted adventure why the fuck did you get married you could have fucked all the guys you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely and very energetic! Looking forward to the rest of your series!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.