Getting to Know the New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"I guess it's only fair that I show mine since Tonya has hers out," Donna said, freeing her monstrous breasts from her top. It was Butch's turn to gawk. His tongue hung out as he feasted his eyes on Donna's chest. "Do you like'em?"

"Oh yeah! They're great!" Butch replied, not taking his eyes off them.

"You sound like Tony the tiger...I thought you were canine?" Donna teased.

Butch raised his ears and cocked his head, not getting the reference immediately then they all laughed. Donna turned her attention back to her husband who was still transfixed by Tonya's boobs. She leaned close to him.

"You should feel them," she purred, "They feel incredible."

That shocked Ray from his trance, "How do you know?"

Donna gave him a sly grin then reached across to her friend and gave Tonya's breast a sensual squeeze, "Because I've already felt them." Tonya moaned and Butch laughed seeing the shock on Ray's face. Ray looked at his chuckling neighbor with confusion.

"Go ahead," Butch encouraged with not even a hint of jealousy.

Donna sat back giving her husband room. He hesitantly brought his shaking hands to Tonya's luscious breasts. She moaned softly at his tentative first contact. Ray felt awkward holding another woman's breasts with his wife right there but she was the one who gave him the green light to do it.

"Jesus Ray! Play with those beautiful boobs," Donna scolded, "Here, let Butch show you how it's done."

She turned to Butch, offering her enormous globes to him. He hesitated for just a moment then began to squeeze and fondle Donna's tits like they were Tonya's. Again Ray appeared shocked. Not only at his wife's wanton actions but because it was turning him on to see his neighbor playing with her breasts.

"Oh YEAH! See Ray, that's how you should do it," Donna exclaimed, clearly enjoying Butch's technique.

He looked back at Tonya's smiling face. 'Fuck it!' he thought and went to work on her beautiful tits. He squeezed the resilient fur covered flesh, strumming her nipples with his thumbs. Her eyes widened then rolled back in her head.

"OH GOD YES!" she cried.

The downy soft fur covering her breasts felt amazing to him. It was unusual but so incredibly sensual at the same time. Her nipples were hard as pebbles as he tweaked and twisted them making Tonya shudder. Ray looked to his wife who, along with Butch, was just watching his actions with lustful scrutiny. Just when Ray thought things couldn't get any wilder, Donna moved in close to Tonya and gave her a passionate kiss.

As Donna pulled back she looked up at Ray, "Wouldn't these feel wonderful wrapped around your cock?" caressing her friends right breast.

Ray was frozen. More than once, he'd fantasized about exactly that since meeting Tonya but never thought it would really happen. Even more amazing was his wife suggesting it. He'd never seen her like this. He was sure the alcohol was part of it but even in the past, around friends they'd known for much longer, she'd never acted like this.

"Oh please Ray," Tonya begged, "I'd love to have your cock between my tits. Butch isn't really into it but Donna says you like to fuck her tits." His gaze snapped to his grinning wife who just shrugged then yanked down his suit.

Tonya's florescent blue polished nails dug into the flesh of his ass as she pulled him toward her causing his steely cock to nestle in her cleavage. She released his ass and pressed her breast tightly together, capturing Ray's throbbing member in their warm furry embrace. He moaned deeply and his hips began to thrust on their own accord. Each time he lunged forward, Tonya's pink, velvety tongue would swab the tip of his cock.

"Mmmm...You taste incredible," she purred, "Your cock is so beautiful. I love how it curves upward like that."

Her words and the mind blowing sensations he was feeling fucking her tits was pushing him closer to release quicker than he could have imagined. Ray was getting lost in the moment when he heard Donna groan. He looked over to see her sitting on the edge of the hot tub. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was open as Butch licked and sucked one of her tits while his fingers delved deep into her slippery folds. The site of his wife being pleasured by another man, whether human or anthro should have made him angry or jealous but it only fueled his lust.

A hot, wet sensation engulfing his cock returned his attention to Tonya. He had stopped moving so she began to suck his cock in hopes of bringing on his impending orgasm. Her hands had left her breasts and were busy elsewhere. One stroked Ray's cock in time with her bobbing head. The other frantically strummed her aching clit. Ray's hands came to rest on her head; his fingers playing with her silky ears. His hips resumed thrusting as he approached the point of no return.

Ray let out a guttural groan when he was about to cum. Tonya's hand left his shaft to cradle his swaying balls as he filled her mouth and throat with his hot seed. She sucked and slurped, not missing a drop during the course of his ejaculation. When she released his twitching member, Ray sank down into the water next to her, panting. He watched Tonya lick her lips repeatedly, making sure she hadn't missed any of his cum then she ran her hand down his chest to his slowly deflating cock. He closed his eyes for a moment when her fingers encircled him again.

Shrill whimpers from Donna brought him back to reality. He'd forgotten about her in the throes of his own orgasm. She was propped up on one elbow, on top of a foam pool mat, biting her lower lip to keep from screaming. Her free hand was twisting her left nipple viciously while Butch's tongue ravaged her frothing pussy. Her body was trembling as she teetered on the verge of a powerful orgasm. Finally the torture was too much and Donna exploded.

"OH FUCK YES...I'M CUMMING!" she shouted.

Her hips bucked violently but Butch didn't let up. His long thick tongue snaked in and out of her creamy cunt. Donna cursed and moaned throughout her rapturous experience. She was well on her way to a second orgasm when Butch suddenly stopped and climbed out of the water. Donna looked disappointed at first until Butch rolled her over onto her hands and knees on the mat and aimed his bright red cock at her drooling opening. Ray noticed his cock had a pointy tip with a thick shaft that tapered back to a growing bulge at the base. The shaft in front of the bulge was at least seven inches, equaling his own in length but the knot added more to that total.

As the tip touched Donna's inner lips, Ray realized she was about to be fucked by someone other than himself. They weren't swingers; in fact they never even broached the subject as it didn't appeal to either of them. But here they were, engaging in sexual acts with another couple. 'What's going on?' he thought, 'This isn't normal for us.' His mind struggled to wrap itself around the events of the evening but it kept coming up question marks.

"OH SHIT! It's so fucking hot," Donna cried as she was slowly speared by Butch.

Ray was once again hard as a rock. He wasn't sure if it was from Tonya's masterful stroking or the fact that he was watching his wife fuck another man...Not man, an anthro. Was that it? Was that why he was so enthralled; the idea of fucking, in essence, another species or at the very least a sub species? He couldn't say for sure but he was excited beyond reason.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." Donna chanted with Butch plunging in and out of her like a jackhammer.

When Butch slowed and shifted forward, Tonya playfully licked Ray's ear then whispered, "He's gonna knot her."

Butch gripped Donna's waist firmly and made a savage thrust with his hips. She shrieked and her head and shoulders were driven into the mat.

"OH FUCK! Holy shit...shit...shit, it's getting bigger!" she panted, gasping for air, "Shit...shit...shit...SSHHIITTT!" After that she sank her teeth into the mat as a violent orgasm took her. Ray just stared, mouth agape until his vision was blocked as Tonya straddled him.

"I want to feel your beautiful cock inside me," her voice a lustful growl.

Before Ray could do or say anything, Tonya impaled herself on his stiff pole. She was much tighter than he'd expected after seeing the knot that Butch had and hotter than anything he'd ever experienced. It took his breath away. His hands instinctively went to her breasts, squeezing then firmly.

"Oh my God Ray it feels so good," Tonya gasped, moving up and down his length, "It's hitting places I've never felt...never...Oh God...OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM!" and she did.

Ray clutched her boobs as she bounced violently in his lap. Her vaginal contractions were so different from Donna's; different than any woman he'd been with. He could feel the early warning signs of a building orgasm and was ready to give himself over to it when Tonya collapsed against his chest panting. At the same time he heard Donna voice getting louder again. She and Butch were now lying on their sides in a spooning position. His hips were making short rapid thrust, tugging his swollen knot against the inside of Donna's cock filled pussy. Her body began to quake and he could see tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh fuck...fuck...FFUUU..." she tailed off with a high pitched squeak as she came again.

Ray's cock twitched angrily in Tonya's pussy causing her to murmur and lift her head from his shoulder. She could see him watching his wife and looked back at her husband working his magic on the tiny woman. She turned back to Ray and gripped his cock tightly with her vaginal muscles to get his attention. When he looked into her sparkling amber eyes, she smiled then rose off his throbbing member. She took his hand and urged him to follow. Ray had trouble looking away from his wife as Butch brought on another orgasm within her.

Tonya released his hand and shook herself dry as best as she could then picked up two towels and handed one to Ray. She finished drying herself then helped the stunned man dry off. She had a hard time resisting the temptation of sucking his throbbing cock again but she wanted more.

"They're gonna be tied like that for at least another twenty to thirty minutes," she told him, taking him by the hand once more, "Let's go upstairs and get more comfortable so you can fuck me better."

She pulled him along as he nodded, mindlessly following while still watching his quivering wife. Tonya led him to the master bedroom and right to the edge of their large round bed. She turned suddenly, throwing her arms around Ray, kissing him passionately. Her thin agile tongue swirls around his mouth as she slowly rubbed her furry belly against his rampant rod.

Tonya broke their kiss and fell back onto the mattress with a giggle, squirming herself to the middle of the bed. She gave him a sultry look, pushing her breast together and rolling her nipples to tease him. A naughty smile spread across her lips as she opened her legs wide.

"Bring me that wonderful cock baby," she moved a hand to her crotch and pointed a brightly colored nail at her glistening slit, "I need it right here."

Ray could smell her arousal. It was different from Donna's and incredibly intoxicating. His cock leapt as the aroma assaulted his senses. He crawled onto the bed, his heart racing with anticipation. He wasn't sure why, he'd already fucked her, just not to completion. He could see she was breathing faster too. He gripped his cock and aimed it at her fur lined lips. He hesitated. The image of Butch's swollen cock inside Donna flashed in his mind.

"I'm sorry I don't have a big knot like your husband's," he said meekly.

"Don't apologize," propping herself up on her elbows, "That wonderfully curved cock of yours feels amazing inside me. Besides, for me and I think most canine anthro's the knot doesn't give us that much added pleasure like it does for human women. The reason is our internal anatomy. For us, it's more to insure fertilization by keeping the males cum bottled up in our vaginas. Human females have a lot more sensitive area just inside their pussies that make the hammering throbs of the knot feel out of this world. You saw what it was doing to Donna.

"But your cock has that amazing up turned curve, allowing it to push on areas in ways Butch's straight cock can't. It made me cum so hard that first time I thought I was going to pass out. So can we please stop talking and get back to fucking?" her voice changing from having a clinical tone to a desperately horny one.

Ray pushed the head of his dripping dick into Tonya's fiery folds making them both moan with pleasure. He thrust in slowly at first, reveling in the heat of her extremely snug pussy. She kept her legs spread wide, lost in the ecstasy he was giving her. Tonya rocked her hips in time with Ray's to increase the pleasure. As the angle changed his cock found that same sweet spot that set her off previously and her legs quickly clamped around his waist.

"OH MY GOD! Right there...right there...right THERE! I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMING..." she cried as her pussy clenched Ray's pistoning shaft.

He was rapidly approaching his own precipice but wanted to maintain Tonya's pleasure as long as possible. Unlike Donna, whose orgasm would run its course then drop off only to build up again, Tonya's just kept going. As long as his cock hit that special spot, she kept cumming. The pleasure Tonya was feeling was becoming so intense, she jerked and spasmed like she was being electrocuted. Fortunately for her, Ray had reached his limit and erupted inside her. Tonya's heels dug into his ass, holding him deep within her while he pumped her full of his seed.

As the spasms in his cock began to subside, he crumpled on top of Tonya's trembling body. Her rippling walls pulled at his spent manhood, trying to milk ever last drop from him. When he finally slipped from her grasp, Ray rolled off Tonya still gasping for air. He was swimming in sweat as she repositioned herself to suck his diminishing member. At first he thought she was trying to clean him off but quickly realized she wanted to get him hard again.

"Stop...wait!" he panted, with his eyes closed, "I gotta...rest for a while...before I can..."

"I want more of that...of what you just did to me," Tonya begged between slurps, "Please fuck me again!"

"Let him rest, baby," Butch's deep voice filled the room, "They don't have our stamina."

Ray opened his eyes and looked toward the door. He saw Butch carrying Donna's limp body to the bed. He gently placed her next to Ray while remaining standing. His scarlet cock was still partially unsheathed. He smiled at Tonya and Ray. Donna stirred when Ray took her shaking hand. Her eyes were heavily lidded as she started to speak.

"He fucked the shit outta me Ray," her voice groggy and slurred, "I feel totally drained."

Ray could see a river of milky fluid flowing from her tender pussy, "I looks like he pumped you full, not drained you."

Donna rolled her head in his direction as she lay supine on the bed. "He cums like a fire hose. I thought it was gonna shoot out my ears," she lazily giggled. It took a few minutes for Donna to regain the energy to roll onto her side and look more directly at her husband. "Listen Ray," she began, now sounding more coherent, "Butch and I came up with an interesting idea."

"What's that honey?" his gaze shifting from Donna to Butch then back again.

"We swap partners," she said flatly. Ray's eyes widened. "Just for the weekend," she clarified, "Just until Sunday then everything goes back to normal."

Ray stared at his wife dumbfounded. Had she really just suggested swapping partners for the entire weekend? He couldn't believe his ears. 'There must be something I'm missing,' he thought, 'she and Butch came up with this?' There was a long silence as he waited for them to spring the joke but they didn't. He looked to Tonya for help but she seemed to like the idea considering the huge smile on her face. He looked back to Donna who was also smiling at him.

"You're serious?"

"It'll be fun," she nodded.

"Sounds good to me," Tonya chimed in.

When Ray looked to Butch, he just grinned and nodded.

"Honey, we're not swingers," he tried to explain.

"I know that Ray. I'm not suggesting we join a swingers club or have orgies at our house. It's just a little intimate fun with our new neighbors...our new friends," she gripped his hand.

"It's okay if you're not comfortable with the idea," Butch said, lying down on his side behind Donna, "We just thought it would be fun considering how much fun the evening has been so far. You have had fun haven't you?"

"Well...Yes, of course I have," he answered, searching for a reason NOT to go through with their plan but failing, "Are you really okay with this Donna?"

"Absolutely or I wouldn't have suggested it," she smiled at him, "Think of it as a sexual adventure." She could see he was still not totally convinced, "Watching you and Tonya together in the hot tub was such a fucking turn on for me. I'm not sure why but it was."

"I have to admit, Ray I found it very hot too," Butch agreed, his hand moved up Donna's leg, over her hip and came to rest on her left breast.

Ray turned again to Tonya.

"You already know how I feel about your cock being in my pussy," she said before he could say anything.

Ray found himself questioning why he was so unsure about the proposal. It wasn't as if Donna wanted to leave him for Butch or Tonya wanted to leave Butch for him, it was just some adult fun which he had already been enjoying. He looked back at Donna and gave her a warm kiss. When he pulled back he smiled and nodded. She shrieked with joy, kissing him again quickly as Tonya rose from the bed. Ray watched Tonya put on a short silk robe then pull a tank top and shorts from the dresser, placing them in a small shoulder bag. She stepped into the bathroom and sprayed some perfume on her neck and chest. Donna made a whimpering moan returning his attention to her.

Butch was now rolling her nipple between his fingers as they kissed, maneuvering his freshly revived cock in position to enter Donna once more. Tonya took Ray's hand and pulled him to his feet as his eyes stayed with his wife. Butch released her breast and lifted her leg at the knee and eased the tip of his cock to the opening of her drenched sex. Tonya drew Ray to the door as Donna broke the kiss she shared with Butch to cry out in pleasure.

At the top of the stairs, Tonya stopped. Ray was still looking toward the bedroom they'd just left; the sounds of sex pouring forth from the opening. Donna's moans and cries were getting louder the longer he listened. Finally Tonya turned him to face her. She had a look of lust and desperation in her eyes.

"The longer we stand around her listening to Donna and Butch fuck, the longer it will be before you're causing me to make those sounds," she said, very matter-of-factly, "So let's find your suit and get over to your house so we can have some more fun." She didn't wait for a response, just took his hand and led Ray down stairs to the backyard so he could get dressed.

Following in the wake of this beautiful creature, Ray was overwhelmed by her seductive scent and alluring body. He found his suit and hastily put it on then the pair exited the yard through the side gate. Once inside Ray's house, Tonya kissed him again teasingly then leapt up the first couple of stairs before turning to face the lustful man. She smiled coyly then released the sash holding her robe closed. One hand cupped her breast as the other dipped into her wet sex. She giggled then dashed to the top of the stairs, turning to see if Ray was following. For a brief moment, Ray didn't move then he lunged for the stairs to catch his tantalizing neighbor. She squealed and ran to his bedroom.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers