Getting to Know You! Pt. 06

Story Info
Another chapter in the lives of friends.
9.8k words
4.75
2.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Getting to Know You! - Pt. 06

Authors note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of or to anyone or anything intended.

A few days have passed as everyone has been going to work, relaxing in the evenings and, in the case of Jane and Mike, talking about Rebecca and Neal. The exploits of the other night when Rebecca stayed over and what had happened that previous Sunday between Jane and Neal featured high in their chat.

Of course, Neal, living alone, had no one to talk with but had his imagination and not a day passed without him thinking of Jane and what a sexy lady she is and how they had spent the afternoon together last Sunday. He also thought about Mike, not in an erotic way but as her husband and how he seemed happy that Jane had spent time with me. Naturally, Neal being the way he is, this made him horny each time he thought about it and usually culminated in him masturbating.

What of Rebecca? She only has her daughter Samantha at home to talk to and although they are like good friends and share so much together Rebecca feels that her evening with Jane and Mike is something she can't share with Samantha. 'Maybe one day' she mutters to herself as she thinks of that wonderful time spent with them. Looking across at Samantha as they sit in the lounge Rebecca admires her beauty and youthfulness and can't help but smile. Samantha sees her smiling and asks what she is smiling at. "Oh, nothing sweetheart, just happy." Sam (Samantha's shortened nick name) screws her face up and sticks her tongue out at her mum "You are silly sometimes mum."

Sam is 17 going on 18 now so almost an adult and growing up fast. Rebecca knows that she is sexually active but has had the mother daughter chat and Sam is a sensible girl and, like her mum, is very choosy about who she goes with. Nevertheless, Rebecca's time spent with Jane is something that Rebecca would like to keep to herself, for now at least.

Over at Jane and Mike's house the 2 are chatting and enjoying the late summer sunshine on their patio with a drink. "Autumn will be here before we know it Mike" Jane turns to him smiling and gesturing to the leaves on the trees. "We really should start thinking about securing the garden for the autumn darling, BBQ away, chairs and table etc. all in the shed."

"Hang on a bit Jane, it's still summer and yes, autumn is approaching but let's not wish the sun away talking like that." He smiles at her and sips his drink. "Tell you what Jane, how about we check the weather forecast and if it's a nice weekend why don't we have a BBQ?" Jane agrees "Yes, that would be good Mike. It might be our last of the year if the weather turns."

"OK Jane, let's make a list of those we would like to invite."

Jane picks up a piece of paper and finds a pen on the table that has been used to fill in a sudoku puzzle earlier that day. "Right then Mike, first on the list for you." Mike does not hesitate "Well of course it's Rebecca and I imagine she would be your first too Jane."

Jane giggles "you beat me to it Mike."

"OK, my turn, Neal!" Jane laughs out loud "and I expect he was next on your list Mike." She laughs at him, and he nods agreeing.

"OK, who else then Mike?"

"Well, I guess John and his wife across the road, and how about Dave?" Dave is a colleague at work and Mike has always gotten along with him. "Yes, why not" Jane agrees. "Let's keep it small and select Mike, you know these things can run away with you and it becomes a drudge keeping everyone happy with food and drink, then we don't get to enjoy the evening so much."

"Yes, what a good idea Jane. Let's keep it at that then, so, we have Neal, Rebecca, John and his wife, Dave and his wife so that's 6 plus us. Yes, that's a nice number isn't it, you happy with that Jane?"

"Yes, love that's a nice number."

"Better check the weather forecast then." Mike checks his phone, and it looks good for the weekend.

"If you ask Dave at work tomorrow then and I will see Neal and John and give Rebecca a call."

"OK Jane, sounds good to me."

"Good morning darling looks like another good one" Mike kisses Jane and cuddles her.

"Yes love, it looks lovely. The sun is so strong already and breaking through the curtains. Such a warm feeling Mike." Jane kisses Mike back and they have their usual morning embrace, Jane feeling Mike hard against her thigh. "Oh, darling, pleased to see me this morning?" she giggles as she reaches down to feel it in her hand.

Mike groans as she rolls over on top of him. She leans forward her breasts hanging above him as she grinds her pussy against his cock. Mike grabs her ass and lifting his head slightly takes each nipple in turn and sucks it into his mouth. Jane writhes against his cock feeling hard and hot. Her juices begin to flow as she rises and then slides down over his cock engulfing it with her wet lips and grinding herself hard on it. Mike feels the juices dribble from her and down around his balls. As he sucks her nipples, Mike pushes upwards with a thrust lifting his ass to the rhythm of Jane riding him. Before too long Mike shoots and fills Jane's pussy with his spunk as she lowers herself and they kiss passionately. Jane's lips squeeze Mike's cock drawing every drop she can from him as her riding slowly subsides and she relaxes on top of him after climaxing herself.

"What a good start to the day" Mike blurts out as Jane rolls off him and with her breasts heaving, she gives out a big sigh.

Holding each other for a few minutes then Jane jumps up "come on Mike, you will be late for work. I'll get the breakfast while you shower and dress." Jane throws on a robe and ties it going downstairs to the kitchen and makes breakfast. Cereal, toast, orange juice and coffee.

Mike joins her after getting ready for work and they both sit eating breakfast and discussing the BBQ. "Don't forget to ask Dave about coming along Mike" Jane looks at him smiling with a sparkle in her eye.

"You had better get dressed before you see Neal and John too. John's wife might lose him if he sees you like that! And as for Neal, he will think his luck is in again" Mike laughs out loud.

They finish breakfast and Mike gets his things and leaves. Jane sees him off at the door and they kiss each other "Bye darling, love you" Mike calls as he disappears around the corner.

Jane clears the breakfast things and tidies up before going for a shower herself. In the bedroom she chooses a pale-yellow skirt to wear along with red undies and a pink top that is loose around her with straps. She looks in the mirror and after brushing her hair she puts and Alice band on and ties it into a ponytail.

Back in the kitchen she makes a coffee and sits pondering the day ahead. 'I must invite John and Neal to the BBQ, call Rebecca and invite her then, start a list of things I need. It's Thursday already so today or tomorrow I need to do some shopping for the BBQ and make sure we have everything we need.

Finishing her coffee Jane walks over to see John and his wife. They invite her in, but she declines a drink "I've just finished a coffee but thank you all the same. We are having a BBQ On Saturday afternoon and would like you both to come. It's a small get together with a couple of friends and a couple of neighbours and we would love you both to come along."

John speaks up "It's difficult Jane, my sister is visiting with her husband on Saturday evening, and we have arranged to go out for a meal with them."

"Aw, that's a shame, we will miss you. If they aren't coming until the evening maybe, you could just pop in for a drink with us before you go out?"

John looks at his wife and she nods "Yes, we will do that Jane, thank you so much for the invite." Jane leaves and pops over to see Neal next. She knocks on his door but no answer. She checks around the back and the house is locked up 'oh well, I'll pop back later' she thinks to herself 'he must be out'.

Back home and she calls Rebecca "hi Becks, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks Jane, so nice to hear from you. I was going to call you but was unsure if that would be OK."

"Of course, you can call me anytime Becks, it's so nice to hear your voice."

Rebecca gets a butterfly feeling in her tummy as Jane says that.

"I'm calling to ask if you are free on Saturday Becks, Mike and I are having a BBQ with some neighbours and a work colleague of Mike's, and we would love for you to join us."

"I would love to Jane, but I am spending some time with Samantha on Saturday. We were going shopping together and lunch out." Rebecca feels disappointed because she would really love to see Jane and Mike again at their house.

"Well at least you're not working for a change. Tell you what Becks, the BBQ won't start until around 3 or 4 o'clock, so you two do your shopping but instead of lunch out, bring Sam here to join us at the BBQ, we would love to meet her."

"That's very kind Jane but it would be too much of an imposition, I can't do that. You are both so kind to me, but I can't keep accepting your hospitality, it would be wrong."

"Nonsense Becky, I insist you come along and bring Sam with you. I'll pick you both up say 2:30?"

Rebecca relents "OK then Jane, but only if you are sure. We wouldn't want to get in the way of you having fun with your friends and neighbours."

"You won't be Becks honestly, and besides, you are a friend of ours as much as anyone else. So, that's it then, I'll see you at around 2:30 on Saturday afternoon."

"OK see you then, thanks Jane."

Rebecca is at home when Sam gets home that afternoon. Rebecca sits Sam down and tells her about her new friends that she met at the bistro while doing her waitress job. She is careful not to divulge anything about her stay at their house. She asks Sam if she would mind going to the BBQ instead of lunch in town and Sam grips her mum's hands excitedly and says it will make a nice change. Sam is also happy that mum has made new friends and is now looking forward to meeting them.

Rebecca sighs with relief and puts her arms around Sam kissing her head. "Thank you sweetheart, I was so afraid you would be annoyed that I had accepted the invitation."

"Why would I be annoyed mum? It's about time you went out a bit and had new friends, I can't wait to meet them." Sam cuddles her mum in an excited mood. "What are they like mum? What shall I wear? Where do they live?" She is so excited and wants to know all about them. Rebecca tells her about them as good regular customers at the bistro and how she had been invited to the house for the evening when Sam was having her sleep over at her mates' house. She met Neal, their neighbour, there as well and they all had a wonderful evening.

She then thought to herself 'I had better tell Sam about staying over there and everything else in case something is said at the BBQ. But I can't tell her about Jane and me but then, Jane is unlikely to say anything about that either so should be OK'

"I have a confession to make Sam" Sam listens intently and nervously "I stayed over at their house the night I went for dinner. We had all had a few drinks and it got late so I couldn't get a taxi and they put me up in the spare room."

"Not much of a confession mum, I thought something had happened with the neighbour or something." Sam smiles at her and Rebecca relaxes a little. "I didn't say anything before because I didn't want you to think bad of me for staying out overnight."

"Oh mum, don't be so silly, I'm glad. You have your own life and spend far too much time worrying about me." Rebecca looks at her and feels some comfort in what she said giving her a kiss and a cuddle.

"So, come on then mum, I want to know all about them."

Rebecca tells her where they live, what they are like and how they are kind and loving. "OK mum, so what shall we wear on Saturday?"

"Anything you like Sam, they are not the kind of people to judge so be yourself. If it's a warm day, and the forecast is good, I will wear a skirt and blouse with sandals probably."

"OK Mum, I had better go sort something out, oh and forget about shopping on Saturday, we can do that another time, if that's all right with you mum?"

"Yes Sam, as long as you are happy." Rebecca ponders 'wow, Sam giving up a shopping trip, she is keen on this BBQ. Never known her to not want to go shopping. Still, saves me some money and I'll be able to take along a bottle of wine to the BBQ and enjoy the afternoon.'

Mike see's Dave at work but is reminded that he and his wife are off on holiday on Saturday so won't be able to make it. "Another time if the weather holds though Mike. Jane makes a real good spread for your BBQ's. Give her our love won't you."

"Will do Dave and you both have a great time on your hols. We'll get together when you're back." Mike phones Jane to tell her Dave can't come so she has the right numbers to prepare the food etc.

Friday morning and Mike has gone to work. Jane saw Neal yesterday evening and he is coming to the BBQ tomorrow so now it's time for some shopping. Jane gets her list together and jumps in the car to go to town. After getting all the stuff she needs, food which she has put into a cool box she took with her in the boot of the car, wine, beer. 'I think that's' it she is muttering to herself. 'I think I'll pop in for a drink now before heading home.' She sees the bistro is open for morning coffee and goes in. She sees Rebecca working and gives her a hug and a kiss. Rebecca's boss pipes up "And where's mine then?" Jane laughs "Oh go on then" and gives him a hug and kiss.

Rebecca serves Jane with a glass, a bottle of water and a muffin. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Jane, and so is Sam. Thank you so much for inviting us." She smiles at Jane and Jane responds, "It wouldn't be the same without you Becks, looking forward to it myself." She winks at Rebecca and tucks into her muffin.

When Rebecca returns with the bill, she asks Jane what time she should book her taxi for after the BBQ. "Taxi? Oh no Becks, I hadn't thought about that, I will have a drink as we all will and won't be able to drive you home."

"I understand that Jane which is why I was wondering what time the BBQ might finish."

"Trouble is Becks, it could be anytime, could be 5 if it's a drag or it could be midnight if its good. I know, how about you stay over with us, you know we have the room?"

"That won't work Jane, don't forget I will have Sam with me".

"That doesn't matter, you and Sam can stay, that way you can enjoy the fun and not worry about going home. I can run you home on Sunday morning. How does that sound?"

"I'm not sure Jane, I mean, you and Mike are too kind, and I can't, it's like I'm sponging off you all the time since we met." Rebecca feels down now and thinks she is being a bit of a 'limpet' clinging onto their generosity.

"Absolute rubbish Becky, I would love you to both stay and so would Mike so let's hear no more of that. We like you a lot Becks and hope, as friends, we can have some good times together and enjoy ourselves." She takes Rebecca's hand and grips it. Rebecca, red faced and embarrassed, nods.

Jane takes the bill to the counter and pays saying goodbye to the owner and hugging Rebecca saying goodbye. Rebecca's boss has noticed how close they appear to have become and asks how things are between them both. Rebecca tells him how kind Jane and Mike are and how they are becoming good friends. "They have invited me and Sam to a BBQ tomorrow" she says excitedly. Her boss smiles "I am pleased for you Rebecca; you work so hard and deserve some special time. Now, you must take this bottle of Rioja with you, on us. They are such good customers and they have put a big smile on your face, and we value you as an employee, so you go and enjoy yourself. Stunned at his generosity Rebecca pecks him on the cheek and thanks him.

That evening at home Rebecca talks to Samantha "Sam darling, we have been invited to stay at Jane's house after the BBQ tomorrow, are you OK with that?" Sam puts on a big grin "Why wouldn't I be mum? That's great!" She is so excited about the whole thing, Rebecca wonders why she was so concerned, firstly about the invite and then about them staying over. 'Of course, my little girl is growing up and I guess she is right when she says I should think more about myself now' Rebecca ponders.

Back at Jane's she is preparing the stuff for the BBQ. Not just sausages and burgers for them, Jane does an excellent marinaded chicken breast too. Mike does the cooking on the BBQ but Jane preps it all. She uses a piquant sauce to marinade it overnight in the fridge. Once in the fridge the chicken is left to marinade and Jane gets all of the other things together, BBQ tools, cutlery, napkins, glasses, other sauces. 'There, that will save some time tomorrow' she thinks to herself. Mike checks the BBQ and gives it a clean ready, then puts some white wine in the cooler to chill. After all of this they settle down for the evening.

The day of the BBQ arrives, and Jane gets up with the lark excited to be hosting another BBQ for friends. Mike slumbers a bit until the sunshine catches his eye and he pushes the duvet back laying there slowly waking himself up. He reaches across to Jane, but she's gone. 'Typical Jane, up early getting things ready for the day ahead. Mike takes a shower and meets Jane in the kitchen. "Not much to do is there darling? I think you did most of it last night?"

Jane looks at him, "You know I won't relax until everyone is here and I know all is well Mike."

"I get it Jane but take a minute, have a coffee with me then I will help, you just need to tell me what you want doing."

Jane gives in to him and sits down for a coffee with him. After a relaxing 20 minutes Jane is up and off again. "Tell me what you want doing darling" Mike says to her knowing what her answer will be. "Just do whatever BBQ husbands do Mike and stay out of my way! You men get the easy bit it's the prep that takes the time and makes all the hard work." Mike knows to stay clear and wanders outside checking the BBQ, table, chairs and everything outside so that he can stay clear of the 'War Zone' (the kitchen).

"Hell Mike, how are you this fine day?" It's Neal in his garden. "Anything I can do to help with the BBQ?"

"Not at all Neal, I'm just staying clear of the boss while she's getting things ready!" Mike smirks as he says it and Neal laughs. "Tell you what Mike, come over and join me for a coffee, steer clear." Mike nods and calls to Jane "Just popping to Neal's Jane, won't be long".

"Yea yea OK Mike" she doesn't stop and keeps going while Mike goes over to Neal. They sit and have a coffee chatting about stuff, Neal telling Mike how good he feels about last week's evening they had and how he is looking forward to later, joining them at the BBQ. "Who's coming Mike?"

"Well, John and his wife from across the road will pop in but can't stay. I invited Dave, a colleague from work and his wife but they are off on holiday today so won't be able to come. Rebecca is joining us too."

"Rebecca eh, she is a lovely girl Mike, really pretty and very sexy, like your Jane" he laughs and slaps Mike on the shoulder. Mike nods agreement. They both talk about some of their fantasies and what they like in a woman, just the usual man chats really.

"Right Neal, thanks for the coffee, I had better get back and see how things are with Jane."

"No worries, Mike, see you later. Around 3, OK?" "Yea, that will be fine Neal, cheers for now."

Mike gets back home and can't find Jane anywhere "Darling!" he calls. Jane shouts back, "Upstairs Mike"

He goes up "What are you doing love? Making up the spare bed? Why?"

"I did tell you Mike, Rebecca is staying over tonight to save her worrying about a taxi home."

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers