Getting to Know You! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean it Sam and take it from an old guy sat here, people like you are wanted and needed so much. I hope when the time comes, and I need help and care, that someone like you will be around for me, maybe even you" he laughs making a joke out of the last comment.

Sam goes shy and coy giving a little giggle as only she can. Quiet, muffled but high pitched her giggles are her trademark to a lot of people.

Neal looks at his watch "Oh my goodness it's after 12. Thank you all for such a wonderful day but I should be going, unless I can help with any clearing up Jane?"

"You know the answer to that Neal."

He gets up to go and puts his arms out to Rebecca and she stands giving him a hug. Jane and Mike stand ready to see him out and he holds his arms out for Sam and looks at Rebecca "May I?" "Of course, Neal as long as Sam is OK with it." Sam stands and hugs Neal getting up on tip toe and kissing him briefly on the lips. "Are you staying tonight then Rebecca?" he asks. "Yes, Jane has offered the spare rooms to us for the night. Nice to see you Neal sweet dreams" she throws him a kiss as he walks out to the front door with Jane and Mike.

Jane gives him a hug and kiss and Mike shakes his hand. Neal looks at Mike then Jane then Mike again "You behave yourself having 3 gorgeous girls under the roof with you tonight" he laughs as he walks out of the door, and they close it slowly behind him. Jane kisses Mike "Mmm that's been a success I think darling and whoops, a big success by the feel of it" she feels his bulge in his shorts as she kisses him. " Better sort yourself out before we go back in Mike, don't want Sam getting the wrong idea" she laughs and gives him a quick squeeze of his hard cock before she goes back to Rebecca and Sam.

Sam yawns and stretches her arms and Rebecca asks if she is tired. "A bit but I'm OK mum, don't fuss" she playfully nudges Rebecca as Jane takes her seat again. "Thank you both for coming today, you have both really made the day for us" she reaches across Sam to hold Rebecca's hand and squeeze it. As she is so close to Sam, she gets that warm feeling below again and smiles at Rebecca. Sam is so relaxed she puts her arms around Jane and Rebecca turning to each giving them a gentle kiss and feeling aroused herself.

Mike returns. "All sorted darling?" "For now, love" he responds to Jane. "Is there a problem guys?" Rebecca asks. They both laugh "No, it's all good, nothing for you to worry about Becks, just something Mike needed to sort out".

Rebecca looks at him "You OK Mike? Anything you need doing?" Jane laughs "Careful what you say Becks, he might say yes and believe me, you don't want to know" Jane then whispers, "especially with your daughter here" She laughs and Rebecca latches on. Sam laughs "I'm not stupid you guys, I can guess what you are talking about."

Mike quickly changes the subject "So, nursing or care work eh Sam? Sounds good and I agree with Neal, you will make a good nurse or care assistant or anything along those lines. You are young, fit, beautiful and so very kind. Good for you."

Sam goes shy again feeling flustered. Jane jumps up, "right, I'm off to bed I think, anyone else ready?" Sam jumps up "me!"

"Come on then love race you to the bathroom" Jane laughs and they both rush upstairs. They go to their rooms and get towels and toiletries. They both meet at the bathroom door. "you're first young lady, guests are priority" Jane holds out her arm and hand to show Sam into the bathroom and then waits for her to finish. When Sam comes out, she is in her PJ shorts and tee and looking refreshed. "Night then Jane" she kisses Jane briefly on the lips and goes to her room. She jumps into bed leaving the door slightly ajar. "Good night, Sam, sweet dreams honey. You know where we all are if you need anything. And don't rush to get up in the morning, we all need a lie in" she pats Sam on the ass and goes into the bathroom herself.

When Jane comes out, she sees Sam's light is on and her door ajar so, in nothing but her robe she peeks in and Sam is looking at her phone. "You OK sweetie?" she asks. Sam puts her phone down quickly "Oh um yes, I'm fine Jane thank you. I'm tired but still excited and can't sleep. Thank you again for today and for letting us stay. Will you sit with me a minute please Jane?"

"Of course, honey" Jane sits on the bed and her robe falls open, but she ignores it, and they talk a while. Sam telling Jane how good she feels and how lucky she and her mum are to have Jane and Mike for friends. Sam's hand touches Jane's bare thigh sending a thrill through Janes body, but she must be sensible, 'this girl is the daughter of my friend' she thinks.

Meanwhile downstairs Rbecca and Mike are chatting away, and Mike has joined Rebecca on the sofa. They are close and Mike's hand is resting on Rebecca's thigh as they talk. His fingertips move gently caressing the thigh. Mike tells Rebecca what he knows about Jane coming to her room the last time she stayed. Rebecca says nothing but looks into Mike's eyes with a cheeky smile and she puts a hand on his as he caresses her thigh. Slowly they move closer and then they kiss. Soft gentle kisses on the lips to start until Rebecca allows her thighs to part and Mike's hand slips between them. His tongue now parts her lips as the kisses become more passionate. Mike whispers to her "shall we take this upstairs to your room?" he asks. Rebecca replies "What about Jane?"

"I promise you that Jane is cool with-it Becks, honestly" Hearing this Rebecca opens more buttons on her dress not wanting to delay anymore and climbs onto Mike straddling him. She pulls his hard cock from his shorts and rubs it against her panties. He removes her bra and throws it to the floor slipping her dress off with it. He sucks on her erect nipples as she throws her head back, hair down her back, and chest heaving. Rebecca reaches down and pulls her panties aside guiding Mike's cock into her. She is wet, he can feel it on the tip of his cock, she slides down over his cock her pussy wide for him. She begins to ride him sliding up and down on him as he thrusts from below pushing deep and then deeper.

Kissing passionately and hard, their tongues probing, Mike gripping her ass and helping himself to her tits. It doesn't take long for them both to start to jerk. Feeling the excited state of his cock and her pussy, Rebecca's clitoris hard and sensitive as it pummels against him, her nipples erect and being sucked then................ YEsssssssssss Mike explodes inside her and Rebecca, using her muscles, squeezes his cock hard as they climax together. Their juices mingling and running feely down from her pussy, around his balls as they kiss and caress each other.

Finally, they relax and sitting on him still Rebecca smiles at Mike and thanks him. He in turn thanks her "You are a gorgeous sexy woman, Becks. You will never know how long Jane and I have wanted you. And now, it's a dream come true, thank you sexy Bexy" they both laugh at his new nick for her.

Rebecca climbs off and sits next to him cuddling him close "You and Jane are awesome people Mike; I am so glad we met. And your kindness to me and Sam is exceptional, thank you" she kisses him once more.

They sit quietly cuddling and whispering to each other for a little while when they hear a noise upstairs. "That might be Jane, we had better be going to bed Mike" Rebecca whispers to him.

"I guess so Becks, I only hope that Jane doesn't want sex from me now, I'm exhausted after that little session" he laughs as she looks up at him.

"Send her to me then Mike if she does want it" Rebecca giggles "come on then, bedtime."

They both get up and Rebecca slips her dress back on not bothering with her bra just carrying it, and they go upstairs kissing on the landing before going to their rooms. Rebecca decides to look in on Sam and finds her asleep with Jane laid by her side. Mike notices Jane not in her bed and goes to find her and sees them all in Sam's room. He decides he should stay out of there for now, Jane will come to bed when she is ready.

Rebecca sneaks across to Jane and whispers, "Everything OK Jane?" and shakes Jane a little to wake her.

Waking up Jane rubs her eyes "Oh it's you Becks, sorry I must have fallen asleep" she looks down at Sam sleeping like an angel.

"Shh" Rebcca whispers, "come on Jane" she takes Jane's hand and leads her out of the room, and they shut the door quietly behind them. They both go to Rebecca's room. "Is Sam OK Jane?"

"Yes, Becks she is fine. When we came to bed, she was so excited she couldn't sleep so I stayed, and we chatted quite a bit before she nodded off. I must have gone soon after. Anyway Becks, you and Mike took your time coming to bed. Everything OK with you two?"

Rebecca blushes heavily and looks at Jane with a nervous smile.

"Finally, Becks, I knew you would both get it together at some point, come on tell me, did you enjoy it?"

They sit on her bed and Rebecca tells Jane all about it which arouses them both and they embrace kissing and tracing fingertips all over each other before slowly stripping and making love. Jane lays Rebecca on her back and lifting her knees Jane takes Rebecca's foot and kisses the toes then slowly kissing along the foot, shin, thigh and finally reaching her wet hot pussy. It's still wet with her juices mixed with Mike's cum. Rebecca plays with her own breasts as her chest heaves and her nipples grow. Jane licks and sucks her clit moving between it and her wet pussy lips.

Jane looks up towards Rebecca's face and sees her rubbing her titties. She moves herself upwards kissing and licking Rebecca's belly then her breasts eventually reaching her mouth and kissing her deeply. Smiling Jane gets to her knees then turning spreads her thighs around Rebecca's face and goes down on her returning to her clit and pussy while Rebecca looks up and seeing Jane's glistening slit begins to eat her, tasting her juices and making Jane squirm on her face. They continue to lick and eat each other for what seems like an age when Jane suddenly bucks and jerk pressing down on Rebecca's face releasing her juices all over her face and groaning as she makes Rebecca orgasm with her.

They relax together and lie in bed cuddling and enjoying each other. Rebecca whispers to Jane "Thank you sexy lady." Jane says, "Thank you for what darling?" Rebecca lifts herself onto her elbow and looks down at Jane "For everything Jane. You are so good letting me be a part of your life, at least for now and for welcoming Sam as well. A lot of people cringe when they hear me talk about her and want to include her in my life."

"And why wouldn't you want her in your life whatever and wherever it takes you Becks? Sam is a very pretty and sexy girl any mother or anyone else for that matter would be proud and want to be a part of their life. I sincerely hope our friendship continues Becks, and I see Sam as part of our extended family now. I hope that is OK sweetie?"

"Of course, Jane, you are wonderful people, you and Mike. I can't thank you enough for your hospitality and being so kind to us" she kisses Jane on the lips softly before they both lay back and fall to sleep.

With the house all asleep, and Neal asleep next door it's been a good day for them all, and they dream of events of that day and enjoy a good night's rest.

How will they develop their relationship I wonder?