Getting to Know You! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you didn't tell me Jane, but that's OK. I guess you can't wait for that" he laughs.

"I did tell you Mike, you just don't listen!" Jane is a little fraught but always gets worked up like this before something she has organised. "I suppose I didn't tell you that she is bringing Samantha too and she is staying as well!"

"I remember you saying her daughter was coming but nothing about either staying the night."

"Well, I did Mike so stop crowding me, I have the other room to make up for Samantha yet!" Jane is flustered and Mike walks away. He knows her to well, she will calm down in a bit when she has everything under control.

A light snack for brunch so as not to spoil their appetites and Mike goes to get changed. He chooses a pair of shorts and a tee shirt with Jesus sandals as it is so warm. He then goes outside to light the BBQ. It's a charcoal one so needs lighting early to get the heat going. He looks at his watch 'Crikey, its 2pm already, where did that day go?'

Everything is ready in the kitchen to lay out on the patio and Jane appears. "Wow, you look stunning darling" Mike gives her a good look and kisses her. Jane has calmed down now and feels better after a shower and getting changed. She has chosen a summer maxi skirt with a split side, flip flops and a loose blouse. Mike can see through the blouse a little and catches a glimpse of her white lace bra. "Matching knickers love?" he asks playfully. "Of course, darling" Jane smiles back at him.

"Right now, Mike, I'm off to pick up Becky and Samantha. Is it safe to leave you to put out the cutlery and glasses?" she laughs. "Just go Jane, you know I'm in my element doing this stuff just go!"

Jane drives off to get Rebecca. She knocks on her door and a pretty girl answers the door with a big smile. Jane notices how slender and firm she is as she eyes her up and down. Sam has gone for a short yellow rara skirt with a crop top and strappy sandals. Sam brings Jane out of her 'trance' "you must be Jane?"

"Yes, that's right and you are Samantha?"

"Yes, mum won't be long she is just getting some stuff together for the stop over, do come in".

Sam shows Jane into the lounge. Jane kicks off a conversation to clear the awkward silence that has descended. "We are so pleased you and your mum can come Samantha. Your mum is such a lovely person, we love her very much."

"Please, um Jane? Is It alright to call you Jane?" "Of course, Samantha, we are all friends here." "Call me Sam then Jane, it's easier than Samantha all the time" Sam giggles.

"If that's what you want Sam then fine I will, but Samantha is a very nice name, you should be proud of it, your mum obviously made a good choice naming you that, it suits you too."

Sam blushes and with that Rebecca walks in with an overnight bag. "Sorry to have kept you Jane" she puts the bag down. "It's not a problem Becky, come here" Jane hugs Becks and kisses her on the cheek. "Young Samantha, sorry Sam, has been entertaining me. Right, are we all ready?"

The girls nod and pick up their bags going to the car. Jane opens the boot so they can put their bags in, and Sam jumps in the front of the car closing the door. "Ah, excuse me young lady, in the back please" Rebecca calls. "I don't expect Jane wants you going on at her while we drive."

"It's fine Becks I don't mind who sits where" Jane smiles at her. "OK then I'll get in the back" Rebecca gets in as Jane opens the door for her. Rebecca has chosen a short summer dress with a floral pattern that buttons up the front. She too has sandals on and has painted her toe nails a dark red. She has left her hair straight which is not how Jane usually sees her because it's usually up for her work. Rebecca reaches across to Sam and flicks her ponytail out as it's got stuck in the headrest on the seat.

"Right girls. Seat belts on please and then we are off" Jane smiles at them and can't help but notice Sam's sexy thighs in that rara skirt. The girls have a laugh and joke about a bit until they arrive at the house. Jane drives up to the garage and uses the remote control to open it. Sam giggles with excitement as they drive in. They get out and fetch the bags from the boot before using the inner pedestrian door to go into the house.

"OK Rebecca, you know where your room is, the double where you stayed before. I presumed that this young lady would like her own room, so I have made up the single at the far end of the passageway upstairs. I'll show you where it is Sam, go ahead with your bag and I'll be with you right away." Rebecca goes up with Sam following. Jane looks up and can't help but see Sam's little panties on her cheeks, 'that skirt is so short' she thinks to herself. Jane calls out to Mike that they are back, and she is just settling them in.

Jane goes upstairs and finds Sam in with Rebecca. "Wow, this is so nice Jane" Sam smiles at her. "I'm glad you like it Sam. Now if you come with me, I'll show you where your room is. Do you want to come Becks, just so you know where she is?"

"No, it's ok Jane, I'll unpack first, I'm sure Sam will show me later" Jane and Sam go off together. "Right then Sam, there is the bathroom, here is our room, this is the cupboard where you will find towels and robes if you need them, and this is your room" she opens the door and lets Sam in. Sam looks around and is so excited and loving the house she jumps up and gives Jane a big hug and kiss. "Right then Sam, I'll leave you to unpack. Come downstairs when you are ready, you'll find us on the patio at the rear of the house, through the kitchen."

Jane goes back to Mike where she finds Neal and him talking and drinking a beer. "So, Rebecca and Sam are here Mike so how about you pour me a red wine now?" Mike pours Jane a drink and they chat among themselves until Rebecca appears in the doorway of the kitchen. The men stop and stare at her. Jane beckons for her to join them and links her arm taking her to the table for a drink. Neal nudges Mike and they both look at each other whispering how sexy Rebecca looks. They sip their drinks and then Sam appears. Jane moves quickly to link her arm "this, guys, is Samantha, Becky's daughter, say hello Sam". Both men walk over to her and seem mesmerised by her "hi Sam".

One at a time they take her hand and kiss it like she is a princess or something. Sam blushes heavily and goes to her mum. Jane introduces Mike as her husband and Neal as her neighbour. Becky pours Sam an orange juice and the girls sit together chatting as Mike and Neal turn the meat on the BBQ and sip their beers.

Sam and Rebecca start to relax and after a while feel fairly settled. Sam whispers to Jane, "Is Mike that one, your husband?" she points at him and Jane nods. "He looks really nice". Jane feels a warm gush through her, this young girl is liking Mike which makes her feel horny but knowing that Sam is much too young for any of that, but then again!

"Shh, behave Sam" Rebecca whispers to her.

"Don't you agree mum? Mike is nice and good looking" Rebecca blushes as she looks at Jane. "It's OK Becks, say what you like, you know I won't mind" Rebecca quietly speaks "Well yes. I do agree, he is a good-looking guy, Jane is very lucky isn't she!"

Jane squeezes Sam's hand and the girls have a giggle. Jane is feeling very lucky and very hot at the thought that both Rebecca and Sam like Mike. It makes her feel warm and very comfortable with them.

A knock on the side gate and John walks in with his wife and they say hello. Jane introduces them to Rebecca and Sam. "We can't stay long, as you know Jane, we have a prior engagement later." That's fine John, I'm pleased you dropped by though, here have a drink. A glass of wine and a beer, is it?" They both decline as they are out later and will be drinking then. "An orange juice would be nice though." Jane pours them a juice and they all sit around chatting while Mike sees to the BBQ.

"Right then, who's first? Sam? Chicken or burger?"

"Can I try the chicken please Mr um......" "It's Mike please Sam, call me Mike, we are all friends here" "Oh, OK, chicken then please Mike" She goes over to him and he puts a nice piece of chicken on her plate with a smile. "Theres plenty of salad and sauces over there Sam but careful with the sauce, I can tell you the marinade is beautiful, just like you" Sam blushes and turns to the table for some salad.

"OK, Becks? What's your desire?" he smiles at her as he picks up a plate. "I'll try the chicken too please Mike. He serves her, then it's a burger for Neal, burger for Jane. John and his wife decline on the basis that they are eating out later.

They all tuck in and the chicken goes down well with Becky and Sam. "Theres plenty more if you want it girls" Mike offers. "Maybe later Mike" Rebecca says, and Sam agrees. "It was very nice though, a lovely sauce."

Mike passes them to Jane "She's the one who made it."

Both Rebecca and Sam compliment Jane on the chicken, saying how tasty it is and how much they are enjoying their afternoon. John looks at his watch...." We had better go guys or we will be late. Thank you all for the company, it's a shame we can't stay but hope you all enjoy yourselves. Jane and Mike see them to the door and say goodbye. They return to the others and offer drinks all around. After a top up Rebecca stands and makes a toast "To Jane and Mike for the lovely BBQ and their wonderful hospitality." Neal and Sam join in the toast and Rebecca bends down and kisses Jane then Mike. Sam nips to the toilet. She is so excited and really enjoying herself despite being surrounded by older adults. She comes out of the bathroom and bumps into Jane "Oops, sorry Jane, I didn't realise you were there." She blushes. "Don't worry Sam, my fault for not making a noise to let you know I was out here. They both laugh it off. "I hope you are enjoying this Sam; your mum seems to be relaxing and enjoying it" she smiles at Sam and holds her hand as she says it. "Yes Jane, it's lovely, but I wouldn't mind a glass of wine instead of juice." Jane winks at her, leave it with me Sam and I'll see what I can do for you. I'll see you back downstairs love" Jane hugs her "I really need to pee Sam, got to go!" Jane closes the door behind herself, and Sam makes her way down to the party. On the way she has a warm feeling for Jane and how kind she is.

Back on the patio things are hotting up and when Sam gets there her mum is dancing with Mike, Neal stands up when he sees Sam and takes her hand for a dance. The music is soft, and Sam feels silly as Neal holds her and dances around with her. Neal knows it's wrong of him but can't help feeling aroused being so close to Sam. Jane returns and laughs as she picks up her drink and takes a sip. Rebecca reaches out and takes Jane's hand "Come on Jane, join in then." Jane puts her drink down and grabs onto Rebecca and Mike. Rebecca keeps an eye on Sam and Neal and whispers to Jane "is he alright with her Jane?" Jane looks, "yes he's fine Becks don't worry."

The music stops and they all sit down grabbing a drink. Jane pours the drinks to top everyone up and gets an empty glass "Sam can have a glass Becks, can't she?"

Rebecca answer with "Yes of course she can, I don't mind at all as long as she, and we, are sensible about how much she drinks."

"There you go Sam; mum is only looking out for you as we all are. Here, do you want a red or white wine?" Sam points to the red and Jane pours her one. "Here you are love, cheers" Jane passes Sam the glass and chinks her glass. It's still warm but the sun is beginning to go down and the solar lights come on lighting up the patio and garden. "Wow, that's magical" Rebecca blurts out. Sam and Neal agree. "Come for a walk about Becks, it's lovely walking amongst the lights down the garden." They both go off and are just shadowy figures in the light at the bottom of the garden as they slowly disappear holding hands.

As they get to the back of the greenhouse they stop and turning to Rebecca Jane kisses her. Rebecca responds with a kiss back. "Oh Jane, I've been waiting all week for the chance to do this with you" she hugs Jane, and they hear a rustle in the shrubs. Looking back, they see someone. "Who is that?" Jane asks. "Sorry, it's me" a little voice says. Sam has followed them down the garden and seen them kiss. Rebecca puts her hands to her face "Oh my gosh!" Sam goes to her, It's OK mum I know you are bi" Sam holds her mum comforting her. Sam tells her how she has heard her mum with a friend on a couple of occasions. Rebecca blushes heavily and apologises profusely but Sam reassures her. "I can understand why you would like Jane; she is a lovely sexy lady." Jane thanks her for the compliments. They all put their arms around each other and comfort Rebecca who is shocked at the revelation. After a while Mike calls for Jane "We're coming darling" she answers him as they walk slowly back to the house.

"We have moved the party inside girls as it's starting to cool off now. They go to the lounge and the girls all sit together on the sofa with Mike and Neal opposite on armchairs. The men have a good view of the thighs and legs on show. Rebecca's dress high on her thigh with the bottom button open, Jane's split open on her thigh as she crosses her legs, showing off her silky thighs. As for Sam, well, her rara skirt is around her ass and showing off her young shapely legs and thighs.

They all chat and have a laugh together then Neal offers to help clear up before he leaves. "Nonsense Neal, it will wait until the morning" Jane says to him "Anyway, do you have to go now? Have a nightcap at least before you go back to that empty house." Neal agrees "But I must use your toilet Jane if that's alright."

"Of course, you can Neal, I'm surprised you have held on so long before going" she laughs, and they all join in. Neal stands, and immediately the girls giggle as they see his trousers bulging. "Wow Neal, you do need the loo" Jane laughs out as he quickly exits the room trying to hide his erect cock.

Mike says that was unkind and Jane should go and apologise to him. She nods "OK Mike, it was a bit low to say that in front of the company, I'll go make sure he is OK." Jane goes up to the bathroom and knocks. "You OK Neal?" He replies stuttering a bit "...um ha yes I'll be out in a minute" Jane can hear him and imagines he is wanking himself. Knocking again she tries the door, and it opens. "I'm sorry Neal for saying that. It seemed funny at the time. She walks over to him "Here, let me make it up to you." She kneels and takes him in her mouth sucking him and cupping his balls. He groans and sighs "Oh Jane, you are so good at this". Neak orgasms very quickly and Jane takes it all in her mouth swallowing as he jerks into her mouth.

Neal thanks her and cleans himself up while Jane wipes her face and swills her mouth out. "Now Neal, you go back down, and I'll follow in a minute" she ushers him out of the bathroom, and he goes back to the others. Red faced he sits back in the armchair and Mike asks if he is OK to which he replies he is.

A couple of minutes later Jane comes back. "Another drink or a coffee anyone? What about an Irish Coffee? Any takers?" Rebecca asks for an Irish coffee then the others including Sam. Jane looks at Rebecca for approval and she nods with a smile. Rebecca puts a hand on Sam's thigh and leans in whispering "Thank you sweetheart for being so good today" she kisses her on the cheek. Sam, embarrassed in front of the men goes coy, lowering her head a bit, clenching her hands between her thighs and shrugging her shoulder says, "It's fine mum".

Neal goes to help Jane with the coffees and leaves Mike with Rebecca and Sam. "I hope you have both enjoyed your day with us?" he looks across and still can't keep his eyes off the thighs on display by them both as he shifts in his chair. Rebecca guesses he is erect and subtly shuffles herself allowing her dress to ride up as she smiles across at him and winks. Mike is unsure how to behave with Sam there and just tries to adjust himself sneakily.

Jane returns with the drinks and passes them around with the help of Neal. "Well, isn't this pleasant, all friends together having what I hope is an enjoyable evening for everyone" she sits back down with Sam and Rebecca.

Sipping their coffees, they chat, and all seem very happy and have loved the BBQ. Sam, despite her young age and being with adults all day has enjoyed it and wants to thank Jane and Mike but is shy about doing it. She nudges Rebecca whispering "Mum, I want to say thank you to them for having us but I'm too shy" she giggles as she looks at Rebecca for approval. "OK everyone, Samantha has something to say to you all" Sam goes bright red and flushed playfully slapping her mum on the thigh. Rebecca grabs Sam's arm and encourages her to stand to which Sam gets up but stands shyly looking at everyone her hands clenched together and nestled between her thighs as she bends over slightly trying to hide. "Go on love, we are all friends here, don't be shy" Jane pipes up.

"Well, it's nothing really but Jane and Mike have been so kind, and I have loved being here so I just wanted to say thank you to you all" she looks at Neal "that includes you because you have all helped make it a lovely day for me and mum."

Jane leads the applause by clapping her hands. She then stands and grabs Sam hugging her and kissing her lovingly on the head and cheeks. Mike stands and as Jane moves away, he hugs Sam and kisses her too whispering to her "You're so welcome, both of you" then he moves away. Sam looks at her mum and Rebecca smiles at her and tells her Well done. With that Neal stands up. He grabs Sam's hand "It's my turn. I want to thank Jane and Mike for their hospitality, it's been a wonderful day. I also want to thank Rebecca and Sam, these girls have been so pleasant to be with and I hope we remain friends for a long time, thank you both" he hugs Sam and then bends to kiss Rebecca saying thank you again.

Neal sits down and Sam sits as well putting her arm around her mum and nestling into her breast. Rebecca thinks that she shouldn't stay out of it and should say something too so, she stands "As we are all thanking each other I want to thank you all for a super day. I feel I have found some new friends and that will last forever. I want to say thank you to Sam. I should have taken my lovely daughter shopping this morning but, because she is such a nice person, she decided it was more important for me to accept the invite to come today. Thank you, darling girl," she reaches her arms out for Sam to join her. Together they stand in the room hugging and kissing while the others watch on.

Mike gets a stirring in his shorts watching as Sam's skirt rises as Rebecca hugs her and gives a glimpse of pantie and shows off those shapely sexy young legs.

Rebecca and Sam sit, and Jane gives Sam a big hug and kiss.

"Well," says Mike, "I think that all calls for a nightcap, Who's with me?" They all say yes, and Mike pours the port and brandy for each of them. They all raise their glasses and toast each other. Settling down, Sam between her mum and Jane, Mike and Neal on the armchairs, they all talk, and Neal asks Sam if she is working or at college.

"I'm at college Neal." Neal is interested and asks what she is studying. "I'm doing health and social care studies.

" Oh, and what do you hope to do when you finish college?"

"I'm not entirely sure but it will be either nursing or care work. I wanted to do nursing but am more and more into care because that sector has so many needs and challenges."

Neal is impressed with her response "Well, I'm no judge of things but I reckon you will be an exceptional nurse or care worker given your attitude and what a sensitive and kind girl you are."

Sam blushes and pulling her shoulders into a shrug and her hands clenched between her thighs she blushes "Thank you Neal" giving Neal a big smile which appears to make her eyes sparkle.