Getting What She Fears Yet Craves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "Yeah, I know that not everybody wants to hurt women, just like not every woman wants to be hurt." She looked up at him hesitantly. "But..." her voice dropped to a whisper. "...I do. Although..." she bit her lip, "...I, er, I thought I just wanted to be used, but I think I crave something so much darker and more painful than that." Her eyes went wide as she registered what she said, but there was an earnestness in her face that wouldn't let her laugh off her intimate confession. She needed that darker satisfaction too desperately, needed to be pushed, and needed the only man who'd ever understood that other side of her to know it.

He smiled and patted her head. "I know you do. And don't worry, you'll get it. But first you're gonna have a little nap - you look exhausted!" He pulled a blanket up over her. "But then I want you to come through to the lounge and we'll talk some more. Because I think we both know that what you did today was very risky and could have gone a lot differently, so I want to set some rules to prevent that from happening in the future. Starting with setting a regular time for you to come and see me." He smiled slightly and ran his hand down to her pussy. "And this sticky little trouble-box is now under my control. I think you'll do much better when you aren't allowed to cum without my express permission."

She opened her eyes wide but found herself nodding. She wanted that. The restrictions felt good. But what she couldn't cope with was the thought of sleeping so far away from him. She still had too strong of a desire for closeness and connection. "Thank you. I'd like that. But..." she squirmed self-consciously "...but, um, would you mind staying in here while I nap? I...um...kind of want to snuggle somebody."

He smiled and slid her up the bed. "Of course. But only if you understand that other things might happen if we stay on this bed together too much longer."

She blushed but nodded as she curled up against him gratefully. "I don't think I'd mind that. After all, I am still labelled 'Use me!'"

He ran a hand idly over her breast and she gasped softly as he reawakened the pain - and the pleasure - of their earlier impromptu session. "Very true! And I don't think I ever want to stop doing just that. But for now, sleep - I'll still be here when you wake up." He chuckled. "After all, how could I not be when such fun things await us when you wake!"

As she was drifting off to sleep, a thought suddenly occurred to her. She bit her lip and looked up at the man with a blush. "Um, I was wondering - how do you know your friend?"

He smiled. "He's my brother. And don't worry. He won't mind that you need something a little different to what he can give. Especially as he'll still get to fuck you."

She gasped in shock, yet couldn't help but squirm in arousal.

He smiled and petted her head. "Good toy. Even big things like that are so much better when they're under somebody else's control, hey?" He smiled and lightly rubbed her pussy. She moaned softly.

He chuckled. "But for now, it's sleep time for you and your trouble-box. There'll be plenty of time for fun later - I'm not through with you just yet..."

She couldn't hold back the smile that spread across her face as she drifted contentedly off to sleep while snuggled up against the most exciting and scary man she'd ever met. Although lots had happened that would probably freak her out when she started to fully process what had happened, for right now all she wanted to do was luxuriate in the afterglow - and in the exciting prospect that there was still so much more to come!

12