All Comments on 'Getting What She Needs'

by jamie2827

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
time for a revenge rampage!

Entertaining story, some mild errors that an editor could help with... but I am looking forward to the sequel where the honest & faithful husband gets his amusing and ironic revenge on both his lying, cheating wife and her snake of a lover -bring in Lorena Bobbit! Perhaps the lover has an unfortunate "bondage" accident where his equipment gets mangled? =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Revenge Aspects

Well, that could be one way to approach the revenge theme but the idea I like better is for him to start fucking the other women that Kasey's already fucking... like Patty. Kasey owes him that much. Just follow in his wake. The other married women aren't going to want their husbands to find out they are cheating on them with Kasey so they will fuck Ben to keep him quiet. Then, Ben can ignore Jamie except for when he can't find any other convenient pussy. He might even be able to fuck Kasey's wife as a way for her to get revenge on Kasey for his cheating on her. He could also make Jamie feel guilty about her cheating and she could start finding Ben pussy among her friends so she can keep fucking Kasey. There are a lot of possibilities here. Just be sure to keep it all in the first person, please.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I think "revenge" is not going to happen.

I think the other readers' comments are a waste of time as this author clearly has focused on the theme of the cuckold husband who wishes to remain just that; in fact, he gets excited as a cuck. I think for more complete humiliation we need a chapter 2 so we can see wimp husband doing some closet gay stuff, like cream pie cleaning and maybe cleaning up lover's cock. He can also do fluffing up wifey's pussy before lover man puts big cock to her, and perhaps he can suck off big cock in admiration and envy of wife's doing this (none of this stuff is original but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in chapter 2, if there ever is a chapter 2).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a nightmare!

What a piece of crap! Even the writing sucks, pun intended.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
dumb

poor story poorly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gee Another Wimpus Self Cuckus Sicko

Defeated - no decocked and disrespected and now but a wimper of what used to be a man.<P>

This excited the very few wimps into helpless male humiliation - watching her and her lover laugh at her wimp for what he used to be.<P>

How sick is that writer. Attached to what?<P>

How sad & sick and you writer

Ducky7Ducky7over 16 years ago

To bad, just another wimp dick with a SLUT/WHORE for a wife...not much more to comment about, not even a good stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Fag Writer

Grow a set and kill both the lover and the filthy whore wife......and then kill yourself for being such a dick sucking fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please, please jamie

run a razor blade over your throat, and take yourself out of the gene pool... you are the best example of the word 'pathetic' that I've even come across.

oldman1492oldman1492over 16 years ago
A Total flop

I tried to come up with something good to say.. But can't..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And why is the lover still alive?

Better than that why is the wife and her husband still alive? The world would be a better place without all three of the mentally ill persons removed. Shame he didnt live in Texas, could have shot both of them in the bed going at it and claimed temporary insanity and a crime of passion, might have gotten probation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Nothing better than watching cheating wife get her asshole rammed hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wish that was my wife

I wish my wife could get properly fucked with a cock like that...as long as she's pleasured...I get pleasure from seeing her take a cock...knowing she's getting fucked way better than I can. I've always wanted her to have a well endowed younger lover. That's why I always encourage her to go to male reviews with her friends. She actually fondled many of the dancer's members and she told me how naughty it made her feel. I've told her how much it excites me...for her to stroke the dancer's erections...she says that's all the farther it needs to go and enjoys the variety of men she's played with at the clubs. I save all my ones for her and now buy her Playgirls, which she loves to browse for hot guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You should buy her a 10 inch dildo or vibrator and

jelp her use it. Once she is acustomed to it she won't wnat your little 5 incher. Help her out. Masturbate her with it, and talk about the men she hasplayed with. Soon you'll be home pump your hand around your 5 inchcock and yuor wife will be out fucking men like you want. Once she is use to them and knows you are happy with it she'll bring them home to ou so you can watch and clean them. Would you like that? I'm betting yuo would. But becareful what she brings home sweetie, you might get the itches or worst. write me and we'll chat about it and maybe play a little. vastiesmith@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sick Little Fuck

Pouring his little fantasy out for all to see, how special is that. Not erotic dude just wimpy and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
time to walk away

her desires will be more than either can comfortably

deal with, and best just to walk away. however much 'love' is felt by her, it has \will tear at the fabric. get the clue, and go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Worst story of the month

If you can equate sickest with worst then use either word to describe this garbage story.

the Ct. Yankee

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Fucked up!!!

I repeat, because I can't leave a title and not a comment, Fucked up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wife

My wifes arse is hot,she loves it there,orgasming when i fuck her hard.But now i am watching as an older guy pushes his much bigger cock into her tight hole knowing how it feels as her insides milk his cock.I watched as she kept orgasming and then i knew when he filled her as she just kept cumming.Now all she seems to want is big cock,mine is only 7 inches,but i have seen her arse take 10.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
YOU CAN'T BE FOR REAL!!

writing shit like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My wife is a slut for big cock

I know how you feel man. My wife Cindy is a slut for big cocks now after getting fucked by my friend Jim at our chritmas party last year. And christmas is almost upon us once again.Funny how things can change in your lifes,one big cock and shes hooked for life on them, and to think she was once so innocent and pure,but shes got a fire in her crotch now that she says needs to be put out by a big hose,I still love her and maybe its the thought of her being a slut that turns me on so much. Ands shes said that she will fuck with or without me being there,so I choose to be there and watch her get fucked by big cocks for she just needs to be filled up ,and bigger is better as they say. But as of all things,there are some things that happin that aren't planned and going so many times with out protection is one of them,she says its the thrill of excitment knowing that she could be inseminated by a stranger,and just adds to her rush of excitment. Its like playing impregnation roullet with a loaded cock and full bag of seman taking aim at her unfertalised eggs. And as chance would have it,someones done the deed and shes now 4 months with child,guess we will find out in the spring who's baby it really is, it might be black,oh how suprised we all will be,including her parents. Oh boy.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
What A Crappy

Storyline sorry buddy this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sighhhhhh jamie really?

When will men realize that if your wife is happy with

what she has don't tempt her with something else.LOL

I bet you looked cute wearing the strap on NOT!!!

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
I am sure they will all have a wonderful life.

Until they realize that they have written their own nightmares.

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Expecting a different ending

I started this story about a married couple and it reads like they are fairly normal people (not too crazy). I can understand either of the couple being caught up in some sort of sexual insanity. I get angry after spending my time reading most of the story to find that the author has gone off the rails. I know that jamieXXXX is trying to be funny, but he is really just sand bagging us. Put this story in the humor section and I might have given it 4 stars. Instead I cringed when I read that the husband was getting stiff while watching his wife killing their marriage. It has to be one of the worst cliches on this or any web site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then I got my softball bat and beat the living shit out of them

Totally unrealistic! I can't imagine any red-blooded man seeing that and not reacting. And what about the wife? Does she even care about her husband? Either kill both of them and plead temporary insanity or get a DIVORCE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 years of marriage and already looking elsewhere?

does not bode well for lively hood of the mariage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A TRUE WASTE

Can't figure why the author wasted his typing with this bullshit.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
Not Happenin

There is no damn way any guy with any guts would sit there and watch some asshole screw his wife do NOTHING. guys I know would kick the shit out of the arrogant bastard. and if he couldn't do it fist to fist then he would grab the closest thing and bash his head in for him and then throw the bitch wife out then inform his boss that his wife is fucking this now broken up piece of crap too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick mother fucker

What is the matter with the sick mother fuckers like this queer ass sack of shit that wrote this piece of dog dick licking shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Baseball....

Get your gawd damn baseball bat and go to town on his friggin head, nuts, anything that's reachable, then divorce the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Batter Up!

Before the cat opened the door, I would have found my Louisville Slugger and drove his gonads deep into the Centerfield bleachers. Think of all the marriages I would be saving. And my status with the company boss would be solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whose the bigger idiot?

The writer of this shit or the husband? lol...just an absolutely 40 IQ story! The characters in this drivel are all a little short of grey matter!

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Different strokes for different folks. I would have been pissed beyond measure. I love to play games, but there has to be communication between hubby and wife, or its could ruin everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

What a bunch of weirdos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Picture Time

I would record everything on Video .. Then Send Pictures to everyone including the boss . Then I would have Divorced her and had him Fired ..Unless I was coming back from the Pistol range ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so why is he even there after they saw each other time to toss the whore to the curb and beat the shit out of his buddys cock too bad you didn't let him get revenge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another sad and stupid cuck and slut tale

Wife gets to be a slut and wimpy husband gets to be a foolish cuck. Just one of hundreds of these silly and sad stories. What guy wants to share his wife and become such a worthless and idiotic loser?

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Pathetic cuck story. He'' be working his ass off to pay for his wife's bastard kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic.

A real man would have gone to the hall closet and made sure that arrogant asshole. Never ever fucked again. As for the slit. Drop her off in a seedy part of town naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

why did he not beat the shit out of him and toss the both of them to the curb must be a fag wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have taken a baseball bat to both of them . I would have made sure that He never Fucked another women again . Plus I would have Divorced her sorry Cheating Ass

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw.

Man talking to another man over a watercooler.

“Sandy is gorgeous, a great cook, has style, a good homemaker... heck, she’ll even iron my clothes. But, dang it, Helen swallows.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the damn story. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would beat my wife with a baseball bat if she ever did this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

she your wife you love her and she loves you and sometimes she just needs a good big cock fuck. help her out she is your wife after all

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

sometimes a wife just needs a big cock and if she is a good wife she will ask you for it and nothing wrong with a wife enjoying a big cock. what the hell is wrong with everyone today a wife in a long marriage is going to want a big cock every now and then

mfbridgesmfbridges9 months ago

Wow, these last two jokers like to be cucked. Takes all kinds I guess, although it's not really something I'd want. I'd rather be Kasey. Personally, I couldn't stay with a wife if I walked in on that. One thing to know about it in the abstract, but seeing it would end it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Right a man who is straight will come home and find his wife fucking another man and be completely fine with it. In reality Kasey would have had his head bashed in and his wife would have a base ball bat stuck up her cunt. Or after some slight surgery he would have a nub.

Bonz123456Bonz1234565 months ago

All us wives are sluts in their hearts, some just afraid to say it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous