Neighbors

Story Info
It's amazing what goes on at night in a quiet neighborhood.
14.1k words
4.78
27.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

Neighbors

Following surgery I found myself unable to sleep for a few weeks, my solitude was sitting on the porch watching my neighbors and the adjacent streets activities generally from midnight until three or four in the morning when my eyes just wouldn't stay open any longer. By then I would be so sleep deprived that I instantly went to sleep for two or three hours until the pain and discomfort would wake me, either that or my damned bladder.

I'd been divorced almost four years, it seems she liked them much younger than me and I'm only thirty-eight, he was an up and coming snot nosed numbers guy recently hired where my wife worked. Little did she know he was a skirt chaser, his normal target was married women. Long story short she swallowed his story hook, line and sinker ... and I'm sure some of his bodily fluids as well, she filed for divorce, we lived in a 50/50 state and with no kids there was nothing to fight about. She bought my half of the house, I moved to another state and she got shafted.

The dinky dicked numbers boy moved in a week after I left, eight months later he was transferred cross country and you'll never imagine whom he didn't take along, my ignorant former wife. She called me wanting to reconcile, I wanted nothing to do with her, which puts me almost dead center on Avery Street two states away from her, I call it my buffer zone. A half mile long dead-end road with houses and well-kept yards on both sides. Enough of that, back to my late-night escapades.

I had six weeks of medical leave, another six weeks of comp time saved and three weeks of vacation I hadn't touched, my plan was to take all six weeks of medical leave and then six weeks of comp time back to back, I'd save my vaca for something else. My supervisor was fine with it, sales had slowed after the summer months, I wouldn't be needed through late fall and the holidays, another younger guy in training with a family could work, with my seniority it would have been me working and him on layoff.

I learned a lot those first two weeks of sitting in the dark, so much so that after I was able to sleep I found myself sitting on the porch still watching the world go by. There was the Simmons one door to the right, their lot like mine was a half-acre, our homes set back away from the road a healthy distance. He was in his late sixties and retired, she was sixty one and still working at the bank, he was gone for a week or more at least once a month, when he and I would talk leaning over the fence he was always telling me about what game he'd shot or how many fish he'd caught.

He left three days after I was able to come home following surgery, I noticed the first night a little white Toyota pickup pulled in just after midnight, she knew the pass code for the opener and let herself in. I'd seen her before, in fact I'd met her at Ellen's sixty first birthday party earlier in the summer, I remember thinking it was peculiar that she and Ellen were always side by side. At that point I chalked it up to probably a longtime school chums, now my thinking was changing rapidly.

She stayed about two hours that first night before letting herself out, the next night she arrived just before one AM, again letting herself in, but as the garage door opened I noticed Ellen standing by the house entry door in what appeared to be panties and nothing else. The door was closing by the time they were close enough to do whatever they were gonna do, I found my binoculars and waited anxiously for the door to open again. An hour later the lights coming on caught my eye so I focused in the binoculars and waited, except when it opened Ellen was peering around the entryway door, all I could see was her face.

The following night they were not as careful, Ellen met her inside the garage in nothing but a sheer baby-doll top that barely came below her visible triangle of dark fluffy hair. They embraced and were kissing before they realized the overhead door hadn't closed, I sat back with a stiff dick in my sweats and a smile on my face. If I hadn't been battling pain I'd have stroked one off shooting my load over the porch rail and into the front yard, I found myself wondering if a little pussy on the side was all she might consider, maybe I would pay her a visit with a stiff dick when I was better and hubby was gone.

Ellen Simmons was bi, I never would have imagined, I watched their antics for the next six nights always after midnight, the day hubby returned all went back to normal, whatever that might have been. Two weeks later the same scenario was in play, little white pickup after midnight, an hour or more later it would leave, they were becoming more careless which afforded me a few nice glimpses of Ellen's attributes. Large chest that still looked fairly solid and not droopy, the shapely hips of an older woman and a bush that flourished, that thing was wide and thick, I was sure it grew between her legs all the way to her asshole.

When the garage door would close I'd focus in on the rest of the neighborhood, two doors down were the Teller family, they were middle aged with two teen daughters, they always walked their dog after midnight, I suppose the kids were asleep which afforded them an opportunity to get outside. I wouldn't have walked a dog at midnight, but then it wasn't my circus or my monkeys, to each his own mother used to say.

Across the front of my yard are four sections of hedge ten feet long and eight feet apart, I have them there to keep vehicles off my lawn, there are no curbs on our street and people have a tendency to use yards as a place to turn around. I got tired of replacing irrigation heads and had the shrubbery installed, you may be wondering why that little fact is important. It's important because the Tellers like to duck behind either of the 90-degree shaped hedges at the ends of the yard and fuck.

It isn't every night, but at least twice a week. The first time I saw them it was just after midnight, sitting in the dark of my porch I wasn't visible but the faint glow of the streetlight fifty yards away made it quite easy to see them. Nothing was crystal clear but everything they did was on display, the first night they ducked behind the hedge on the right, I pride myself on having a lush well-kept lawn, she sank to her knees, pulled down his shorts and engulfed his cock.

With him sticking out like an extra handle she shimmied out of her shorts and lay down, in no time they were grunting softly, I could tell when they came, he was pushed against her no longer moving and her legs were wrapped around his butt. What followed was something I'd read about but never seen, he licked her pussy eating his own cream pie, she then used her mouth to clean him, they stood, pulled up their shorts, kissed passionately and continued on with Fido whom had been tethered to the shrubs. The terminology *dining in but never out* suddenly made more sense, I suppose to him eating his own cum was far better than eating another mans.

My mailbox is in the hedgerow on the left, the next time they stopped she leaned forward grabbing the back of the mailbox while he drilled her from behind, I had moved my foot causing a noise which made them stop and look toward the porch. I heard him say.

"Someone is watching us." To which she replied, "No they aren't, come on, finish fucking me."

When he'd cum he dropped to his knees, there was just enough light that I could see cum glistening as it dripped out of her onto the ground before he stuck his face in her pussy from behind, when she turned to have him stand so she could suck him dry I noticed a dainty little patch of darkness. I had seen her tits but not her pussy until then. I chuckled to myself, the Tellers, both Registered nurses, fucking on my front lawn and using their mouths to clean the cum from each other. They may have been kinky by my standards but at least they were consistent, had it not been for the surgery and inability to sleep I'd have never known. Now whenever I see them I picture him eating his own cream pie and her sucking their mixed cum off his dick.

Then there were the Jeffords to my left, they had a remarkably interesting arrangement. At least once a week a small non-descript car would pull into their driveway about two AM, a man and woman would exit and walk in the front door, after ten minutes the living room lights would go off and the lights for the two bedrooms facing my garage would come on, unless you were in or standing between my garage and their house no one could see in, thus there were no blinds or curtains.

I made it my purpose to find out what was going on in those rooms, by the third week after surgery I was feeling well enough to put my plan of action into play. Leaning the ladder against the building opposite the windows, I climbed onto the roof, found a spot under some branches to shadow me from the streetlight and had a comfy spot to sit in. When the car pulled in Thursday night I walked to the back of the house, climbed onto the roof and waited, I wasn't disappointed, using my binoculars I could look directly into the rooms which always had lights blaring.

To my surprise the Jeffords were swapping and filming, a black couple, he with Audrey and she with Phil. There was no mystery meat a foot long hanging off the black guy, he had an average sized dick like all the rest of us, his wife on the other was one hot little piece of ass. Phil would fuck her six ways from Sunday while Audrey was pummeled by her lover until it was time to go, I stayed up late enough a couple of nights to know they left just after four. I only watched them twice, watching them fuck for an hour was all it took to get bored.

I discovered the widow Brady directly across the street likes to be watched, why else would she leave the shades open when she went to bed, I knew that she read until midnight or so most nights, she'd told me so. I would watch as the living room became dark and the bedroom would illuminate through the filter of the shades. I noticed on Wednesday she had the shades open and had left the light on, I could tell there was body movement but it wasn't clear, by the time I was going to take a closer look she was closing the shades.

The following Wednesday I noticed the same, this time I didn't wait, I picked up the binoculars and focused in, I was instantly intrigued, it became apparent she was about to strip, she was back far enough from the road no one could see in, I wasn't sure who the show was for. Then again maybe she liked the idea of being an exhibitionist knowing no one could see her, even in her mid-sixties she looked good from where I sat, she would slowly and deliberately undress down to panties and bra.

At that point she would do a strip as though she were being watched by an audience, cupping her breasts, pushing them up and together so they spilled over the top of the cups, sliding off one strap then the other holding the bra in place. Slowly she would drop it, spin it around, unclip it and let it drop, her hands would be under her heavy tits molding and squeezing, fingers pulling her nipples outward until it looked almost painful, moving her hands to the waistband of her panties her tits would droop.

It was obvious they still had a modicum of body and bounce, more than once I imagined sucking those fat nipples into my mouth while sliding my hard cock in and out of her forest of pleasure. With her hands at the elastic of her full brief panties she would shimmy them down her hips inching them lower and lower until she was completely exposed, though I couldn't see below her knees I knew she was stepping out of them by the movements of her body.

The next step in her strip tease stiffened my dick instantly, squatting slightly so the vulva would open she sank two fingers in between the hair covered puffy lips and slowly fucked herself for one or two minutes, upon pulling her fingers out she put them in her mouth and sucked them. With the fingers void of her shiny juices she pulled a nightie over her head and turned out the lights, this little ritual happened every Wednesday.

Where this story becomes interesting is when I met the wife of the young couple who had recently moved in kitty corner to the right across from my house, her husband worked on an oil rig in the gulf meaning he was gone a lot, they had three little boys, five, three and a year and a half. I was feeling well enough to get outside and walk every day that it didn't rain, which was most days, it was the second week they'd been there when I walked past as she struggled to get the trash bins in place for pick up.

I felt badly for her, "The trucks have already been, they come down our street about five thirty in the morning on Thursdays. I see yours are full, why don't you put next week's garbage and recyclables in mine, I never have much, I usually only put them out every other week."

"Really? Thank you so much, with three little boys I seem to accumulate an awful lot of trash, your offer to help is most appreciated." Extending a hand to shake mine she continued. "My name is Julie, my husband's name is Curt, he works the rigs, gone for six weeks home for two, makes it hard to keep up with things around the house."

I glanced over her shoulder toward the yard and noticed it was getting long, after shaking hands she was tugging on the bins trying to get them off the edge of the road. I stepped in.

"Here, let me move those for you. Tell you what, I'll bring my bins over and put them just inside your fence, next week I'll put yours out and move mine across the street at the end of my drive as I usually do. Would that be okay?"

She nodded, "Ellen across the street said you just had some kind of surgery, are you sure you should be doing these things? I would feel so bad if you hurt yourself over my junk."

I laughed to myself thinking, Ellen, the one who's getting her pussy licked and who knows what else every time her husband goes away, once again I wondered if she might want a little strange cock to go along with the part time lesbian activities. Might be worth finding out, but for the moment I needed to concentrate on this little beauty.

I responded, "No need to worry, it was a simple hernia repair, it's been seven weeks now, as long as I'm not trying to lift over twenty pounds I'm okay, I just make sure my posture is correct. Moving your bins won't be an issue. I noticed your grass is getting kind of long, do you need some help?"

She had an embarrassed expression as her head dropped, "Yeah, the lawn, Curt was supposed to fix our rider before he left for the rig a week ago. I can't get it started and I hate that the yard looks like a hay field, he's gone another four weeks or so, I'm not sure what I'll do."

Her boys had been milling around in the yard as we talked, she grabbed the mail, wished me a good day, rounded up her boys and walked down their long driveway to the house. Walking to my yard I looked over my shoulder as she trudged along with her little boys, she didn't look like she could be more than late twenties, obviously the boys had been one right after the other. She was average height, maybe five foot six, dark blond hair that looked natural, she still had a nice-looking body considering three babies had found their way into the world through it.

She had mommy hips, what I would consider *mature* looking, a slight pouch of soft flesh in the front that I'm not sure ever goes away after having kids, her breasts were large and hung full in her tank top with a bra beneath. By full I mean they were probably a double D which was plenty on a woman with a medium size frame, more than likely she had nursed all three so they were bound to sag a bit and be full of stretch marks. Watching her walk away in loose shorts I couldn't help but notice the natural roll of her hips, some women go out of their way to make their ass and hips appealing, it was all natural for her.

The only show going on that night was Mrs. brady, earlier in the afternoon when she had walked to her mailbox I noticed she stared at my porch for what seemed minutes, then turned and walked to the house. I had been in my office looking out the window as I watched her walk to the mailbox and stand staring at my porch, as soon as she turned to go back I quietly slipped onto the porch and looked around. There setting on the small table next to my chair were my binoculars, I'd forgotten to put them away, she must have seen them and wondered.

I say that because that night she added a new element to her peep show, when she was stripped instead of plunging two fingers into her hairy old cunt she sucked on a pink dildo and then fucked herself until her body shook before sucking it clean and turning out the lights. Her gaze never left the direction of my front porch and I wondered if she thought I was watching. Once her lights were out I whipped out my hard cock and stroked it until several streams of cum had been launched over the rail, the rest dribbled at my feet, I would definitely need to hose down the deck in the morning.

The heat of the day where I live is generally worse after eleven or there abouts, I try to get all my yard work done between eight and noon so I can avoid the thick wall of heat and humidity that comes in the afternoon. I'd completed mowing and trimming my yard by nine thirty, looking across the road I thought *what the hell* I'll go over and do Julie's as well. I started mowing closest to the road and worked my way backward, I didn't want to startle or frighten them by starting near the house.

With over half the yard done she came out with the boys, put the littlest guy in a swing and had the other two playing with him while she grabbed a weed trimmer, preparing the way ahead of me. There were a few raised flower beds, the flagpole and an old water feature in the middle that had been abandoned years ago without being torn down and removed. She had on sneakers, baggy shorts and what looked to be the top of a two-piece swimsuit, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, I could see the sunscreen glistening off her back.

As I got closer she stepped toward me smiling, I stopped the mower to greet her, a few feet away she bent to pick up a piece of broken branch, when she did the top fell forward and I had a wonderful view down the front. The top was loose enough that when she was completely bent over the bottom pulled away from her abdomen, providing me with an unfettered view of her milky white tits, I couldn't see the nipples but everything else. They were as I suspected, full meaty looking breasts that in my mind needed to be played with far more often than every six weeks when hubby was home, they swung sideways as she moved and I had all I could do to not be sporting a stiff dick.

Staring at me with a smile on her face she said, "You know, I never did get your name yesterday."

I apologized profusely, "Jerrod, my name is Jerrod."

Reaching forth shaking my hand she stated, "Nice to formally meet you Jerrod. Thanks for doing this but you didn't have to, I would have found somebody until Curt gets home."

I smiled, "You did find somebody, me. It's no big deal Julie, I still have five weeks of comp time and quite frankly most days I'm bored, this gave me something to do. Anything else I can do to help please let me know."

She backed up with a little wave and walked to the boys. By eleven thirty I was done and sopping wet, one would think spending two hours on a riding mower wouldn't make you sweat, and they'd be right if it wasn't 88 and 91% humidity at ten thirty in the morning. I had finished, disengaged the blades and was ready to drive home when she burst through the door waving her arms, which made her tits bounce and wiggle, my dick began to stiffen. I thought to myself, oh no, not again, by the time she made it to me I was softening, thankfully.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers