Getting Wild in the Dugout

Story Info
Can James' crazy idea save the night?
2.4k words
3.84
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sat in his lawn chair with his eyes on the amphitheater. The band was probably running about a half hour behind schedule. They were supposed to start a while ago, but were still doing their sound checks.

"James, I thought you said the band was starting at six o'clock! It's six thirty!" Katherine complained. James and Katherine had been dating for around a year now and were on a double date with their good friends, Austin and Bella. They were at a local festival to watch a band perform. It was free fun not far away, so why not? Well, it had rained earlier that day, and there appeared to be a large threat of rain coming later. Good thing they all came prepared, with their rain jackets resting on the backs of their lawn chairs.

"They are just making a few more adjustments with their equipment. I bet they'll be ready in ten minutes or less." Bella stated. Bella was the musician of the four, being an experienced flute player. That said, she was never in a rock band like the one on stage, and had never really had to deal with amps or microphones, so she still wasn't in the perfect place to make that call.

"I'm hungry." Austin complained. "I'm going to the food tent to get some food." And with that, Austin was off to go get some food. James and Katherine had already ate. By the time Austin got back, the band had started playing. The rock and roll band had come down from Michigan to the Wisconsin Paper Fest to play. And play they did. The crowd was loving it, the band was pretty damn good! The four in their lawn chairs sang along and talked about the band as they watched for the next hour.

"Oh no. I think it's starting to rain," Bella exclaimed.

"I know! I felt a raindrop too!" Katherine replied.

"I guess it's time to put our jackets on," James advised. The four of them put their jackets on as the rain started falling. The band was under the roof of the amphitheater stage, so they were dry and continued to perform as though nothing had changed. As the rain went on, it quickly came down harder. Before long, it was absolutely pouring.

"My jacket is soaked through! A rain jacket, soaked through! Seriously!" Bella complained.

"Think we should go under the food tent?" Austin asked.

"Definitely." Bella replied. And with that, Austin and Bella were out of their lawn chairs, walking toward the food tent, looking to find room among the already large throng of people in there.

"Are we going to go with them?" Katherine asked James.

"If you want to, I guess we will, but I really want to get my lawn chairs out of the rain and in the back of my truck." James replied.

"All right. I'll help you carry." Katherine offered. The young couple picked up the lawn chairs, folded them, and walked down the hill to James' truck. Both of their rain jackets were soaked through. The young couple's blue jeans were totally waterlogged now. James watched as his girlfriend walked ahead, his eyes caught how her soaked skinny jeans hugged her slim, lithe figure. He thought about how nice her ass looked just then. They got down to the truck, James' blue GMC Sierra. He opened the rear window on the cap and Katherine handed him the lawn chairs. He placed them in the bed of the truck.

"I'm soaked babe. What are we going to do now?" Katherine asked her man.

James spotted the nearby softball diamond with it's dugouts that he knew went about four feet underground.

"I know a way we can get some quick shelter from all this rain," James replied. "We can go to one of the dugouts on the ball field over there." He gestured toward the field.

"Okay, that should keep us dry." Katherine said. Knowing the benches in the dugout would be dusty, James grabbed a blanket from inside his truck to bring along. And with that, they were off.

"I hope Austin and Bella are having fun." Katherine said. James and Katherine were in the dugout now, and had taken their soaked jackets off.

"I'm sure they are," James replied. "Good thing I still have my Kat with me." He nuzzled up against her. They were both still very damp from all the rain, but at least they were out of it inside the dugout now.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Katherine asked. "You wanted to get me alone all along?" A good distance from where Paper Fest was occurring, the dugout provided decent privacy for them.

"Maybe." James leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. He ran his fingers through her wet hair, from the top of her head down to her shoulders.

"Clever move, hun." She replied as she returned the kiss, this time on the lips. She traced her hands along James' body, as his soaked t-shirt was stuck right to it. He was a slim guy, skinny like she was, but he had some well defined muscles, especially in his core.

"Nobody can see us in here." James explained as he stood up. And with a swift move, he picked her up in his arms. She played along, feeling the dreamy, romantic energy that now engulfed the dugout they were in. She wrapped her legs around his waist. They began to make out, kissing repeatedly and flicking their tongues together. Katherine put her feet down on the floor as James set her back down. He pulled a bench out from the back wall of the dugout and put the blanket over it. While he was doing that, Katherine took her shoes off and pulled her shirt off over her head. James sat down on the bench and removed his own shirt.

"Now there's the abs I love so much!" Katherine exclaimed as she ogled her man. She sat down on his lap and they continued to make out. James sucked on her neck, giving her a bright, red hickey. Katherine hopped off of his lap and stood back up.

"My pants are soaked. Mind if I take them off?" She asked playfully.

"Go right ahead Kat." She unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them off, but because they were so wet, her panties stuck right to them, and they came off as well.

"Oh my!" James scanned his girlfriend's smooth, slim, tanned legs up to her hips. He looked in toward her midsection and his gaze drifted downward. He stared at her golden blond bush of pubic hair.

"Oops," Katherine said playfully. "I didn't mean for my panties to come off too. But you know what, my bra feels really sticky too after all that rain. You wanna help me with that?" She giggled.

"Of course, sweetheart." James moved behind his girlfriend and unhooked the back strap on her black bralette. He took it off, and set it on the dugout's gray painted bench. "You look so sexy right now." He took in every square inch of her lithe, skinny body. Her smooth legs, toned thighs, and perky A cup breasts with nipples that were hard from the rain water were all starting to make his dick hard, pushing out against the zipper of his jeans.

"Thanks babe," Katherine replied. "You want to take this further?" Katherine asked him playfully as she looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

"We've already made it this far, baby girl." James straddled the middle bench and rested his head and back down on it. "I'm kind of hungry," he growled, "and I want to eat." James' desire drove Katherine wild. She walked over to the bench and straddled it over him, then she slowly lowered her crotch to his face, and spread her legs a bit. James grabbed her by the hips and began to slowly lick around her labia, tasting the increasing moisture of her juices.

"Yes, yes honey that feels great!" She exclaimed in excitement as he lapped away at her hot, wet cunt. She leaned forward and undid his belt. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. James lifted his hips up to aid her as he continued to devour her pussy. Katherine slid his jeans down, and then followed up with his briefs. Out sprang his hard dick in all it's glory. At about six inches long with solid girth, it was not huge, but it was big enough to fill Katherine well. She leaned over further and took it in her mouth, sucking on it as they were now in a hot 69.

"Mmmmmmhhhmmm," she moaned as she continued to suck up and down, rolling her tongue around the head of James' cock. Meanwhile, he continued to swirl his tongue around in her pussy, and take a pass over her clit every now and again. She began to grind her hips into his face as she felt her senses build up toward climax. She let his dick fall out of her mouth and she moaned in ecstasy. "I need you inside of me!" She yelled to him. She got up from the bench. James swung his right leg back over the bench and stood up.

"Kat, I need you to kneel on the bench. If you face the field, you will be able to grab the fence above the wall to support yourself, all right babe?" James gave her clear instructions.

"You got it, sweetheart." She said softly. He could feel the love, the intimate energy coming from her voice as she spoke. Katherine did as she was told, kneeling on the bench now, she reached up with her arms a little and grabbed the chain links of the dugout fence. She wiggled her ass playfully, inviting James to take her from behind.

"Here goes." He said as he grabbed her hips. With his right hand, he grabbed his shaft and pointed the tip of his dick straight for the wet, waiting entrance to his girlfriend's pussy. He slowly put it inside, feeling the tight, warm feeling of her pussy as it gripped his cock. He moved his right hand back to her right hip as he slid the full length of his dick inside her.

"Oh yes babe" She whimpered in delight. James began to work his hips back and forth, putting his body to work as he pleased his girlfriend. "Yes, that's it, faster now! Put those sexy abs and leg muscles to work!" She told him. Luckily both of the young lovers were in great physical shape, James worked his hips hard and fast as he began to pound her from behind with great speed. "Yes, yes honey keep that up now!" She moaned in pleasure as he continued to nail her. He grunted in exertion as he continued to pound her little pussy. After several minutes of fucking her, the amazing feeling of her pussy got even tighter, and it felt as though it were gushing with a river of her sweet juices.

"Yes! Yes honey, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me hard and make me cum baby!" She squealed with joy as her body was overcome with a sort of sensory overload. Her legs shook, her little pussy gushed with her juices, her chest became flushed with red, and she was panting as she gasped for air. James continued to fuck her hard, and she moaned in pleasure as the orgasm ripped through her body.

"Hey guys I was looking for you...holy shit!" All of a sudden, Bella had walked into the dugout, only to find James fucking her best friend's brains out.

"Oh my God!" Katherine screamed as she saw Bella in the entryway. James froze up in surprise, and his dick popped out of Katherine's pussy.

"I'm so sorry, I'll leave right now." Bella apologized as she exited the dugout. A moment of very odd silence passed.

"That was crazy." Katherine said in shock.

"Agreed. But she's gone, so I guess we can continue, I still need to cum." James explained

"How about you sit down on the bench now?"

"Sure Kat, I'll let you take top now." James sat down on the bench and leaned back, propping himself up with his elbows on the bench. Katherine straddled the bench and guided his still throbbing dick back inside of her, slowly lowering herself onto it.

"Good thing it was Bella who caught us rather than some creepy old guy or something." Katherine said as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding James' manhood around inside her. "Yeah, that feels good babe, you really can fuck for a long time." She complemented him as they continued their love-making.

"Not much longer now sweetie, you almost have me about to bust a nut!" He laughed.

"That's good, you're going to cum deep inside me honey." She replied with the sultriest voice she could muster. She worked her hips and knees now, bouncing herself up and down on her man's throbbing cock. She savored feeling every inch, every vein, the sensation of the head pulling back on the walls of her pussy. As she looked down, she saw his wiry, brown pubic hair soaked with her juices.

"Baby, baby I'm about to cum!" James shouted to his girlfriend as she moaned softly, continuing to bounce up and down on his dick. Suddenly, she slowed down and leaned in toward him. The young couple's lips caught in a deep, passionate kiss as Katherine slowly ground into her boyfriend's manhood. With every move of her body, James shot a strand of hot, sticky semen inside of her pussy. They held the kiss as he continued to pump his cream inside of her until he was spent. Katherine broke off their kiss as she pulled herself off of James' dick. Lying on the bench, they embraced.

"Regardless of what happened with getting caught and all, I had a great time tonight." Katherine stated as she snuggled against her man's naked body.

"I love you sweetie." He replied as he gave her another kiss. The two lovers got up, and proceeded to put their clothes back on. James picked up the blanket from the bench as Katherine caught him for another kiss. They headed back to James' truck, ready to pack up and go home.