Young Virgins at Nudist Camp

Story Info
Gullible and innocent engaged couple led astray.
13.8k words
4.34
20.2k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
116 Followers

Gullible Young Virgins Stay at Nudist Retreat.

Anna and Justin drove off leaving both their parents waving goodbye but not smiling, the parents were very concerned. They thought their children were too young to be having a weeks vacation together by themselves, even though they were engaged and had turned 18 recently. All four parents prayed for their kids safety and that they had the guidance to avoid temptation. It was a test of the young couple's religious faith before they were to be wed in 12 months time.

Anna and Justin however were bubbling with a mixture of excitement, fear, passion and a touch of intimidation as they faced the big world together, for their first time without supervision. They had been driving all morning up the east coast of Australia in their old, but reliable, Toyota Corolla when they past yet another gorgeous golden sand beach with a cool looking coastal town that had a surfie and hippy vibe.

They turned to each other and said shyly at the same time,

"Do you mind if we stop for a swim?"

They both giggled, realising that they were in control and didn't need to ask for permission any more.

"Ohh wow, I can't believe we are so free and thinking the same." Justin said eagerly to his fianće,

"It is truly wonderful, but a little scary, been left to our own judgement. I really hope all the decisions we make are wise ones, but we cannot go past this gorgeous beach, we have time to spare before our 3pm check in time at our stay."

The young couple, on their first trip away together, stop at beach, shyly emerge from the beach side public bathrooms in their swimmers and settle on the beach.

"I see you are wearing your swim club costumes, looking good there Justin." Anna smiled at her lovely partner. Justin was lean and around 5 foot 9 tall, with dark hair, pale skin and a face spotty with teenage pimples. He was wearing flip up sunglasses over his thick glasses he needed for his shortsightedness. Best described as a nerd who exercises a bit, a bit but not a lot.

"Well they are my only swimmers, I only swim at the pool with the squad. Look at you though, my sweet, you look stunning in your one piece, I should have taken you to the beach ages ago!"

Blushing, Anna replies "Ohh Justin, I would have loved that, but you know how strict our parents are, they would have never allowed that. How about we set up here?"

Laying on their backs and admiring the beach and ocean, just minutes later an oldish bald guy with a large gut, but brief swimmers that were bulging with his manhood, walks past the couple sunbaking, stops and stares at Anna. His eyes were devouring her light strawberry blonde mane, her pretty face, delicate neck leading to a sweet body that is trying to be hidden by a modest swimsuit with long lean but shapely legs and perfect feet with very suck-able toes.

Justin and Anna are frozen, never have been confronted in such a brash way while dressed so vulnerably. He casts eyes at the boy and laughs at Justin's small package barely showing by the tightness of his Speedos and tries to cajole the young girl to go with him.

"Come on luv, let a real man take care of you, dump this dweeb, he must be your disabled relative, he seriously can't be your boyfriend?" He said, while rubbing his crotch while examining her in intimate detail.

Anna replied very affronted, "Sir, you are a very rude man, but you are right..."

"So you're coming with me for a good time then?"

"No Sir!!," Anna replied flustered that the ogre thought she would leave Justin and walk away with the obnoxious beast, "I meant that you are right in the fact Justin is not my boyfriend, he is my fianće, so please leave us alone."

"Justin hey, I can see why his parents called him that, ha ha ha. Come on honey, in this town there is no need to frown, come back to my place and all of us can get high, chill out and be naked in my garden, what ya say?"

"N-n-no thank you, we have a-a-a booking up at a rain-forest retreat and they are expecting us. We certainly are not getting n-n-naked, not with you, not even with each other until our wedding, so please leave now." Anna stuttered back, visions of the three of them naked befuddling her brain.

"Rain forest retreat near here??... OHH yeah!! I know the only one around here, Oh Boy, ain't that gunna be fun! I guess they will be seeing a hell of a lot more of you later." The rude man said chuckling, with a sly grin while leering at Anna as he cockily walked away.

Anna turns to Justin when the older man is gone, "Can you believe him carrying on like that, what a dickhead."

"Yeah he was a real knob."

They look at each other and suddenly they realise what words they used and both went red and shy.

Finally Anna speaks, "Well, I am excited about getting to the rainforest retreat for the next week, it sounds so great, I love this part of the brochure we were given." She says, taking the torn marketing sheet from her bag.

"Camp in this pristine rainforest setting to unwind and relax as our rainforest and you can be at one in the natural state. With a permanent freshwater stream cascading through several small waterfalls on our property you can take a cooling dip at any time. Paths lead you safely through the forest where you can see a huge variety of the Australian wildlife, but please keep to the paths for your safety and that of our forest. Join with other naturists at our common area which has a spa and pool, cooking facilities and games area and compare how your day measured up to the other guests. Your hosts Bill and Sally also have a number of guest rooms at the main lodge in case camping isn't your thing."

"Doesn't sound ideal Justin, all the guests will be serene and quiet like us if they are into nature, no nasty Mr Knob the Dick types there I bet."

"You mean Mr Knob the Dickhead, who was just trying to pick you up?"

"Yes, that dick headed, dick, willie, prick, cockeyed, tool, slug knobbo."

Both fall into peals of laughter at Anna's unexpected bad language.

"I am looking forward to a week at the retreat too Anna, I might be able to capture some great photos of those illusive rain-forest birds to show off to the guys in my bird watching club. They will be so jealous."

"You know when I found out you were a member of that club I thought you would be dull, hanging around with those old guys, but then I realised most of the other blokes your age are immature dicks who just want to spend all their time surfing, racing cars, getting so drunk and having one night stands and being so sinful. So I admire your staidness, your faith, you are solid and you are doing your bit for the environment by recording and reporting what birds you do see."

"I am so glad we were gifted this weeks stay by your old mate, who also gave you this part of the brochure, I wonder what birds has he has seen there? I bet the missing part of the brochure has pictures of the birds they have on their retreat!" Anna added, proud that Justin had friends who thought so highly of him to buy him a weeks stay at a forest retreat.

"Ohh, he didn't name the exact species, but he told me some birds, who must be migratory I suppose, arrive pale, then go red and end up with an all over deep brown colouring, all within a week. Gosh, it would be amazing to see, some birds never change their colours, others only when going from immature males to adults. He has even arranged my camera to upload my shots automatically in real time so he can see all the photos. That way, when I get back he would have had time to identify all the birds I captured with my camera. I agreed and we shook hands on it as I can't wait to get his feedback."

"That's nice my dear boyfriend, but don't go neglecting me for the week, mind you I have some great books to get through, its going to be heaven."

"Ohh my. Listen to us, we sound like we are an old retired couple already, me out bird watching and you lazing about reading your romance novels, it's like we have skipped the wedding, honeymoon and our active years already."

"No way Mister, you are in for the night of your life on our wedding day, pity it is so far way. But I am glad that our parents have trusted us to go away together and not break our pledge of chastity until our big day."

"Ohh, I am going to have to jump in the ocean Anna." Just thinking about their wedding night had Justin erecting with bad thoughts.

"Speaking of swimming, maybe I should have bought more than this one swimsuit away with us, I mean, I feel a bit dowdy in this compared to what the other girls are wearing around here. Although some of them can hardly be called a swimsuit, look at those 2 girls coming out of the water now, their two piece swimsuits are hardly any size at all, I have seen postage stamps bigger than their tops, they barely cover their rude bits. Ohh dear, don't look darling Justin, their swimmers are disgusting, they are not only tiny they are clearly see through as well. Oh my lord, they have no hair down there at all. You can see their cleft of sin so clearly."

Justin rolls onto his stomach to hide his stiffy but now can see the girls frolic on the shoreline, "Have they no shame, what would our parents think if you wore such a scandalous outfit? I am glad you aren't as brash as those tramps darling." He said.

"I would just die if I had to wear anything that revealing in public, but I can't wait to see your reaction when you see me in my wedding lingerie, your eyes will bulge further out of your head than they are now you pervert, stop looking at those girls and come here and kiss me."

"Umm, I can't move at the moment, something has come up."

"What? Ohh you dirty old, young man, those girls have you in the devils state have they?"

"No, Oh God No, it was the thought of our wedding night, I promise."

"Well you better go rush into the ocean and cool yourself down mister, right now! I don't want to be seen with a pervert with an evil stiff penis on the beach. Go on, go now, cleanse your body and mind!"

Justin rushes to the water awkwardly past the two girls, with his hands over his crotch while Anna gets up and wanders to the waters edge.

The two girls playing see her and wave and Anna suddenly changes her mind about them and waves back. They speak with Anna while Anna tries not to stare at their tiny costumes.

"Hey there stranger, welcome to our beach, I love the retro look you have going on, you could be a classic pin up doll from the 1940's with that one piece suit, where did you get it?"

"Oh, Hello, I am Anna. The suit was my grandmothers actually, she wore it on her honeymoon, but after that she never wore it again."

"Hey Anna, I'm Georgie and this is Gail, why didn't your Granny wear it again?"

"Hello Georgie and Gail, pleased to meet you. Her husband was very successful on their honeymoon and she was with child but before he found out, he was shipped off to the war and was killed in action, Grandmother never remarried and never wore anything from the honeymoon again, she thought it was all cursed but couldn't bring her self to throw it all out as the memories of that week were her most cherished. I must say though, your swimsuits are very daring, don't you feel embarrassed wearing them, you must have been forced to don them and attend the beach like this?"

"Wow girl, you even talk like you are as old as your swimsuit, you gotta loosen up chick, chill out, our bodies, our choice these days. How about we fix you up with a modern bikini, my friend is working at the store today just over there, that way you can time travel forward 80 years?"

"Oh heavens no, I have already told my fianće Justin that I would never be caught dead in public wearing something like you have Georgie."

Gail interrupted, "Anna, how about we get one now for you, so when you are on your honeymoon and if you are somewhere private you can wear it for your husband to help rev his motor to keep you purring?"

"I am not sure what exactly you mean, but we are heading up to a rain-forest retreat soon, maybe I do need to chill up a little, maybe another one piece?" Anna mused.

"Hahaha, chick, it's chilling out, not up, but you are so cool for trying to thaw out, come on we will be back before Justin finds his jaw and relocates into his head, His mouth was so agape as he walked close past us staring and when he pulled out his hard cock to show us, we we shocked by the dirty young man you call your fianće." Georgie said.

"Oh Heavens above, I am mortified knowing you saw him do that, I am so sorry for your discomfort Gail and Georgie. That doesn't sound like my Justin at all, why on earth would he do such a thing. However, I'll come with you now just to make it up to you, if you promise not to report his lewdness please, please?"

Swayed by the shock of what the girls had told her, Anna is lead away.

Justin finally calmed down and swam back to the beach, he found his towel but no sign of Anna or their belongings and was worried she had stormed off because of his shameful public swelling that he had kept well hidden.

"She must have gone to the car?" He thought as he wandered over in that direction while scanning the area for any sight of Anna. He had a small hidden pocket in his towel that he had a spare car key in and opened the car,. The hot interior from sitting the sun, Justin kept it open to let it cool down for Anna's sake. She must have gone to the beach public bathrooms to change for the drive up to the rain-forest he thought. He opened the hatchback and took out his camera bag that was hidden from view and checked that it was all OK. Suddenly he heard his name being called out.

"Justin, Justin, come quickly, it's Anna!"

He turned and there was one of those trashy girls, still in her very tiny bikini.

"What's happened to my Anna, where is she?"

"Quick, you need to see this, hurry" Gail said, dragging Justin along by the hand.

Justin's mind was reeling, worried about Anna, but also worried about being seen holding hands with this harlot in public dressed, well virtually undressed, there was only the tiniest bit of string disappearing, seemingly being chewed by her tanned bouncing bottom cheeks as she walked quickly.

"Ohh darn, its happening again." Justin thought, "I better carry my camera bag in front of my groin to hide my reaction, I wish I hadn't left my towel in the car."

Gail stopped suddenly and hugged Justin, rubbing her tanned sultry body over his pale geekness.

"She is in the change booth, naked, at the back of this shop waiting for you!"

Justin was feeling the almost naked girls hot body against his, the thought of his fianće waiting naked for him added to the surge of hormones gushing through his body.

"Here, let me take that from you, you won't need that." Gail said, grabbing his camera bag.

Justin held tightly to the bag to keep his erection hidden.

They tussled over the bag as Gail hugged her body closer to him and managed to get the bag almost out of Justin's reach when their lips accidentally pressed together in the struggle. As they tussled further, Gail's top shifted and now her naked pert breasts were rubbing on Justin's chest. He looked down to see her nipples alive with excitement, bounce on her young firm B cups as they struggled over possession of the camera bag at crotch level.

He mistakenly thought he could hold the bag in one hand and push the brazen hussy away with another, but in the wrestle his hand landed on one of her bare boobs.

The hormones, the thoughts, the touch of the girls body on his, the first feel of a girls breast and the rubbing of the bag on his crutch was too much for the 18 year old boy and his small penis poked out of his swimmers.

Gail, trying to get Justin's hand off the bag felt the small stiff penis and thought it must be one of his fingers and grabbed it to twist it.

She felt the slim shaft and the circumcised little head and had to feel it again to confirm it was what she thought it was, a baby cock.

Justin lost it, it was too much sensation at once, the vision of the tanned topless girl, the feel of her body, her lips on his, the feel of her nipple and breast, her hand stroking his hard shame, he was suddenly gushing and gushing, a cloud of amazement coursed through his body with his first orgasm. His grip loosened on the bag and Gail's tit as he tucked his spurting dick back into his swimmers but not before Gail was able to pull the bag away from his body, revealing to all around Justin's orgasm occurring in public, in the heart of the town.

Seeing him cum, his small erection now still blasting away, leaving a big wet stain on his swimmers Gail was so shocked and Justin was able to grab his camera bag back and hide his embarrassment. Dazed and so confused, reeling from his first ever orgasm, he shuffled into the store, only to realise it was a bikini shop, with young girls parading to their waiting friends, all in very brief bikinis. Justin felt his balls throb again and more cum leaked out, running down the inside of his thigh.

He had to find Anna and borrow her towel quickly, at this stage not even thinking about her well being, only his embarrassment by sinning outside and inside the shop, spilling his seed.

He approached the three curtains at the rear of the store and wondered which one Anna was hiding naked behind. He pulled one curtain aside but the cubicle was empty, he went to open the other when it opened itself as a bikini clad girl emerged, shocked to see the wide eyed geek staring at her so close.

"Fucking Perv, out of my way ya drongo." She said.

"I am so sorry, I was just looking for a girlfriend." Justin stumbled in reply.

"Well you wont get one by hanging outside the girls changing rooms ya weirdo, especially wearing those old fashion sunnies." She laughed as she walked away.

"No, I, mean, that's not what I..." Justin replied, interrupted by a voice from the third curtain.

"Is that you Justin, I'm here, help me please?"

Justin went to the third curtain and tried to pull it open by Anna held it firmly shut.

"No Justin, don't come in, something terrible has happened and I am stuck here without any modesty at all."

"Are you really naked Anna, why?"

"Oh Justin, I am so glad you came to save me, can you see if Georgie and Gail, the two tramps from the beach are there, they have all my belongings and haven't come back. I feel so abandoned."

Justin looked around,

"No sign of them now, one of them found me by the car and dragged me here, oh, it was so embarrassing being seen in public with that shameless hussy. But why are you naked, you can't really be naked just behind that thin curtain?"

"They tricked me into handing my bag to them so it would be easier try on a new swimsuit as these change rooms are so small. Then they insisted I hand out Nan's suit first before passing me one to try on. They seems so friendly and caring, I can't believe that they have taken all my things. Pass me your towel so I can cover up."

"Um, I left it at the car, I only have my camera bag and the spare key. I'll go back and get it."

"What's going on here? I have had complaints about your behaviour son. They tell me you have been perving at girls in the change rooms." The store manager, a broad chested 40 year old dude said to Justin.

"Um, err, my fianće is in there waiting to get a swimsuit to try on but I have to rush back to the car."

"Are you alright in there Miss, is this guy really your man?"

"Yes Sir, please let him go, he needs to get me a towel, as I have been stranded here without any coverings."

"OK son, off you go, I'll take care of the situation here." The manager said with such authority.

Justin, keen to get away from the accusations made at him in the shop, hurried out, feeling the ejaculate now cracking as it had crusted all over him. He was shocked even further to see their car with all the doors open, how, why?

toosalty
toosalty
116 Followers