GF Asks to Costar in Her Fan Site

Story Info
She asks to be fucked on camera for extended OF content.
8.6k words
4.81
14.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this sounds odd, but would you consider fucking my mouth and cumming on my face.... On camera tomorrow?"

Outside of working in porn, that would definitely be an odd request and made more so as it came from an ex GF that I've only had sporadic contact with across the last eighteen months. Naturally my answer was yes, but let's back it up a bit before we get into the details of my Fans Site ex girlfriend.

Brit is 23, maybe 5' 6", rolling curvy hips and 34 D's that are hosts to permanently hard nipples. Her brunette hair caps giant brown eyes and pouty lips. She's a gorgeous girl with a hell of an adventurous streak. We dated early in college, but I had graduated and moved on to a career and when we last spoke she was one hundred percent focused on finishing school and consequently had time for little else. I loved her drive and encouraged her to focus on school.

We had gone our separate ways with only a few check-in texts still connecting us until the fateful Saturday I received the above mentioned call. It actually started as a text "You have a minute to talk?"

Men hate open ended conversation requests and I immediately assumed there was some sort of drama behind it. I dropped into a comfortable chair with a fresh beer and let it happen. As you might expect, the outcome was far from predictable.

"So, I'm just going to be straight with you, last year I was struggling to focus on school, the bartending job was killing me and the part time cleaning lady gig was just gross, when a friend of mine dared me to start a Fans Site account and let's just say things have gone well..."

Hmmm... not what I had expected, but a fun twist and if anything it was nice to hear Brits voice. She continued.

"School is great, I'm top of my classes and will graduate this fall, I haven't served a drink or cleaned a house in months and I have never been more secure." Shared Brit.

OK, so why am I getting a call if everything is fine? Hang on, let's see what the sexy Brit really wants. Help with a move? Harm a shitty boyfriend? Ride to the airport? After the first few sentences I had little idea of what was to come.

After confirming I knew what the site was all about, Brit got to the crux of the call.

"So, this is where you come in..." She paused as if to gather her thoughts, or maybe it was courage that needed gathering. I took a swig off my beer.

"I know this sounds odd, but would you consider fucking my mouth and cumming on my face.... On camera tomorrow?"

I spit beer all over myself and nearly dropped the phone.

Before I could answer or clean up, she elaborated.

"I have a client that makes special requests and I film stuff for him. He pays me a lot of money to watch me cum on vibrators, wear nipple clamps and put plugs in my ass. Certainly not stuff I dislike and I'll be honest, I cum nearly every time."

My brain was still processing, although other parts of me had already issued their wholehearted approval.

"He recently requested seeing my mouth fucked and a facial, I had initially said no as I do not have or want a guy in my life until after school, but then I thought about the money and that's when I reached out to you."

I'm not one to turn down a sexy woman asking me to fuck her face, but doing stuff on camera added a weird twist and I shared as much.

"Come on Brian, I know you like a good blow job, I'll dress sexy and you get to cum all over my face and then go home, I'm like a hooker that gets paid by other people." justified Brit.

She was an enthusiastic sexual partner and easily the loudest woman I've ever slept with, so my judgement was more than clouded.

"Shave yourself smooth, come over at 4:00 tomorrow, I'll be all set up and on my knees waiting. Your face won't be on camera, just your big cock violating my mouth. Oh and don't cum tonight, save it for the shoot and thank you Brian."

More things I suspect are only said in the porn industry. I love a twisted adventure and had not been dating lately, so a Sunday afternoon with Brits lips wrapped around my dick was just too hard (every pun intended) to pass up, even if there would be a camera and ring lights.

I arrived in loose pants and a t-shirt, but carrying a duffel with the other clothes she had requested I bring in her follow up texts. Brit greeted me wearing a conservative robe, only the smokey makeup hinted at the fun to come.

"God, you're still hot, thank you for coming over. This should be fun." Breathed a flustered Brit.

She led me to a surprisingly large room at the back of her house and revealed her "studio". It appeared to be very professionally set up, a queen bed, an editing bay and several sets with the obligatory ring lights and a cluttered makeup and toy table.

"I know this is a little weird, but I promise you'll enjoy it." We chatted for a bit about school and her new career, she was working out a ton and was even more gorgeous than I remembered and in little time, we had fallen back into the step with each other.

Before long she asked to try out her setup and who was I to say no to that?

"Although I'm only showing your torso and thighs, I don't recommend looking at the camera, it ruins the fantasy. There's a monitor behind me that will have a great view of the action and you need to watch your left arm to avoid blocking my face from the camera." Detailed Brit in something of a mechanical tone as I stripped and stood on her marker.

"Are you ready to fuck my face?" Asked Brit as she dropped her robe and stepped into patent leather heels. The plaid school girl outfit was probably two sizes too small, but revealed white thigh highs, no bra and she had topped it off with the cliche glasses. I just stared as my cock waved approval.

"Do you like the slutty me? Are you thinking about how good your dick will feel in my mouth and how hot it will be to grab a fistful of my hair and cum all over my face?" Asked Brit with a sexy glint I had never seen before. Ok, maybe this was really hot. Brit clicked a few buttons and dropped down in front of me.

"You want me on my knees baby? Kneeling before you with my pouty lips aching to suck your cock? Mmmm, that's it, you're so fucking hard, I love the feeling as you slide across my tongue." And with that Brit had a mouthful of my cock and now only moans emanated from her.

God she was good. Hands rubbing my balls, tongue swirling across the head of my cock and that sexy moan sending vibrations to the very core of my cock.

"You like my mouth baby? Am I doing a good job? Do you want to fuck my face?" Asked a dead sexy Brit with fluttering eyelashes teasing her words from behind oversize glasses.

Probably don't need to be asked that twice and I grabbed a handful of her hair as she dropped her arms and let me control the action. Slowly at first, in and out of her ruby red lips, then tightening my grip, I pulled her down on my cock until she gagged just slightly. We repeated this move until I was in her throat and her eyes teared, taking with it some of her makeup. Brit made no effort to slow the action, so I kept going.

After pulling back to let her catch her breath Brit moaned "Oh fuck, I can't believe you pushed your cock into my throat, this is making me so fucking wet."

Brits hands had been on her pussy since dropping away from my cock and she was furiously rubbing her clit as I used her mouth. Her moaning combined with the visual of this amazing woman had me forgetting about cameras and possibly my own name. It wasn't long before I was nearing orgasm and surprisingly Brit appeared to be doing the same.

"That's it baby, I'm going to cum while you use my mouth, do you want to finish in my throat or maybe all over my face, I want to make you feel as good as I do." Groaned Brit as I pushed my cock back into her mouth.

Makeup was now running down her face and a deep moan was coming from her throat, the vibrations of which pushed me to the edge. I pulled out and with one handful of hair and the other on my wet cock I shot load after load all over her glasses, cheeks and mouth. A week of cum was now splattered across Brits face as her eyes rolled back and mouth was slack through another orgasm of her own.

Brit took me in her mouth and cleaned me off before looking directly into the camera and winking. With that she fell back on the floor, breathing heavy as I stammered to a nearby chair. Both of us were spent.

"That was hot, no one has ever fucked my throat before." Shared Brit as she lay splayed on the floor, her shaved pussy peeking out from a short plaid skirt and framed by white thigh highs. She pulled the cum covered glasses off, looked directly at me and smirked.

"Did you like it?"

She knew the answer and didn't bother letting me respond. "I didn't think I'd cum as well, it may have been too long since I'd had an actual cock in this house or maybe I'm just a slut that likes to dress up and have her face fucked?"

With that Brit rose up, discarded her cum covered glasses and winked again as she walked past me to the bathroom, skipping out of her heels, skirt and top. She exited the room in white thigh highs and little else. Her ass, a sight to behold.

She returned a short time later, face cleaned up and now wearing a new robe. "Ok, pizza will be here in a few minutes, get dressed and grab it when he gets here. I'm going to download from the cameras." More quotes likely heard only in porn and when did she order a pizza?

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and I threw my clothes back on. The pizza was also paid for and my favorite combo. Today was just surreal.

By the time I made it back into the "studio", Brit was hard at work editing. Two large screens showed her cock filled mouth in crazy detail as speakers shared sexy moans from all around the room. I watched in amazement as she did a few cuts and a voiceover that explained how she was sad her mystery benefactor could not be there, but she hoped he enjoyed seeing his request fulfilled. Odd, but kinda hot too.

A couple of tweaks, a fast render and she had shared the final to OF. "Let's eat, I hope he likes it, this guy pays pretty well." Brit's sentence ended prematurely as her mouth was stuffed with Pizza and we both dropped into a nearby couch.

We talked about her crazy world, newfound video editing skills and what she could do next for her fans. As she was walking me through the process her phone dinged, she looked at the screens and turned it around to show me. It read you have received a $1000 tip from YourDaddy101.

It was much clearer why I was here. Brit's beaming smile and look of blissful victory just added to the moment. "So, I'm guessing that worked, now what?"

"That was a private message, to one loyal fan, imagine what's possible if I broadcast to all my fans? Out of respect, I'll probably ask if I can share that video on my main page and assuming I can, I'll keep building on that style of content." Explained Brit as if it were a simple math problem.

"Do you want to see?" I could only nod in response.

Brit dragged me, pizza still in hand back to her editing bay and pulled up her account. She had countless images of herself in suggestive poses and outfits as well as using vibrators and butt plugs amongst other sexy toys. I was in wide eyed awe. Brit was always the adventurous type, but this was a whole new level!

She detailed the success rate of some of the images "School girl stuff does well, but I didn't start getting meaningful tips and growing my subscriber base until I started putting things in my butt. My first video of testing nipple clamps did well, too. I've done a handful of live events and taken requests from the fans to do stuff too." Detailed Brit.

The images were sexy as hell and I loved how engaged and entrepreneurial she was with her content.

"So, ummm, would you like to do more? I promise not to show your face, I just need someone I can really trust that can come fuck me once a week or so, maybe tie me up and do some butt stuff if you're into it?"

Brit asked with a sexy shyness layered over a confidence that few people could muster sitting in front of a screen full of porn featuring themselves.

I kind of wanted to thank our mystery benefactor and nodded a definitive yes to her request.

Brit squealed and jumped out of her chair, scurrying to the closet and pulling out another outfit. Robes and shoes flew about and she emerged in a tiny skirt, still wearing the white thigh highs and now a crisp white blouse and another pair of glasses. Her hair was pulled back and she had the look of a very sexy secretary. My cock throbbed as she strutted across the room setting up the scene.

"Here's the thing, I've gotten a ton of requests for spanking, and have tried some floggers and other toys on myself, but it's just not really the same."

I vaguely remembered Brit hating when I spanked her, even just a quick swat would garner a stern look and I suspect my poor poker face may have betrayed my momentary inflection..

"I know, I was kinda bitchy about anything butt related when we were together, but think of this as your chance to exact revenge on my ass for past behavior." Brit winked and flashed a devious smile that I had seen more of today than in our entire relationship.

I was instructed to put on the suit she had asked me to bring and sit at a desk in the corner of her studio and I did exactly that.

Brit pivoted around the room on towering heels setting up cameras and confirming the results on her main screens.

"Ok, here's the setup, I fucked up a report and you're going to punish me for it. Look busy and then spin around as I walk near you, point to your lap after my first line."

Lights flipped on and Brit exited the room. I did as asked, now kind of lost in my role.

"I'm so sorry sir, I'll stay late and fix the report, please don't punish me."

I almost missed my cue watching the smoking hot Brit strut into the room.

My pointing was followed by her continued pleas for mercy and a nicely acted bending over my knees. I was now well into my own fantasy world as I pulled up her skirt to reveal a naked ass.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't have time for panties this morning, please don't spank me..."

My dick responded before my hand as I laid ten hard swats on her upturned bottom. Each met with a sexy yelp.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry sir, I deserve a spanking, I promise I'll be a good girl." begged Brit as my hand impacted her ass.

Now twenty something swats in, Brit had somehow snuck a hand between her legs and was furiously rubbing her clit while grinding against my thigh. Her perfect ass littered with angry hand prints.

"I'm going to cum sir, can I cum, please sir, let me cum, I'll do anything you ask, oh god I'm cumming." And with that her legs straightened, her body arched and she let out an elongated moan that likely made every cock within a hundred mile radius, rock hard.

Brit eventually slumped down on my lap as her breathing slowed. "My god, that was hot, I can't believe spanking turned me on so much, feels like it did something for you as well?" Teased Brit as her body ground into my lap.

She slid to the floor making sure she had maximum contact with my cock as she moved, looked me in the eye and asked "You up for some more?" With an 'I dare you to say no' look in her eyes.

I could only nod as she got up, adjusted lights and cameras, all the while casually asking me to stand and pull my cock out. Still in a tiny skirt and heels, Brit had tossed her top off to reveal her magical tits and hard nipples.

"Ok, this is one I have had requests for as well." As she handed me a hat and handcuffs and turned around. "Cuff my hands together and I'll please you with just my mouth, pull my glasses off and toss them aside once I'm on my knees."

Brit dropped down, maneuvered her mouth to the tip of my cock and began emitting that guttural moan I had heard earlier.

She pulled back after a few minutes and asked "I hope I can please you with just my mouth sir, I promise to do my very best and I guess if I can't make you cum with my mouth, you could probably finish in my ass."

My god....

With that Brit went back to sucking my cock, deep draws with her tongue doing magical things to the tip. So hot.

Brit pulled back and went to town on my balls and then taint. Her tongue twirling in an unreal way, trying with everything she had to make me cum with her hands tied behind her back. We did this for another fifteen minutes.

I was finally getting close when she returned to sucking my cock and I grabbed a fistful of her hair as I came down her throat.

Brit gagged and swallowed, but never pulled away as I emptied my dick in her mouth. Exaggerated swallowing and gentle moaning mixed with my groans of pleasure in what was arguably the hottest blow job of my life.

Pulling away, she again fell to the ground breathing hard and laid still for a few moments. "That was so goddamn hot, I bet I caught four different views of you cumming in my mouth, uncuff me, let's look at the video." Breathed Brit as she rose from the floor.

I undid her cuffs and she promptly went to work. Grabbing my hat, chips from several cameras and clicking away on her computer. The view from behind came up first. Brit on her knees, legs slightly spread, heels pointing out as her head bobbed on my dick and her hands wiggled in their cuffs. The audio was deeply sexy. The next view must have been from the desk and showed her cheeks bulging with cock.

The final view was undoubtedly from a camera in the hat she had given me and showed her on her knees and sucking with a passion that would put most porn actresses to shame. Brit mixed it all together and hit render before looking up at me with that sexy glint in her eyes.

"Let's get a drink while this renders, I bet I make ten grand this weekend on this content." Explained Brit as she grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. She had pulled on a robe, but I was still half ass wearing a suit.

We chatted and had a few drinks before Brit went back to her studio to check her latest video.

"That was really good. I'll post them across this week and let you know how I do. I'm really tired, do you want to spend the night?" asked Brit.

I pondered her request, my head still in a bit of a cloud after today's events. Reluctantly I replied. "I have to work in the morning and still need to wrap a report tonight, let's raincheck the sleepover for now."

Brit reached up and gave me a kiss that would have revived the dead, looked me dead in the eyes and said "Thank you for today, that was really fun and I definitely want to do that again."

I stumbled out the door trying to ignore a hard on that just would not go away in Brits presence.

Back to the grind, I didn't hear anything from her until Wednesday when I got another text "The spanking video did amazing. Can I buy you dinner? Also, what's your position on Cosplay?"

Not even sure what to make of that, but we made plans for a Friday dinner at a local restaurant.

Friday could not come fast enough and we met at an Italian place, walking distance from Brit's house. Her body was encased in an LBD that redefined the L part of that acronym. "God you look great."

Dinner was largely a review of the results of this week's video launches and a tally of new requests. She had indeed come close to the 10K she had predicted and reviewed the analytics with a business-like tone that seemed to be in direct conflict with the subject matter as well as the hard nipples desperately trying to exit her dress.

"So, you didn't answer on the Cosplay deal. Is that hot to you?" I nodded, unsure where this was going.

"I have a fun request, would you like it if I blew you dressed as Velma?" Brit asked in that I dare you tone she seemed to use on me far too often

"Come home with me tonight, I'll change and the setup is you walk in on Velma masturbating and she sucks you off to keep you quiet about it."