GF Asks to Costar in Her Fan Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, not in my ass, I'm a good girl, I don't do butt stuff, anything but that please sir Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk." And with that, the oiled up head of my cock passed though Brit's tiny ring. A little more oil and a few more inches had her panting and flailing about.

"You're in my ass, I can't believe you're in my ass, it feels so big. Please go slow, it's not as bad as I thought, but you're really big..." Complemented Brit. I wasn't sure if she was acting, nor did I really care.

I slid a hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit as I pushed a few more inches into her butt. Her ass was shaking at this point and I'm not sure, but it looked like she orgasmed. I pulled my hand back and sank my cock the rest of the way into her. My balls were bouncing off her clit and I held her hips as I moved in and out of her incredibly tight ass. I love fucking a womans butt, the sensation is entirely different than her mouth or pussy and the pressure on the full length of my dick is just delicious.

Brit's moaning and begging seemed to be mashed into one long whale as I pistoned in and out of her asshole. I knew I couldn't last much longer and emitted a grunt of my own. One that Brit recognized and soon thrust her ass into me, willingly taking more cock.

"Fuck me sir, pound your cock up my ass and fill me with cum, please, oh god, harder I'm going to cum oh oh oh ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhh oh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Brit moaned through another orgasm. I could feel her clamp down on me as she came. The sensation was otherworldly. My own orgasm began in my toes as my hips slammed into her helpless ass and she twisted and flailed in her bonds.

"That's it baby, I want to feel you cum, fill up my ass, make me your slut, I can take it all now." And that I did, a few more violent thrusts and I emptied days of cum into this gorgeous woman's ass.

I"m sure I had never cum that hard before and both of us were shaking as we cooled down. I unclipped her bonds, but Brit made no attempt to get up as I stumbled to a nearby chair.

"That was fucking incredible, you know I was actually a virgin right? Yeah, that was not acting and I'm not sure why I have not done that sooner. It definitely hurt at first, but as soon as I relaxed and your balls started tapping on my clit, it was like I had entered another world. I actually came with a cock up my ass." Observed Brit as telltale dribbles of cum slid out of her distended asshole.

"I'm going to break the internet with that one"

We played similar games for the next few months, each time escalating things a bit. The remote vibe in a restaurant was fun, more bondage combined with face fucking was great and the cosplay escalated. My favorite was definitely Princess Leia taking it in the ass.

A few months later I heard an unexpected knock on my door and saw a tow truck driver waiting patiently on the porch. Odd, must have the wrong house. Before I could correct him he asked for me by name and I opened the door to get a better understanding of what this was all about.

"You Brian? I have a delivery for you, I'll put it in the driveway." He stated as he handed me a packet of paperwork. I followed him out, still not clear on what was happening. Watching him slide a brand new Vette off the flat bed, I numbly thumbed through the paperwork. It was a title in my name and a ton of warranty papers. What the hell?

The driver threw me the keys and congratulated me on a good choice of cars before driving away. This had to be some sort of mistake. Walking closer, I noticed an envelope in the front seat with my name on it. I opened it to reveal a still of Brit's mouth full of my cock and a hand written note on the back.

"Thank you for fucking my face, the last six months have been incredible, I've made more money than most people make in five years and I owe much of it to you. This silly car is my way of saying thank you for fucking me in every way possible and letting me share it with my fans. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy us."

What? Did my ex GF just buy me a car for fucking her on camera? How could she possibly make that much money?

I texted Brit and asked if she'd like to go for a ride. Said I had something to show her and added a winky emoji.

Our on camera antics played out for another year and change before Brit secured her Masters Degree and then left to do some traveling before starting her career. I missed our antics and occasionally checked back in on her now dormant page, quietly wondering what she was up to.

That question was finally answered with an unexpected text "What's your position on fucking my friends?" Followed by a date and address in a local, but swanky neighborhood. Maybe that's a future story? You guys tell me.