GF Car Masturbation

Story Info
Driving to the mall, Gf masturbating in the car!
1.3k words
4.07
10.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BatLuv
BatLuv
1 Followers

So I was just about twenty when this story took place. I was attending college super horny all the time and my GF then was twenty eight and constantly milking me all the time. We went to the same school and sex was freaking amazing. She was super experienced about 5'7 and when she wore her high heels and skirt she looked so hot. Her breast were the perfect size to just smoother your face in. And it was almost like I was dating a school teacher, her hair her sexy glasses and how when I would do something she found wrong she would punish me, the good kind of punish.

This night was just one of our sexy adventures. She loved to do sexual things in public and I always have ever since. I pulled up at her moms house and I run up to the door knock and she opens the door looking sexy like always. Black leather skirt and a red and black checkered button up shirt. As I ask her is she ready to go she leans over to my ear and says oh ya I got a special surprise for u today as she licks my ear and giggles and runs to tell her mom were off.

We walk out get in my car and head over to the mall. As we drive for a bit and chit chat about our day, she reaches over takes my right hand as I'm driving and says u ready for part of that surprise baby. Not sure what she meant this time and still driving I said heck ya. Holding my hand still and glancing over to the right side to see what she had in mind she spreads her legs open as wide as the seat would allow her and leads my hand straight to her moist pussy. She's lightly shaven and I can tell its recently as the hairs prick and tickle my hand. But I'm already getting hard. Continuing to drive on the freeway now with mild stop and go traffic my breathing becomes deeper and my cock has already stiffened in my pant and pressing it's hard tip against the corner of my leg begging to be erupted.

She moans as she leads my hand around her clit and then raises it off and on to lick and suck her juices off my hand. From her mouth to her clit and each time I struggle as i drive to thrust my fingers deeper inside her. Still on the freeway and my eyes darting all around the cars on each side as they pass. Do they know my gf is masturbating her in the car as I drive, I just want to pull over and fuck her brains out right now. I cant think with my head well my real head only the head of my pre cummed cock throbbing. My gf moaning in the passenger seat next to me, my three fingers, fingering her and soaked, my other hand sweating like crazy as i tries to drive as we come closer to the exit.

Her moans become so loud as her hips thrust and move around my fingers inside her. I can feel the inside of her pussy beginning to tighten more and more as she leaks her amazing smelling pussy juices all over my passenger seat. That smell in the air as the air conditioning spreads the aroma thru the small car cant help but make me hornier. Her breathing is so deep as she pants, my eyes glance over as I see her eyes closed and her sexy face completely flushed. And then they dart back quickly to the traffic. My avoided and un attended cock still throbbing yet ignored in my pants left out of everything and me handle less to please my self. I cant help but bite my lip and wait for her to please me, when is it my turn I want to come so bad already. This had to be the longest trip ever in my head. Besides she said this was part of my surprise right? Traffic starts to build up more now as we approach our exit. But in the bumper to bumper traffic now, there are so many cars around, someone has to be watching her, us and know. The thoughts of getting caught are so intensifying to my arousal.

I finally make it to the circle of the exit and look over, were almost there babes. She opens her eyes and turns and says I am too, as she bites her lip again and goes back to it with my hand in her crotch. Her moaning getting louder, her pussy wetter and my fingers deeper inside her. I glance over again and somehow her shirt has unbuttoned enough to release her breast and I almost crash as I panicked. Someone is going to definitely see those tits out and then realize the look of masturbation in her face. As sore as my arm is I cant pull back or stop her.

I'm off the freeway now and the mall is in view but it's a weekend so its packed in the parking lot. Barley able to think about anything, I fight and struggle to maneuver around the mall parking lot traffic and people walking by in order to find a spot where I can get some attention also. Finally a car backing up right before me. I let my free hand hit the blinker and wait as I rub my cock thru my Jean's now and stare at the sexy girl masturbating in the seat next to me. I lean over and bite just hard enough her still exposed nipple closest to me, then i suck it as I pull away and it slips out of my mouth.

Her hips violently thrusting, my 2 fingers deep inside her still. She leans over as I finally get to pull into our parking spot and she bites my neck almost making me crash into the car in front of us. Not able to put the car into park still but my foot on the break now she let's out a crazy loud moan. I feel my 2 fingers deep inside her super tight and unable to move or pull out being drenched with her orgasm. Her head on my shoulder her two hands holding my hand in her pussy. She leans over kisses me on the lips and says thanks babes u work really great under pressure. She releases my hand and leads it to her mouth cleaning my fingers of her juices one by one. She puts my hand on my leg and parts my cock through my pants and says later boy, she reaches in the middle conical and takes out a few napkins. She cleans her pussy and the seat just a bit and then opens the door.

Before she gets out she says don't forget to put the car in park as I feel i look so unattended and sad at this point with my cock still twitching. She exits I put the car in park and turn the key off. I let out a sigh and look forward as I realize an older coupler seemed to be watching us for idk how long since we pulled in the driveway. I look down in embarrassment and exit the car beeping it locked after closing the door. I reaching into my tight pockets thanks to my cock still hard and push my keys to the bottom. I walk by my gf and she grabs my arm as we walk toward the mall. Her smile lit from cheek to cheek, my erection still visible in my Jean's she leans over and whispers that's just the start of today I got more in plan!

Hope you enjoy my true story, hoping to add the audio version also soon!

BatLuv
BatLuv
1 Followers