Mowing the Lawn

Story Info
While mowing the yard, wife puts on a show for group of men.
1.4k words
4.45
28.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
265 Followers

A few years ago, on a nice warm summer Saturday afternoon my husband, Dave, and I were at home and out working in our yard. We planned to get the lawn mowed early, do some trimming, then hopefully enjoy some relaxing time in the sun on our backyard deck. There is a large church to the east of us with their parking lot lying between our properties. Like with most churches, they frequently hold weddings there on Saturday afternoons, especially in the summer months. Being good neighbors, we're always careful not to create a distraction by mowing when services are being held. We have a tall solid wooden fence along part of our shared property line, but at least a third of our yard at the far end is open and visible from the church lot.

When standing on our deck we can peer over the fence and on this day, I could see a soon-to-be-groom and his four or five groomsmen standing on the other side of the parking lot. They were smartly tuxedo-clad, talking vigorously, and obviously killing some time before the bride and the rest of the wedding party arrived. Dave was trying to quickly get the mowing done before the wedding ceremony started, while I was sunning on the deck wearing my old favorite, faded and shrunken-with-age bikini. Dave was done with the front yard and was ready for a beer break, so I put on my shoes and a pair of athletic shorts on over my suit bottom and took over the mowing in the back yard.

Every time I passed by the open stretch beyond our fence, the guys in the parking lot would do their best to catch a glimpse of me in my skimpy, saggy swimsuit top. After a few times around the yard, I thought I would accommodate their staring by slowing down and taking my time turning the corner where I'd be most visible to them. Their voyeuristic interest was getting me just a little excited as I found myself responding to their blatant and unabashed attention. I've never had the best body self-image, so I've never particularly thought of myself as an exhibitionist but being admired by these half-dozen younger, good-looking guys sure didn't hurt my body ego one bit. It was clear I had a very willing if not enthusiastic audience. That surely gave me permission, perhaps even encouragement to up the ante on my teasing.

So, after a few more passes, I suggested to Dave that maybe I should shed the athletic shorts and mow in just my two-piece swimsuit. I knew the bottom had also gotten shrunken and saggy enough to barely cover my butt-crack. He thought about it a second or two and looked over the fence at the guys staring in our direction and just smiled at me and mused, "I can't wait to see that, and you sure won't break those guy's hearts."

That got me out of my shorts. The next pass really got them looking me over and talking among themselves. The way they were now scrutinizing me told me they were finding overt sexual interest in me and covert sexual arousal in themselves. I felt like I was moving beyond just teasing my audience now and moving into a daring new experience of discovering intense sexual pleasure from their seeing me.

After a few more laps around with the mower, Dave smiled at me and suggested, almost reading my mind, "While you're in such a playful mood, why don't you give that groom something to really talk about when reminiscing on his wedding anniversaries?" His not-so-subtle hint was all I needed to pursue my growing desire to show these guys more of me. I looked around to be sure there were no other people in the parking lot or any of our neighbors outside to see me. Then I paused to ask Dave if I thought the guys would take offense; I sure didn't want them calling the police. He told me, "No men I know with body temperatures over 32 degrees would object to seeing a beautiful, sexy woman like you mowing her lawn topless."

As I took off my bikini top, I instantly felt wicked as my nipples responded. They were abundantly highlighted within the narrow band of pale skin between the tan lines left by my scant top. I made another round with the mower, going a little slower than I had before. I didn't want the angle of my arms on the mower handle to block any of their view of my bare breasts. But when I went by the open space, the guys were just expecting more of the same, and some weren't paying nearly as close of attention as they should have. One of the guys must have seen enough to know he had missed an opportunity to see more and quickly pointed in my direction and obviously told the others to keep an eye out for my next pass.

I could tell Dave was now getting into this too and keeping an eye on both me and the wedding guys. He's never been the overly possessive type and knows how reassuring it is for me to get a little third-party sexual attention and affirmation now and then. So, the next round I went a little slower again. As I entered their line of sight this time, they were ready and could easily see I was sans top. They obviously did not want to overreact and ruin a good thing, so they maintained some calm and decorum while I treated them to an eleventh-hour, impromptu "bachelor party."

I decided that if I reversed my direction, I would be facing my admirers for a good part of the time, and they'd see my naked and very excited tits straight-on. I did a couple more topless rounds this way, while my arousal level was now reaching a crescendo. I absolutely needed to stop and do something about it. I was discovering that my exposing myself had now escalated to become a new form of foreplay that I would need to satisfy, or at least restrain. I told Dave it was his turn to do a few laps with the mower. As he passed the open section, I could tell that the groom and groomsmen were more than a little disappointed that the "party" was over.

I slipped off my suit bottom and laid on the chaise for a few minutes touching myself just enough to stay at the brink of orgasm. I knew if I climaxed, I would quench the incredible high I was on from showing those men my bare breasts. I assumed this is what it must feel like when you evolve from being a tease or a flasher to being a true exhibitionist. I hoped it was a line I could cross and uncross depending on the situation.

The next time Dave came back around the fenced part of the yard, he was surprised to see that I had now taken off my bikini bottom too and was now gently playing with myself. I had decided very consciously not to finish pleasuring myself and instead take a final lap for my "fans." As Dave looked at me, now naked, I told him, "I think I need to go for the gold."

"Go for it, you'll make their day," was all he needed to say, and I took the mower for that victory lap, this time completely bare, except for my shoes. As I slowly passed the open space once more, some of the guys' attention was again divided between our yard and their conversation, since they thought they'd see Dave. I could see there must have a real disappointment knowing they'd not all gotten the full measure of my grand finale, because they were all abuzz and hitting each other on the shoulders. I did one more pass so no one would feel left out. The excitement I felt from being completely naked was only surpassed by the feeling of these guys' eyes being captivated by my charms.

By now, I was now getting a little self-conscious and afraid the bride and her bridesmaids might show up at any moment. I sure didn't want to do anything to rain on the bride's parade. So, we shut off the mower and went inside. From our bedroom we watched the guys do a little postmortem of the unexpected show they'd gotten. Soon the rest of the wedding party did arrive. Then we had a little victory party of our own.

JoandD
JoandD
265 Followers