GF on Holiday

Story Info
GF goes on a holiday without me.
2.7k words
2.76
23.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backstory: My girlfriend Sarah (23f) and I (24m) have been together for almost 3 years now. We have discussed and even introduced other guys into our sex life (I'm straight but love to hear that she is having fun). You can read about our first experience on my page - "GFs first threesome"- occurring a couple of months ago.

Sarah is a beautiful, petite girl with the most amazing body. She's slim with C-cup boobs and a perfectly rounded ass: every mans dream girl. She understands how sexy she is and takes pride in it.

Sarah and her family decided to get together and go on a nice family trip to Italy. A nice breakaway in between university semesters for Sarah. This trip included her brother, who is a few years older than her, her mum and her dad. Sarah would be closest to her mum out of them all.

Sarah had warned me beforehand that she may not get much time to text back but she would be in touch when possible. This was no worry for me as usually, I'm busy during the days with work, gym or sports team commitments. Sarah had arrived at 6pm Italy time, updating me as she landed and gotten to the house they were renting for the week.

Wow, she sent me videos of the place and it was a very nice, spacious house in this remote town in Italy. Following with "Heading out now for some food and drinks! Haven't eaten yet." And this was the last time I heard from her until later that night.

"Hope you had a great day and have an amazing day tomorrow! I'm heading to bed now, goodnight!" I texted but just as I sent it, she popped up in chat. "Aw ok, goodnight my love" she replied. "Oh hey, how was your night?" surprised to her awake as it was 1 am in Italy after a long day of travelling.

Sarah told me how it was great and that she loved the food. They sat up and had some drinks in a local bar where they were joined by a lovely local man described by my GF as tall, funny, and outright attractive. Sarah said he barely talked to her but at the end of the night, he told her mum that she is very pretty and he liked her. The Italians are very respectful and honest. Sarah's family laughed and said that she has a boyfriend to he responded with "he's not here?"

My girlfriend's parents obviously disgusted by the comment, Sarah had to admit to me that she found it quite teasing, however, had to act disgusted in front of her parents. She told me she wishes that I went on holiday with her instead of her family as she'd be able to at least 'enjoy' herself a bit more. This confession was followed by a very intimate image of her naked legs under the duvet, only lit by her phone flashlight as her hand is covering what would show of her pussy.

I couldn't go to sleep now. I replied letting her know how sexy she is and she ordered me to send a photo of my dick, she loves to receive nudes and especially ones with my hand in it. The night went on, exchanging sexy photos, ending in a mess I was able to video for her and with that, she came too.

The next few days were busy for Sarah so we didn't get to text much but we updated each other on how things were going when we could. She was getting increasingly frustrated at her brother who she felt had been ungrateful the entire trip. However, Sarah is very good at keeping her cool.

I usually wouldn't get messages throughout the day from her as she is busy most days exploring and enjoying time with family. This time was different, it was mid-day and she sent me a photo of a shop with a circle around a man working at the shop. He looked to be the mid-20s, with brown curly hair with a slim build, he wasn't too skinny, and he wasn't very muscley either but he was attractive for a guy. The caption on the photo said "OMG! It's the same guy from the bar."

Sarah must have gone into the shop with her family as 15 minutes later I received texts saying how crazy it was that she bumped into him again. However, her brother was being very rude about him and pessimistic about the trip in general. Messaging me rants of how annoying her brother is, I tried my best to calm her down.

"Ugh I don't want to start arguing so I'm just going to go home, I'm pretty tired anyway." Sarah sent. I messaged back saying that it sounded like a good idea and to let me know when she got to her home safely. She assured me she would and that it wasn't a very long walk anyway.

15 minutes pass and I haven't heard from her so I send her a message asking if she's home yet... nothing.

Another 45 minutes pass and I send her another message this time a bit more worried, my girlfriend is in a remote town in Italy to which she doesn't know the language or anyone and she's alone. I try my best to ignore this anxiety because of course she'll be okay.

Almost 2 hours have passed and I'm strongly debating messaging her family to make sure she's ok but maybe her phone is just out of charge or something. She eventually sends me a message and my anxiety is now at an end.

"Hey babe... you'll never believe it xx"

"Oh my god, I was worried about you, you're home ok?" I replied.

"Oh sorry, yeah I got home safe, I bumped into Marco on the way back, his shift ended as I passed." she explained.

"Marco?"

"Yeah, he's the one from the first night and the shop. Ugh, he's so nice. I invited him back for a little. And hey I wanna tell you something but please don't get angry."

I was struck with a tang of jealousy and anxiety as Sarah is in another country alone with an attractive man.

"I'll not be angry, don't worry babe."

"Promise?"

Suspicions grew on me as I thought about what things I could be mad at that my girlfriend is involved in, with an Italian man in his own town. My imagination was going crazy causing a slight erection as I replied "I promise."

The jealousy and anxiety were heightening when she began to tell me... "Well, Marco tried to kiss me once we got back to my house."

Well that's not as bad as I expected...

"Oh, are you ok? Did you tell him to leave?" I replied.

"Would you have wanted me to tell him to leave?" Sarah replied, starting to toy with me.

"If you didn't feel comfortable around him then yeah, did you?"

"You wouldn't be mad if I kissed him? "

I couldn't tell what the truth was, if she even met with Marco, or if Marco was a real name. I called her bluff and played along, she loves to get off to role plays of fucking other people. Let's play along.

"No, I wouldn't be mad. I'd actually find it quite hot." I played.

"Really? And what if it was a long kiss?" Sarah responded.

She was definitely just horny talking and trying to come up with a roleplay. "Then I would like to hope it didn't end there." I said, beginning to enjoy this fantasy of hers as my dick grew harder.

"I'm glad you said, because it didn't..." Sarah went on to explain how she kissed against Marco, feeling his rock-hard cock against her body. She detailed how while still kissing she slowly brought his trousers down and started to feel his dick in her hand, a big long hard dick she said.

I couldn't help but start to masturbate to this fantasy, seeing Sarah with big dicks in our threesomes is super hot and seeing how she plays and sucks them is so sexy.

"I hope you gave his big dick some attention..."

Sarah goes on to explain that she got to her knees and slowly licked around the tip of his dick. Sarah said how wet it made her knowing that she shouldn't be doing it. The moans from Marco were backed up by the gush of pre-cum as Sarah described it as the tastiest cum she's ever tasted. Wow, she's tasted a lot of cum.

"This is really hot, I hope you got to feel that dick inside you." I texted as I played with my dick alone in my room.

"This is the best part. I didn't want you to feel left out so I got the rest on video x" Sarah texted casually... suddenly this got real and I have just been masturbating to Sarah kissing and sucking another dick. My stomach turned and my dick swelled. I couldn't believe she would suck someone without me there. But my dick didn't care.

The video arrived and I hesitated before clicking on it. The video was followed with a text, "I want to fuck him again tomorrow if you're ok with that? His dick was so good."

The video starts as it's held by Marco. I couldn't believe what she's been telling me actually happened. Sarah was right, Marco's dick was huge. Sarah's on her knees as Marco stands, holding the camera over her head. She holds his dick with both hands, making her hands look miniature compared to his cock. She takes as much as she can with every thrust he makes into her mouth.

I'm watching my girlfriend get face fucked by a guy I don't even know. My dick was loving it. The video was filled with sounds of small moans from Sarah and more pleasured grunts from Marco. I can tell he has a deep voice from his grunts.

"Get on the bed." demands Marco in his thick Italian accent, Sarah obeys as she goes straight from sucking his dick to laying on her back on the bed. The camerawork from Marco isn't the best but I can still make out what he's about to do to my girlfriend. Thankfully he sets the camera up, revealing his face, the same guy from the shop, he had a cheeky grin to the camera as Sarah was in the background on her back, playing with her pussy.

"I want your dick" I heard from Sarah, exactly how she'd talk to me and the guys she fucks when I'm there and just like that, it feels like I'm there. However this time, I'm definitely not getting any attention from Sarah.

Marco makes his way over to the bed, he kneels at the end of the bed and pulls Sarah's legs, bringing her closer to him. He pushes her thighs towards her stomach as he leans in and starts eating Sarah's pussy. I can see the instant pleasure on her face which is followed by a moan of pure pleasure. "Mmh fuck." she screams, but Marco has barely started.

Marco starts to bring his hand down and introduces his hand to Sarah's tight pussy. This makes it intense for her as she quickly reaches out her arms and squeezes the bed she's on as if she's going to fall. The duvet starts to crumple up as she squeezes it harder matched well with her screams of ecstacy. Marco begins to pick up the pace of finger fucking her and in no time her body is jolting and spasming, Sarah is cumming on Marcos mouth, moaning loudly, I hope she doesn't have neighbours.

Marco quickly gets up onto the bed and gets on top of her. He kisses her neck gently as she reaches her arms up to his shoulder blades. A feint "Please... Fuck me" from Sarah in-between breaths is heard in the video as Marco begins grabbing her tits and squeezing as they begin kissing eachother. Passionately.

Sarah takes initiative in progressing this as her hand can be seen reaching down to Marco's cock, slowly she strokes it. She places it closer to her pussy, angling it and rubbing it against herself. She adjusts her hips and begins panting as the tip of his dick enters her dripping wet pussy. Slowly Marco thrusts his hips resulting in Sarah letting a moan slip from her lips.

Marco slides his big rock hard cock in and out of my girlfriend as I can't help but masturbate to the sight of Sarah in ecstasy. She moans in absolute pleasure as if she hasn't been fucked like that before. Marco energetically picks up the pace, firing his hips towards my desperate girlfriend. Minutes pass of Sarah spreading her legs wide, welcoming Marco's large dick.

Eventually Marco pulls his dick out of her and lays on the bed. Sarah instinctively from her experiences knows what he wants. She climbs on top of him, and starts to lower her well-rounded ass onto his big dick as she moans in pleasure. The camera is set up perfectly for me to see her ass as she begins bouncing on his visibly hard and wet cock, and as she lowers herself, I see every jiggle as their bodies connect.

My girlfriend is fucking Marco with more energy than what I receive, however, as she cums, her legs begin to tire. Marco thankfully notices this and doesn't disappoint as he begins holding her ass up and begins to thrust his dick inside, sliding in and out with pace. Sarah screams "I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your big cock."

At that moment I can't take it anymore and I cum all over myself, feeling how alone I am as I watch the video of my girlfriend getting plowed.

The video hasn't finished and I immediately feel embarrassed but still aroused as I can't take my eyes off of what Marco is doing to the love of my life. Sarah enjoying every inch of it as she screams. I can't help but become erect again.

The video continues as Marco grips her hips as he is thrusting inside her. Her continued screams fill my dark room. Marco begins to pant heavily in the video. I know what is coming but I hope Sarah has some sense as she's not on birth control. Marco slows his thrusts as he's reaching his climax, however, Sarah leans her body over his and begins kissing him passionately, whispering something inaudible in the video.

Sarah begins to meet his thrusts as she moans deeply, pushing his cock deep inside her. Marco's breaths become more frequent and louder. "Please don't cum inside my girlfriend" I think to myself as the lust in my mind protests. I see Marco's legs slowly lose energy as he grunts louder and louder, to my surprise Sarah screams in pleasure as she mutters "Yes! Yes! Cum inside my pussy!" as Sarah slams her ass against his dick, not letting him leave if he tried.

Just like that I begin to see Marco's dick jitter as I can only assume he is filling my girlfriend with his Italian seed. He pants out "Fuck..." alongside breaths of the Italian language. My girlfriend on top of him, isn't letting a drop of his cum escape her as she pants, bouncing slowly on top, milking the cum out of him. She lays on top of him for a couple of seconds as they catch their breathe.

Sarah gets off his cock and kisses him on the lips, whispering something once more. She walks towards the camera exposing the cum slowly dripping out of her pussy and the video ends as she reaches over the camera. Wow.

I exit the video and see Sarah has sent a few more messages before letting me respond. "Fuck", followed with "Watching that back was so hot.", and one final message of "I'm going to fuck him tomorrow."

I have seemed to have lost my say in the matter, but my dick agreed with her decision to fuck again. I replied with my compliments on how sexy she was, followed with my begging for her to film tomorrow, "I'm going to make him cum inside again" she replies. I respond with a video of me ejaculating once more over my own stomach and hands.