All Comments on 'GF on Holiday'

by Loverswrite

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

They do need to have the discussion about birth control

Nasty56Nasty567 months ago

Well that would put an end to any relationship!

PolpolpPolpolp7 months ago

Another Bad cuck story, nothing New , poor writing, wimp boyfriend

deadonedeadone7 months ago

@ lc69hunter what birth control, that is the idea with these stories. She has fucks 1,000 guys, has ten kids (all from different guys), and he sits at home taking care of the kids. Hell, she should make pornos that she gives to all of his friends as gifts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If that is the end of the story you received 2 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This read like a rough, rough draft. It needs to be polished with a lot more "showing" versus "telling." Yes, too much exposition kills a story, especially one that needs frisson or emotional dumps to reach the reader. This one fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At this pace this poor LW category is going to reach the 1 billion fetish-cuck tales very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Always astounded by the comments on Loving Wives stories-which is practically the wives/girlfriends having sex outside the relationship-that hate on the author/authoress that there was sex outside the relationship.

1 there’s nothing to say the story is non-fiction

2 your in the category where this kind of thing happens all the time

3 unless it’s constructive criticism why not follow the old adage, if you have nothing good to say say nothing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It always amazes me when an author has a girlfriend story he thinks fits in the LW section. Dumb

LoverswriteLoverswrite7 months agoAuthor

I want to address the comments - @nasty56 - I agree it would very likely put an end to a lot of relationships, however, me and Sarah (fake name for anonymity) explore our sexual relationship through these sorts of encounters, she lives out her sexual desires of feeling wanted by many people and I love to see her pleasured, win win and it’s worked so far, brought us closer.

And @polpolp - I like to use this site to document our stories, I keep the writing as real to memory as possible, admittedly I’m not a professional writer but I write these stories on here for us to read back on and enjoy. And as addressed in above personally I don’t see it as me being wimpy, it’s more a way for us to explore fantasies

And yes @lc69hunter we have had a lot of close calls and are too young dumb and broke for children at the moment so it’s definitely something we need to be careful of. Sometimes the moment takes over

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This: [My girlfriend Sarah (23f) and I (24m) have been together for almost 3 years now. We have discussed and even introduced other guys into our sex life (I'm straight but love to hear that she is having fun). You can read about our first experience on my page - "GFs first threesome"- occurring a couple of months ago.}

-

Stop it, stop it, stop it. Stop. This is NOT Reddit. This isn't a story. If you cannot write a story without replicating a silly post from an Internet echo chamber, then avail yourself of some of the hundreds of thousands of writing self-help resources, such as books, websites, podcasts, pamphlets, magazine articles, videos, workshops, seminars, and classes to help you write an actual story.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

OP wrote: "...admittedly I’m not a professional writer....". With a few noble and notable exceptions, no one on this site is a professional; that's not a defense. Most are striving amateurs. What you published is the cross between a web post and an old "Readers' Letters'" both of which people come here not to read. Try this: strive to be a decent amateur writer. You can turn a phrase, but you need to learn to tell us a story. You avoid the number 1 failing of amateur writers, which is failing to "show, not tell," and the number 2 pitfall, which is overwriting and astounding us with your knowledge of gun pr0n, wine, spirits, cars, or entomology. Okay, I made up that last one, but you get my drift. Where you failed was stepping into the third habitual problem with amateur writing, and that's giving us vague characters, which are pretty much unlikable. Part of the reason we do or do not (as per your intent) like or dislike them is because they're 2D cut-outs.

-

Create characters, tell us a story with an actual plot, and make it hot/sexy/interesting/suspenseful. Vignettes or scenes are a waste of our time. YouTube is an excellent source for short story writing, especially the nuts and bolts of the same. Remember that the best writers on the planet cannot write crap and make it entertaining, but some marginal writers can hammer out a good tale. Now, make us proud, OP!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An older former coworker married with no kids would travel three times a year and hit many countries in Europe as well as all over US. They would do whatever came their way as in swinging, swapping individual hookups and even sex clubs. He said it’s a crazy feeling the first time you are fucking a beautiful woman as you watch your wife for the first time grt triple teamed in the craziest porno fucking. Same guy who in Amsterdam let his wife get bidded on and won by three French soldiers. They took great pleasure in dominating her sexually all night . He said they had her ass so much it was dilated for the whole next day . In French they wrote in red lipstick above her ass American whore. She definitely got more men but he alway had his turns and he was a serial cheater back home. My guess is she was as well but they were supposed to never , only when away. Another quick one in DR six friends were gangbanging three women from Germany away without their husbands. They had pics and videos. Crazy shit .

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Cuck stays home while whorewife plays.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

This relationship is doomed.

Not that it's a good thing they've had 3somes together, which is a whole separate issue, but she felt "out of sight, out of mind" and had an encounter with another man WITHOUT checking to see how her fiance felt. Then she TOLD - not asked if it was OK - him she was going to do it again !

If he doesn't get a pre-nup that specifies when and how they can play with others, he will either wind up divorced or wearing a cock cage, licking cum from other men out of her !

Melancholy033Melancholy0335 months ago

Impressive winning 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous