GHEHT Ch. 07

Story Info
Kian and Denise figure each other out, FM.
1.9k words
4.71
786
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went through the atmosphere, through the very high clouds and all of a sudden she could see green tree tops. She moved her finger to the right and the Earth moved too. She kept moving her finger, trying to find a town an ocean anything that could tell her where she was. But she was too close. Trees were followed by more trees and she couldn't make the image smaller. She couldn't go back.

She put the slimline on the bed next to her and rolled on her side to look at it. She touched the screen again and she was on the forest floor. She looked at the top of the screen at the birds flying back and forth. She looked down and saw a squirrel running around gathering nuts. The sounds of the forest were so peaceful, she could stare at this forever.

She heard the unmistakable call of an eagle and she looked up to see the bird swooping in, it's wings tucked back, looking like a missile, she watched it get closer and closer and at the last moment it threw it's feet forward and spread it's wings.

The great birds wings almost touched the screen as it turned and flapped it's wings using the momentum to gain height, the squirrel was tightly clenched between it's talons.

She turned the slimline over on the bed. She knew she would never see an eagle again. A single tear flowed from her eye and onto the bed, followed by another. She'd been telling herself this was one big adventure. As if she would tell the story of her being kidnapped by aliens to her grandchildren one day.

Like a child she curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.

Kian was a little drunk when he returned, he landed the craft too close to the wall in the landing dock and no matter how he turned he kept setting wall alarms off. With his ears ringing he landed outside on the ground and then walked into the building. The auto function had already turned off the alarms. Kian and Tyrl had celebrated a little with their friends. Somewhere in the middle of this, Tyrl had taken him aside to talk about her.

"You got promoted, she didn't."

"So?"

"So moving along with YOUR life..." He said pointedly.

"She means nothing to me."

"Oh yes, you got all pissed off because she's not on the screen anymore."

"OK. She hurt me. I'm still pissed. I loved her for Honor's sake, she was my fucking Mate!"

"I know this Kian. Do you realize she's over you?"

"She was over me long before she left."

"So enlighten me why you still have skin in the game when I hear there's a new Mate at home?"

"I..... I.... Fuck. I just wanted sex, so I went looking and found her, I was going to take her as a sex slave but I.... I think I like her."

"Dear Glory. I'll admit it's a little fast from slave to Mate but you're supposed to love your Mate. Or are you still talking about Kyra?"

"No! Please! Her name is Denise."

"We're getting somewhere," He looked up at the ceiling and added sincerely "Thank you Glory."

Kian looked at him and shook his head.

"Tell me more,  like how much you like Denise? Yes?"

They locked eyes like a pair of bulls and kept them locked until Kian was bumped so hard from behind he had to stop himself from flying into Tyrl.

"Asshole." Tyrl shouted, but he went unheard by the butthole.

With his hands on Tyrl's shoulders Kian looked at him.

"I like Denise, a lot." He admitted and let the veil slip from his eyes for a moment for Tyrl to see.

"Oh." He said understanding the look in Kian's eyes, "She's not Kyra. You think she'll burn you like Kyra?"

Kian shrugged in reply.

"I don't think so. Go home and tell her. I think you're in for a surprise."

To his utter astonishment, Kian turned away, turned back, waved goodbye and then left the party. Tyrl looked at the ceiling meaningfully again.

Kian wasn't so drunk that he no longer knew where his quarters were. He came to the airlock and knew the thing would jab him sober. He stepped in and the robot voice told him there was alcohol in his body which would be removed now. Kian planted his feet and a needle injected his right shoulder.

There was an extreme pain that spread out from his shoulder rapidly, quickly reaching his head then his fingers and toes. Kian screwed up his face but made no sound. Then the pain subsided just as quickly and when it was gone, the robot scanned him again and declared that the alcohol had been removed and opened the airlock.

He walked up to his quarters and through the door which closed behind him and then stood there for a few seconds listening for any sounds.

He entered the bedroom to find Denise asleep with the slimline next to her. As he picked it up he looked at the display, it was a place with green and brown and a blue sky, he touched the screen and made the image smaller, then he saw the planet and above it was written Vogt. She was looking at her home. It did seem very peaceful, not like any territory in Stygiopia.

He undressed and got another covering for the bed not wanting to wake her up. He crept into bed as softly as he could and then lay there feeling her warm body next to him and a familiar tugging at his heart.

Denise was dreaming about walking in the forest. She could feel the damp ground under her feet and was brushing by sapling leaves as she made her way like some ethereal creature. While she was walking she heard someone snoring, the sound didn't fit the picture and she decided to find out where it came from. She surfaced groggily from her dream and found Kian on his back next to her, softly snoring.

Her heart gave a little leap of happiness to see him again but she did not move. She studied his profile for a few minutes and then her bladder decided she may as well empty it seeing as she was awake.

Carefully she crawled over him, not touching him, not wanting to wake him and took herself to the bathroom and freshened up while she was there.

She returned to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed with her head bowed and her hands in her lap. She didn't think she could like him so much so quickly, but the old saying 'Love at first glance' popped into her head and wouldn't leave.

She berated herself for her emotions, she wasn't his wife, he didn't want another wife, she was his sex slave and child breeder. Nothing more.

Kian woke up to find Denise sitting next to him on the edge of the bed, deep in thought.

"I tried not to wake you." He said softly, she jumped anyway.

"I... So did I, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She said.

"You didn't." He said and she gave him a look.

"I need to get liquid to drink, I was a bit drunk earlier." He said as he threw off the cover and rolled out of bed on the other side. Coming back she was still sitting where she had been. Kian threw caution to the winds.

He kneeled before her and gently took her her hands in his. Then he brought them slowly to his mouth and lightly kissed them, one by one.

She said nothing but sucked in her breath in surprise.

He ran his splayed fingers firmly up her legs and then around her hips. Caressing her back with his fingertips. He started to kiss her legs so lightly and so gently it felt like the touch of a feather, he moved further and further up her legs until he softly kissed her pussy.

There was another surprised breath and her breathing was faster now, she had buried her hands in his hair. She felt desire like a living thing inside her, electrifying her.

She opened her legs for him and lay back on the bed, her breath already rasping, she wanted him, needed him, ached for him.

He brought his hands back down her legs and lifted her legs up and wide open with her ankles near her backside. He let the weight of his arms hold her legs open.

He kissed and licked her pussy and let his tongue tease her clit, her breathing became faster and the muscles in her cunt flapped the lips open. He stuck his tongue in her pussy and tickled her rough spot and she moaned.

He knew she wanted his cock there. He went back to her clit and sucked it into his mouth and then let it pop out. She moaned even louder and started to lift her hips from the bed.

He kicked and sucked her clit faster and he could feel the muscles in her legs tremble in inticipation, he sucked faster and harder and she moaned as if she was in pain. Now her cunt was throbbing and he could feel it pulse on his chin, he sucked more vigorously, she began to beg...

"Please...."

"Please!"

He sucked her clit hard and tickled with his tongue at the same time and did not stop.

She screamed as she orgasmed and squirted fluid down his neck and onto his chest. Still he did not stop and still she screamed as her orgasm came over and over.

Suddenly it was over and she jerked back on the bed with her hands between her legs and her knees holding her legs tight together. She was mewling like a kitten now.

He stood back up and put his knees on the bed, reaching over to her. He slipped an arm between her knees and opened her legs again. She let him splay her pussy for him to look at.

He came closer, a drop of sweat already running down one side of his jaw. His mammoth cock was swollen and red and his front cock was peeking out.

He lay between her legs and kisses her mouth, softly at first, then with more urgency. She kissed back and their tongues danced with each other, she felt his hand on her breast and felt him rolling her nipple, she could feel the milk drip out and her cunt clench tightly. Her breathing became as ragged as his.

She couldn't get the picture of his cocks out of her mind, she didn't know why two would turn her on so bad but she desperately wanted them in every hole she had, she shouted as he thrust into her. It was as wonderful and delicious as she thought it would be.

He was so big and he filled her cunt to stretching point, it felt so good and then she felt the second cock deep inside her thrusting against her cervix. She wanted to suck that cock. He thrust again and again and she kept moaning and jerking and all this was attached to heart somehow because her chest felt like bursting and felt warm with love and desire crashing together.

She came first again and screamed her way through it begging him to tear her open for more and then she could feel his second cock spurting deep inside her and his huge head form an unmovable ball with even more cum that he spurted inside her as he pulled out with a loud pop.

"Noooooooo..." She could barely shout, she was out of breath.

"Ahh..." Kian moaned as he fell on the bed next to her.