Ghost 01 - It's Weird Being Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What has my naughty girl been doing?"

I loved a bit of role-play now and then and as he had watched me getting fisted on the train; he knew at least some of what I had done.

"I sucked a cock Daddy," I lisped and was rewarded with another slap but harder. "And while I sucked his cock another man fucked me." This time he bought his hand down sharply a couple of times making me yelp but I could feel my pussy getting wet. Putting my hand between my legs I started to rub my clit and slide a finger between my lips and inside.

"What are you doing you harlot," he roared, "are you pleasuring yourself like a common slut?"

I wasn't quite sure if he was still play-acting or not but his cock was as hard as steel. Deciding to push a little further and see what happens I said, "Yes Daddy my poor foo-foo is sore," giving my pussy a childish name, "A woman put her hand in there."

"I see," he said, "Then daddy had better not put his fat cock in there."

I held my breath hoping he would suggest what I wanted and to my joy, he slapped my ass before leaving his hand on my cheek with his last slap. He moved his finger to between my crack and moved it down until it rested on my anal opening. "Maybe daddy should put his cock in your bum."

"Oh no Daddy it wouldn't fit and I am a virgin there."

Both statements were total lies as he wasn't that big and me and Jamie would enjoy anal a couple of times a month.

Standing up he stood behind me and pushed a finger into my ass. I looked straight into the faces of a middle-aged couple who were pointing at the window display. What it felt like was that they were pointing at me and that made me feel even hotter.

Percy had removed his finger and was pressing his cock against my sphincter. He had gathered some juices from my pussy which helped a little with lubrication but it was still tight.

I felt his hand come down hard on my ass a couple of times in quick succession, "Relax girl, daddy's cock is going in your bum sooner or later."

I felt the head slip inside and stifling my moan of pleasure I cried out, "Oh Daddy it hurts so much, please stop."

Both of us knew he wasn't going to stop as he pushed deeper until I could feel his belly close to my ass.

The thing about anal sex is it brings out my inner slut. I remember the first time me and Jamie did anal, afterwards he said he was surprised at the words that came out of my mouth. I explained that it was like a red mist of lust, and I could feel that mist descending.

Trying to keep the role-play going, "Oh yes Daddy fuck your baby girl's slutty ass. Make me scream like the slut whore I am."

Whether Percy acknowledged the change in me or not I wasn't sure but he dug his fingers into my hips and started to pound my ass. His thrusts were violent and brutal and I was loving every minute of it. With a wild yell, he thrust so hard I thought he would push me off the couch as he spurted into my bowels. The feeling of his out-of-control cumming triggered my climax and my yells joined his.

After we had both finished, he pulled out of my ass and stepped back, "See no mess." To my surprise he was right as normally there would be cum oozing out of my ass for a few hours but there was nothing. He then strode towards the far end of the window, his ass wobbling comically when suddenly he was dressed. Turning he held out his hands like a magician who had just performed a great trick.

Doing the same walk I was dressed and I turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy that was fun." I giggled.

"Yes, it was and I am sure our paths will cross again."

With that, he walked off briskly whistling a happy tune.

When I got to my old flat I cursed as I didn't have my key then laughed at my own stupidity as I walked through the door. The place was pretty much in darkness and I thought to myself that perhaps I was wrong and he was sitting in the dark crying over my picture. Walking into our bedroom I realised just how wrong I was.

There was the blonde slut with her ankles crossed behind his back moaning like a cheap whore as my boyfriend, or is that ex-boyfriend, was fucking the life out of her. I moved around to get a good view and could see the instrument of pleasure sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck Lena I am cumming," he shouted and started to pump his seed into her. I was so annoyed I stuck my finger straight in his ass. I had expected it to go through but for a moment I actually felt his ass grip my finger.

Lena clawed at his back yelling in orgasm but I couldn't get close enough to stick my finger in her ass or I would have. I had hoped to listen to them admitted what they had done but the pair just collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

Ghosts don't sleep but they do slip into a state of, well it's hard to say what but perception seems to stand still while time elapses. It's like a jump from this moment to the next but that jump can take hours.

When I came to Jamie had gone out somewhere, no doubt to arrange my funeral while Lena started to pack up my things. Determined that I wasn't going to stand around and watch my life being dumped in cardboard boxes, and I was certainly not going to my own funeral, I decided to go for a wander. I would leave the pair of them to stew and get back to them later, after all, I had the rest of their lives to get even.

Edited by RF Fast

12