Ghost Gals: Lindsey's Haunting

Story Info
Lindsey meets three horny ghosts in her home.
1k words
4.1
17.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey woke up to noises in her kitchen. She listened and turned on her camera as she recorded the noises. She got up and put her glasses on as she looked at the clock. She was home after filming for her show Ghost Gals and was sound asleep until the noises woke her up.

She crept into the hallway and down stairs. Lindsey came into the kitchen and looked around as she saw no one around. She stood by the counter and recorded the dark kitchen, hoping to capture something on tape. She went to move as something grabbed her silk gown and pulled, startling her. Lindsey spun around and didn't see anything. She continued searching the first floor as the noises went quiet.

She walked into the living room and sat down. Lindsey leaned back and listened as her camera rolled still. She had grabbed a recording device and turned it on to record. Lindsey poured a glass of wine and just sipped as she sat quietly.

"Who is here with me?" She asked then waited as the recorder ran.

"Are you attached to an object here in my house?" she asked.

"What do you want?" Lindsey asked as she heard the floor creak behind her.

Lindsey sat very silent as the floor creaked again. The camera was aimed at her and she knew it would catch anything if it was there. She slowly went to turn around when her hair was pulled back. Her head was yanked backwards as she starred at the ceiling. Lindsey struggled as she felt something slide into her mouth. She felt it and knew it was a ghost dick. It slid back and forth in her mouth as she starred up. Lindsey felt cold hands run up her thighs and nightgown.

She tried to get free as she felt the hands grab her panties and pull them down to her ankles. Lindsey felt the hands sliding back up towards her shaved slit. She put her legs together as tight as she could, but the hands were too strong and kept them open wide. She felt the finger tips sliding up and down her pussy lips as they were ice cold and turning her on very fast. Lindsey moaned as they entered her moist hole and fingered her as her legs stayed open freely.

She sucked and slurped on the ghost dick as she got fingered by a second ghost. She felt her gown straps slide down her shoulders and then down her arms. The gown fell to her stomach and exposed her beautiful breasts. She felt a sticky hand grab her right breast and squeeze it as it teased her hard nipples. Lindsey tried to fight the feelings but she couldn't as she got off to the fingers inside her tight hole. Her mouth was still being penetrated over and over as the ghost dick went deep into her throat.

Her cum flowed from her hole and dripped onto the couch cushion as the fingers continued to bang her tight hole. She felt the fingers remove themselves from her as she felt her legs get shoved wide open as she felt the large head of his penis rub up and down her slit. Lindsey felt it slowly slip into her slick, wet pussy. She closed her eyes as it slid all ten inches into her. The ghost began ramming back and forth fast making her orgasm get closer and closer.

Lindsey felt herself getting off as the large cock made her pussy take it. She was getting fucked fast and deep as the ghosts had their way with the sexy ghost hunter. She felt the cold wads firing into her mouth s she swallowed them. The ghost didn't stop fucking her throat even after getting off. She was getting off again as the cock inside her hole continued to slam deep into her body.

Lindsey was loving the two cocks inside her body. She felt the couch cushions move as her ass was grabbed and her cheeks spread. Her eyes darted around as she felt a third dick tapping on her back door entrance. She felt the cold hands garb her tits as the dick shoved into her tight asshole. Lindsey closed her eyes as a third ghost joined in the fucking and was fucking her tight asshole.

All three holes were getting pounded by the horny ghosts. Lindsey choked down the cum shots that were being shot into her mouth. Her pussy was dripping with cum as the ghost continued slamming in and out of her tight hole. Her ass was taking the enormous cock as the ghost squeezed and teased her firm tits. She had never enjoyed having sex as much as she did at this time.

The couch creaked as she got pounded faster and harder. Her cum spurted out with each thrust, soaking the cushion under her. Her muffled moans filled the dark room as she got off again and again. Lindsey's video camera recorded it all as her ghost gang bang continued. She never thought of three ghosts at once inside her body. She never even had a three some with living people but here she was, all holes getting stuffed as she took it and loved every single moment of it.

After hours of fucking, Lindsey was exhausted. The ghosts continued banging the sexy woman as they grew closer to getting off. Finally it happened, the first was the ghost up inside her ass. It grunted and spewed its cold cum into her tight ass as he squeezed her tits hard. The second was the once inside her pussy. It exploded inside her filling her womb up with its ice cold seed. Then finally the one fucking her mouth. She tried to swallow the cum shots as they came out fast. Cum dripped from her chin and nostrils.

The ghosts pulled their cocks out of her as she smiled and passed out. Lindsey was left on her couch, full of cum and sitting on a cum soaked cushion. Cum oozed from her wet slit and ran down to the cushion. They disappeared and left the sexy ghost hunter alone and satisfied on her couch.