Ghost Gals: Church Investigation

Story Info
Lindsey and Maggie find out about the haunting.
1.9k words
4.18
17.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the attack upon the ghost gals crew, they took a break from ghost hunting. Lindsey decided it was time to get back into it. None of her current crew was ready to go back hunting yet. She went looking for one more to hunt with her as she had a great idea to boost her social media pages. Lindsey wanted to do a live ghost hunt on several social media sites at the same time. She recruited a long time friend to go with her as she acquired permission to investigate an old church.

Lindsey and Maggie drove out into the country headed to the old church to get some still pictures and video of the area before they did their live investigation. It took about an hour to get to the church. As they drove up the overgrown lane they saw the building ahead, sitting alone and eerie. Maggie got her camera ready as they parked the truck and got out. The weeds and grass were knee high as they got their equipment out of the truck.

“This is it, our comeback!” Lindsey said smiling at the old church.

“Yup, sure is.” Maggie said moving a sucker in her mouth to the other side.

Lindsey walked towards the church and looked at the weathered siding and broken windows. The bell was still in the bell tower, swaying slowly in the breeze. She held her camera and recorded it as she headed towards the door. There was no lock, nothing stopping anyone from going inside the old church.

Maggie used a drone to take aerial videos of the church, she looked at the screen and realized there was a small, old, overgrown cemetery behind the church. She continued recording and once done she put the drone up. She told Lindsey and showed her the cemetery on the video.

Maggie began setting up the cameras as Lindsey headed to check out the old cemetery. Maggie was looking for good spots and walked up the stairs to place a static night vision camera. She aimed a thermal camera down covering the whole downstairs where they used to worship. She walked into an old room and shined her flashlight around. Maggie placed a camera in the corner aimed at the door.

She felt a cold sensation around her and looked around. She picked up the bag and left the room. Maggie looked back in the room and saw nothing but a dark, empty room. She walked down to the next door and opened it up, it was a stair way headed up. She looked upstairs and decided not to go up till Lindsey was with her as she got a negative vibe.

In the back of the building Lindsey walked around recording the old tombstones. She wasn’t informed about the old graveyard and was loving the idea of it being here. She stopped at a stone as she looked at the carving of a demon head with horns, with its snake like tongue sticking out. Lindsey brushed off the dirt and read the name. It just said “Evil lies here” no name, nothing, just those words. She was curious and yet confused. Lindsey continued walking around the cemetery looking at the old headstones.

She got to the end of the cemetery and looked into the woods. She saw a small creek and went towards it. Lindsey wasn’t much of an outdoors person and it showed as she went to check out the creek that she had heard about. She stood on the edge and recorded as her shoes sank into the mud a little bit.

Lindsey had heard rumors of the Satan worshipers using the old church and that’s why she decided to investigate it. They used to dump the dead sacrifices into the creek to decompose and rot. The bodies were left and bones were left, sunk into the ground. She walked along the bank of the creek looking down with her camera. She spotted something and bent down to pick it up, it was stuck in the mud. Lindsey knew it wasn’t a rock or of the woods and dug around it releasing the suction from the mud. She pulled up the human skull and looked at it wide eyed, in shock.

Inside the building, Maggie was setting up the central hub for their investigation. She was in the small room alone when she was bending over and felt something rub across her round ass. She jumped and looked as she used her flashlight to see, but nothing was around her. Maggie shook her head and went back to work.

Maggie heard a loud bang in the main room and ran out to see what it was. She looked around and found it empty, just nothing, but she noticed a door across the room partially open. She walked towards it as she heard a laugh. Maggie was in the middle of the room and stopped as she looked around. She stood in her skin tight black leggings, tight jean mini skirt and low cut tank top showing off her cleavage. Maggie heard a loud bang behind her and spun around as something shoved her backwards. She fell to her ass, losing grip of her flashlight as it spun around. She went to reach for it but something grabbed her hair and pulled her forward.

Maggie went to let out a scream as her mouth was forced over a large cock. She struggled as she was slid back and forth on the ice cold dick. Maggie didn’t know who or what it was but her cameras were recording it all. She felt hands come from behind her and grab her D cups. They were ice cold, making her nipples erect. Maggie sucked the cock as hands felt her tits and squeezed them. They slid down her cleavage and under her bra. She felt the ice cold hands pinch and pull her nipples as she began to get turned on.

Her tank top was pulled down exposing her tits as the hands continued to tease her sensitive nipples. Maggie felt herself growing moist from the tit teasing. She was sliding back and forth fast on the cock as the hands continued to pleasure her breasts. She felt herself enjoying the feelings as the cock in hr mouth shot its cold cum into her mouth, she swallowed and was released. She was pulled to her back by the hands on her tits.

Maggie’s legs opened as her mini skirt rode up to her waist. Her thin leggings were torn exposing her pink thong that was wet with excitement. She felt ice cold lips on her pussy as a tongue licked it. She let out a yelp as the lips began sucking and the tongue began rolling around her hole. Maggie felt another cock slide into her mouth from the other ghost as it began humping her face and teasing her big tits. She was loving it all as her pussy and mouth got pleasured.

She was getting off as the mouth sucked her cum out of her slit. Maggie was getting fucked by two ghosts as the cameras caught it all. The lips moved and a large cock began ramming in and out of her tight hole. She moaned as it felt so good. Her cum spurted out as it slid in and out of her. Maggie was loving the sex as the ghosts enjoyed fucking her thirty year old body.

Maggie was growing weak as they continued to pound her holes. Her eyes grew heavy as her exhaustion took its toll. She felt the ice cold cum getting sprayed into her pussy as she once again swallowed the cold cum. The cocks pulled out of her leaving her on the floor exposed and full of their cum. She had a smile on her face as her cum oozed out of her pussy. They laughed as they went for Lindsey.

Down at the creek Lindsey had put the skull back and moved down the bank. She found more human bones and evidence of human sacrifice. She recorded it all as the two ghosts found her and smiled at her tight jeans showing her nice round ass. Lindsey stopped and squatted down to pick up an old necklace half buried in the dirt.

Her jeans tightened around her ass as her thong revealed itself a little bit enticing the two ghosts. She put her camera down and looked at the gold necklace with a pentagram on it. It was old and she knew it had something to do with the church’s history. She felt the air around her grow colder. She looked around realizing something was there. Lindsey pulled out a recorder to try to get an EVP.

“Is there someone here with me?” She asked. “If so are you one of the people disposed of in the creek from a sacrifice?”

All of the sudden Lindsey was shoved forward and onto all fours as the recorder continued recording. She went to say something as she felt a cock force its way into her mouth. She struggled as it began sliding back and forth, fucking her beautiful face. Her screams and cries for help was muffled as the ghost fucked her mouth fast.

She struggled as her tight jeans were yanked down exposing her nice ass cheeks and little thong. Lindsey fought as she felt hands on her ass cheeks squeezing and pulling them apart. She somehow got away and got up to her feet. Lindsey ran out of the woods as they chased after her nice ass. Her tits bounced as she ran screaming for Maggie. She hit a tombstone and was instantly stopped by the stone. The ghost didn’t stop and slammed into her tight hole. She let out a startled yelp as her face was taken and fucked again as her hole began getting fucked. Her pussy grew wet as the large dick rammed in and out of her. She felt cold hands squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Lindsey moaned as her pussy once again got ghost fucked. She was loving it as her cum flowed and dripped to the ground. Her slit was getting stuffed by the ice cold cock and she was loving the feeling as it slammed deep into her body.

Lindsey was fucked for almost an hour. Her pussy and mouth used as cock pleasuring holes. She grew weak as she was bent over the old tombstone getting rammed faster and faster. Spit dripped from her chin as she continued getting face fucked. Her cum dripped to the ground making a wet puddle between her open legs. Her muffled moans slowly faded as she grew too exhausted to go on. She felt the attackers getting off inside her body as she swallowed the cum. Her pussy was filled with ice cold cum making the swollen lips feel better. They released their grip from the sexy ghost gal host.

Lindsey was left unconscious and bent over the tombstone. Maggie found her later on and they gathered them selves and did the live show. Both women had their permission granted to investigate by the two ghosts. Maggie and Lindsey was hoping to be visited yet again by the ghosts during the investigation. They enjoyed the ghost encounter, Lindsey was beginning to love the ghost sex he was having at their investigations.