Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 02

Story Info
Trapped in the tomb Izel takes advantage of Asana.
2.1k words
4.65
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
896 Followers

This story is the third and last of the Elsa - Tomb Raider series. The first of the series is "A Promise by Moonlight", and the second is "Trapping the Raider". As in the other stories, Elsa's curiosity and passionate nature get her into trouble, but Professor Ken Connors and love of her life is always there to protect her.

This is a new genre for me, and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Sci-Fi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story is the last of the Elsa -- Tomb Raider Series.

Ghost in the Tomb

Chapter 2

Asana ran to the sealed door and banged on it in a vain attempt to change her King's mind. Her voice and pleas never made it outside the door. When she finally broke down and began crying, Izel came to her, but she was having none of that. She screamed, "This is all your fault! If you would have left me alone, I wouldn't be here!"

She tried hitting him, but her tiny fists bounced off the rock-hard muscles of his chest with no effect. He held her tight and began caressing her gorgeous body. At first Asana resisted because she wanted out of this chamber, but her fantasies of Izel's powerful body making love to her weakened her struggle. Soon she turned in his arms presenting her lips for a kiss.

Izel took full advantage of her lips and kissed her with his tongue possessing her mouth. He sucked the air from her lungs leaving her light-headed and dizzy, but the passion only grew stronger. Izel picked her up from the floor and easily carried her to the altar at the top of the chamber. He softly placed her on the altar and once again kissed her pouting lips leaving her breathless, pleading for more. His hands wandered over her succulent curves as his lips kissed down her neck.

Asana arched her back presenting her body to his wandering, insistent hands, but suddenly he was gone. She looked at him through lust glazed eyes and saw him searching the room for something. Her eyes begged him to come back, and her whimpers cajoled him to take her. Then he returned to the altar with four leather strips in his hands.

He gazed at her trembling form and tied each limb to a corner of the altar until she was naked and spread eagle on the altar. He gazed down at her and looked into those eyes full of lust and a longing for him to take her. He cupped her face in his hand, she responded by rubbing her face into his hand. Then he leaned over and began to nibble on her lips softly and sensuously. Then suddenly he thrust his tongue in her mouth claiming her mouth as his. Asana gasped and moaned as she gave herself to him and she responded to Izel's possession of her. Years of pent-up longing and passion came pouring out of her as he began to slowly stake his claim to every part of her sensuous body.

He sucked and nibbled on her neck and ears, then moving to her breasts where he aggressively nipped and bit her breasts. He moved to her nipples leaving tiny red marks as he claimed her outstanding breasts as his. Asana was responding by pushing her body into his aggressive attack, demanding he claim her and take her as his. She wanted him to take her; she wanted to give herself completely to her lover. Asana felt the euphoria and the freedom of releasing control of her body to Izel.

Izel continued moving down her body claiming every part of her licking, nipping, biting, and caressing every inch of her ribs, her flat sunken belly, her sensuous navel as he moved on to her hips. He nibbled around her hips and down her right leg, paying special attention to the sensitive areas of the inner thigh, behind the knee and her toes. He moved to the left leg starting with her toes and moving up her leg aiming for her weeping pussy that was thrusting up and down begging for attention.

By the time he reached her pussy, Asana was writhing in ecstasy strapped to a rocket ready to explode the minute he touched her. There was no softness as Izel sucked her entire pussy lips into his mouth and Asana's whole body came off the altar as she exploded into a lust affirming, heart rending and mind-numbing orgasm. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before and all the muscles on her arms and legs were taut and distended as she pulled against the bonds tying her to the altar. The tendons in her arms, legs and the chords in her neck were all distended as she silently screamed her love for her lover.

Izel didn't let up as he sucked her pussy and bit her clit as he continued to claim this woman whose body drove him mad. He continued to drive her orgasm higher and higher as Asana's stomach muscles cramped into tight knots trying to curl her body around the pulsations centering in her pussy. Her whole body began to spasm as Izel refused to relent in his claiming of the woman he desired. Whether it was one long orgasm or multiples chained together, Asana continued floating in a sea of orgasmic rapture.

Izel relented and stop sucking her pussy long enough to kneel between her legs and drive his cock deep into her cunt, claiming the rest of her as his. When he stopped eating her pussy Asana's body fell back to the altar but blasted into a whole new level of orgasm when he drove his hard cock deeply into her quim. Asana screamed with passion as the ecstasy overrode all of her bodily functions. All she could feel was the rapture as her lover claimed her and drove her to heights of bliss she had never known.

Asana's whole body was quivering and shaking with spastic movements as Izel drove deep into her, stretching her, filling her as he drove deep into her pussy. As he continued to pound inside her, Izel's passionate madness continued at a merciless pace. Asana couldn't respond because her whole body was still shaking so hard even her teeth were chattering.

Her orgasms piled on top of climaxes and still Izel continued to drive her unforgiving rapture to new heights. Asana was lost in the blissful agony of non-stop orgasms, and they washed over her like a tsunami, giving no quarter and no forgiveness. Her mind drifted into sub-space where the only thing she knew was the unrelenting rapture of Izel's cock. Her body fought her bonds with athletic, convulsive seizures of pure bliss and all of her muscles were pumped and distended as her body battled the unending ecstasy.

At this point, Asana was overwhelmed with the intensity of pure physical sensations. Wresting away any semblance of self-control, Izel was ripping away the false reality and the mistaken belief that she was a strong, capable, independent-minded woman. The wildly exuberant sensations thundered through her impassioned form, showing her just how vulnerable she is to a man who knew exactly how to handle a woman. She was being inexorably reduced to a drooling, howling mess of quivering flesh.

She started to learn during Izel's unstoppable passion, just how much her body could take. How much she can bend and stretch, to accommodate all the teasing and positions. How orgasms can be continuously wrung from her, even under the most unpleasant and uncomfortable duress. She was kept in the torch-light, to encourage docility and increase her dependence on her powerful, lover. It made her lean into her warrior lover and strain to feel his commands, delivering demands and orders.

Now she's near the end of her rope, he judges. Her lovely form was finally subsiding from the relentless orgasms that wracked her body during their session. He can feel the muscles in her body finally giving up their tenseness as she turns limp from exhaustion, her head lolling back against the altar. The frenzied seizure and shuddering of her body were finally tapering off into the occasional shiver, a fine trembling that made her breasts quiver in exhaustion and still rampant passion.

"There you go," he murmurs, inside his head. "Give it up, my beauty."

She's quieted down at last, only whimpering a little as he moved his cock inside her cunt, teasing out another orgasm. The climaxes are coming slower now, but he's patient, and experienced. It'll be like this every time for her from now on. She is experiencing the extreme pain of forced orgasms, or the other end of the spectrum relentless teasing and edging. She'll swing back and forth between those two ends, a helpless pendulum until he can hopefully reach his orgasm. He thought he had an eternity to tease, take and wring ever last ounce of passion from this magnificent body.

Izel liked to think about how, right at this moment, she's wishing he would stop. She's thinking she can't possibly come again, that she doesn't want to come again. Another climax is too painful.

And yet, the next time she'll wish the opposite. She'll beg the gods to let her climax. She might even remember this very moment, when she was experiencing all these painful orgasms, and she wished that they would end. She'd probably be cursing herself for thinking it.

Izel knows that this is the first step in this journey to get her to the point where she accepted everything that her Master might want to do to her. To cum or not to cum. It was never going to be up to her, and there was no point wishing for one outcome or the other. She just had to surrender to her fate. They had an eternity as Master and his submissive sex slave.

He sinks his cock into her convulsing sex again. She lies beneath him, still and quiet, just breathing out of her nose in unsteady breaths, as he thrusts inside her. No fight left in her, not today. He twists her sweet nipples, and she moans as another climax ripples through her body.

Izel fucks her cunt, deep and hard, until he hoped he could cum, but nothing is rising in him, and he decides to try something else, her tight ass. Then he pulls out of her pussy and pushes his dick into her tight virgin ass, already soaked and ready. She jerks a little at that, tensing a bit.

Izel clicks his tongue and repeats silently, "Hush, beauty. Just take it. Just accept this. I want to cum in your gorgeous ass, Beauty, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Two, three pumps, and he pounds inside the clutch of that dark, tight channel. Asana whimpers as another unending series of countless orgasms contorted her body. But her muscles are limp and unresponsive as her mind explodes in another form of bliss, one she has never known. Her body can't react anymore, only tremble with weak exhausted reactions. Still, he pounded inside her and the climaxes continued to ripple through her.

Izel wasn't even close to an orgasm, and somehow, he knew he never would be. When the last torch went out, he knew it was a sign the air was running out and his plans for an eternity of taking Asana were for naught. At first, he thought their heaving breaths were from their passionate exertions, but when the torches went out, he knew they were going to die as the air ran out. He pulled his still engorged cock out of Asana, unbound her from the altar, cradled her limp, exhausted body, and then placed her on a bench close to the altar.

Bathed in complete darkness, he knew he had lost his chance to find a way to escape. He had let his aching cock to rule his mind and now they were both doomed to die inside the chamber. His warrior mind wanted to find a way out of here but his time fulfilling his lustful desires on his gorgeous queen had wasted all of his precious escape time.

He heard Asana's labored breathing go silent and he knew she had passed away. He found a wall and slid down until he was sitting gasping his final breaths and then expired, with his cock still engorged.

Oupa99
Oupa99
896 Followers