Ghost of a Chance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ghost brought his skull face closer to Jacko's and grumbled, "There are always exceptions to the rule." He then nodded to Ghoul, who strolled over and took his place gripping Jacko's suit.

"Remember that 'pain' I mentioned earlier?"

With her free hand, she reached down and grabbed his crotch. Jacko let out a shriek as tiny sparks fired from Ghoul's fingertips. She was dying to try out her new toy, a low powered stun gun with the tips wired through her insulated gloves. All she had to do was touch the tip of her pinkie to her palm and, once the metal nubs came into contact to complete the circuit... ZAP! Not powerful enough to render anyone unconscious, but just the right amount of sting to 'get the point across'.

And Ghoul was definitely making her point with Jacko, sending electric pain through his scrotum.

"I like the way this works," growled Ghoul, flexing her fingers once she let go of the scumbag's balls, "Do I have your attention now?"

Jacko, whimpering and clutching at his groin, shrank away from Ghoul as she brought her hand up to his face.

"Okay, let's go," Ghost called out.

While Ghoul was busy 'stimulating' Jacko... her way, he was busy picking up lowlifes off the floor and piling their bodies onto the table. Finished, he waltzed over to the dueling pair and grabbed Jacko by his shoulder.

"Up on the table," he ordered. Jacko climbed onto the only available space there was, leaning on one of his sleeping goons and trying to find the pair in the dark once they let go of him and couldn't.

Ghost nodded to Ghoul, "Ready?"

The heroes pulled two gun-like devices from their belts and clicked them on. Ghost opened the skylight with his baton, then aimed his 'gun' at the opening, Ghoul mimicking his actions. What little light was let in from the outside finally allowed Jacko to see and get his bearings. All three of his hired bozos were lying next to him on the table, bloodied and out cold.

The devices the heroes used were grappler guns, each with a powerful magnet at the grappling end and hooked to a thin wire stored on a small reel. CO2 cartridges fired the magnets, trailing the tow lines behind them, then another gas blast would fire the reel in reverse, reeling in whatever was hanging onto the other end for about fifty feet, give or take a yard. Once the grappler's butt end touched the barrel or a button was pressed to cut off the battery power in the gun's grip, the magnets would lose power and disengage. They were good for ten shots total, and both of the heroes practiced with them for days, getting the hang of it and having fun at the same time.

They fired and the lines were played out, a dull clink sounding after a second. Ghoul reeled herself up and out of the room and steadied herself once her feet found solid purchase on the roof. Ghost did the same, but before he left he yanked the light fixture down and pulled the wires through the crumbling ceiling plaster.

"You know, these old buildings are really unsafe," he croaked out at Jacko, "You should be careful; you never know when an accident might happen."

Ghost reeled himself out of the dark room, dropping the broken light before he was through the skylight and heard it clatter onto the floor.

The floor covered in sprinkler water.

Jacko yelped in fright when sparks started flying out from the bare wires of the fixture once they made contact with the wet floor, casting an eerie 'strobe light' glow around the room.

Ghost and Ghoul could still hear Jacko crying out for help as they lowered themselves to the ground. Reeling in their tow lines and clamping the grapplers back onto their belts, they headed for the car. But Ghoul stopped them when they reached the front, and slipped her arms around her partner.

He hugged her back and whispered, "Are you alright?"

Ghoul nodded into his shoulder, "I am now," She took off her mask, Ghost doing the same, and, "I knew you'd find me; I knew you'd come for me."

They embraced each other and passionately kissed.

Tom broke their hug and looked around, seeing no one, "Let's go home."

"What about...?" Brenda tilted her head towards the building.

"Oh, somebody's bound to find him... eventually," he grinned back at her.

The duo removed the top part of the disguises and took off their rings shimmering into view, jumping into the car and driving away leaving the echoes of cries for help behind them.

***

"Are you feeling better, now?"

Tom sat down next to Brenda, reclining on the couch and sipping coffee as the morning sun started creeping through the window blinds.

"I'm alright, Tom; honest." She reached up and caressed his cheek, "It was scary, but I knew it would be all right in the end. I knew you'd be there for me."

"And I always will," he said warmly, matching her gesture with a loving touch of his hand to her face and kissing her. But he sat back and got serious with her, "This is what I've been afraid of. This is why I didn't want you in on this sort of thing. If something happens to you..."

Brenda pressed her fingers to his lips and retorted, "Tom, you knew something like this was going to happen sooner or later. Now that it has, we'll know what to do next time."

Tom got up off the couch and started pacing, "I'm not so sure there should be a 'next time'.

Brenda sat up, "We've had this conversation already."

"I know," Tom threw over his shoulder, "but this isn't a game anymore; they've upped the ante on us. You know those idiots aren't going to keep quiet about it. They've found a weak spot they can exploit..."

"...and so did we," Brenda countered, getting off the sofa and facing him, "Anything those guys come up with we can find a way around. You did it when you smashed the light."

"That was a guess."

"But a good one. Jacko said his 'steam' trick was a guess, too."

Tom scratched at his head, "I still can't figure out how that worked. We should've been blinded in the dark like they were. It must be something the power field is doing, maybe amplifying light so we... but there wasn't any light to amplify... or was there? I remember something in school about light waves that can't be seen, like ultraviolet and infrared light. Maybe the fields concentrated that kind of..."

Brenda drew nearer and hugged Tom, "You're going to give yourself a headache over thinking this."

Tom smirked and decided to let it go for now, and cradled her face in his palm, "Yeah, probably... it's just... I came close to losing you, and..." But Brenda cut him off.

"Listen to me. We've done some good things for this city. We've helped a lot of people and showed them that their situation isn't as hopeless as they think. We've shown them that there is someone on their side, willing to help. If we stop now, we'll smash any hope we gave them... and they'll give up." Brenda looked hard into Tom's eyes, "You'd be handing the city over to the types of people you've despised all these years... and you'd hate yourself for it."

"What about the police? You said they were starting to catch on; sooner or later, I know they're going to figure it out somehow."

"But you said they haven't got any clues. All they have are stories, rumors, and a lot of unanswered questions."

Tom smiled sweetly at the love of his life and said, "You know we can't keep doing this forever."

"Who says we have to? We don't have to go out every night; Hell, we haven't been doing that now." Brenda grinned seductively at him and said, "In fact, I don't want to go out and do the 'hero' thing tonight; I want to have some fun."

Tom held her close, rubbing her back, "You're sure you're up to it?"

She nodded, "I'm okay, really. We should go 'peeping'"

"You mean spy on people?" Tom snickered, his eyes wide, "We can't do that; that's not right."

"We made people's clothes vanish; that's like 'peeping', isn't it?"

Tom shrugged, forced to admit that she had a point. "Okay, where do you want to go?"

Brenda grin got wider, "I know the perfect place."

***

There was a flurry of activity happening in the building as most of the young people who lived there had already packed most of their belongings, ready to take off when classes were finished. It was a week before the spring session ended, and the students were relaxing and partying before the time came for them to leave for the summer.

"What is this place?" asked Tom as the pair of invisible (and nude) explorers strolled up the front walkway, the night air warm and pleasant.

"This was my dorm when I attended college," answered Brenda, grinning in anticipation, "It's a little rowdy right now; the kids are going to leave for summer break soon. But if it's the same as I remember it, it's going to be entertaining."

Brenda grabbed Tom's hand and guided him off to the side of the house, passing a few students hanging out along the bushes and passing around a bottle of liquor.

"They invited the guys here to party one last time?"

Brenda shook her head, "It's a co-ed dorm," she whispered back.

"I thought you said you went streaking with just your dorm sisters."

"I did," she replied, smiling passed a blush, "We had a bet with the guys in the house; the girls lost, so we had to strip and run across the quad."

They waited until a pair of students walked out of the side door and quickly slipped in.

"Looks like everyone is in a good mood," said Brenda. Students were walking up and down the hallways, smiling and laughing. Some simply enjoying each other's company, others in various stages of undress and getting tipsy on whatever alcohol was handy, and all were having a good time. Especially the seniors, who got their respective degrees and were celebrating their final year of college, congratulating each other and readying themselves to face the world as accomplished young adults... but not quite yet; now was the time to have one last, big hurrah.

Wearing her 'let's get in trouble' grin, Brenda said, "Let's go take a peek."

The unseen nudes crept down the hall, Tom allowing himself be guided by Brenda since he was unfamiliar with the layout. She stopped a one of the room doors and knelt down.

"We'll start here," she whispered, though she didn't really need to; the noise from the partying students would drown out any conversation between the pair of naked snoopers. "You take the knob; I'll use this," and she pointed at the mail slot affixed in the door's center.

They both touched their respective peeking places and the doorknob and mail slot vanished. Tom and Brenda peered into the holes made by their power field, and were disappointed when all they saw was a dark, empty room.

Brenda rose from her kneeling position and shrugged, "Oh well, there's plenty more rooms to peep," and winked.

The duo carefully picked their way through a collage of drunken students swaying down the hallway as they stopped to peek through doorknob and slot holes. As they made their way down the hall, Tom's eyes lit up when a young co-ed waltzed down the corridor wearing a towel around her wet hair... and nothing else. Brenda raised an eyebrow at the nude girl who entered one of the rooms they had already checked, then smirked at Tom.

"Told you it would be entertaining. We can check out the showers later."

Tom smirked back at her, adjusting the backpack on his shoulders. Brenda frowned at it, "I told you I didn't want to do any of that tonight."

"It's only got our masks, costumes, and a few 'toys' in it, including your glove and my grappler," Tom scolded at the face she was giving him, "You never know what might come up."

"Oh, alright," Brenda sighed, rolling her eyes at him, "but only if we need them; we're suppose to be having fun tonight."

"Okay, okay; I promise," Tom hushed back.

They continued their exploration, still not finding any occupants in the rooms they checked, until they came to the eighth door. Both felt the rush of lust and naughtiness when they spied through the niches in the door.

Kneeling on the bed were two young girls, one a slim blonde and the other a petite but busty Asian gal with long dark hair that reached to her butt. Both were naked and fondling each other; the Asian girl squeezing the blonde's little round ass and the blonde massaging the other one's 'more than a handful' tits. Their kisses were long and passionate, tongues playing and probing while their hands explored every nook and curve of their bodies.

Brenda spied Tom's dick growing at the sight of the horny gals and reached over to stroke it, still keeping the mail slot invisible with her free hand. Tom's free fingers wasted no time slipping down Brenda's thigh and tickling her moist pussy. She bit her lip and breathed harder watching the girls lustfully please each other while Tom was pleasing her.

They watched the blonde lie back on the bed, waiting for her companion to climb on top of her. The brunette crawled up to her friend and turned her body around straddling the blonde's head and parting her partner's thighs. Though it was difficult to hear, the snooping pair heard their muffled giggles.

"Oh, man; I've never done this before," said the Asian girl, "My parents would kill me if they ever found out I did something like this."

"So would mine," the blonde giggled back, "so, we better not let them find out."

With that, the brunette dipped her head down between her friend's legs, the blonde lifting her head to do the same. Both heads started bobbing slightly as they lovingly licked each other, their purring and moaning quietly seeping through the door. Tom and Brenda stared at the horny pair while they continued their own playing; his cock drooling precum on her fist and her pussy wetting down his fingers. All the while, no one that passed by took notice of the fact that a doorknob and a mail slip were missing from one of the doors, being preoccupied with their own fun.

After a few minutes, the Asian girl stopped her oral assault and jumped off her friend, telling her she'd be right back. Tom and Brenda let go of their peeking spots and moved away as the door creaked open. The girl checked the hall, seeing her fellow students in almost the same state of undress as she was and, without bothering to put something on, darted across the hallway and into the door almost across from the one she left. A second or two later, she emerged from her(?) room and, checking again, trotted back to her friend's room, her large boobs bouncing and swaying. Brenda saw a vibrator not very well hidden in her hands as she quickly closed the door, giggling.

"Should we watch some more?" asked Tom, his cock swollen and still oozing.

Brenda shook her head, "Nah, let 'em have their fun. Besides, we've got plenty of other rooms to check out." Grinning, she took his hand and together walked down the hall to the stairwell, leaving the hot and horny gals alone to play.

It was a little livelier on the second floor. Naked and intoxicated students swayed and wobbled down the halls, laughing and groping each other. One guy was running after a gal who was laughing hysterically and trying to get away from the ping-pong paddle he was swatting her bare butt with, the others watching the chase laughing with them. Tom and Brenda smiled at the antics; Brenda saying, "I miss college."

Stopping at another door, the pair knelt down again and 'peeped', and both of their faces dropped in surprise by what they saw.

Two curvaceous girls, both blonde, were on their knees in front of a big, beefy guy sporting a hard on that had to be at least twelve inches long and as thick as one of the gal's wrists.

"Oh, my God," Brenda whispered, her hand darting between her legs, "That's a monster."

"Lucky guy," Tom mumbled back, "Here; you watch." He let go of the door knob and place a finger on the mail slot so Brenda could watch with her hands free. She tugged at her hard nipples as she rubbed at her pussy, watching the two girls kiss and lick at the guy's huge bloated shaft. Tom's dick started twitching at the sight of Brenda's playing, her fingers fluttering over her pussy lips and cupping one of her breasts, the swollen nipple being tweaked between two fingers.

Her breath coming out in pants and hisses, Brenda watched the pair of blondes slather their tongues all over the guy's cock and fondle his balls. The guy arched his body and started moaning, his hips and thighs quivering, as the girls picked up their pace knowing he was going to cum. Brenda started snickering as her fingers danced over her wet cunt; that told Tom she was close to orgasm, too.

Both girls flashed their tongues over the head of the guy's dick as he reared back farther and let out a strained groan. One gal grabbed his balls while the other reached around and squeezed a butt cheek, both panting and waiting in anticipation. His cock jerked and a fountain of sperm leaped out of his pisshole, splattering the girls' faces. Then another blast, and another, the girls moaning for more. After the sixth jet of spunk, little blobs of white dripped out onto their awaiting tongues, the gals quickly lapping them off his dick head and making him whimper and quake.

As the blondes started licking cum off of each other's face, Brenda's body trembled as her own orgasm streaked through her loins, her cum squirts leaving a small puddle on the floor after she calmed down.

Tom helped her to stand and said, "I take it they were having a good time."

Brenda just nodded, not able to keep the grin off her face. She took his hand again and proceeded down the halls, pausing to check a room to make sure it was empty.

"Wait here," she said, and skipped down the hallway, quickly checking out rooms. At the fourth door, Tom's eyes widened when she materialized into view; she had removed her ring and placed it back on her finger without reciting the inscription that would activate the invisibility field. Grinning sheepishly, she shrugged and knocked on the door.

"Come on in, Deb," was the muffled response.

Brenda entered the candle lit room and took in the sight of lustful sex going on.

Three girls, all nude, were on a large bed kissing and feeling each other with hot desire. The redhead in the middle was being kissed and licked all over when she noticed that it wasn't her friend who walked in.

"Oh... hi. Sorry; I thought you were Debra." She said, smiling at the sight of Brenda's curves.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt you guys," she smiled back, sweetly, "I was wondering if you have any extra lube I could borrow."

"Sure, honey," the redhead answered, pointing off to the side at a dresser in the corner. On top were bottles of lotions and what-not, "Take what you need."

"I'll bring it back when I'm done." Brenda grabbed a small bottle of baby oil.

"Don't worry; we've got plenty... ooooh." One of the girls dipped her head down and started licking at her friend's twat also topped with red hair. "But... you can come back and join us after you're done... if you want." The redhead smiled wickedly at Brenda, ogling her yummy curves and licking her lips, as her friends continued their playful tonguing.

"I might just do that," Brenda grinned back, waving the bottle at them, "Thanks." She checked the hall and seeing no one removed her ring and said "Per is vox, lux lucus sinus," slipped the ring back on and vanished from sight, leaving the horny trio to their sex play.

Trotting back to Tom, she pulled his hand and said, "In here." They entered the dark room, a lounge area that was unoccupied, and headed for one of the couches. Brenda poured oil all over Tom's cock, then handed the bottle to him and said, "Lube me up."

"But you're already wet," said Tom, readying the bottle of oil.

"I know," she grinned at him, bending over the couch and spreading her legs, making part of the cushions disappear. She wiggled her butt at him and said, "That's not where I want your cock."