Ghost of a Flea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw hung slack. She squeezed my cock inside her with her well-honed vaginal muscles, one of her favorite gestures of comfort, even as the thing pushed its way inside me, filling me with its impossible length.

"You see," she said, "he's already had me."

Pressed between Catherine and the creature, I could not move, could not protest, as clawed hands circled my thick waist and the malleable cock inside me expanded so that there was no pulling away.

Involuntarily this time, my pelvis ground against Catherine's as the creature began to fuck.

IX

Very shortly, I came, and was held in the thrall of yet another orgasm seemingly without end, limp between the bodies of my lovers. Kate cradled me as the creature fucked my loose anus.

I was immobilized by the continuing waves of pleasure that washed over me, I heard soft little grunting noises, not registering straight away that they were coming from the back of my own throat.

Then the creature slowed, started to withdraw, and I realized it--he--had not come. The bulbous end of him popped loose, a maddeningly sweet pleasure. I found myself wishing it were still in me.

He came round and positioned his trembling cock near my face.

"Come," he insisted.

Unbidden, I reached out, touched it, gripped it with one hand, my fingers scarcely circling half of it. It smelled a mix of anal sex and the creature's own curious scent. My eyes darted to Kate.

"Go on," she encouraged with an aroused smile.

I withdrew from Catherine and propped myself up on one elbow. I glanced at her again. She said nothing, but gestured with her eyes to get on with it.

I put the end of it in my mouth, and, as it had before, it filled me to the depths of my throat. It took only a few experimental pumps of my neck for the creature to fill my belly with his abundant seed.

"Yes, yes, this is good," the creature said, a hint of joy in his rustling voice.

Though my nose and mouth ran wet with mucus, I summoned whatever authority I could.

"Go?"

With a shake of his head, he refused. I realized then that he was looking at Catherine. She, reclining on her elbows, looked back at the creature, unafraid.

I almost forbade it, almost spoke of my displeasure.

Then I saw the look on her face, the crinkle of pure physical joy as the creature mounted her, as her body took leave of its senses, and I understood I had no right. This part was not mine to decree.

I crouched off to the side of the bed, minding that my moist anus did not soil our blankets, and watched the grim and loathsome thing lie upon my lovely Kate and thrust himself between her trembling thighs.

Though the creature's penis was as tremendous as ever, stretching poor Kate's cunt until the lips were red and straining to accommodate its circumference, the creature himself seemed oddly lesser in proportion.

It was not as if Kate had grown. Her body, abundant with flesh though it was, had not increased in the size of its frame. Likewise, the creature did not seem as though he had shrunk, was no less imposing.

Yet there he was, fucking my wife in my bed in the sight of my eyes, not the size of an upright beast, but the size of a man, comfortably circled in the clinging grip of the hapless, gasping Catherine.

Most of what I saw was of the creature, his broad back, his hard buttocks, his powerful legs. I could see Kate's legs, glimpses of her ass and her stretched cunt, the inhuman cock plunging in and in again.

Then the creature paused, plunged ever deeper, and stayed there a moment, and when he began to fuck again, I saw the welling of his cum in the thick brunette hair on Kate's pinkened labia.

Then he began to fuck again, and she yelped, not entirely out of pain, and I felt I had to say something.

"Her nipples," I blurted out.

The creature stopped and looked over his shoulder at me, perhaps annoyed by the interruption. Or perhaps attentive to my meaning.

I sheepishly added, "Stroke the flats. She likes it."

The creature looked down at Catherine, whose expression must have given assent. He drew himself upright, and, as he resumed fucking, he clutched her breasts and circled her broad areolas with his thumbs.

I tried to whisper, "Grind her lovebud with your pubic bone," but God knows what came out. My mouth felt curiously locked and inexpressive.

The creature apparently understood. Catherine groaned a familiar groan of delight, though deeper and more gutteral than I had ever heard. Despite myself, I found myself watching avidly.

She came, and, once more, so did the creature. This time, his withdrew from her, with a slowness that seemed almost tender, and her body made a wet sucking noise. His cock was sodden with his strange cum.

I cared not for the creature, but held Catherine as she came down from her orgasm. To my surprise, she swiftly dozed off, her body splayed and limp, her legs open, displaying her redness in an obscene way.

Her belly,soft and round as it was, had bloated considerably.

Then I looked up at the creature, who was watching us with inscrutable fascination.

"Now," I said, "leave? Please?"

The creature gave a curt no with the shake of his head. I found myself in the odd position of curling up next to Catherine and clinging to her soft body while I attempted to fall asleep under his gaze.

At some point, I was successful, because I awoke in the night, still clinging to Catherine, who was still laid out in an unnatural deep sleep with her legs open.

Such a god damn heavy sleeper.

I also discovered that the creature, in deviation from his typical behavior, had not vanished, but was instead clinging to me from behind, as I clung to Catherine. His snores rattled my teeth.

His cock was not hard, but warm and full, laid in the cleft of my buttocks. It was very difficult to fall back to sleep.

The last time I woke up, I had the feeling that it was the early hours, just before the earliest glimmers of daybreak.

Near to my head, Kate knelt on the bed, her knees apart. The creature embraced her from behind, reaching around her heavy belly, stroking her between her legs. Her face was a mask of breathless delight.

In that moment, he seemed so human. Perhaps in some strange light falling upon his appearance, or perhaps in the mannerism of pleasuring a lover, but he seemed not a beast so much as nearly a man.

X

I was dreaming again. I stood naked upon a hill, on the far side of a particularly lonesome summit. On the shallow slope, there was a small pit, akin to an empty fish pond, across which stood the creature.

Day was breaking. We were bathed in long streaks of warm, orange light, slightly diffused by a cool mist that gathered on my skin.

Through a curtain of ghostly nothingness appeared Catherine, striding silently across the grass to where we were, clad in soft houseshoes and a trailing night garment that just barely preserved her modesty.

Time felt slow. I could hear little but the burbling effect of far-off voices as if heard from underwater. I could only hear clearly at the moment when the creature finally spoke.

"Off with your shirt," he said.

Catherine raised the garment over her head, baring herself to the morning light, the cool air. When she dropped it, it did not fall, so much as vanish. Her belly looked bloated anew.

"Off with your shoes," he said.

She stepped out of the shoes, and, likewise, they were not there. It was almost immediate that I felt that my memory of them was unreliable; I was unsure whether or not she'd simply been nude.

"Into the bed of the pond with you," he said.

His commands were steely, but not brusque, as though he understood that Kate was to be handled with greater care than myself. She did as she was told, curling up in the center of the pit like a sleeping cat.

The creature looked to me.

"Cum," he said.

I found that I was erect, and quite aroused, and, as the creature began to tug at his own engorged member, found myself more aroused still. I, too, did as I was told, and climbed swiftly towards orgasm.

When the creature came, he directed the product of his pleasure upon Catherine's bare body. The first stupendous rope splashed heavily upon her thigh, falling in an intricate lacing on the rolls of her waist.

More and more of the prodigious semen lurched from the fistlike bulb at the end of the creature's cock, which I watched as though entranced while I arrived at my own orgasm. I aimed as the creature did.

God, it felt good. The cum was almost unbidden; spurred on by a heat deep within my core, within my ass, that did not fade, but remained at what seemed a peak that would never end. I was breathtaken.

As the fire raged within my loins, I found that I, too, was producing an amount that could not be accounted for by any spatial physics. Soon, Catherine was nearly enrobed head to toe in dueling semen.

It simply would not end. I could feel my essence, my life force, being drawn from the tips of my ears and my toes, flowing inward to my body and outward from my penis. I felt frozen in time.

The creature was still masturbating, still ejaculating, its cock and its pounding fist webbed in a mess of semen that flew in all directions in great splatters, though the bulk of it struck true.

When next I paid attention to the sun, it was high in the sky, and my orgasm finally began to fade. I found myself wilting, dribbling my last, and I could see that the creature had also exhausted his supply.

The sight before us at our feet was surreal and somehow angelic. My dear sweet Catherine laid there, curled like a baby yet to be born, covered, nearly immersed, in a pool of mingled cum.

She had fallen asleep, and had not at any point since awoken. She seemed content, blissful in her womblike confines. The sunlight shown on her abundant wet flesh in shining glints.

The creature stepped in, crouched down, lifted her out. Cum ran off of her body in little waterfalls, splashing as it landed in the pool. The creature's tongue lapped at her body, tasting of our mutual bounty.

Standing there unshadowed in the light, holding my wife in a bridal carry, his half-hard member arched outward like a third arm, it seemed he could be my cousin, or my brother, as un-bestial as he had become.

I was aroused again, the sight of them exciting me in a fashion that I never would have imagined. I could not decide if it was her, or if it was him, and I felt that I wanted them both.

My cock was hard, was throbbing, a long, heavy absurdity that felt impossibly large. I so badly wanted to penetrate something with it. I was filled with an inarticulate lust that consumed me.

Then the creature turned and carried Catherine away, vanishing as though through a curtain of fog as Catherine had done when she emerged in the first place, leaving me standing alone by the pond of cum.

And I found that I had no voice with which to protest.

~THE END~