All Comments on 'Ghost Seekers - The Three Ladies'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! The mood was perfect. I'd love to meet these three ghosts!

menatvmenatvover 15 years ago
Very hot!

I love stories like this that use the supernatural/ghosts/hauntings, etc. And while I'm a male, I do have fantasies of being a female and getting seduced like this. VERY HOT! Really REALLY enjoyed this story. Very similar to a lot of fantasies I have. MenaTV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you know how a vagina works at all?

"Vaginal sheathe"? "Cuntal shaft"? "Milk from my excited hole"? If you're talking female ejaculate, that comes from the urethra--NOT the right hole for sex! If you're talking lubrication, it varies from female to female, but I've never heard of it described as "milky". Nor do we orgasm milk. And if by some stretch of the imagination (and it's a pretty big stretch), the act of penetrative sex does reach the cervix, it's not going to be pleasurable. That's a fucking bodily organ we're talking about, how do you think it's going to feel to have something touch it? But hey, give yourself a pat on the back for actually including the clitoris, even though most females need clitoral stimulation to even begin to have an orgasm, not just have it tacked on at the end of build-up. The fact that this is a story about ghosts is more realistic than how you described the mechanics of female sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous