Ghostface Screwed My Girlfriend

Story Info
A Halloween surprise from my girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.11
8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

The day was Halloween, October 31st, 202—.

My girlfriend marked that as the day she decided to grant me my most desired wish ever. Unfortunately I wasn't with her at the time to see things personally. I was on a business trip to Washington, D.C. Cathy left me a voicemail before my flight from Atlanta, telling me to call her once I arrived. I did call her first thing hours later after my plane landed. It was cold and windy in the Big Apple; good thing I would only be here for two days.

I grabbed my luggage and made my way into the airport lounge, where I then called Cathy. She sounded breathless like she had been anxiously awaiting my call.

"Dave, have you checked in yet?"

"What?"

"I meant your hotel? Have you checked into your hotel yet?"

"No, I'm yet to leave the airport," I replied.

"Do me a favour, babe. Call me when you've checked in, once you know you're comfortable. Do that for me; I'll be waiting. Love you."

She ended the call abruptly. I had no idea at the time what her intention was, but I was soon to find out. And boy, did I!

I found myself a taxi and left LaGuardia airport bustle behind me. The time was 6:43 p.m., with dusk fast approaching.

My suite was booked at the Empire Hotel on the Upper West Side of New York City. The drive took nearly forty minutes due to traffic from Grand Central Parkway. I never realised how tired I was until the driver honked his horn to announce we were at my destination. I settled my fare, got out, and strolled into the establishment. Nighttime had arrived during my drive.

It was approaching 8:00 p.m. when I entered my suite and shut the door behind me. I threw my luggage on the bed and proceeded to get out of my clothes; I decided to hold off calling Cathy until I had my shower. Minutes later, I felt good about myself, having had a warm bath and feeling cosy in a bathrobe, when I decided to let Cathy know I was settled comfortably. She told me to FaceTime her on my computer, that it would be much better. I told her to hold on while I fished my laptop out of its bag and laid it on the bed.

Cathy soon appeared full screen, and I waved at her. I saw she was wearing a lingerie, one of my favourite ones. She told me to hold on a minute while she went and placed her phone on a stand, then stepped back so I had an appreciative view of the background. It was our bedroom—Cathy and I have been living together for several months, and I intended to propose to her when I returned.

Cathy sat on the bed, and as she got to talking, someone moved into the frame—a man, most likely, as he wore a Ghostface mask and costume similar to that worn by the killer(s) in that movie Scream. I was about to ask what the fuck was going on, but then Cathy got to the point.

"I'm sorry I never mentioned this to you before you left," she said as Ghostface sat beside her, caressing her thigh while she addressed me. "But then, this wouldn't have been a surprise if I did. You remember how you always bugged me about having sex with another man? Well, I decided today is the day I get to make your dream come true. I've got my friend, Ghostface, here," Ghostface waved at me. "And he's going to make that happen. What I need you to do is lie back and start jerking off because this show is about to get started. Are you ready, Ghostface?"

Ghostface gave her a thumbs-up, then discarded his cloak outfit but retained his face mask. I realised it was a black man underneath the mask—this made what Cathy was about to do very interesting because I've always stressed about wanting to see her take a black cock. Oh, boy! She was about to make my day. I adjusted myself to lie flat on the bed, letting my hard-on come alive and watched Cathy kneel before Ghostface, whose erection stuck out like a tank's turret aimed at my girlfriend's chin.

Cathy spat on his prick's head before applying her lips to his member. I watched her lips expand and contract as she inserted more of his shaft into her mouth. Ghostface had a huge cock—it looked way bigger than mine—though I had no idea who he was underneath the mask. Was he someone I knew? How the fuck had Cathy found him, and how come I never knew she was planning a surprise like this this entire time? I'd requested numerous times that I'd love to see her fuck another man, but she always acted coy and dismissive whenever I raised the topic. It's been weeks since the last time we discussed it. To think she had something like this in mind was outrageous.

Cathy made subtle glances at her phone's camera—at me—like she wanted to ensure I was still with her. I could only imagine how my face must have appeared with me watching her like an eager schoolboy pleading to see what was coming. She grasped Ghostface by his hips and steadily bobbed her head against his pelvis while gurgling as she fed on his prick. Ghostface, too, applied pressure by grabbing a fistful of her hair and jerking his hips at her face.

Foreplay concluded soon enough, and it was now I wanted to see what my Cathy could do with a black cock. It got me wondering if this was her first time doing this, or perhaps she had done such before but never told me.

Ghostface lay on the bed and stroked his cock while Cathy joined him. She settled on his pelvis, giving me an unabashed view of her tanned butt with numerous tattoos that outlined her backside, then leaned forward to let Ghostface work his prick between her cheeks. She groaned in response, and I couldn't help wince as I watched her take his cock inside her. Cathy then sat upright and began working her butt and hips, riding her man before my eyes. Everything looked intoxicating; I was getting unbelievably aroused and couldn't help it.

Ghostface smacked her butt as their sex grew active and frantic. Cathy's groans echoed through the FaceTime app crystal-clear; I could only imagine how loud she must be over there. Her hair bounced all over as she worked herself into a grinding frenzy. Her butt made loud smacking noise as it connected with Ghostface's thighs. Even Ghostface adjusted his thighs and hammered Cathy with salvos of effective pounding.

The bed groaned from their action.

Cathy whimpered and repeatedly demanded to be fucked harder, to which Ghostface upped his game, grunting from his cock's rapid firing.

As for me, I was up on my knees, masturbating hard to what I was witnessing through my computer.

Ghostface extracted his cock, jerked it fast, and ejaculated semen over Cathy's butt. Her butt glistened with his cum; she reached back and rubbed it all over her butt before bringing it to her mouth and licking it off. Seconds later, she came off Ghostface and sucked his cock till it went limp. As for me, I had climaxed and splattered semen on the bed sheets, on my bathrobe and even on my computer keyboard.

"Hi, babe," Cathy's smiling, cum-glistened face appeared full screen on my computer. "Did you enjoy any of that?"

"Yeah," I gasped. "Yes, I sure as fuck did. Oh my God, Cathy, I'm going to fucking marry you when I return home."

She laughed at that. "Not so far, dear. I've got more surprises to show you."

"What? What more crazy surprises can you possibly have?"

"My friend, Ghostface, didn't come alone; he brought his friends along to fuck."

Cathy stepped back to reveal two other black men behind her, wearing Ghostface masks similar to their buddy. They were naked, stroking their cocks, eager to fuck. I was stunned beyond comprehension; Cathy saw the reaction in my face and knew she had me.

"Yes, Dave. I'm about to have myself a gangbang, and you're going to be a good boy and watch."