All Comments on 'Ghosts & Shadows Pt. 03'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cause that's what friends do.

String you on and then deal a horribly damaging blow.

The most horribly damaging blow you can deal other then some kind of agonizing death.

not only that she worked to make him trust her by telling him about the phone sex.

Seriously cuckolds aren't noble no matter how well the writers prose is.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Better to keep Mary vague and ambiguous as the author can. Giving any insight to her destroys the mystery of her galactic stupidity that she showed by dumping a 36 year marriage, to getting crapped on during her rebound relationship, and then the shame or pride that she currently shows in stopping any communication with Hugh.

This chapter wasn't so good, as it got deeper into their lives, without any resolution. This is getting to the point where it needs to start rolling up to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a stupid slut and a god awful pathetic excuse for a human, if I was the MC (thank god I am not such a spineless wimp) I would have ensured that I used the connections talked to destroy them both, then found them and laughed

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Jesus she's A peice of shit and the family and friends are shit for supporting her. It have told her if she doesn't want to come stay the fuck away period. Forever. He tried, other than his email rant. She wants to turn everyone against him. Damn... Can't see his this ends with them on good terms....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What's the point of developing such pathetic characters like the husband?

Why are there so few writers who write very well but who have the deep conviction of creating husbands with so little character?

She cheats on him.

She humiliates him.

She tells him to fuck off (for short)

And he... offers to give him all the support he needs

WTF!!!

She even humiliates him at the wedding in front of someone as important as he was to the bride!!!

What a whore!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

On, on, on, is this going to have a real end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she cheats WITH you, she's gonna cheat ON you too. And he really made it hard for her not to at the beginning of their relationship, so basically, he deserved all she put him through. She might be a bitch, but he's an asshole and he didn't deserve any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to say aomething here. When he writes to her saying that she's not the type of person to throw away her life for nothing, in fact she is. She is that type of person. It's what she did. If she was the type of person he thinks she is, she would at least give him the courtesy of giving him a divorce BEFORE fucking around on him. She really is a pathetic slut who threw away a top man for some momentary, fleeting, ephemeral sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m one chapter into part three and if someone says “you are still in love with her“ one more time I’m done with this story. That someone could do this to you and you would still be in love with them is pathetic and incredulous at best. The constant “you’re still in love with her“ is nerve-rackingly repetitive. It must stop or l will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Magnificent emotional jag.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Always makes me laugh when I read the “Anonymous “ comments, why is it always the ones that don’t like something that are actually just bullying hide behind the fact that they don’t have the bottle to sign up for a site that they clearly use?.

Getting back to this story, I think it’s very good, plenty of thought going into it, lots of pain,

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

A really big steaming pile of poo………worst premise ever that mc would divorce his kids over what wifey did. Expected more from this writer.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Mary deserves everything bad that is happening to her because of her actions.

Hugh doesn't deserve everything bad that is happening to him because of Mary's actions. FINALLY Hugh stopped being a wimp cuck in this part with his email to his wife but as this seems like it's gearing towards RAAC we'll see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is a bit of a poos…

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Why are some women so mean and cruel? I guess you could say the same thing about some men. But when it comes right down to it women have to power to hurt and be mean more than men do. Of course I'm just a man so what do I know.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Wow... This has been a really depressing story, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is rotten at the core. Hatchet men are NOT nice people. NO hatchet man is anything like this mc. Portraying a hatchet man as compassionate, balanced, rational, caring, vulnerable is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK I give up!!! i have an inkling as to where this is going...

I also, am beginning to feel the guy is a gigantic wimp, o rmaybe he's the pussy. sure, he's generous, solid etc. but when it comes to her, he's jello. what he should have done is taken a real intimate picture with Brittany, sent it to his ex and let it go at that. Anyway, I am letting this story go at this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just pathetic.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Hugh should have explained to his Son and DIL that he was afraid his divorce would cloud their marriage with the a shadow of what might happen to them if they weren't careful. After all, they were the "perfect" married couple for 30 years.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Grunts....Groans........I will finish this...............

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I give up on your story.

The guy is just a complete heartless jerk.

He's so emotionally bound up inside he really hasn't got any feelings at all.

This woman Tori has got out and he wants to be friends with her hes still concerned about her and the way she beat she beat him up.

She's one cold blooded bitch and hes moping around over her.

He prides himself on being a rational man but everything is doing it's not what irrational is just plain stupids of destructive.

He is toxic to damn everybody around him uses people and couldn't care less about what he does to them.

Surprisingly as much sailor though I really Got the point right despised him even more.

The entire story is one sick interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
UGH!!!!

I couldn't take it anymore! I had to quit reading just into page 2.

This is the worst POS I've ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is great but makes no sense. Why is Nary acting like she is? The author really needs to explain her side of the story. I said in a comment to the previous chapter that the author needs to explain Mary's attitude. The way she acts is like a wife who discovered her husband was cheating on her and developed a revenge relationship with another man. The way the author wrote their relationship in the first chapter sounded like a truly loving relationship between a husband and wife. 36 years married is almost a lifetime breaking out of that needs a big reason. Only a failed marriage would look like this but that's not how the author has written it.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I agree with another, Best email ever. The ex has no intestinal fortitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After he went off the deep end with the bizarre email, you would expect him to commit suicide to really stick it to her . . . but we're not that lucky.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why no explanation as to why Mary hates him.?

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

All of this drawn out shit just to get them back together in the end..sheesh Is it really that hard to write about a man who is not such a pussy???

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Reading again.

Best email ever!

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Why do authors on literotica feel the need to make the husband the most pathetic of human beings that they possibly can, it not good reading and it’s not believable. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too mechanistic and contrived.

Mary the loyal loving wife is simply not the same character as Mary the slut. No woman that cruel and arrogant and soulless can be an otherwise good human being; its a ridiculous concept.

Its absurdity of the premise that's creates the tension and the drama, not the plot or the characters. The dumb shit was blind sided because he is blind. And he has no regrets being blind.

The idea that his nuclear email would go totally unseen and without response is also unbelievable. Not even a bland reply from one of the hundreds if not thousands of recipients alerting him that maybe he didn't realize who had received his poison letter?

Whatever. Thanks for the effort..

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Oh, left this out ...

Another thing I love: the subtle crossovers within the North Florida universe. Brandy is marrying the unnamed Lyle, who was so horribly mistreated by Diane in Moment of Clarity. Lyle deserves to be happy, and since Brandy was raised by Hugh and Mary, she's likely to be a winner. Congrats to Kyle.

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Standard disclaimer: I have read the entire story (via Kindle, actually, not here), but I will try to keep the scope of my comments pertinent to this installment.

So Mary and Richard are no more already! What sense does that even make? We're told that their relationship failed almost immediately, shortly after Mary's divorce was finalized, even though "she was going to marry again as soon as she was legally divorced." Was she? And why didn't she? (But deep down we all know why ... we KNOW.)

On top of that, Mary has made no attempt to contact Hugh, and (worse) she silently rebuffs Hugh's attempts to contact her, even when (yes) they actually lay eyes on one another from a not-so-distant distance. Her silence is truly deafening — the author set this hook well in Part 1, and, my god, he plays that piece of intrigue for everything it's worth. That's the essence of this story: WE HAVE TO SEE IT PLAY OUT, and we are going to read on.

What I loved: The collateral damage. The faith of Hugh's very successful son, Peter, is shaken by his mother's deceit and sociopathy. If his parents' love had proven a fraud in the end, what did this say about his own ostensibly perfect marriage to his beautiful and sexy wife? It's an interesting (and sadly depressing) perspective.

What I didn't like: The non-development of Richard. Peter and Nicole (daughter of Hugh) both have met Richard, but they relate almost nothing about him. Is there any chance he's actually a decent, love-stricken guy who, having ended his own previous relationship, is also suffering in his own way? Is he smart, is he funny, is he charming? What does Mary see in him, and do others see it? We don't know! Peter and Nicole don't offer, and Hugh doesn't bother to ask. I'm not buying any of that. No way.

Still four stars, though, 'Cause y'all can see I'm an unapologetic romantic, and Daniel Q. Steel preys on people like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He is even more dumb in this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Always lots of feeling,good prose.

But the opera and simpiness of characters written as if they have some strong character and self esteem otherwise is hard to stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He is getting better

Finally growing some cojones.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Such

a forgiving man. Brandy needs the adulterous slut more than she needs someone to walk her down the aisle? No harsh words but no more warm feelings either.

Glad he finally told his ex how he really feels.

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
Been there

Theres no way anyone else will know the hurt and loneliness of hearing the person you THOUGHT was your life pardner say and I quote " I don't love you anymore, I've met my true love"----after 15 years together .....

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Bitch

What is Mary's problem? I think I would track her down and confront her no matter what at this point. Maybe try and do it when one of the kids were there. I did like the email but he is still a wuss. At this point he should not give an inch, don't dance to Mary's tune.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Good Writing

An interesting story where everyone is dancing to Mary's tune.Poor old girl has gone a bit funny in the head, it happens at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No change

still a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JERK

Fancy having money invested Min this jerk’s business. The email was years late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Email

Well at least he got himself a measure of redemption in my eyes with the email. Still a cuck-winp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic pathetic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only if you are pervert or brain sick the its for you!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Loved

the email. My thoughts exactly.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
He is pathetic

What an idiot he is. Sure, he loved his ex wife. She doesn't want him! That episode of phoning her place of business and harrassing the staff should have got him a restraining order.

Yes, she was wrong re her affair but you cannot MAKE someone get back with you either as a friend or whatever, so he needs to get over her and accept the situation.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still love it. Still five stars. Excellent job of creating drama and engaging the reader. I've read it before, but can't seem to pull myself away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ruination of a good story!

It was a great story up until the unprovoked and completely irrational slam to the general communications URL for the McDaniels San Francisco office. Of course his ex-wife wouldn't want to meet with him at the wedding after such a childish rant! What an unbelievable and unwelcome change you made in his character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
karenE

So many opinions yet knows fuck all about life or people and how they are.

she infects the loving wives forums like a taliban hardliner.

Such a pathetic excuse of a human being

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story and dear annony our and your momma are

sad examples of human beings!! And your wife is so fucking happy to rid of both of you!! Gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
rather pathetic

hated this one. he is turning into a sad excuse of a man.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This is the real world folks, people choose sides

they don't invite both, if they have to, they make sure you are not on the same list or in the same room. And sometimes, the "innocent" party is the one who gets shunned.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Brandy, Again

I'm sorry, I still can't agree with Brandy.

I'm glad Hugh went anyway, and I'm glad Brandy welcomed him, but it should NEVER have come to that.

Since HE wasn't demanding that Mary not be there, Mary had no right to try to ban Hugh.

If she couldn't stand being there when he was there, then she shouldn't go. Brandy shouldn't have given into the emotional blackmail.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Brandy

Brandy is a miserable, ungrateful CUNT!

Hugh is willing to have his ex their. SHE is the one being difficult.

The rule when some says, "I won't come if he is there," is to say, "So, sorry, we will miss you."

This is the man she wanted to give her away, not just some distant friend or relative.

To now totally dis-invite him to the wedding is disgraceful, and I would tell her to please never see or contact me again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One star...

He sure is being turned into a spineless wimp and she continues to be a heartless slut. Can see where this is going....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What A Selfish Bitch!

How could she do that to someone she loved like a daughter? Surely she could have put Brand's wishes before her own. As I said what a selfish bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf is a monkclam anyway?

internet hard man I guess, the most pathetic of the over-compensating closet cuckolds, total fucking eunuchs to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2 stars

will read/ skim next chapter,,,but don't hold out for much unwimpifying happening.

the Chicago bastard, the wife took up with, should be homeless or worse.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
over the top

this is why men beat the shit out of males like this...wimps deserve to be bashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hubby dumb as hell

wife said didn't want too see him.leave wife alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just me

I would have had more respect for him if he had gone after his wifes lover than telling loyal employees they no longer had a job with which to support their families.......maybe his wife leaving was Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Intense -

There would need to be a visit from God to remove her head from her ass or to find a way to rationalize her behavior at this point.

Let's see how he does it LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is fucking depressing! Hey author why don't you sit down and make us all miserable!?!?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
The many miles we walk.

Ya it's all about mileage. And I ain't talking about the numbers on your car. We all walk down a separate trail. And on this journey you find what makes you what are. I like this story and the only reason I didn't give it a 10 is there ain't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I read some of the reviews here and damn I would hate to be a writer on here. People enjoyed your writing or so many would'nt comment on it. Yes they blasted you out of the water because a strong man would never put up with this shit or would he if he loved her enough.. I can't tell you.... I for one would hit some exotic country and never look back

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
GHOST STILL DONT WRITE OR TALK

but they do cause people to think and remember, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dude, get over it.

Celebrate your past. But she's become who she's become. Be glad you're not with her.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Just think about that situation:

Your Bride has a step mother who just cheated on her husband of 36 years and now doesn't want to attend the wedding if said husband will be there. Then your Bride decides, that it is more important to have her cheating-slut-step-mother there than her innocent-step-father. That would really get me to think about the moral code of the woman i am about to marry wouldn't it ?

jtmejhjtmejhabout 12 years ago
Still like the story though

just a p.s. re my comments below

jtmejhjtmejhabout 12 years ago

As a few people have commented I feel the Hugh character reacts a bit unrealistically in the 'step' daughters marriage.

Having observed a sitiuation close to that which you describe, ex-wife not going to daughters wedding unless ex-hubby wasn't, and then one of his daughters ringing him and asking him on behalf of sister not to come, believe it when I tell you it was not a shrug of the shoulders and a oh well too bad from dad.

It took over 10 years before they could get him to talk to them again. It was not nice or polite and caused immense family break down. It has never really been repaired even now. The dad married again had some more kids and they became his focus, his two older daughters lost out and still feel remorse and sorrow for doing it. Hell even the ex wife does but its too late now. One of the sisters is a friend.

While not all would end up this way I find it hard to believe the character developed would not feel rejected and would hardly want to contact that 'step' daughter in the future, especially as all would be aware of who cheated on whom and frankly you would be a moron not to think how hurt any decent father would be.

It would not be about male pride or mucho payback or taking the bat and ball and sulking off home, it would be about hurt pain and rejection, by ex amd THEN his two "daughters".

I imagine that the ex wifes selfishness to her step daughter would be devastating to that relationship as well. While parties may be angry they need not sit near each other and could just shut up and make the step daughters day happy.

well that my thoughts anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wil he ever take his balls out of her purse?

Yes he writes a nasty email which may or may not have seen but he still has done nothing but bend over backwards and let her take him up the arse. Case in point this wedding, why does he think Brandy needs the butch to be there more than him more importantly if she would rather have the bitch at the wedding is that really someone that you should give a shit about? I hope before this story ends he actually has some closure and acts like a man instead of a doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep in mind Lord Gro

Many of the serial commenters on this board have limited life experience and a myopic view on the world. DWorncock is a good example of someone who deems everything beyond their own narrow experience as impossible. Life as a shut-in is safe but pretty unexciting, except for the occasional flame war on the internet :)

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 12 years ago
Harryin VA

The problem with your diatribes, I think, is that you want to insist that everybody's characters be limited to behaviors that you approve of. The problem with that position is, (to borrow some phraseology from the late J.B.S. Haldane,) that the possible range of human behaviors is not only broader than we imagine, it is broader than we CAN imagine. Or, in your case at least, broader than you are WILLING to imagine.

Why not just let the author tell the story, without driving your blood pressure into the stratosphere because it wasn't written as you would prefer.

Either that, or submit your own stories and show us all how it OUGHT to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Long marriage

My wife and I have been married for more than 50 years, and I find ti difficult to read a story about a long term marriage that disintegrated.

Rossini12Rossini12about 12 years ago
Excellwnt story.

Very believable - taken from real life I am sure. Well written, more please from this author.

I do not understand most of the other comments on this story... it must be over their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey anonymous dad.

keep on keeping on dude. Good job.

(Already commented on story)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn, I almost vomited!

Not at the story, but the comments. Fuck it--I'll never read them again.

DQ--I like it, as I do all your stories. Thanks for writing.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Angel of Death has been appointed by Governor Scott to

prosecute George Zimmerman! Who better to handle this difficult case?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The next part is on the SOL (storiesonlinine.net).

BTW SW_MO_Hermit is an excellent new cruel revenge story on the SOL, why has not he publish here on the LW??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Harry isn't really a troll

Winterfrog would say he "plays for the A team" as in, he is a drunken buffoon. Outside of a few no-lifers, noone even reads his incoherent rants.

The best thing that ever happened for shut-ins was the internet online community. Interaction and communication with other anonymous shut-ins provides a needed social aspect to their lives.

It doesn't hurt anyone (after all, noone is forcing anyone to read any comments) so let the socially retarded shut-ins spaz out all they want. FFS, the mental midgets screaming "i hate chuckholes" pollute this site more than Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a betrayal

a meaty cock is smoked, a cornhole is buggered, betrayed!

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Well, I can laugh at myself for biting big time on the red herring that DQS put in the story about the boyfriend and hand on the breast in front of the Son. I am just going to read till the end and then comment, but will say that I think the email from Hugh was over the top and uncharacteristic of him. It is confusing for the kids to tell Hugh that he should contact her, but she refuses all efforts. I can't make sense of the story, so am not going to try.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Against our debate Harry is not troll

1. I am one of them who is not biased with Harry. It may be his humor sense as the much majority of the American citizens are lower as a Central Europen has (SS06 and FM are exceptions), However it is the problem of the Americans, they enjoy less of the World.

2. He may be a difficult discuss participiant (I could tell about it), but his opinion about the stories is interesting. Sometime I do not agree with him (70%).

BUT HE IS NOT TROLL AT ALL.

BTW He and me got role one and one StangStar06's stories, against the Anonym trolls.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Interesting

What I'd like to know is what did Hugh do so bad that Mary won't even acknowledge his presence. I'll read on...

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
is Harry IN VA a "TROLL?"

I am not sure what others define as a Internet troll... But I am a little amazed after all this time why people think that I... Harry IN VA .... am a troll. Do some of you really think that I am posting all this feedback just to throw bombs out there and cause chaos and confusion?

That certainly is not my intent although I do have to admit that in a mystical sense a lot of chaos and discord seems to follow the matter where I go...LOL...

If you look on the postings of the feedback page I am 9th in terms of making the MOST posts / feedback. And I never post under anonymous headings. Do you really think that I am just a troll after making all those posts?

Just as in this story... I think one can reasonably make a case that while my opinions are somewhat controversial for some ... I go into quite a bit of detail and analysis which ....I hope most authors.... actually enjoy. It means I am giving their work serious insight and consideration . In fact .... with any serious LW story No one has EVER seen the comment for me " throw the bitch to the curb". ( with some silly JPB stories... well thats a different matter ).

I think that I ... and others ...can make the case that when I do make a controversial post that made piss YOU off ... other readers may feel inclined to comment about my analysis and points I am making ( or trying to make). That actually increases participation in the story by readers and I think it makes the story more popular with respect to the authors.

All of "THAT" is intentional! DQS1 is a serious author who puts out some really good work. Moreover If one were to go back and look at some of his other stuff that he has written I have given him a lot of praise. However in this case I do not like THIS story and I stated the SEVERAL reasons why.

It's OK if you think I am the biggest asshole on the planet for the thinking what I do ... But I am not in any way a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
steer clear of duna

that crazy albanian just goes on and on about screwing animals when he isn't preaching about cuckoldry. maybe if we pretend he isn't there he'll go away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good read

Good read but if i had two kids like the main character has and they acted the way his are they would not be my kids any longer. The ex wive can act anyway she wants but the kids still put the onus on the father to give his happiness a rest to make the mother live easier you can only hope it happen to them and their mates play them for fools.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A longer answer

@ Anon I will answer you, but my answer will be longer. Could you be so kind reading words after words and look at the examples from the NET…………….

1. For somebody whose dick is small you start to rebuild the Nazi and Stalinism dead camps to kill them, because your anger shows that direction . Or you would like the small cocked men to chase getting suicide!!!! The small cocked men terrible people the TRASH OF THE MANKIND ACCORDING TO YOU!!!!! Your opinion for the small cocked men only the CREAMPIEEATING FROM OTHER MEN ONLY!!!!!????? First it all the women sexual request and pussy sizes ARE NOT SAME. The most biological things found on the GAUSS CURVE. The pussy size and women sexual requests are on GAUSS CURVE. Yes the small cocked men are not good for every woman they could live only 50% of the women for both hapiness. However I offer you reading these examples from the NET.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

Very interesting many of the women have problem with the BIG COCKS.

Could you look at my examples from the NET????? Yes 50% of the women have to have big cocks, the small cocked men SHOULD AVOID THEM There are a Hungarian way of saying every keys have the compiling key hole.. However the life is not simple the mail tickets also important factor for the big dick lover wives. Why problem such stories where a small dicked man save many interst, money deposite from a cheating big dick loving wife and he finds happiness with such a woman who is not big dick lover but she gets pain from a big dick. ACCORDING YOU A SMALL DICKED MAN SHOULD GIVE MEAL TICKETS FOR ALL LIFE FOR A SLUT WIFE!!!!!???? AND HE SHOULD EAT CREAMPIES ALMOST EVERYDAY!!!! For you this is erotic???????

2. Revenge stories are a new litareture genre. It may be the ancestors is Beaumarchais Da Ponte and Mozart Marriage of Figaro. Somebody wrote somewhere Gerhard Haupmann have a novell about a husband who kicks his cheating wife to the curb and she suffered after the divorce. From the end of the XIX there was a French playwrite who wrote a humorouse romantic revenge commedy (because that time the divorce law started in France), I saw on the Hungarian TV in the 70s.These were a rarly exceptions from the mainstream literature, where the cuckolds were the main source of the humor as Bocaccio, a Hungarian writer’s story title shows this humor „Kakukk Marci” (Marci is Martin’s Nick name) by Tersanszky Józsi Jenő or the great Authors were pro the cheating wives as Tolstoy or Flaubert. The World was ruled cruel, abusing, drunk, etc husbands and the great writers were pro the fragile women This genre was born the disappearing of the fragile women with last third of the XX Century. The cruel, abuser husbands became a minority of the male population and Naturaly I am beside the abused suffer women against the violant husbands. If the husband cheats the wife takes the exhusband cleaners and she gets the custody. If the wife cheats the wife takes the exhusband cleaners and she gets the custody. This is Why is a problem to read such a story where a smart husband or his friend do excellent sometime humorous revenge on the cheating wife and I LIKE VERY MUCH THOSE STORIES WHERE THE EXHUSBAND FINDS A SECOND WOMAN AND HE LIVE WITH THE NEW WIFE MORE HAPPINESS (WITH COMMON DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN) AS EARLIER.

3. According to you, that man likes women who likes his wife is fucked by strangers????? High percentage of the revenge/consequence stories the exhusbands find second wife or second woman. Why is problem that for you how the the exhusband finds second woman instead of remaining to eat creampies, to suck cocks of hiswife’s loverboys (plural). DO YOU FORBIDE THE DIVORCE IN THE WESTERN CULTURE AND YOU OBLIDGE EVERY BETRAYED HUSBAND TO BE CUCKOLD FOREVER IN THEIR LIFE AND YOU OBLADGE THE BETRAYED HUSBANDS TO PAY MEAL TICKETS FOREVER (In Ireland the divorce has been free for some years.)?????? I write my comment for short revenge/consequence stories I prefer those stories where there is an aftermath with new woman for the exhusbands. Why is problem those stories (Romantic and Modern Figaro Type Revenge stories) where a exhusband finds the true second wife or mate for him after a betrayal and why is problem those readers who like those characters who climb out from a emotional deep hole to the shinesine sometime with good erotic scene??????

4. The good revenge stories can give our some betrayed fellow buddies to heal up from the emotional shock. They should lick their wound to be ready for GETTING SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichabout 12 years ago
lololol

This is great! I've never witnessed an ongoing commentator feud before and I'm finding it almost as enjoyable as the story itself. Almost.

Funniest phrase? 'To the Scary Threatening Anonymous Father'. Shit I'm still laughing.

To add my two bits to BT and Harry's dialectic. I don't see the daughter's behaviour as all that bad. There is nothing selfish, I don't think anyway, in wanting your mother to be happier. Since she believes that only her father can help she asks him for it. After all he'd told that he wanted to be friend so why not? Maybe something for both of them in the long run.

On the wedding, well she was put in an impossible position. And it was Brandi who really should have taken the high moral ground and said: 'well I'm sorry you feel that way Mary. While I'd still love for you to come to the wedding, you don't get to impose conditions on you attendance. Particularly that I can't have my adoptive father give me away'.

Harry on other hand focuses on the pain that Mary, Brandy and Nicole as the chosen messenger deliver to Hugh again. That there was no embarrassment on Nichole and Brandi's behalf indicates to me that they really did't properly consider what they were doing to Hugh - or did't care. And from that perspective I see Harry's point. They have allowed themselves to used into hurting Harry, as a proxy for Mary.

Harry but why do you discard the whole story as crap because of this, I feel, relatively minor point?

For myself, am I alone in seeing something else going on? We have hints: Gail's behaviour with Robert. Knowing that the point of all forgiveness has been passed she refuses to have Robert's name mentioned around her. A mechanism for hiding from her guilt? It seems so, given her dialogue with Hugh at that time. So maybe an explanation for Mary's behaviour. A guide anyway.

Hugh has a gift for hiding his true feelings. We find them out for definite from the email. But there were hints before. In a reflection on his drunken binge he thinks of Nichols: :'it was't her fault that her other turned out to be a cheating whore'.

To Gail he says: 'There is nothing for her to come back to...'

To Peter he says that he never regretted one second of his marriage to Mary. But the email, the words that he tells us he has carried within him since the day of Mary's confession, tells us something else, even to the extent of regretting his children.

I suspect that Mary knows only too well that there is absolutely no hope for reconciliation and this is why she denies so hard and after the confession makes no attempt. She can't be friends since every contact with Hugh would remind of what was lost. So she runs and pushes Hugh further away. Is she fighting for sanity? Think about her initial answer to his marriage proposal. And didn't he leave her even though it was her own fault.

Why the affair? Just sex I think. It seems to be common enough that a woman's libido can increase through age while a man's decreases. And Hugh has freely admitted that his prowess has decreased. I think that Mary tucked up, got caught, and is having trouble living with the guilt and loss and is running hard from herself as well as Hugh.

But I think that Hugh knows that. And I think that Hugh is now finally over her and i'm interested in his motives re the wedding. You see he tricked Nichole about the wedding the email really did give Mary a solid reason not to go to the wedding. But Nicole doesn't know that.

Not only has he tricked Nicole but Mary as well. So Mary has now been forced to look into the eyes of her ex. And if you know that someone is wracked with guilt and may be suicidal then you maybe, in hating her, reminder of exactly what she did. Hmm, I thought that photo as a wedding present was unusual and it made the girls cry. Will they show it to Mary?

Is he that clever. Disengenuous? Unforgiving?

Wow! Didn't mean this to go on so long.

Slan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
@ Anon

You are no different than Harry or other trolls. You obviously like to rile up the "low information" cuckolds and semi-literate closet-cases but how is that different? Reminds me of torturing cockroaches or mocking the mentally-challenged. Leave them to wallow in their misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sensing some fear

not sure what a non-wimp ass is but getting scared and perceiving threats firmly ensconces you into the trembling bed wetter category. do not worry, this is your safe haven, the big bad internet scary man can't hurt you here. change your pissy britches and keep on flaming!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
@Anon

Funniest comment in a long time (even if I was lumped in to the "inebriated morons bickering" category-fair is fair).

I recognize your writing style-I've seen your comments all over the LW stories of late.

Where do you fit in?

You want high-quality strokable LW stories? Should be plenty on the site. Instead, you seem to be spending all your time bitching about all the stories and commenters you don't like. How is that different from the behavior of your imagined "closet cucks" (how do you know so much about them, anyway?) who you envision beating off to cuck stories and then blasting them out of some sort of guilt/self-disgust?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL@ the anonymous who is threatening to stomp every non-wimp ass here

To the Scary Threatening Anonymous Father

It is ok if your daughter was a slut who cheated on her husband.

It is ok if her husband kicked your ass and you had to lie about it on the internet to salvage your pride.

It is ok if you don't mind taking back your cheating daughter ( or maybe even wife) and expect it to be a sign of proper raising and manliness.

There are men out there who don't like to be cuckolds and would stomp your ass if you said that they couldn't or shouldn't kick out their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL@ the anonymous who is threatening to stomp every non-wimp ass here

To the Scary Threatening Anonymous Father

It is ok if your daughter was a slut who cheated on her husband.

It is ok if her husband kicked your ass and you had to lie about it on the internet to salvage your pride.

It is ok if you don't mind taking back your cheating daughter ( or maybe even wife) and expect it to be a sign of proper raising and manliness.

There are men out there who don't like to be cuckolds and would stomp your ass if you said that they couldn't or shouldn't kick out their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read!

Hurry up and write the next chapters please!!! I can't wait to read them. Excellent thus far!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a comment on the comments

Inebriated morons bickering, insecure half-men bitching, closet cuckolds whinging, explains why the eunuchs have driven quality authors out to make room for semi--literate cuck story after cuck story. Not one red H in 30 days in LW? Probably longer. Considering the volume of stories posted in this category it defies explanation. Here is why:

#1 on the agenda of these cockless wonders is the replacement of well written/edited stories with barely readable trash. Diarrhea written on a 5th grade level is praised by these simpletons if "the cunt-slut died." My son in law used that language about my daughter once while they were broken up; I stomped his shitty ass but good. Guess he sticks to commenting on a fuck story site now just like the rest of these puke bags.

These pencil dicked virgins fawn all over "see sopt runn" if a woman gets hurt and screech like banshees after reading every single chapter of the wife watching or sharing shit.Congratulations to the brainless trash who've managed to transform Loving Wives into a club for misogynistic misanthropes and clueless cowardly closet cuckolds. At least here you'll be safe from angry fathers monkey-stomping your shitty asses.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
@HarryV

This is kinda fun! I've never had a posting fued before, though you are an old hand at it.

Based upon your responses, you seem to have conceded that you were wrong to heap fault on the son. I'll consider that point won.

You haven't conceded the issue of the daughter asking (not accusing, but asking, after saying that she couldn't really believe it, but nothing else could explain the bizzare behavior of the wife) whether dad might have cheated on mom. I'll stick to my guns on that-you can have a different opinion, but I think Websters could help us understand the difference between a question and an accusation.

You haven't conceded the issue of the daughter asking dad to reach out to mom again-something he had just immediately before told her he HAD DONE of his own volition already. That, to me, is the most "shameless" behavior of the daughter. I'm not willing to damn a young woman who is concerned about her mother (who she believes really needs daddy) and asks her father to reach out to her, or just to try.

The issue you keep your fangs in is the issue of her bringing up the issue of the wedding. Note that daughter never actually tells, or even asks, daddy not to come to the wedding. Dad gets the gist of it and volunteers to stay away (which he doesn't do, btw), so that mom will come. If it was his actual daughter's wedding, and daughter was delivering this message, I would agree that it is complete bullshit. Under those circumstances, daughter should tell mom: "well, I wish you'd come, but I want my father to walk me down the aisle. I want you there, too, but if you won't come, then that's on you, because I'm not asking my father, who did nothing wrong to cause you two to break up, to stay away because you would rather not see him there." But that isn't the case here.

The bride-to-be is the daughter's best friend. Maybe she is acting badly in deciding that she would rather have her mother-figure attend rather than her father-figure attend (since the mother-figure obviously drew a line in the sand about it), but the actual daughter obviously did not make that decision. To assume she did, as Harry seems to do, is "making up facts" as much as assuming that it was the bride's decision. And, to assume the daughter made this decision about who would and would not attend HER FRIEND"S wedding (not her's), is such an absurd assumption as to be laughable.

And, I never said that the daughter refusing to deliver the message to dad would be unreasonable. Imho, she could have refused. But, maybe she thought it would be easier coming from her. Who knows? But being willing to break the bad news to daddy (for a decision that she did not make and was not her's to make), doesn't show bad behavior on her part. Perhaps (and I AM assuming here) she thought it would be easier for him to hear the bad news from her. Maybe she was trying to save the bride from having to make that difficult call. Who knows? But, you seem to want to shoot the messenger on this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a comment on the author....

I haven't read this story or anything else you have written since you selfishly took the new chapters of WWWM off Literotica after using it to build a audience. I hope you find what your looking for as a writer but I consider your writings now to be just "free samples" to test the waters with your audience before you pull new chapters away from them to feed whatever need you seem to have.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
BTTP... geta god damn spine

YOU WROTE

....."@HarryVa-It's called inductive reasoning, not making up facts. Based upon experience and common sense, one would assume that the bride has the final say on all matters relating to who will or won't be in her wedding. In the same way the daughter requested, on behalf of the bride, that hubby give the bride away, one can reasonably presume that she didn't, on her own initiative, suggest to her father that he not come after all.

So, since it is reasonable to conclude that the daughter did not of her own volition decide that her father should not come to the wedding, she is guilty only of being the mouthpiece to let him know. And, it was obviously hard for her to do. Hardly shameless behavior....."

Oh my god.

SO you are saying that the daughter should NOT stand up and say " Mom you cheated. You did this. I will not give this ultimatium to daddy..".

Now lers deal with about your assumed or made up facts ... that it was the Briide who asked Nicole to tell Hugh " Daddy dont come to the wedding ".

Assuming your made up facts are correct ...again the question is WHY. didnt Nicole say "um Nope sorry I am not going to do that ..."

but even worse is the fact that you think that Nicole saying something like that is UNREASONABLE

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
A nice portrayal (albeit unrealistic) of a family filled with cowardly/selfish/weak characters

1. Husband is an weak, irrational wimp.

2. Wife is a selfish shrew.

3. Daughter is an immature ditz or is an ignorant, self involved person who couldn't or wouldn't empathize with her father/ understand the depth of his wounds.

4. Son is a confused person (probably the only character worthy of sympathy) who would have benefited from being in a different family.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous