All Comments on 'Ghosts Ch. 06'

by zombiegirl28

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
Love it!!!

This story is wonderful. More please!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
I have no idea whats going on

But I think I like it.. in this story at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

This seems like one long extended rape scene to me though. Nothing sexy about non-consensual slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good.

When Lex got back from wherever he had been, why was he covered in blood? And whose blood was it? Hope we find out in the next chapter. Love this story! Please be quicker with chapter 7. :)

RejoyceRejoyceabout 10 years ago
People should learn to check tags

It's chapter 6, plenty of time to have figured out it wasn't your thing. Stop reading and move on, no need to harrass the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sounds like one hell of a bad trip. to me

The second time i ever smoked weed, i smoked it with 3. of my friends. I forget which one of them actually brought it, but it was definitely laced with something, we all had bad trip.s that night. It was late fall, but not yet cold out and the moon was bright in the sky. For whatever reason we decided to smoke it on the other side of camp.us from our dorm, near where we could get some p.izza afterwards, and by a river.

After we smoked we started to notice the effects, so we decided to head on over. We had to go by this bridge to get there, and thats when things got weird. The only girl in our group. suddenly became convinced that the 4. of us were going to walk on the bridge and commit suicide together, and it terrified her. The rest of us were blitzed out of heads and it took a long while to convince her we were not going to do that, and to calm her down enough to go inside to eat. But by the time sat down my roommate started having his p.anic attack, and needed me to hold his hand. He felt convinced he was having a heart attack, said his heart was beating so fast it was scaring him (...but it was not, i check his pulse and it did not seem too fast).

I had a pretty mild trip. compared to the other guys. The whole night - starting during the scene with the girl on the bridge - I found it near impossible to speak, it felt like my words just could not come out of me, i ended up. having to write my thoughts down. Except everything i wrote down did not make any sense to anyone else. I ended up. writing in tangents and metaphors and stories. Later I ended up. drawing and sketching pictures for hours in a sketchbook that i had bought on a whim. I don't even remember what anyone else did, i ended up. wandering my dorm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Making sure your quarry is in pain and hates every second during coitus is not "non consent," its torture and rape. Tag approitately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is tagged correctly.

The Vamps came from another planet and unleashed a DNA altering virus that changed life on Earth; that is science fiction. Non-consensual would work too for the type of sex involved. The non-consensual nature of the sex has been clear since chapter 1 (the ghosts are conditioned sex & blood slaves, not mail-order brides), so why criticize when you chose to keep reading through 5 more chapters? Keep writing your way zombiegirl28, because you are telling one heck of a story.

Yves

MangababeMangababeover 9 years ago
I had to stop several times reading this but....

I will admit, despite the are breaking, that was hot. The arm breaking was done in such a way it didn't come off as sadistic tome at all. In fact, considering he's an over powered alien, it seems like something that could be in the realm of normal.Especially since pain seems to bring her mental facilities to a base line. Sure by human standards thats fucked up. But he isn't human is he? Its also the worst thing he's done so far. I like the fact you don't sugarcoat your Vamps, and I like how you are working with Ghosts. This story was exactly what I was looking for, as I'm currently in a stump with my own Vamp book. I don't think you took it so far as to need to re- tag it either. Yes he hurt her, yes she tried to escape, but he didn't torture her or play on those fears. It was a simple cause- effect. I will admit though, it was jarring to read. I was like DAMN. I wasn't expecting that. I had to stop and process how that happened. I'm very interested in how she is going to react now that the moment has passed, or how he will go forward from here. Lex is capricious, which I think is an important aspect of vampires. You are writing a good story, one that revolves around more than good sex, keep up the work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous