Ghosts in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the new material interesting and titillating but what was really driving my arousal was watching Lucy as she slowly disrobed while remaining focused on her porn of choice. She was wearing a long dress that buttoned down the front from her throat all the way to below her knees. As she read she casually released a button, first at the bottom, and then at her throat. She read with one hand. The other hand was occupied with massaging her tits through the fabric of her dress and to stroking the inside of her thighs through the dress. There was nothing furtive or hidden about it. Her use of her free hand to molest herself through her clothes was obvious and intentional. She was enjoying my watching her misconduct.

Another page turned and more buttons released. Now I could just barely see the top of a lacy bra. The bottom of her dress had fallen away so I could see her knees and just a bit of milky white thigh above them. As she read her free hand continued to stroke her still covered breasts and thighs but pushing ever higher on the thighs, still through the fabric of the dress.

Another page turned and more buttons released. Now I could see most of her bra, especially as she pushed the dress open to both sides. Her beautiful breasts more than filled the cups and swelled voluptuously above them. With two more buttons released at the bottom of her skirt she uncrossed her legs and placed one foot on the desktop alongside her, leaving the other foot flat on the floor while the fabric of the dress fell to the sides. This exposed an expanse of creamy thighs. As she returned to her reading her free hand was dipping into her bra cups to massage the flesh of her tits directly. I could see swollen nipples pushing up the soft fabric of the bra into a pair of erotic tents. When not occupied with her breasts the free hand was massaging the inside of her exposed thighs, reaching higher than I could see. The fabric of her clothing was no longer impeding her touch.

My free hand was also busy, softly stroking my once again rigid cock. Lucy looked across at me, for the first time in several minutes, and said, "You must have found something of interest in your book."

"Yes, I've found something of interest" I responded, with deliberate ambiguity. As I spoke I was staring directly at Lucy. Her pink cheeks were more flushed than usual and there was a flushed patch of flesh on her now exposed upper chest.

"Good so have I," she responded, forcing her free hand further into the darkness between her thighs that remained hidden by her not fully open dress.

Another page and more buttons. Now the dress was unbuttoned to the waist from top and bottom, held together solely by the belt she wore. She pushed her legs farther apart and I could see a damp spot on the white panties she wore. There was precum beginning to leak from the tip of my cock again. I raised a finger to my lips, slick with my emission and sucked it as she stared at me.

"You are a dirty boy Lucien," she said.

As she spoke she snaked a hand behind her back and released her bra. She set her book down and pushing the bra cups aside she held up her beautiful full breasts to me. The areolas were large and pale but still darker than her skin, almost the color of a pale rose; the engorged nipples, undoubtedly darkened by her arousal were an intense brown, a striking contrast to the paler areolas. I licked my lips in response to her display.

I returned to stroking my cock as I stared at her tits and said, "I think you like dirty boys Lucy."

"Perhaps." She had picked up the book and resumed reading while the free hand stroked her pussy through the damp spot on her panties. "But keep reading Lucien. It's a good book."

"It's a filthy book," I said.

"Of course. That's what makes it good." She had dipped her free hand into her panties now allowing her to molest her sex directly. "Keep reading," she said. "We're not in a hurry are we?"

"No I guess not." I really wasn't. I had cum spectacularly just a few minutes earlier and as erotic as I was finding this I felt like I was in the zone, stroking my erect prick with enjoyment as I

watched Lucy slowly disrobe and molest herself and dipping occasionally into the book in my free hand to sample the perverted tale it told. No, I felt I could cruise along like this forever.

"What if someone comes?" I asked her.

"That's what makes it exciting," she responded biting her lower lip. She released her belt and pushed the dress fully to her sides. Her bra fell to her lap and then between her legs to the floor at the same time so she was naked but for her panties. "Besides I come up here a lot and I never see anyone up here."

"To read these books?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. She set the book aside for a brief moment allowing her to use both hands to push her panties down to the floor so she was naked.

"And to masturbate, like you're doing now?" I asked. She had returned her hand to her pussy and was stroking it softly. Her bush was the same soft brown color as her hair, but not nearly as thick. I could see her gleaming swollen pussy lips and even the tip of her clit protruding from its hood. Her pussy lips were full and wrinkled perfect for sucking on during cunnilingus.

"Yes," she responded with a whisper.

She dipped a finger into her gleaming cunt and then put it into her mouth, sucking on it as she would a small penis. "Yum," she said and then returned to reading her book while one hand alternated between molesting her sex and stroking and massaging her glorious tits. "Now read your book Lucien. You might learn something."

I sat stroking my cock and silently reading the filth she had given me. I had to admit some of it sounded like fun. But mostly I was focused of the goddess before me.

"We could fuck," I said.

"Oh Lucien you are such a dirty boy. What kind of girl do you think I am? One who just follows a boy up into the stacks so she can fuck him."

"I was hoping so."

"Naughty naughty, Lucien. I didn't follow you up here. I just came up here to ready a filthy book and masturbate, like I always do on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. And then when I got here what happens? Some pervert spews his cum through the grate and onto my face. Don't flatter yourself Lucien."

"Would you like me to splatter more of my cum on your face," I asked.

"Maybe," she whispered.

"But no fucking?" I asked (hope springs eternal).

"No. No fucking. Not today." She had set the book down and was using both hands to masturbate—one hand pulling and twisting on her nipples and two and then three fingers of the other hand sawing in and out of her gleaming cunt.

"But some other day?"

"Maybe," she groaned. "Now I just want you to cum on me."

You like that, do you?"

"Sometimes."

"Are you getting close?"

"Yes," another groan.

"And you Lucian," she asked. "Are you getting close. Are you ready to spew that nasty cum of yours on my face and my tits." She held out both tits in invitation.

I rose and walked towards her until I stood leaning over her, one hand on the back of her chair and the other stroking my cock as I felt a climax about to take me. She was frigging her pussy for all she was worth now, one hand furiously finger fucking her while the other rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck yes. I'm so fucking close. Spray that cum on me. Do it Lucius. Do it now."

Never one to turn down an invitation I gave my cock one last jerk and then stood over her as I felt stream after stream hurdle up my shaft and on to her. "Arrrrrgh," I groaned as I shot gobs of my cum onto her face, her throat, and her tits. I couldn't believe I could cum that hard so soon after my earlier climax between the bookshelves.

As the last drops of my cum dribbled onto her soft belly she fell into a screaming climax. She twisted and turned in the chair, as wave after wave of ecstasy tore through her body, turning to the side so she was resting on one hip, her knees pulled to her chest, as her thighs cramped together trapping her molesting hands in place to continue their assault on her sex. Her screams could be heard floors below us. I had never seen a woman so ravaged by her orgasm.

I staggered back to my carrell, spent from my explosion. Flopping down in the chair, I lay naked staring at Lucy as she slowly unwound.

I was still gasping when she rapidly stood, wiping my cum off her face and chest with my T-shirt, and then pulling her dress back into place, neatly buttoned from throat to below the knees, she ran her fingers through her hair, saying, "This has been fun Lucien, but I have to go now."

And then she was gone disappearing down an aisle between two dark rows of books, her bra and panties in hand, leaving me with two very nasty books to reshelve and my cum soaked T-shirt. I sat shaking my head.

But two days later she was back for more. Lucy and I met regularly in the stacks on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for several weeks thereafter. It didn't take long until we added oral sex and fucking to our repertoire. Lucy still wanted to slowly disrobe while I watched and stroked my dick and then she would masturbate watching me to do the same until I sprayed cum on her chest. She was seriously into exhibitionism, at least where I was concerned.

But what the hell, I was only 20 and we were only getting together once a week so I quickly recovered my erection and then we fucked like rabbits. I think Lucy's favorite position was kneeling on the concrete floor that supported the carrells with her ass in the air while I plowed her from behind and she used one hand to play with her clit. My god she was a great fuck. I had never in my life had sex like this.

Then one day she just disappeared—stopped meeting me in the stacks; stopped flirting with me at the check-out desk. The last time I saw her she had walked by the check-out desk carrying a stack of books. When I followed her out into the pathway before the library I could see her head moving through the crowd walking up the sidewalk and then it was though I had blinked and she was gone. I checked every University data base I could find and found no trace of a Lucy Crowl except for one of the dried-up old librarians named Lucile Crowl whose record showed her to be in her late seventies.

Sheila

I was distraught. I had really liked Lucy's company. It wasn't just the sex, but I had found her fun, smart, and just someone I enjoyed being with. Especially of course when I was fucking her.

I was also horny. After a couple of weeks I returned to my habit of masturbating in the stacks, usually entertaining myself with a lewd fantasy about Lucy. It was on a Thursday about two or three weeks after Lucy disappeared. I was walking half naked through the stacks, doing my stroll and stroke, as I called it when a tall blonde woman walked around the end of the stack and turned straight toward me.

"Oh my," she said, starring at my rigid cock that was pointing obscenely at her. "Lucy wasn't exaggerating."

"Lucy? You know Lucy?" I asked ignoring the fact that I was naked from the waist down with an erection pointing at an apparently fully dressed young woman who had innocently come upon me masturbating in the stacks of the University library. "Where is she? Where has she been?" I had become obsessed with Lucy and her absence was driving me crazy.

"Not to worry," the woman said as she began unbuttoning the overcoat she wore, showing more skin as each button was released. "I'm Sheila. Lucy asked me to look after you."

By now the overcoat was unbuttoned to her waist and it appeared she wore nothing beneath it. Sheila was a tall drink of water, with long straight blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back. Stunning blue eyes and a charming smile.

"Really she is fine," Sheila said as she released the last button on the overcoat, letting it fall open and expose her nudity beneath it. "She just needed a little break. Maybe you wore her out," she said with a laugh. She let the overcoat fall to the floor so she stood naked before me. "Come here Lucian. I want to see if you are as good as Lucy claims."

Suddenly I was caring less about Lucy. I stepped forward and Sheila put her arms around my neck as she pushed her naked loins against me, smashing my rigid cock against her belly. She was tall, at least as tall as me. Pulling me forward she kissed me. Not just a peck on the cheek, but a long seductive kiss, an introduction to her sexuality; for Sheila was I would learn among the most sexual women I've ever meet. Sex was what she was about all the time in any way she could engage in it.

It started with a long, wet kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth, her fingers stroking the skin below my ears and then her tongue licking my ears as she blew warmly on them. My hands dropped to her narrow and muscular ass, although it was hardly necessary as she seemed determine to push her groin and belly against mine, grinding my erect cock between us. I paused just long enough to pull my T-shirt off so my nudity matched hers and l could rub her small tits against my chest.

I was gasping for air as her assault continued. No one had ever kissed me like that. Lucy had been sexy and witty, talking lewdly to me as we both masturbated as a prelude to a good fuck. But Sheila announced everything about herself with a first kiss. It went on for minutes. How many? Who knows. Many long erogenous minutes of two people standing naked in the stacks of the college library lost in their initial meeting.

After a seeming eternity of our oral lust she reached between us and firmly grabbed my cock. "Come on. I want to fuck you," she said as she began dragging me toward the carrells at the end of the row.

When we got there she pushed the chairs away from a table and then lay back on it, her legs spread in invitation. "Fuck me Lucian. Fuck me. Take that big cock of yours and stick it in my cunt."

"Now? I . . . we . . . "

"Yes now Lucian. We don't need any foreplay. You were masturbating and I haven't thought about anything but sex since Lucy told me two days ago it was my job to stand in for her. Look at my pussy Lucien. It's dripping. We don't need foreplay and we don't need to 'get to know each other.' Just fill me up with that big, hard, cock of yours."

So I did exactly what the lady requested. I stepped forward and eased my cock into her dripping cunt. It was perfect. Tight, but not painful, wet but not sloppy and my length and her depth seemed divinely matched.

"Oh god yes, Lucien. Your cock is perfect. It fills me up and it's just as hard as Lucy said it would be. Now fuck me with it Lucien. Make me cum." There was no waiting around for her cunt to adjust to my size. She wanted serious fucking and she wanted it now.

Putting her long lean legs over my shoulder I began fucking her for all I was worth. I doubt if that first fuck lasted as long as our first kiss had. I had barely gotten started when she began to cry out. "Oh god. Fuck. Oh fuck yes. That's so good. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm so close so . . ." She held her breath briefly and then screamed. I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock pushing me over the edge right behind her. I groaned loudly as I shot stream after stream of my jism into her cunt.

Then I fell, exhausted, onto her chest as we both gasped for air.

But my cock was still hard and within minutes we were both furiously fucking again. This time it lasted longer, at least half an hour of fucking in a variety of positions. It was like a sampler with a new lover: "Was this good? Oh yes; And this? Fuck yes; Turn to your side. Ooh yes that feels so good; You're huge. Your cunt is so hot this way." We went on and on, not quite through the whole Kama Sutra, but anyone watching would have thought we were trying.

After we climaxed for our second time we sat naked before each other on the hard wooden chairs of the library and actually had a conversation like you would with a girl on your first coffee date:

"Where are you from?"

"Minnesota."

"I should have known with that blonde hair."

"Yes. It's real."

"I can see that." Her thin pubic hairs were an almost invisible blonde.

Okay okay. Not quite like a first coffee date. The conversation kept drifting back into sex.

"What's your major?"

"Film studies."

"Really. We could have made some good porn in the last hour if we had a camera."

"Rehearsals are important."

"Yes." My dick was hard again and pointing straight up. "Perhaps we should rehearse some more."

"Oh yes." She rose and walked to me seating herself on my lap facing me with my cock immediately sinking into her cunt and my face in her chest, lips nibbling at her rock-hard nipples as she began to lever herself up and down on my cock with her long legs.

So for the next few weeks it was Sheila on my Tuesday and Thursday afternoon shifts in the stacks. And we fucked again and again. There was never any foreplay, no oral other than a lengthy kiss as she rode my cock in some position that made kissing possible. And of course orgasm after orgasm.

Lucy? Who the hell was Lucy? I had Sheila now. Why would I need Lucy?

And then just like Lucy, Sheila was also gone and I was left to stroke myself off in the library stacks on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. My right hand was a poor substitute for Lucy and Sheila. Just as with Lucy, I could find no trace of Sheila in the college community. It didn't matter which data base I hacked, there was no Sheila Larson, except of course for a Sheila Larson who was an elderly senior staff librarian, hardly the Sheila Larson I was looking for.

Caitlin

And then one Tuesday afternoon after Sheila had been gone for a couple of weeks Caitlin appeared. Caitlin was short, maybe 5-3 at the outside, with a thick mane of curly red hair and a sort of Irish, sort of Boston accent. Plump with juicy round hips and firm breasts that stuck out temptingly from her chest. Of course I didn't know any of this when I felt someone sneak up from behind me, throw her arms about me and grab my already erect dick (Yeah, I was down to my 'stroll and stroke' approach to a sex life since Sheila had left).

"Shit!"

I struggled but her grip was strong, especially on my cock. "Oh my you're a touchy one aren't you. Lucy didn't tell me about that."

I relaxed a bit. Another of Lucy's friends. "So you know Lucy," I said as she messaged my cock with both hands.

"I've known Lucy for ages, but this is the first time she ever gave me a good steer like this."

"So what did Lucy tell you."

"She told me that if I came up here at three in the afternoon on a Tuesday or a Thursday I could get laid."

"Oh she did, did she?"

"Yes and that you had one of the greatest cocks she had ever fucked. I think she might be right. That feels like a great cock."

"Nice to have a fan club," I said.

"You do. Sheila said good things about too. Like you could last forever."

I rotated around to face her, but all I could see was the top of her mass of red curly hair as she had sunk into a squat and sucked my cock into her mouth. I gasped. My god that felt good. My cock had not felt anything for two weeks beyond the tender mercies of my right hand. Now it was in a warm wet place with a tongue that was massaging the head.

"Perhaps this would be more comfortable in the carrell," I said.

All I received in response was a mumph of indifference. That was eventually followed by a pop as she finally pulled her head back from my cock. She looked up at me pushing her hair from in front of her face. For the first time I saw the emerald green eyes that were so stunning. I would spend much of the next several Wednesdays staring into those eyes as she sucked my cock and stared up at me or later as I fucked her like a good missionary and stared down at her face lost in the ecstasy my cock was bringing her.