Ghosts in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered. I had driven Caitlin wild and also Lisa during our last dance. But neither Caitlin nor Lisa was sitting across the table from me.

"It's clear," Lucy spoke up. "We all agree that your performance was outstanding this year and we would love to have you back next year. Yeah sure, you are more than a little bit of pervert, but then so are we." They all laughed.

I sat staring at them in total confusion. "But . . . but . . . but . . . I don't understand."

"No of course you don't," Lucy responded. "Here's the thing. We're all dead. Ghosts. We died nearly a hundred years ago in a house fire."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"It's true. We all died in 1928 when the Bennington boarding house burned down in the middle of the night. We were all undergraduate students at the college then, but there was no housing for women in Bowden Hall so we were living in an old boarding house. It caught fire one night and 'poof.' We were gone. You can look it up in the old newspaper records. We have those in the Library. But I suppose you were too busy in the stacks to find those records."

"You don't really expect me to believe that do you. I can make up better stories than that about what I did with my spare time in the stacks."

They all laughed at the last part of my response.

"Don't tell us about what you've been doing in the stacks," Lucy said. "We know. We were there."

"I told you he wasn't going to believe us," Caitlin said.

"Well Caitlin or Ms. O'Hare," I said leaning forward to read her name tag, "You must admit your story is a little hard to believe. I know what each one of you look like, very intimately, including the occasional mole in a hidden place, Sheila," I said turning to look directly at her (She had a cute mole on her right breast). She blushed just a bit.

The women all looked at each other, obviously disappointed.

Lucy sighed and said, "All right, I guess we will have to show him. Lucien would you please lock the door for us please." When I had done it and was walking back to my chair she continued, "And now take off your clothes."

"What? What kind of performance review is this?"

"We will get to the performance part later. Just take your clothes off and we will do the same, right ladies?" They all nodded.

Time to call her bluff, I thought. I stripped off my T-shirt and began to release the closure on my jeans. As I did that they all stood up. They want a better look, I thought.

But as I tugged my jeans open my world went a little fuzzy. I didn't pass out but I really couldn't clearly see what was going on across the table from me and then time got a little confused. When I resumed my normal outlook I found myself naked and bound in a simple wooden chair, like the ones the girls and I had used for sex in the stacks. All five of the Witches were equally naked. But they were not the five 80-year-olds I expected. No, not at all. They were the same young women I had been having sex with in the stacks over the last 8 months.

"Wait. What's going on?" I asked. "Where did the Witches go?"

"We are not witches," Lucy corrected me. "We are ghosts. We all died in a fire in 1928 because those misogynist, blue nosed, old bastards that ran this place wouldn't let us have coed housing in Bowden Hall. Now this place is stuck with us to run the library. But we gave up trying to do that years ago looking like this. It didn't take long to figure out that everyone expected librarians to look like dried up old spinsters so we adopted those personas."

"But what about me. You let me see your real, is guess 'real' is the word, selves. Why?"

"When Sheila interviewed you for the job she thought you were cute and she wanted to screw you," Lucy said. "Sheila always was the horny one among us."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I'm not saying I believe any of this but I have to say in Sheila's defense that I found all the rest of you at least as horny as Sheila."

"Well what would you expect?" Caitlin piped up. "It's been almost 100 years since I got laid. How would you like to go 100 years with no sex."

I looked at Karen. "Karen, were you a student living in the boarding house also?"

She smiled, "Yes I am kind of an old broad compared to my four friends here. I was the house mother. It was a job I took after my worthless husband ran off to Oxford with one of his gay students. You remember what I told you about him don't you?"

"Oh." I sat naked in my chair looking trying to make sense of it. Impossible, but my god they were five beautiful women, passionate women. As I looked at them my cock begin to grow.

"Look he's getting a boner," Karen said.

"Oh yes," another agreed.

"I know how to prove this to him," Karen said. "We need to fuck him. Right now. All five of us."

"Are you up for that Lucien?" Lucy asked.

"Of course he is up for it. Look at that cock. He's ready to go," chimed in Lisa, "and I'm ready for more of him."

So I spent the next hour and a half fucking them, all five of them. They left me tied in the chair and each took a turn sitting on my lap as I fucked them, or perhaps more properly they fucked me. I came twice or three times. Each time Caitlin jumped to the rescue and brought my fading cock back to life with her world class fellatio skills. And Lisa, demonstrating her flexibility bent herself into an unimaginable shape as she screwed me tied in the simple wooden chair. By the end of the hour and half I was exhausted.

"All right ladies," I said. "I don't know if you are ghosts or what, but you are sure as hell real."

Lucy untied me and then they all put on their old lady clothes and assumed their regular persona. Again I couldn't quite see it happen. I just sort of zoned out and then when my vision and head cleared the Witches of Bowden were back.

"This is just fucking weird," I said.

"Yeah but you gotta admit it was great sex," Lucy said. It sounded weirder coming from her old lady persona, Ms. Cowl.

"So," I asked. "Was this my performance review? Did I pass?"

They all laughed. "Oh yeah you passed," said Karen. "Not that we ever had any doubts about whether you would after your performance in the stacks this year."

"Yes," Ms. Cowl said. "We have all agreed you are a very dirty boy and we are hoping you will work in the library next year. You will be coming back, won't you?" she asked.

"Why yes. I think I will."