Ghosts in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers

"I'm Lucian," I said as I pulled her by her armpits to her feet. "But I guess you already knew that."

"You by god better be Lucian," she said. "I don't want word to get around that I blow just every pervert I find wandering around in these stacks."

"I am in fact Lucian and as far as I know, I'm the only pervert here."

"My friends Lucy and Sheila would argue that point. They claim that I would find you only slightly more perverted than me."

"Do you have a name other than 'Pervert'?" I asked.

"I'm Caitlin."

"Nice to meet you," I said as I reached behind her and scooped her off her feet to carry in my arms to the carrell.

I set her down on the table in the study area and she immediately hopped down and begin to strip her clothes off. "That's better. I think I'm a nudist at heart."

"Or at least an exhibitionist," I said as I threw off my T-shirt leaving me as naked as her.

She giggled and said, "I told you you weren't the only pervert in these stacks. But honestly, exhibitionism is just a sideline. What I really love is cock sucking." Then she sank to the floor and inhaled my cock again to begin a stunning blow job.

Caitlin was a world class cock sucker. For the next ten minutes she worked on my cock, licking the sides, caressing the cock with her long tongue, stroking the saliva-soaked shaft with both hands in a twisting motion, pushing the head as far into her mouth as she could get it and then sucking hard as she backed up while massaging my balls and stroking the part of the shaft not in her mouth. She blew on the tip. She groaned and hummed with my cock in her mouth so it felt like someone working my prick with a vibrator. And at the same time I could tell she was carefully watching to see how close I was to cumming, backing off to keep her blow job going.

Eventually I lost it. I thought I had it under control and then my cock was suddenly pumping load after load of cum into her mouth. It was more than she could handle. Gobs of saliva and cum spilled from around my cock and ran down her chin and on to her tits. When I finished she pulled back and said, "Wow, Sheila and Lucy were right. You are a big cummer. I'm a mess." She grabbed my T-shirt and wiped off her face and chest.

I collapsed back into a chair gasping for breath. Finally able to speak I said, "So tell me Caitlin, where are you from. You sound Irish but not Irish."

"My parents are Irish but I grew up in South Boston."

"Ahh a 'Southy,' eh?"

"Yes but I escaped from there to go to college here."

"And to study?"

"Hmm good question. I haven't quite figured that out, beyond sex like any good college student.

"So you learned to suck cocks like that since you got here?"

"No that's a South Boston skill. Any good Southy girl learns how to do that just to keep the guys from raping her. The Southies are a horny and aggressive lot, but if you can give a blow job you can pick and choose who you want to go further with."

"And do you want to go further with me?"

"Yes but first that prick of your needs to recover."

"I have a solution for that. Get up on the table and spread your legs so I can eat you."

"Oooh, okay. Sheila and Lucy said you're really good at that."

"Well they never complained," I said. And Caitlin didn't either. I gobbled at her pussy for the next ten minutes driving her to a screaming orgasm that came in waives. She kept her short legs wrapped firmly around my head and I just kept licking her clit until she finally gave up and opened her legs yelling, "Enough." She lay back on the table gasping, finally saying, "My fucking god you're good at that."

So the next few weeks my Wednesday afternoons were with Caitlin. Mostly oral sex—blow jobs and cunnilingus. Enough fucking to add variety, but that girl really liked to suck cock and she was really good at it.

Then like the others she disappeared. Not a trace. And I was back to lurking half naked in the stacks stroking my cock and wishing any of the girls would come back.

Karen

Karen was different. Sex with her was more like screwing your best friend's horny mother, not that I ever had that opportunity before I met Karen, but she was what I was sure it would be like.

First there was none of this nonsense of sneaking up on me as I walked half naked through the stacks. Not with Karen. Caitlin had been gone for a couple of weeks on the Tuesday I met Karen and I was getting very frustrated with my lack of sex. I was planning at least a partial relief of that frustration with a bit of 'stroll and stroke' as I called it, thinking about it as I maneuvered my loaded cart of books into and out of the elevator. By the time I reached the desired level in the stacks I could feel my dick beginning to swell in my jeans.

But when I came around the corner to the carrell area where I planned to leave my pants and the cart I found a late thirties or so woman sitting in one of the chairs her legs comfortably crossed. Her hair was perfectly coifed, stopping just at the base of her throat. You could see a pair of simple gold studs in her ear lobes. Her makeup was understated but perfectly applied. She wore a light lavender suit, the skirt breaking just above her knees as she sat with her attractive legs crossed. Beneath the jacket was a creamy blouse buttoned carefully to her throat. No this is not right I thought. She looks just like my friend Jason's mother when she dresses for a PTA meeting.

"Hello Lucien," she said smiling. "My name is Karen. I've heard a great deal about you from my friends."

You mean Lucy, Sheila, and Caitlin?" I said expecting the worst.

"Exactly. They say you are a very naughty boy."

"Well . . . we did have a good time," I said.

"That's why I'm here. I'd like to have a good time also."

"But you look like my friend Jason's mother."

"And you think your friend Jason's mother doesn't like to fuck?" As she spoke she had released her jacket and pushed it open and begun to open her blouse. It became immediately apparent that she was very buxom.

"I don't know. I never asked her. She looks like my mother."

"Trust me, Lucien, your friend Jason's mother likes to fuck. For that matter your own mother almost certainly likes to fuck also. The fact that they never asked you may mean that they have a husband who takes good care of them. Now take off your clothes. I want to see this wonderous cock. The girls have been telling me what a great cock you have and I would like to see it."

Okay this was beginning to feel like another First Tuesday, as I had taken to thinking of them, but this woman wasn't a hot college coed. She was a buxom PTA Mom who reminded me of my friend Jason's mother. I admit I had thought really bad thoughts about Jason's mother, especially when she came out by their swimming pool. Never naked mind you; always in a dark blue, conservative, one-piece suit, but I could still see the shape of her large soft breasts and her broad ass, focal points of my fantasies for later as I masturbated. The nasty things I had imaged doing with Jason's mother's tits came back to me as I stood by my cart watching Karen carefully disrobe. The more she took off, the more I thought of Jason's mother lounging next to the pool and the harder my cock got.

She took off her jacket and hung it carefully on the back of a chair; then her white blouse, folded and placed on the seat; followed by her mom-grade bra which released a big soft pair of tits that hung well down her chest with large areola and dark swollen nipples. The engorgement of her nipples made it clear she was aroused. Yes I was sure Jason's Mom's tits had been like that.

Then she turned her back on me and released the zipper on her skirt. With a wiggle she let it fall to her feet. She wore no panties, a clear sign of what she was planning for me. She may have looked like Jason's mother dressed for a PTA meeting, but I was sure that Jason's mother always wore panties to a PTA meeting. Of course she did, didn't she? My cock flexed at the thought.

Karen's ass was broad and soft as were her fleshy thighs, soft but not yet pocked by the ravages of middle age. As she bent over to pick up her skirt I could see her gleaming pussy. Yes, she wanted it. But why should I be shocked at that? She had told me she wanted me. Karen was not Jason's mother.

Karen turned to face me as she leaned back against a table. Her bush was thick, a darker color than her well-coiffed hair. She hopped up on the table so she was sitting facing me with her legs lewdly spread. I could see her gleaming pussy lips through her bush. Was this what Jason's Mom would have been like had she peeled off her swimsuit.

"Well Lucien. See anything you like?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"No, I'm not your friend's mother or your mother. I'm just a horny broad who wants to fuck. Can you help me with that Lucien?"

"Yes," I said, speaking more strongly than before.

"Then come over here and let me take your clothes off."

I stepped forward so I was standing close to her, between her widespread legs. She grabbed my T-shirt by its tails and pulled it over my head. Then she reached forward and slowly opened my jeans. She took her time at it like someone deliberately opening a Christmas package. Once my belt was open and my zipper down she reached in my pants and fondled my erection through my jockey sorts. It felt delicious. Not to be outdone I began fondling her big soft tits—lifting them and running my thumbs over her nipples, pulling each nipple down and then letting it flip back up powered by her lust.

"Ummm how nice," she purred. I didn't know if she was talking about the prick she had found in my trousers or what I was doing with her tits, but it didn't really matter. I kept playing with her tits and she kept playing with my dick.

When Karen tired of fondling my cock through my under garment she pushed my jockey shorts and my jeans to my feet. I kicked them away leaving me as naked as she was. I leaned forward and kissed her, a long, wet, open mouthed, tongue dueling, kiss. Very nice I thought. As our tongues dueled I pressed my chest against her tits and rubbed it back and forth against her erect nipples. For her part Karen was using both hands to stroke my now bare cock.

"Oh god you're ready and so am I," she said. "Let's skip this foreplay and fuck. I've been thinking about this all day." She leaned back on her elbows, pulling her knees up and apart. "Come on Lucien. Put it in me. Put that big hard cock of yours in me so I can see if it is as good as those little girls said it was."

I reached down with one hand and slid one and then two fingers into her cunt. She was more than ready, warm and dripping wet. I slowly finger fucked her.

"That's nice Lucien, but I know you can do better than that. Put that big hard cock in me and fuck me. Fuck me now Lucien. I need it." My god, I thought. She was as horny as Sheila—but she looked like Jason's Mom.

I lined my cock up and slid it slowly into her cunt. It was delicious. Not tight like a twenty-year old's tight cunt, Karen was easy for me to penetrate with room for me to slide my whole dick in until I felt my pubic bone grinding against her mound. Not sloppy or loose, but not unpleasantly tight like a cunt that has to stretch before you can really begin to fuck. No this cunt was ready right now.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she said. "God I haven't had a good cock filling me up like this for ages."

"What about your husband?" She wore a big diamond on the third finger of her left hand.

"He's worthless. I'll tell you about him later. Now fuck me Lucien. Fuck me good and hard. Now."

So I did, pounding her fast and hard, twisting my hips so I rubbed all the sensitive places I was sure her cunt had, grinding my pubic bone against her clit as I bottomed out on each thrust. She was using her hands behind her knees to pull her legs back and apart. I was using my hands to fondle her big soft tits and to pull and twist on her nipples.

I was silent, just breathing hard to generate the energy required for this kind of hard fucking.

Karen on the other hand was vocal and obscene. "Oh god yes. That's it you fucking bastard. Ram me with that big cock of yours. Oh, oh, oh shit. That feels so good. So fucking good. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Between strings of obscenities she groaned and cried.

It didn't take her long to get to the climax she wanted so bad. "Oh, oh, oh, Uggggh, Ugggh. Oh shit I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna . . ." and then then she screamed as her first orgasm of the afternoon ripped through her. I kept pounding her cunt as it clamped down on me until she collapsed back on the table gasping.

I let her breathe and then asked, "Is that what you wanted you horny slut?"

She laughed and said, "It's a start. A good start but just a start."

I was still hard, still well into her cunt. I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her.

"Umm, she said, "that feels good. Tell me Lucian, was I as good as your friend Jason's Mom?"

"I didn't fuck her." I said as I pulled her ass to me and picked up my pace.

"But you wished you had, didn't you? You wanted too, didn't you? You're such a dirty boy Lucien. That's why we all like fucking you so."

I said nothing in response, but she was right. I had wanted to fuck Jason's Mom. But I hadn't.

I fucked her to another climax as she lay on her back on the table. Then we moved to the floor where I lay on my back (I had gotten used to the floor over the course of the school year) and she rode me. I could last a long time in this position so I let her set the pace while I played with her tits. She rode me and fingered her clit to two more orgasms, before she finally fell to one side gasping. "Fuck don't you ever cum?" she asked.

"Not in that position."

"I want to see you cum. I love to watch a big hard cock squirt. I want you to cum on my tits Lucien. Can you do that? Can you do that now?" she asked.

I got on my knees next to her and begin to stroke my cock. After that much fucking it didn't take long before I felt my balls tighten and then my load began to rush up my shaft. It was a great climax. I yelled in ecstasy as load after load of my cum spurted from my prick and splattered itself on her tits and throat, with the last few dribs falling on her plump belly.

After that we both sat naked on the floor leaning against a chair or the table and facing each other.

"Did I live up to my billing," I asked.

She smiled. "It's a good start. You've worn me out for today. But we have more Tuesdays and Thursdays ahead of us."

"So none for your husband tonight?" I asked gesturing towards the big diamond she wore."

"Don't get cocky young man."

"Okay."

She held up her hand staring at the big diamond in silence.

"No none for my husband tonight. He wouldn't know what to do with it anyway."

"That's a shame. You're a great fuck."

"Why thank you sir you say such kind things."

I smiled. "So what does your husband do?" I asked.

"He's a history professor and the Dean of Students."

"So you married a professor, eh?"

"No he was a TA at a big university at the time. We were sure he had a great career coming once he got his doctorate, but . . . we wound up here and he has no interest in me whatsoever."

"Why? You're a great . . . "

"I know, "I'm a great fuck. You are a little crude Lucian."

"Sorry."

"Actually you are far from the first student to tell me that. I guess it must be true."

"But your husband?"

"He prefers boys or I should say young men. College is a perfect place for him. It turns out that gay men will trade sex for grades just like women. So he gets laid by the horny twenty something year-olds that fill this place up and I do too. Just different guys."

"Different strokes for different folks," I said.

She smiled and returned to talking about her marriage. "And after we prey on our respective portions of the male student body we go to faculty parties and look very respectable. We won't ever go to a bigger school. We're too comfortable here."

She had risen and was putting her clothes back on now after wiping her chest clean with my T-shirt. Why do they all do that, I wondered. "Yeah the girls were right Lucien," she said, tossing my destroyed T-shirt to me. "You're a great fuck. I'll see you Thursday." As she walked towards the stacks she turned and said, "You know it's too bad you didn't get to do your friend Jason's Mom. She would have loved it." Then she was gone, . . . until Thursday.

Karen became my regular for Tuesdays and Thursdays. We didn't talk much. She just showed up horny and we fucked furiously for an hour or so each afternoon. Then she put her clothes back on and faded into the stacks. Eventually she disappeared like the others. My efforts to track her down were equally futile. There was of course a Dean of Students, but she was not married to anyone, male or female. The rumor was that she seduced female students, but who knows. But I couldn't find Karen any more than I had any of the three woman who joined me in the stacks before her.

Lisa

And then there was Lisa. Perhaps the most extraordinary of the five.

Lisa was tall and slim, a dance student, or so she said. Her thick, dark brown hair was always in a knot atop her head. She was tall (maybe 5-8, but not as tall as Sheila) and slim, her hips almost nonexistent; just an extension of the muscles of her thighs that made her butt stick out well beyond her wasp like waist. No breasts to speak of, although I would learn that her tiny nipples were very sensitive and could trigger an orgasm without the need to deal with other parts of her body. Her cheek bones were high, her large brown eyes set widely in a classic face. She wore no make-up. There was no fat on her body. She was all muscle. Muscle dedicated, honed, and trimmed for her passion: dance.

When I arrived that first Tuesday morning Lisa, like Karen, was waiting for me in the carrell, "fully dressed" in her characteristic black leotard. It fit her like a second skin and as she moved about it was obvious that she wore nothing beneath it. She wasn't naked, but it was as close as one could get and still claim to be fully clothed. Nothing was hidden. She was leaning against the table, her narrow hips thrust out, her leotard not really disguising the bulge of her sex.

"You're Lucien?" she asked.

"Yes, and you are?" Unlike the women, I never knew who I might be meeting next in my 'carrell of lust' as I had come to think of it.

"I'm Lisa," she responded, as she stepped away from the table. There was a slinkiness to her walk that transcended everything else about her appearance. My first thought was that this was a woman whose focus was on the impression her body made as she moved about; not just the shape of her body, but more about the seductive message her motions conveyed. The most important of her communication skills was her understanding of the effect of the way she moved her body and her control of that. She could say, "I want to sleep with you," just by the way she moved across the room.

"Did Lucy and the others send you?"

"Yes." There was something unbelievably sexy about her tiny body as she moved slowly around the tiny space, like a prowling cat.

I hadn't expected a replacement for Karen quite this soon so I had arrived with the intention of just being a responsible employee and spending an afternoon placing books back on the shelf. I hadn't arrived horny, but as I watched Lisa slink about the room, I could feel my cock beginning to grow. It's amazing how fast a twenty something male can become aroused.

Lisa turned away from me and leaned forward against the table, sticking her butt out as she stretched her legs from the thighs down to the Achilles tendons. The only thought in my head was how much I would like to be standing behind her pulling those hips towards me as I eased my cock into what I optimistically believed was an already aroused cunt just waiting for my services. I had become a bit spoiled with my library job.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers