Ghosts of Nights Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

Kathy spread her legs wide, even as Bruce took his cock in hand and reentered her. He was now in totally command, and if you were to ask her about it, Kathy wouldn't have it any other way.

Drawing on very aspect of his strength, he drove into her, his cock slamming against her. Kathy met him with, if not equal strength, then equal determination. Their mating became ever more intense as their sweaty, gyrating bodies raced the final hundred yards of their journey. The pleasures they had experienced before had been mere preludes. As great as they had been, they didn't compare to the absolute joy before them.

Reaching down between her legs, Kathy found her clit with her fingers and added those pleasures to the mix. The twin motions of her hand and Bruce's pulsing cock drove her to the very edge of heaven, needing only the gentlest of touches to push her over that edge.

Instead of a gentle nudge, she got a veritable explosion. One that ignited every nerve in her body.

The walls of her pussy tightened around his cock as he erupted inside her, the vibrations of his climax triggering her own. Both of them gasped and grunted as time slowed to a point where the tick of the clock on the wall seemed an eternity. Their bodies rocked in orgasmic ecstasy until their strengths vanished when time returned. Totally drained, they collapsed onto the bed, intertwined in a sweaty embrace.

In that brief instant, when their souls had merged as one, both Bruce and Kathy knew that they weren't alone. That the spirits of their counterparts were there with them, and had also shared in the adventure.

-=-=-=-

Robin's original calculations proved to be in error, and it turned out to be nearly five days before Bruce returned to the world of his birth. In that time, Kathy had shown him the city that might have been his, and they had even visited the grave of her Batman and his wife. Then, at the end of each of those days, they had made passionate love until long after the dawn of the succeeding day.

Also somewhere during that time, Bruce found a part of himself that he had believed to have been driven out of him by the bullets which had taken his parent's life. Part of the Bruce Wayne that might have been had there not been a Batman. When he did return home, he found himself more at peace with himself than he had in years. That part of the Bruce that might have been, and the love of the woman who had helped him find it, would be memories that he would forever cherish.

END

Inspired by "Interlude On Earth 2"

The Brave And The Bold # 182 - January 1982

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers