Ghosts of The DMV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna's smirk split into a Cheshire grin. She nodded to Luna's crotch, "You know your clit, right?"

Luna rolled her eyes, "Yes, I think I am aware of my clitoris."

"Well another perk to being ghosts. We discovered that the clit isn't just on the surface." Brianna said.

Aiko leaned forward across Brianna, "As it turns out, there is an enormous collection of nerves behind it. You can't touch it, but we can."

"We can give it a nice massage." Brianna leaned forward with a lecherous smile.

"Alright." Luna nodded and spread her legs again, leaning back on her elbows.

"Take a deep breath, you're gonna need it." Brianna said, sliding her incorporeal hand through Luna's flesh.

Luna took a breath and she felt the tingling of Brianna's hand through her. Then she touched something and her vision went white. The orgasms started immediately and they fell upon one another like a merciless avalanche. She fell back and wailed out that deep breath. Her lungs struggled to fight her raging heart and blazing nerves. Brianna reached a second hand inside her and her brain flatlined. Her body couldn't even shake or thrash because her nerves could do nothing but feel pleasure. She felt her chest tightening as her oxygen ran out. Her eyes glazed over and she began to pass out.

All at once, the pleasure and its thousands of orgasms, stopped. She was left laying comatose on the bed. For a few minutes, it was all she could do just to breathe. Then she managed to wheeze, "Fuck."

*******

Almost an hour after she left the apartment and probably a half hour after the screaming had stopped, the door opened. Luna, in all her gear and carrying her bag, came out. Her eyes were hidden behind her glasses and she almost stumbled down the steps.

"Uh! Miss Specter! Is everything alright now?" Jainy asked urgently.

"Yea, yea. It's all fine. No charge. The ghosts aren't hurting anyone." Luna half slurred as she got to her car and fell into the driver seat.

"Oh. Well, thank you!" Jainy waved as she started to back out.

"What fun." Aiko laughed behind Jainy.

"Yea, thanks for ordering her. Home delivery is great!" Brianna clapped Jainy on the shoulder.

Jainy whipped about, "Who said that?"

The ghosts laughed loudly. Surely Jainy was going to be next. They still couldn't decide if they should leave it up to Amelia or take care of it themselves. They'd likely have a decision when Amelia got home.

*******

Luna sank into her chair at home. Her body was exhausted and fuzzy. She just sat there for a while, kind of in a daze. Those ghosts had been right. It felt so good and she had needed it so badly. The problem was her camera footage. It had real ghosts on it... But it was way too erotic to be taken seriously by any online source. Also there was no way she could post that on her own channel.

But... What if there was another source for it? Surely someone out there would pay to see her and some ghosts do what they did. She ought to be able to make a mint off that kind of footage.

With a smile on her face, she grabbed her laptop and got started.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - A NIGHT OUT

Amy walked in the apartment and found Jainy slumped on the couch watching television. She walked over to her and slung her arms around her shoulders from behind.

Jainy jerked in surprise, "Ah! Amy, you are terrible."

"Hey Jainy. How was your day? Are you feeling better?" Amy asked, resting her head on Jainy's shoulder.

Jainy sighed, "Well I met your ghosts."

"Oh?" Amy raised an eyebrow.

Brianna was floating idly above the back of the couch, hands behind her head. She nodded, "Oh yea. She called in a ghost hunter."

"A what?" Amy snapped, her eyes wide.

"Oh don't get all scared. It was a goofy nut who couldn't do anything. When we actually started fucking around with her, she got terrified." Aiko snorted, "Ended up plowing her senseless in your bed."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Of course you did."

"So how long have you lived with them?" Jainy asked.

"Eh. Not so long. They've been around for a month or two but for a lot of it I didn't want to see them. With my daughter around, I didn't want to admit I was crazy or something. Turns out I never was." Amy shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey, we're perverts, not monsters. I wouldn't do anything around the wee one. We wanted to make your life better, not more complicated." Brianna pursed her lips.

"Uh, speaking of which..." Jainy looked around, "Where is she?"

"My daughter went home with a friend for the evening. I thought we could go out for a nice dinner." Amy smiled.

"Dinner? You... You mean... me and you?" Jainy stared in surprise.

"Yes, me and you. Why not? You're pretty cute." Amy smiled, "We'll leave in a few minutes."

*******

Jainy held Amy's hand on the way into the restaurant. She was taken aback by Amy's quickness in dating her, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Amy was wearing a long black number with a slit up the side to her thigh and glossy black heels. She had her hair done in fluffy waves and she carried a little black purse to match her dress. The outfit was a lot nicer than Jainy's. She still had most of her things in storage so she ended up borrowing a colorful skirt and blouse from Amy, but she was a few inches shorter than her so they looker a bit baggy.

As they walked into the nice restaurant, Jainy inhaled sharply. She looked around with wide eyes, "I am so underdressed. This place is so nice. Why did we come here?"

"Because its a really nice place and you need a night out. Don't worry, you look fine." Amy smiled at her as an employee in a very nice tux led them over to a table.

Jainy looked down at the ruffled white blouse and blue skirt. She had done her best with it and her hair was pulled up into a bun, but she still felt so lacking next to Amy. She sat down across from her and tried not to stare too much.

"Hey." Amy reached across the table and took her hand, "Calm down. You look beautiful."

Warmth rose in her face and she quickly looked down at the tablecloth. Her tongue fumbled over itself and she stammered, "Why me?"

"I find you charming and cute. I've been alone for a long while to raise my daughter, but I think she's old enough to understand things better now. I'm ready for another relationship and this time I want one that will make me happy." Amy smiled warmly.

There was a moment of silence and the waiter took the chance to step over. "Good evening ladies. Is there anything particular you'd like to start with tonight? We have some very good wines available and our chef has a wide selection of delectable appetizers to start the meal off if you'd like."

He handed them small menus and waited patiently. Amy nodded, "A bottle of fine red please, something you think would be a little mellow to go with our meal."

"I know just the vintage ma'am. I'll be right back." He left them as quickly as he had appeared.

"So... Umm... You think you could be happy with me?" Jainy raised her eyes over the menu.

Amy folded her menu and set it down. "I think that you are shy and cute, beautiful and so very adorable. I also think that I am thirty two and the chances of me finding someone as fantastic as you are pretty slim. I would be ecstatic to spend my life with you and I don't want to waste any time."

Jainy just stared. Her heart was pounding away in her chest and she couldn't get herself under control. She quickly lifted her menu again and Any gave a quiet laugh.

The wine came and then the dinner. A glass helped Jainy's confidence and they spoke more. The both of them had unbelievable meals and by the time it was coming to an end, neither of them could look away from the other.

The waiter took away the dinner plates quickly and left them with the half bottle of wine. Amy was holding Jainy's hand again and neither of them were speaking. There was a tension between them and Jainy felt herself growing hot. Amy kept inching forward, little by little, until the two of them were leaning on the table. They looked into each other's eyes and the light of the small candle between them flickered off their faces. There was a moment's breath and then Amy pressed forward.

The kiss was warm and passionate. It set them both ablaze with desire. Jainy had never felt anything like it. Her chest was tight and her head was spinning. All she could feel was Amy's lips on her own and it felt like it would never end.

So when it finally did, the sudden gasp of shock near them was a noisy surprise. Jainy was still staring at Amy, but Amy had turned to look at the source of the sound.

A middle-aged woman in a skimpy red dress with long brown hair sat at the next table. She was exceptionally busty and looked to be late thirties, but she was one of those women who grew in beauty with age.

"How dare you? This is a public place. Can't you at least keep such perversion where people can't see you?" The woman hissed at them. Her eyes were blazing but she kept her voice low, "It's so disgusting to see such flagrant homosexuality in public!"

"Ma'am. I think-" Amy started but Jainy's embarrassed look caught her eyes. She sighed and glared at the woman, restricting herself to just, "Please mind your own business."

The woman huffed and turned her nose, clearly insulted but unwilling to make a scene. Unbeknownst to everyone involved, two particularly devious and vengeful ghosts floated over the lover's table, quite enjoying the night.

Brianna was angrier than Aiko, but neither of them wanted to let Amy or Jainy know they intruded on their dinner. When the women had left together, they had requested a night alone. The ghosts agreed and then ended up following anyway after hiding themselves. They didn't intend to meddle, but it was just too exciting not to come watch. The whole reason they had been hanging around Amy was to help her be happier and this was the pinnacle of that.

But now the two of them were feeling a little protective of their work. So they stayed invisible and turned their attention to the snobby older beauty. If they couldn't loosen her up a notch, then how could they call themselves meddlesome ghosts at all?

The woman, a quick peek in her purse showed her name to be Darla, was sitting alone and drinking a glass of wine. The table had been set for two but clearly she had been alone all night, judging by the half-empty bottle in the ice bucket. A woman of her beauty obviously didn't expect to be stood up.

"What do you think?" Brianna asked, drifting around Darla's head.

"Slow and steady? Not enough to make a scene but definitely embarrass her. An orgasm or two would clearly help her a bit." Aiko suggested.

Brianna snapped her fingers and pointed at Darla's neck. A small gold cross hung there in her cleavage. "Religious?"

Aiko nodded, "That would explain the comment to Amelia. Now I know she could use the orgasm."

"We need to make sure she knows its us." Brianna smirked.

"Yes, but not until she's a bit dazed. We don't want her screaming and running." Aiko warned.

The ghosts nodded to each other and descended on the gorgeous Darla. They both started easy with different strategies. Aiko flitted under the table and went for her legs. She kissed and touched the soft skin above her knees and inside her thighs. She jerked in surprise and looked under the table yet saw nothing. Brianna was a little more subtle, going for the back of her neck and around her face. She kissed and teased with her tongue, tickling the back of her ear or kissing a slow line across her jaw.

Darla sat upright and looked around, eyes a little wide. She kept feeling the ghost's slow and tender touches. Her fingers shook a bit as she grabbed her glass and drank some more wine.

Brianna's fingers came next, slowly sliding around her neck and up through her hair. She teased her just a little with it and Darla gave a soft sigh. Her body seemed like it wanted to sink back into those pleasing fingers.

Aiko moved up her body to her chest. Her fingers left ticklish trails up her belly and she slid them slowly around the curve of her breast. Her breath stopped for a minute as the sensation of warm fingers sank into her large breasts and Aiko's thumbs traced around her nipples.

Darla felt as though she was ready to leap at any moment yet she never moved from her chair. If anything, she sank more into it and her eyes lowered. The tension and fear slowly melted from her body as Brianna wrapped her arms around Darla and her fingers joined Aiko's. The two of them massaged and rubbed her breasts until she was breathing a little heavier. Aiko slid back down her body and let her fingers play through her fuzzy pubes. Her fingers lowered and Darla leaned forward in sudden shock.

Brianna's arms circled around her above her breasts and she eased her back with a quiet whisper, "Just relax. Let it happen. You're much too tense and you deserve this."

Darla didn't jerk in surprise to the voice. Aiko had already started massaging the outside of her plump, mature pussy. The pleasure was sedating her and calming any panic. Her eyes slid back low and she took a shaky sip of wine. Nobody else in the restaurant noticed anything except an amazing beautiful woman sitting quietly alone, perhaps appearing a little emotional over her clear abandonment.

Brianna's hands went back to her breasts and she kept whispering naughty little words in her ear. When Aiko finally penetrated her beneath her lacy red panties, she gave a small inhalation and then her body relaxed completely. Heated pleasure flowed through her and the two ghosts stoked it to a burning ecstasy.

"Who... Whoever you are... However your doing this... Please, not here. I can't control myself. It feels too good." Darla whimpered to herself, fingers digging into her dress.

Aiko kept fingering her pussy with slow, deliberate motions. Her thumb drew a circle around her clit slowly and she slipped her other hand through the seat. Her finger rose and she made it corporeal as it pushed into her ass.

"Ohhh. Not there. That... That is... Dirty." Darla murmured, face growing redder.

"You don't seem to be protesting too much. In fact, you seem to be loving the touch of another woman." Brianna cooed in her ear.

"They're... They're just fingers!" Darla growled.

Brianna grinned and phased through the chair. She sank into the floor so her face was right under Darla's ass. Aiko saw her and pulled back, following her lead. They each moved close to each of Darla's holes and began to lick them. The reaction was immediate. Darla squeaked in surprise and just about leapt out of her chair. Tongues coated in ectoplasm wriggled into her and made her lower half burst with pleasure. She bit her lip and grabbed the edge of the table, trying not to cry out. Her orgasm rose quickly with the ghosts encouraging it.

A low whine escaped her and her legs clenched together. Her body writhed in the chair and the silverware on the table rattled as she shook. She hung her head and managed, just barely, to keep from screaming out the pleasure. The orgasm wrung her out and she slumped weakly back in the chair.

"Ma'am, is everything alright?" A waiter asked, standing at her side.

She looked up through blurry eyes and tried not to panic. Embarrassment was flooding her mind and she stammered out a quick, "Yes!"

"If I may, ma'am. I think you better go home." The waiter said slowly.

Darla shook her head, "No. No, I'm fine! Go away!"

The waiter turned and walked away with a slight roll of his eyes.

A sigh escaped Darla and she took a sip of her wine. Her eyes flitted about. A few people were glancing in her direction but they quickly looked away. She growled to herself, "Look, I don't know why you're doing this to me. But please go away."

"But you enjoyed the first one so much." Brianna cooed to her.

Aiko ran a finger up her chin and kissed her lips, "How can we not give you more?"

"M-More?" She mumbled, seemingly unphased by the kiss.

Brianna dug her tongue back into her ass and she curled two fingers around to play in her pussy. Aiko squeezed her breasts and whispered to her, "Look at all the people around you. They keep looking this way. Some of them know what you're doing."

Darla's eyes flicked back and forth. Brianna felt her pussy tighten and her hips wiggled a bit. She dug her tongue deeper into her ass and she gave a low moan. "No. No, they don't. They can't be looking that much. I don't want them to see me like this."

"But they are and you're loving it. You're such a beautiful woman. They're all excited by your body and by how you're acting." Aiko whispered, squeezing her nipples.

"No. I'm not. This is perverse!" Darla hissed but her voice quickly fell to a whimper as Brianna dug deeper into her pussy and wriggled her tongue up her ass. Her chest heaved and she grabbed the edges of her chair. Her crotch was a mess and her panties were soaked through. Her juices wet her thighs and were starting to dampen the chair through her dress. She tried to deny her pleasure but the ghosts weren't having any of it.

"Ready?" Aiko said.

"Stop. Just stop. Please. I can't keep my voice down." Darla gasped.

Aiko grinned and reached down. She began with the outside of her pussy, rubbing and touching her wet lips. She breathed slowly as the pleasure returned. Brianna's hands fondled her butt and began rubbing at her ass. This time, however, they did not stay corporeal. Their fingers passed into her flesh and began to tease inside her. Her eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat as she felt the insides of her ass and the walls of her pussy get massaged from the inside.

"Wha... How?" Darla panted, face reddening as her heart beat faster. Their fingers went deeper until they were rubbing upon her womb. It was strange and incredibly pleasing to feel.

She was bent forward on the table, gasping and trying her best not to make sound but it was worthless. Each time they dragged their fingers across her insides, she let out a moan. Surely people were staring at her by now.

Aiko trailed her fingers back and teased towards her clit. She started with a gentle touch that made Darla jerk and let out a little cry. Brianna kept rubbing other parts inside her and her body shuddered.

"No more. No more!" Darla pleaded. Through her watery eyes, she could see the waiter staring at her from across the restaurant. Her mind burned with embarrassment. Yet in all of that, she felt a strange excitement growing. Fingers curled around inside her and her mind went white with ecstasy. She threw her head back and let out a silent scream. Her insides writhed and orgasms burst like fireworks through her body. Her eyes threatened to roll out of her head and she thrashed in her chair.

The hand pulled out of her and she went limp. Her body flopped sideways and she fell out of her seat. A pair of waiters hurried over to help. Her dazed eyes, just for a second, saw two beautiful women naked and floating above her with cheeky smiles on their faces.

Jainy stared at the fallen woman with a raised eyebrow. Amy just rolled her eyes and took a bite of their desert. Between the two of them was a half eaten slice of cheesecake covered in delicious syrup and big, plump blackberries.

"What do you think is wrong with her?" Jainy asked, looking back to Amy.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Nothing. Brianna, Aiko. You two promised."

"Hey, you heard what she said. That was mean of her." Brianna's voice came from nowhere.

Aiko was near her, "And to be fair, you never would've known we were here if you didn't figure it out. We had no intention of messing with you two. Our whole purpose is making lonely women happy. You two are clearly profiting from our help."

Amy looked down at the woman. Two waiters were crouched near her. One had a glass of water, the other was holding a cold towel to her head. They slowly helped her back up into her chair.