Ghosts of The DMV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're all a fan of a little anal around here." Brianna cooed, sliding a hand up and down Amy's butt. Her spectral hand phased into Amy and gently caressed her prostate.

"Aaaahh~" Amy swooned, pressing herself tightly to Sherri's plump bum. She slowly gyrated her hips back and forth while Brianna played with her. If the undulating of her ass was anything to judge by, Sherri was loving it too. The ghosts touch was enough to get Amy moving faster though and before long she was bouncing off Sherri with each thrust. Their breathing grew heavy and fast once more until Sherri was crying out with each hard penetration of her asshole. Brianna's fingers squeezed and Amy gasped, ramming in deep and loosing her load. The lot of them moaned loudly together while they road the wild orgasmic high.

Downstairs, their voices had been assaulting Jainy and Peter's ears for long enough. Jainy looked over at Peter, and at the tent in his pants, "Aren't you at all troubled that your daughter is fucking your wife with a ghost?"

"I notice that you aren't exactly bothered by my wife fucking with your girlfriend. You two have a very strange relationship, don't you?" Peter sighed.

"You two have a guardian succubus you both fuck. Don't judge." Jainy laughed.

Before he could respond, there was a creaking of the stairs from the basement and a gorgeous figure walked into the room. She stood taller than Jainy with huge full breasts and wide, plush hips. Little black horns poked through an enormous head full of curly blonde hair and a long spade tail flicked about behind her. She looked no older than twenty and she didn't wear a speck of clothing. Her eyes were dark and red, they fixed on Peter almost immediately.

"Oh Peter~" She swooned upon seeing him, "I was sure the voices I was hearing had to be you and the missus having made up. If you're not up there and I'm right here, then..." She looked around the room, "Your daughter is up there. Naughty naughty."

"Hey Jainy, I've been chatting with Revana. Never had a chance to just talk with a succubus before. They're really interesting! Did you know they can live off any bodily fluid as long as it's gathered sexually?" Aiko floated around the succubus and over to her, "Turns out that's where a lot of the vampire mythos comes from."

"Have you been down there the entire time since we got here?" Jainy asked.

"She's came and went a few times. Her and Brianna both keeping an eye on everyone." Revana said, pushing her big bushy hair behind her shoulders, "Hey Peter, I'm horny from listening to them. Let's fuck."

"If you insist. Jainy, you can go wait downstairs if you want. Revana has a whole apartment down there she brought along." Peter shrugged and unzipped his pants.

"No, I think I wouldn't mind being a part of this. Amy and I don't have a clear cut monogamy going on and I think it would be fair if I got you since she got Sherri." Jainy smiled and pulled off her shirt. She unclipped her bra and held her hands out.

"Oooh. Fun. I like young flesh." Revana smiled hungrily, "Peter, come over here on the couch so we both can have you."

Peter looked up at the ceiling and, as if on cue, there was a loud wail of ecstasy from Sherri. He shrugged and said, "Fuck it. Why not?"

He stood up and left his pants and boxers in a pile. Jainy raised her eyebrows at the sight of the foot long dick he wielded. No wonder Revana had gone after him and why a secretly lustful woman like Sherri married him. He flopped down next to Jainy and splayed his legs, letting Revana kneel down before him and start sucking his cock.

"Wow. Now that is a dick." Jainy said, leaning over across his lap to join Revana. She licked up his shaft while the succubus was slurping on his head. She couldn't help but notice how sweet Revana's breath was. Everything about that woman seemed to entice the senses and draw out all of Jainy's desires.

"I wonder if we can ever get you one like that." Aiko whispered to her, hands slipping around her middle.

"Mmhmm. Wouldn't argue." Jainy nodded, slurping more on Peter. Revana went down and sucked on one of his balls, giving her room to wrap her mouth around his cock.

Peter groaned and rubbed their heads, "Oh my wife would kill me if she saw this."

"Mwaahh. Peter, why do you not take control already?" Revana popped his ball out of her mouth and looked up at him. She slipped two slender fingers around his cock and stroked him.

"Oh please. That woman is so confusing. She won't have me, won't admit what she wants, and doesn't ever meet my eyes anymore. She won't leave but she shuts me out of everything. How am I just supposed to take control of that?" Peter asked and gave another moan of pleasure from Jainy deepthroating him.

Revana licked at his sack some more and said, "Just inform her how it will be. Bend her over and pound her until she is screaming your name. A woman like Sherri craves sex but she will never admit it. Look at what your daughter has done. She could be putty in your hands if you only show her."

Jainy popped off her cock and the succubus took back over. She slid a hand up Peter's chest and unbuttoned his shirt before sliding a hand around his neck. "If it's one thing I've learned with these ghosts around, its that some of the most tight assed women just secretly want something shoved in that ass."

Peter grunted and pushed on Revana, bucking against her mouth and spurting creamy seed down her throat. He sighed happily and relaxed back, "You two really think that's all it'll take?"

"Oh yeaaaa~!" Jainy moaned as Aiko's hand phased through her body and rubbed against her womb.

"Definitely. We need her to come around anyway. I want the both of you at once." Revana said, crawling up on his lap. She straddled his cock and nestled it against her wet slit. With a gooey squelch and a happy moan, she sank down on his lap. The entire enormous dick disappeared inside her and she wriggled her hips eagerly.

"Mmm. What a tasty looking ass." Jainy slipped off the couch and grabbed Revana's hips. She leaned forward and dug her tongue into the succubus' sweet little asshole. Behind her, Aiko continued going at her insides with gentle but strong caresses. Pleasure coursed through her in a wonderful waves.

"Yes, that's lovely. Come on, fuck me Peter." Revana said, spreading her legs and raising her hips above his lap. While Jainy kept tonguing her ass, he shoved his crotch upward and her clenching insides drew him in. He hugged to her, breasts in his face, and fucked her hard.

Aiko's fingers went faster and were slowly inching closer to her clitoris. She dug her fingers into Revana's ass and licked as deep in her ass as she could. Her nose was pressed to her flesh and the scent of wild arousal and teasing flowers surrounded her. The succubus was just begging to be eaten and Jainy couldn't stop even as the ghost behind her touched the edges of her clitoris.

Jainy gave a muffled wail into Revana's booty and shook her ass erratically. Orgasms rolled over her and she panties growing uncomfortable. Aiko's lustful rubbing grew hotter and faster. The orgasms grew centered and she clung to Revana in desperation. Blazing sensation surged through her insides and she felt like her nethers were melting.

Suddenly an eruption of sticky warmth filled her tight panties. She gasped and jerked over backward, all the sensations fading. Revana sank down entirely on Peter and moaned happily.

"Yes!" Aiko exclaimed in success.

Jainy breathed hard and she undid her pants with shaky hands. A white mess was seeping up through the band of her panties. She drew them down to reveal a bulging cock sticking out in place of her clitoris just like Amy's. She looked up at Revana's jiggling booty and smiled. Aiko nodded, "Do it. Go on. Use it!"

Without a moments pause, she jerked up on her knees, grabbed Revana's ass and aligned her new cock. Cum still clung all over it in a gooey mess and her panties were sticking to her thighs. She shoved forward and buried herself inside the succubus, eliciting a loud moan from both of them.

"Ohhh Jainy! What a surprise!" Revana moaned with a smile over her shoulder. Jainy gave wild inexperienced thrusts and she felt the burning hot anus clenching around her. She shoved against her plump flesh and drove that dick as hard as she could.

Aiko pushed up close behind her and reached through her sweaty flesh. Her hand found its target and Jainy gasped at the surge of ecstasy and wild fire through her loins. Her dick felt like it was going to burst and it made her hump harder than ever. Aiko kept going, whispering encouragement to her, "Cum. Fill the succubus. I want to see you throw that dick."

Jainy fucked like an animal, plowing Revana until she was screaming and Peter was nutting inside her. Her ass clenched incredibly tight as semen filled her womb. Aiko clenched down on her prostate and her cock exploded in response. A veritable flood of seed poured into the burning insides of that succubus. She unleashed probably a quart of cum before falling back with a relieved sigh.

"Oh what deliciousness." Revana cooed like she was satisfied after a big meal. She slumped down on Peter and her eyes fluttered shut.

*******

A few days later, Amy got off the phone with her dad. She looked at Jainy and smiled, "Everything is great. The three of them are sleeping in bed together and they couldn't be happier. Aren't we just the best marriage counselors?"

"Yea. Not to mention I got a dick now. So are you gonna let me fuck you yet?" Jainy asked, rubbing her slightly bulgy crotch. Amy rolled her eyes with a good-hearted smile.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - SWIMSUITS

Jainy groaned and leaned back on the couch, fanning herself. She looked over at Amy, "Why is it so hot?"

"Stupid heat wave. You know my daughter has a friend with a pool for the weekend. Lucky girl." Amy grumbled, taking a drink of some ice water. Their air conditioning was busted and maintenance for their complex was backed up with a flood of requests for fixing broken air conditioners. They might not get an apartment under ninety for a few more days.

Even the ghosts weren't having the best of time. As it turns out, being incorporeal doesn't bar one from feeling the heat or the cold. At least they had the advantage or sweeping off through the walls to relax in their neighbor's working air conditioning.

"Why don't we go swimming?" Jainy asked.

Amy glanced over at her and then down at the naked cock laying across her thigh, "You wanna put on a swimsuit and go to the beach?"

"Damn it... Hey! Why don't we just go buy some swim trunks?" Jainy exclaimed, sitting upright quickly.

"Fucking duh. Lets go!" Jainy slapped her forehead and got to her feet.

Ten minutes later, they had thrown on the bare minimum of clothing they could get away with in this heat, and they had driven to the department store. Jainy had a fluttery little green sundress on that barely went halfway down her thighs and Amy was wearing a thin tank top above a short skirt.

"Oh sweet fuck, I'm gonna have an orgasm." Amy moaned as they walked through the doors and into the industrially air-conditioned store.

"This place feels so wonderful." Aiko swooned as she drifted along behind them.

Brianna swept overhead on her back, "Oh I never want to leave~!"

Jainy spun a little circle, her dress fluttering dangerously, "Forget the beach, let's just lounge around here for a few hours."

"Heh. Not a bad idea, but swimming really does sound amazing." Amy smirked and grabbed her hand.

"Okaaaay!" Jainy cried out as Amy pulled her off towards the summer clothes.

They picked through the swim trunks for a while until Amy looked over at the bikinis with a sigh.

"What's wrong? Regret the ghosts giving it to you?" Jainy asked, pulling up a bright yellow pair of shorts.

"No, not just that. I'm not as young and cute as I used to be. I don't look as amazing in them anymore. I'm a mom, ya know?" Amy shrugged and looked back at the shorts.

"Oh don't you even. You're thirty, not seventy, and you're fucking gorgeous." Jainy stepped over and put an arm around her, "If you don't look good in a bikini, then I'd look like a fat, pustule-ridden dog in one."

Amy snorted, "Oh please. Just because I could be passable in one now doesn't mean I should be wearing them anyway. I'm squishy and my butt isn't exactly small from sitting at that desk all day."

She poked at her bare belly, which was a little soft but hardly pudgy. Jainy rolled her eyes and grabbed a pale white bikini off the rack. She grabbed the swim trunks from Amy's hand and walked towards the changing rooms, "Come on you!"

"Oh don't make me do this. I don't want everyone in the store to see me in one." Amy whined as Jainy pulled her towards the door.

"In." Jainy commanded as she opened the door.

Amy glared at her and walked in. Much to her surprise, Jainy followed her and closed the door behind them. She held up the bikini, "On. Now. Prove that you don't look good in it."

"Jainy, please. Don't make me. I am telling you, I'm not going to look good in this!" Amy exclaimed, holding up the white bikini that was looking smaller by the second.

Jainy crossed her arms, "No, I'm going to prove you wrong. You look like a mature high schooler, you're not some wrinkled old grandma."

"At least turn around." Amy frowned.

"What? Really?" Jainy said with a flat look.

"Yes. Really." Amy said, "This is the only way I'm doing this."

Jainy turned around with a huff, "You can't be serious. We've been together eight months. Last fall, we went to that club and you wore a really sexy leotard and stockings! In all the sex we've had, you don't want me to see you put on a bikini?"

Amy stripped off her shirt and dropped her skirt, "Yes. When we have sex, we're naked and it's... This is different!"

"How?" Jainy stared angrily at the door.

"It just is!" Amy said, pulling the bikini bottom up. She pulled on the top and then tried to fix the bottom to cover up her cock. Her eyes went to the mirror and she looked at her ass. Just as plump and curvy as she remembered. She really needed to try and exercise more.

Jainy grew fed up and turned around. Her composure and anger lasted about a quarter of a millisecond. She blinked once and felt all of her blood make a mad rush for her crotch. The sight was one to behold and her mouth just kind of hung open.

Amy was a little pale but her body was amazing. Curves in all the right places with big full breasts and a plump, luscious rear. The bikini exemplified it in every way. The top barely held back her big boobs and made cleavage that a woman could die happy in. The bottom, the way it bulged in the front and then gripped her ass so tightly in the back, was what really set her off though. She could see Amy's cock straining the front of the fabric and it wasn't even hard yet. Her ass though... Ohhh Jainy's dick couldn't get hard enough to describe what that looked like. So full and round with that little white bikini trying valiantly to keep from disappearing in it. The simple act of looking at her how she was had Jainy's mind melting into a puddle of raw, unstoppable desire.

"That..." Jainy choked out. Her cock was throbbing and precum was bubbling through her dress where her bulging head was holding the thin cloth up away from her thighs.

"You weren't supposed to look!" Amy grumbled, looking over at her with a frown.

Jainy leapt on her in the most animalistic and primal way she could. She grabbed her around the middle and pulled her back against her. The dress slipped off her cock, exposing it completely as she ground hard against that little white bikini. Her mind was completely consumed with lust and she growled in Amy's ear, "You liar! You lying bitch. Look at how fucking amazing you look. I have to have you!"

Amy laughed and pushed at her hands as they squeezed her breasts, "Okay, okay. You've made your point. But I still won't wear this in public. Not with this." She groped her crotch bulge poignantly.

"I'm not stopping. I'm going to fuck you here and now. How can you look like this and not expect me to pound you?" Jainy hissed, slipping one hand down to her crotch. She pulled the bikini forward and let her dick rise out, "Look at this. Look at how sexy all of you is."

She stroked the her and shoved her own cock harder against Amy's ass. Amy moaned, "Jainy, really? Here? You think we should?"

"Yes, and your cock agrees with me." Jainy said, stroking her faster, "Now let me see you cum, gorgeous.

Amy felt the heat rising in her as Jainy played with her body. Her hand was good and she pumped it faster. Jainy kept on whispering and growling little things in her ear and she could feel the heat of her cock grinding the bikini between her butt cheeks. The head of her cock slipper past the bikini and pressed to her ass. A low gasp came as it slipped inside. She pushed it slowly deep Amy was breathing heavily. Her pleasure mounted to a peak and she cried out. White splooge splattered up the mirror and splashed over the ground. Jainy stroked her through the eruption, enjoying the convulsions of her asshole, and then lifted a messy hand to her mouth to lick.

"Now, you have to let me fuck your boobs in that bikini. It makes them look way too fucking amazing not to." Jainy said, slipping out of her and stepping back.

Amy smiled, "Alright. I can't say that I don't like being treated like this." She turned with a lusty grin at Jainy and then knelt down before her. She hefted her bikini clad boobs and looked up at her, "Go on. Fill my cleavage with all your cum."

"Can't believe you think you don't look good in a bikini." Jainy pushed her dick up beneath the bikini and into the squished cleavage. She moaned happily at the plush warmth enveloping her.

"I was alone for five years before you. I'm a mom. My self confidence isn't exactly high." Amy said, jiggling her boobs as Jainy fucked them.

"And yet... You go... To clubs... Half naked." Jainy grunted between thrusts.

"It's a different environment! I could be someone else!" Amy whined, "Stop picking holes in my insecurities!"

Jainy grabbed her shoulders and thrust faster as her cock became more and more slathered in precum. Amy squeezed her breasts tighter and made her moan with pleasure. Her humping worked itself to a fevered crescendo and then she buried herself completely. Amy looked down in time to catch a blast of hot cum all across her face. It ran down her neck and splattered her boobs copiously in it. Jainy groaned and bucked, loosing the last of her cum. She pulled herself free and slumped against the wall with a happy sigh.

"What a mess." Amy giggled, running a finger over her pearl-glazed boobs.

There was a knock on the door and a spunky young voice said, "Ladies, are you doing okay?"

Jainy stepped over to the door, dress falling back down over her crotch, and opened it a crack, "Fine. What's going on?"

Standing outside the door was a a young woman, probably a bit younger than either of them, with curly brown hair and thick glasses. She wore a store uniform, but it didn't entirely hide the curves she had.

"I... I was just hearing... Noises." She stammered, face reddening behind her glasses. She shifted from foot to foot nervously and her eyes constantly flitted over Jainy's shoulder.

Jainy glanced back to see that she was staring at Amy's reflection in the mirror. The cum all down her cleavage and the cock standing hard out of her bikini. An evil thought came to Jainy and she grabbed the girl's hand, "Come on in, we could use some help. We're having trouble fitting a bikini."

"What?" The girl and Amy both exclaimed at the same time and in almost the same scared tone.

"Again, why are you so embarrassed? You fucked a couple of succubi in that club! How is this any worse?" Jainy asked, closing the door behind the employee girl.