The Demon's First

Info
Singer's Halloween Special #2 for 2023!
273 words
4.7
7.1k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm hello again, you insatiable fucking goddess...

So this is my first attempt ever at playing with vocal modulation. (Fair warning - the orgasms in this one get a little bit... let's say 'deep and thunderous'.) I had such a blast making this for you!

Tonight, your ravenous urges have gotten the better of you, and you've decided to perform a sex-demon summoning ritual, to snag yourself a willing, eager incubus to satisfy your carnal cravings. You did your part flawlessly, stripping yourself naked and reciting every ominous ancient word with hungry perfection. And as the thunder rolls and the smoke billows around you... he appears.

He's fucking gorgeous, just like you'd hoped - a warm, inviting face with a sweet gentle smile... a beautiful body already gloriously exposed for you... and a perfect, thick, swollen, mouth-watering cock that you can barely take your eyes off of. He certainly looks like the ideal playmate to satisfy your needs...

Surprisingly, it turns out this is his first night ever as a summoned incubus, and he's never done any of this before! But there's not a hint of hesitation from him - only gleeful excitement and unbridled enthusiasm. He's very much here to serve your pleasure... but *you* get to be the first one ever to show him what pleasure truly is....

Enjoy! 🖤

**Natural Thunder SFX by Mikhail from Pixabay

**Other thunder SFX by Pixabay

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

Customer service demon was not on my literotica bingo card but you made this so funny and fun to listen to!

AngelofbethAngelofbeth3 months ago

This one is my fave so far!

My most common fantasy is giving a grown ass man his first blowjob. An amazing blowjob.

I would love to hear some semi- dominant woman giving a nerdy guy his first BJ. Similar to Demon's First, he is well educated in sex, but not exerienced.

Well, that's fantasy, anyway

Keep up the good work, you sexy fuck!

PrinDY88PrinDY885 months ago

I have to say I didn't think this was going to be something I was going to enjoy in terms of the supernatural element but DAAMMMN singer... you totally changed my thoughts on that ;) ;)

I need to stop watching so much ghost adventures and get back to watching sam and dean on SUPERNATURAL :P:P

I agree with sexybreadtalk your voice and husky breaths always sends tingles all over my body.. I seriously cannot cum listening to anyone else.. (I've tried lol) I always will keep cuming (and coming) back for more. You've opened my ears and mind to so many things I never possibly thought I would enjoy.. and the moments when you are just real and show the tender and respectful side of you intermixed with all the pleasure and fun gives me all the feels.

I love that some of your pieces are not "sexual" but about being intimate and there for one another.. I think a lot of people on Literotica sometimes forget that being erotic doesn't always have to include full blown intense fuck session but can be just an intimate moment between two people (or more if that's your thing).

sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk6 months ago

your moaning shakey breath ALWAYS gets me. the tingles from head to toe. augh

Louise756Louise7566 months ago

Once again, such a great audio !!

I loved the funny beginning with the deep voice xD

And then it was all so hot… your kisses are so sexy and cute.

Even when I don’t listen to you for a while, I always come back and you never disappoint me ❤️

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Ghostwatch: A Love Story Singer's Halloween Special #3 for 2022!in Audio
The Music Lesson I can control myself... I'm a professional...in Audio
Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
More Stories