All Comments on 'GianCarlo Ch. 04'

by ihartekenny

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Gian need to come up with a plan to off his dad so he can claim his girl.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
mason

I know you said you were inspired by the Sinclaire Saga by Kalamazoo707 you even snuck Mason in there. I am loving your stories keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Please find a way for gian to come back to Delia and for his father to understand she is good for him. Continue writing you are doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AAAAAWWWWW

that was so sad i hate gians father that is seriously messed up what he did gian deserves his happiness why does his dad have to be such a damn monster i hope gian figures out a way to go back to dee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Have always been a big fan

Glad 2see u ain't 1 of those 1 hit wonders. I'll be on the look out 4new chapters:)love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Godd chapter but sad

That was so sad.I feel bad for Dee.I think Stefano will see reason and help GianCarlo, now that he's found his mate also.Smiling at the Jamie and Mason reference. Good chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No!

Why don't Giano and Stefan talk to Mason? I'd be willing to bet that Giano's father would soon be worm food, if he got the right vampires on his side. Harming his son's mate must be some sort of trespass on vampire law.

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeabout 11 years ago
Ahhhhhhh.....

I hate Gian have to stop seeing her.....and that father...what a prick?....He just can't let his son live his own life. He found his mate....his mate!!!!!

Janez9Janez9about 11 years ago

God I wanna cry this is so sad!! His father is a dick! Can't he see Delia is the best thing for Gian?! I hope they can stay together can't wait for the next chapter!

colorfullove410colorfullove410about 11 years ago

Please hurry with the next chapter! This is getting good!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellalmost 11 years ago
OMFG!!!

I'm so in love with this series!!! I was crying when Gian was crying. I always say if you can make me cry and feel the characters emotions im sold lol. You are aamazing writer!! This is of my favorite vampires series next to Kal's series. Keep up the good work!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! ツ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

I love this story and the way you tied it into the Sinclaire series; just wonderful.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SY it ain't so.....

Please tell me there will be more! Another chapter or 2....I need a happy ending for these two!!!!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 11 years ago
;[

made me wanna cry noooot kool BUT I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please get an editor, do you even read your own writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A cheesy/weak move

Ok, it is cool that Gian is not the regular alpha male character, all dominance and arrogance an all. But is is a serious weak move to just let his father decide for his supposed "mate". Isn't it supposed to be such a strong pull that you can't escape it? So now he is just gonna walk away loke that? The way it is describe make it more like just "regular" love, nothing really extraordinary. I like Denise, and her attitude about sex/virginity (like it is not who she is, that should not be essentialized), also I guess that as Delia, she may have been abused when she was a child, which could explain the stuff they talked about.

ihartekennyihartekennyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the tip

I had a feeling it was sounding a little too "regular". You must understand though, Gian can only fathom the power his father has behind him and his first instincts is to take Dee and run but his love for her can not allow him to hurt her in anyway, including taking her from everything she loves and putting her in very real danger that he can't full protect her from. Keep on reading and you'll see how strong the bond between mates truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i loovveee it

oohhhhh shit im crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous