Gianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That silence was shattered as Will opened her front door. Gianna and James quickly took a step back from each other as Will came over to them. He wrapped an arm around Gianna and pulled her in, kissing her quickly on the lips.

"Hi, I'm Will." He extended a hand to James.

"Pleasure. James."

"How do you two know each other?" asked Will.

"He works with my father," replied Gianna.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear," her father said, walking briskly down the hall. "There you are James; I've been looking for you. I see you've met the special girl, Gianna."

"Yes! She's very well spoken, and quite charming." James quickly looked Gianna's way as he said it.

"She's all that, and more," her father agreed, "but let's rejoin everyone, there's a couple of guys I'd like to introduce you to."

"That would be grand," replied James. From their brief conversation Gianna could already tell James was putting that enthusiasm on. He turned to her and extended his hand, "Well, Gianna, it was lovely speaking with you. I can't wait to hear what you do next." She took his hand and shook it. As they released, James very quickly squeezed the ends of her fingers and then let her hand drop. He smiled at Will, and then went with her father back to the party. She watched him go.

"Sorry, lunch took longer than expected," said Will.

"That's okay."

"Well, Charlie and some other people were gonna meet at the diner in like one or two hours, you wanna do that?"

"Sure, sounds great. I'll see if Shelley and Marina wanna join us."

***

The rest of the party passed without much incident. Her father kept James close and pulled him around the party introducing him to people. Gianna tried to surreptitiously glance at him, hoping he'd notice her, and they'd be able to lock eyes again. But with Will around she didn't have much of a chance. The party wound down and James left without being able to say anything more to Gianna. She'd felt such a connection with him, so quickly, she was hurt that she couldn't get another moment with him. Maybe it was foolish to even think that way, she thought to herself. He's in his forties, wealthy, handsome, with an attractive job, why would he notice her?

After the guests left, Gianna, Shelley, and Marina changed and piled into Will's car and they drove to the diner. While everyone else socialized over milkshakes and fries, Gianna felt in a haze. The high of talking with James was wearing off and she could feel herself crashing.

Will and Gianna left to head back to his house. On top of the fog she was in, a sense of guilt began to sink in. Gianna couldn't believe herself; she'd always thought of herself as loyal, but she couldn't ignore that she'd spent most of the day thinking about James, in a way she'd never thought about Will. Will adored her, and it made her feel guilty. Gianna had never thought of herself as someone who was capable of treating someone like that. As they sat on his couch watching a movie that feeling just grew and grew.

The movie ended, and by now it was around 10pm. The sun had set, and Will's parents were up in their room on the other side of the house. Gianna and Will were cuddled up on the couch.

"What do you want to do, do you want to watch another movie?" asked Gianna.

Instead of answering Will kissed her. First gently, and then again, longer and harder. He put his hand on the back of her neck and tangled his fingers in her hair. It felt good to be kissed this way. Alongside her guilt was her arousal, which had stayed at a low, but constant, level since her conversation with James. It felt good to be touched, it felt good to feel Will's hands, full of longing, start at her shoulder and then move down to grab her waist. Will picked her up just enough that she could shift to sit on him, straddling his legs. He pulled her in towards him. With both his hands on her back he grabbed the straps of her tank top and began to pull outward, so they slid over her shoulder and down onto her upper arms. Gianna pulled her arms through, so her tank top fell onto her waist.

Will's hands immediately went to her bra-clad breasts. He squeezed gently with one hand, while the other quickly undid her bra. It fell forward, her breasts now exposed to the cool air of the basement. She let the bra slide down her arms and fall away. Will's hands returned to her breasts, squeezing them. He pulled her closer to him and began to kiss her neck.

Her eyes closed, Gianna was getting lost in the pleasure. She could feel herself growing wetter and she shifted her hips back and forth grinding over Will's quickly stiffening cock. She put her hands on his shoulders as she moved back and forth. As she grew more and more turned on James' face appeared. She was brought back to the moment in the entryway where she felt like kissing him. In her mind's eye James leaned in and began to kiss her.

"Hey," interjected Will, "what do you want to do?"

"Huh?" Gianna was brought back to reality and realized yet again that she was thinking of cheating on Will; worse now because she was kissing him.

Will pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "You know I think you're incredible, right? And, um, I have a condom, and I was wondering if you, um, were ready to go all the way?"

Gianna felt paralyzed, a mix of guilt, arousal, and confusion. She'd meant what she'd said to Shelley and Marina, she wasn't ready, that was only more true after meeting James. "Oh, um, I'm still not ready, Will."

"That's okay," he said. He gave her a light kiss; Gianna could tell he was disappointed. "Could you at least give me head?" The way he asked felt a little presumptuous, but Gianna felt like she couldn't blame him.

"Yeah, I can do that." Truth be told, oral sex was not Gianna's favorite thing to do. When she and Will were intimate she usually stuck to hand jobs, and had only given him a blow job a couple times. But given how much of a lousy girlfriend she was feeling like right now, she acceded.

Gianna climbed off the couch and sat on her knees in front of Will. She lifted herself a bit to access Will's belt and began to undo it. Next she undid his shorts and pulled them down until they fell to his ankles. She began to stroke his cock through his underwear as she kissed his stomach. She could feel a damp patch on his underwear where the head of his cock was. He was wearing boxers and she took her left hand and stuck it up the bottom of one of the legs. She grasped his hard cock and began to slowly stroke it.

"Take it out," urged Will. Gianna did as she was told and pulled at his boxers until they joined his shorts at his ankles. Will's cock jutted out from his body, Gianna took it in her right hand and began to quickly pump up and down. "Whoa, slow down, I'm gonna pop before you even put me in your mouth."

Gianna slowed her strokes down and eyed his cock for another moment before putting his cock head in her mouth. She began stroking faster as she sucked on his cock. Will played with her hair.

"This feels so good, Gianna. Can you go deeper?"

Gianna took her mouth off his cock and began kissing up and down his shaft as she stroked, "No, I'm sorry, I'll start to gag if I do." Will was silent for a moment. She could tell Will was a little frustrated by the answer, but he replied, "That's okay, just do what you were doing, that felt great."

Gianna brought her mouth back down onto his cock and began to suck again. She could taste the pre-cum leaking out, and she could also sense Will beginning to rub his stomach and down to his thighs which was something he did whenever he started getting closer to cumming. This was the part that Gianna wasn't thrilled about, and without meaning to, she started thinking of James again. She pictured James was sitting on the couch, his shirt unbuttoned revealing his toned stomach, his pants down around his ankles allowing her to grab his strong thighs. She imagined James playing gently with her hair, his head leaning on the back of the couch in satisfaction as she sucked his cock. Imagining it was James she was with turned her on, and she couldn't hold out any longer. She gave in.

She brought her left hand up to James' balls and gently squeezed them as she stroked his cock harder and harder. She could taste more and more pre-cum leaking out and could feel his balls tighten, his cock getting harder and fuller until she knew that he was nearly gonna cum. She briefly took her mouth off his cock, eyes still closed, and said, "Cum for me. I want you to cum in my mouth." She returned to James' cock as she felt his hips began to buck. Suddenly, James became stiff as his cock spasmed, shooting out cum into her mouth. She could picture James' pained expression softening to relief as he continued to cum and then finished.

She opened her eyes, returning to reality, and looked up at Will, who looked exhausted. Breathing hard he said, "that was awesome. Do you want me to finger you?" Gianna could feel that she was very wet, but declined, "No, that's okay, I should be getting home anyway." She grabbed her bra off the floor and put it on, then slid her arms back through the straps of her top. Will fumbled with his shorts as he offered to drive her home.

"No, that's okay, it's just a short walk. Call me tomorrow?" she replied. She gave Will a quick kiss as she rushed out the house.

***

It only took a few minutes for her to get home. It was quiet and dark as she unlocked the door. She checked to make sure no one was up before going over to where she and James had spoken earlier. She began to rub her breasts through her top as she relived the moment earlier when she'd felt the urge to kiss him. She imagined James pulling her into her father's office which was just off the entry way. She quickly slipped into his office and closed the door. She went over to his desk and leaned against it, imagining that James was on his knees pulling her panties down. She pulled her panties down to her knees and lifted her skirt up enough that if someone would walk through the door, they'd be able to clearly see her pussy. She licked her fingers on both hands, one hand going to her breast to play with her nipple, the other down to her pussy, which was plump and wet.

She ran her finger back and forth, gathering honey, before going up to her clit and rubbing in tight circles. She repeated this several times bringing herself close and then backing off. She imagined James doing the same thing but with his mouth. James gripped her thighs as he tongued along her lips and up to her clit, flicking it in alternating rhythms of fast and slow. She brought the hand that had been playing with her breast and rubbed it along her pussy before inserting her middle and ring fingers. She was wet and relaxed, and her fingers slid in with no resistance. In her mind, James did the same thing: as he continued to lick her clit, he pressed his fingers into her entrance and slid in. He used his fingers to pulse on her G spot.

Gianna felt tingling all throughout her body, the feeling growing and growing until it was like she was at the top of a drop on a roller coaster, and as she played with her clit, imagining James looking up at her as he licked her pussy, and rubbed her G spot, she crested and felt the thrilling, plunging feeling of her orgasm. Her stomach tightened, and she opened her mouth wide in noiseless ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. The feeling lasted for thirty seconds as she played with herself, until her knees grew so weak that she nearly collapsed. She steadied herself on the desk and caught her breath. Once she felt steady, she pulled her panties up, left her father's office and snuck up to her room. Once inside, she stripped down, climbed into her bed, and drifted off to sleep.

***

A few days had passed uneventfully since the party. Gianna had taken some time to think and realized that it didn't mean the end of her relationship to find another man attractive and had rationalized that was all it was. She was seated at the kitchen island eating breakfast and conversing with her mother when her father came downstairs.

"I don't know what you said to James the other day, but you must've made quite the good impression."

Gianna felt her stomach drop in response. "Oh, really? What did he say?" Gianna hoped she hadn't betrayed too much excitement in her question.

"Well, he's going out of town for the weekend and asked if you'd be interested in house-sitting. He's happy to pay, of course."

Gianna didn't know how much to read into this offer, but it would mean more interactions with James, so she decided to accept.

"Great, here's his number, just shoot him a text to let him know you'll do it. And honey, I'm sure I don't have to say this, but I will anyway, please behave responsibly. The last thing I need is to jeopardize a business relationship over a favor." With that her father kissed her mother on the cheek and went out the door.

"God forbid we get in the way of Dad making money," muttered Gianna.

"I know, honey, he can be very single-minded, but he works as hard as he does for us," replied her mother.

"Well, I don't need to be told to act responsibly, I'm not a child!"

Her mother walked over to Gianna and gave her a side hug, "I know, but give your father a break, you know he means well."

"I'd know better if he was ever around."

"Gianna, now you're just being unfair."

"Whatever. I'm gonna go call James, and then this weekend I'm gonna set his house on fire."

Gianna went up to her room. She sat on her bed staring at the business card her father had handed her, butterflies dancing in her stomach. She took a deep breath and dialed the number. She nibbled on her bottom lip as the line rang. He picked up.

"James Powell," he sounded a bit out of breath.

"Hi, James, it's Gianna, from the party." She felt silly as soon as she said it, of course he knew which Gianna it was.

"Gianna! Good morning, how're you?"

"I'm good, this isn't a bad time is it?"

"No, I'm just out on a run." Gianna pictured him shirtless running along the Potomac, the morning sun low over the river, shining on his tan skin.

"Great! Um, well, my Dad mentioned that you needed a house sitter this weekend, and I'm available."

"Ah, Gianna, that would be grand. He mentioned I'm happy to pay?"

"Oh, yeah, but you don't have to, I'm happy to do it."

"Nonsense, I insist. Just imagine this is an early example of billable hours."

"Alright, haha. Thank you."

"Of course. I realize I'm asking you to stay the weekend, so if you want to have some people over that's alright with me, I just ask you to keep it within reason."

"Yeah, totally."

"Great, well, I'll text you the address, and if you just want to text me your Venmo I think we'll be squared away."

"Sounds good."

"Great, well I'll do that, and my secretary will email you an invoice for this conversation."

"Ha ha, you're very funny." Gianna immediately questioned herself, was that too familiar? But she heard James chuckle, "Great, I so appreciate this, Gianna. Take care." And with that the conversation was over. Gianna felt abuzz again.

***

After she'd received his address, Gianna texted Shelley and Marina to see if they wanted to join her, which they, of course, accepted.

Friday arrived and Shelley drove the three of them into D.C. James' apartment was in a fashionable building on H street, where many young professionals lived. It had great bars and restaurants but was near the mall and the Capitol. James lived on the top floor of his building in a tastefully decorated 2 bedroom with a balcony overlooking H street. A narrow hallway with a bathroom and coat closet opened into a large open concept living room and kitchen. The bedrooms were on the opposite ends of a wall of full-length windows, with a glass door opening onto the balcony. There was a note on his kitchen island that said "Help yourself to whatever you like. --James."

"Wow, this is a great apartment," remarked Marina. She set her bag down and opened the door to the balcony. They stood, looking down on the busy street, the cool wind whipping by them.

"How do you know this guy?" asked Shelley.

"I told you, he works with my Dad, I met him at the party."

"And now he's letting you stay in his apartment?" Marina sounded incredulous.

"Yes!" Gianna tried to make it sounds like Marina's question was silly.

"Okay. Somebody's got a crush," replied Marina. Gianna's heart leapt into her throat before she realized Marina must be talking about James.

"What are you talking about?"

"This guy totally wants to fuck you!" Marina had leaned forward on the balcony and was looking straight at her.

"Don't be ridiculous," Gianna said softly. She was upset with herself again for how excited that proposition made her.

"The guy lives in a building with a doorman, he didn't need anybody to be here."

"Maybe he's paranoid," offered Shelley.

"Yeah, maybe," but Marina didn't sound convinced.

"Shall we go get some dinner?" asked Shelley, breaking the tension.

They went and grabbed some Indian food to bring back to the apartment and on the way back Marina used her fake ID to pick up some bottles of wine. They got back to the apartment, put a trashy TV show on and ate and drank, the conversation much lighter than before.

After a bottle of wine between the three of them they were all feeling a little tipsy. Marina went to open another bottle, and Gianna told them she was going to change. She grabbed her stuff and brought it into James' bedroom. His bedroom was quite simple: a king size bed white a white duvet, dark woods, and modern lighting fixtures. A bicycle hung off a hook on the wall.

Gianna undressed, taking everything but her panties off. She walked over to the window and look out at the view from his bedroom. The low buildings on the other side must mean that he could see tons of sky, she imagined. "Sunrises must be beautiful here," she thought to herself. She absentmindedly caressed her breasts. She went to her bag and put on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of small cotton shorts. The shorts hugged her ass and showed off her toned legs, but mostly they were just comfortable. A thought occurred, she grabbed her phone and texted James

[Hey! Some friends came with tonight. Is there a bed in the other room?]

She set her phone down and began putting her hair up in a ponytail. Within a minute her phone buzzed. It was from James.

[Hey.]

[No, there isn't, but the couch in the living room pulls out to a bed]

[Should be big enough for two people]

[Great! Thank you :D]

[Everything going alright?]

[Yep!]

Gianna returned to the living room just as Marina put some music on. "Say So" by Doja Cat came on.

"I love this song," exclaimed Shelley. She and Marina started singing along and dancing about the room. They had also changed into loose tops and shorts.

"Ladies, ladies! Let's make a Tiktok." Marina said as the song was ending.

"Yesss!" said Shelley.

"Fine, I'm going to need a bit more wine in me then," said Gianna.

"You two were both on dance team for years!" said Marina.

"Yes, but that wasn't going out to like a million people."

"Pour up then."

The three girls poured more wine and drank as they watched another video to learn the choreography. By the time they were ready they'd gotten through another bottle and were starting to really feel the effects. Marina set up her phone and they began filming their attempts. Shelley kept missing a move or coming in late and each time that happened she would just laugh. Marina didn't seem to find it that funny. Marina chastised Shelley a few times before she went over and started tickling Shelley. Shelley doubled over and tried to use her arms to block Marina's fingers from tickling her ribs.